[Training Grounds] Jungle Gym (Garland plus Pycons)

The Pycons have a team battle with Garland

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Nivel on April 7th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Based on Garlands cries of confusion she knew her tactic was working but was still surprised when she succeeded in causing the giant to fall to the ground. Though in doing so, she was thrust forward and her arm throbbed from the recoil of her own attack. She rushed to get off the ground before she would loose her advantage or allow Arch to get a sneak attack in. She launched herself into a steady sprint towards the end goal of Garlands head, doing her best to ignore the growing pain in her right arm. Since she was tired and feeling a bit cocky after doing something she didn’t think was possible, she fell right for Garlands ruse hook line and sinker.
“All Right” Nivel giggled back “I’ll get serious.”

Nivel made a daring leap for Garlands outstretched sword and upon successfully landing she would run as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. There was a rush of excitement going through Nivel’s nexus as she was sure she would be able to finish off Garland in only a matter of moments.
“Get ready to lose friend!” She called out her taunt as she was almost near the end of his blade.

Though what ever trap Garland had planned for Nivel, she would fall right into it and the advantage would shift drastically in the Tall folks favour. She would be at the mercy of any finishing move he decided to employ and be out of the fight with only Ball left to carry their team to victory.
OocSorry I didn't realize it was my time >__< and I also apologize for the painfully short response but I just needed to wrap this up. It's gone on for too long and is getting too lengthy.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Garland on April 10th, 2016, 6:22 am

Garland saw that Nivel took the bait he had set out. He hid a small smirk and quickly and forcefully sent Nivel up in the air with an upward motion of his blade.

As Nivel soared through the air, Garland looked up, trying to gauge where she would land. Garland held out the flat side of his blade and got ready to swing it as Nivel started falling to the ground.

Garland didn't really notice Arch or Ball, he knew Arch was his ally in this and his skills were nearly on par with Ball, at least to Garland's eyes.

Finally Nivel was in swinging reach, instead Garland simply caught Nivel in the air. "I think we're done. Don't you?" He asked and looked over to the other Pycons. He was tired and a bit achy. Not to mention the other two look like they've been run over by a carriage.

Garland sat down, he placed Nivel on his shoulder and watched Ball and Arch face off, they were on their last legs by the looks of it. Garland could jump in and help Arch with Ball, but Ball could hit hard that was true but there was little to no value fighting someone who was tired.

It was strange how tired the Pycons looked, they're usual clay color just seemed lighter, though no one would notice it unless they had a comparison. Though he did pipe up an offer to help Arch. "Do you need any help, Arch?"

But before Arch could reply with anything, he poked Nivel in the stomach a few times for fun.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Samuel Longwell on April 29th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Grading Complete

Please edit your grade request thread so that it's obvious that it's been graded. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/problems with your grade.

Name: Garland

XP Award:
  • Rhetoric 3
  • Logic 1
  • Weapon: Bastard Sword 2
  • Endurance 2
  • Wrestling 1
  • Tactics 1
Lore:
  • Magic: If you aren't careful you could explode
  • Ball: Learning magic?
  • Archie: Learning magic?
  • Meditation: Helps deal with magical side effects
Rewards: Shield Points: +2 for training

Name: Archie

XP Award:
  • Endurance 1
  • Planning 2
  • Teaching 1
  • Endurance 1
  • Rhetoric 1
  • Py-ken 2
  • Tactics 1
Lore:
  • Meditation: Helps deal with magical side effects
  • Tactics: Deceptive motions

Name: Ball

XP Award:
  • Planning 2
  • Endurance 2
  • Riding: Dog 2
  • Tactics 3
  • Brawling 1
  • Rhetoric 1
Lore:
  • Tactics: Picking the best weapon for the job
  • Tactics: Liquid distraction

Notes: A fun thread, a shame it didn't get finished. I hope you enjoy your grades.
Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Previous