OOC Info Summer 517 Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the Summer season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Summer 517 Character Registry

Postby Nephti on June 1st, 2017, 10:52 am

Registry Form

Number: 10
PC Name: Nephti re Bisret
Age & Sex: 16, Female
Profession: Fortune teller/busker
A Short Character Brief: Priskil-marked, optimistic girl who loves her tarot cards
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Forever and ever (or maybe until Kaiphen opens)
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Either the ocean, or that smell you get from the pavement after summer rain. Nephti's would be spices and hot sand and everything from the desert
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Bins, absolutely awful. Or sewage. And for Nephti, smoke, especially the thick, heavy kind.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Of course!
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I didn't thread... I did like this one though... :D
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Order of Radiance - bug me about this if you're interested!
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Actual use said Order for something. Build it up properly. And get another gnosis!
Additional Comments: PM me, I will thread this season!
Nephti
Player

Words: 198805
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sorla on June 1st, 2017, 2:44 pm

Registry Form

Number: 11
PC Name: Sorla
Age & Sex: 18, female
Profession: Tailor
A Short Character Brief: Fiery redhead forced to leave home, tortured by guilt, determined to build a new life in a new city.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: This is her second season, she'll be here a while
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: The smell of smoke on my clothes after sitting around a fire, because it reminds me of home.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Aside from really nasty ones like sewage, I really dislike the smell of melon.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I wasn't particularly pleased with any of my own but I really enjoyed reading Madeira and Ssanya's joint threads
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Still pretty new!
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Get involved in more group threads. IC, get a gnosis and have a bit more fun.
Additional Comments: I'm honestly open for anything, I feel like last season I was mainly pottering around on my own so PM me if you want to thread!
Sorla
Player

Words: 51074
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2017, 10:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cabochon on June 1st, 2017, 6:58 pm

Registry Form

Number: 12
PC Name: Cabochon
Age & Sex: 7 month old male
Profession: Clerk at More than Metal
A Short Character Brief: Very young Pycon beginning to go out on his own. Not very keen on fighting, but loves company and being able to help others.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Until further notice.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Anything citrus. It just has that refreshing, exciting sensation!
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Anything sweet that begins to rot. It's just this terrible, awful oxymoron.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm afraid I can't.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: n/a
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: I would like to begin Cabochon's life story, as well as meet other Alvadas roleplayers.
Additional Comments: I will notify fellow roleplayers if I have to update or fix my character sheet. It is currently waiting to be reviewed.
Last edited by Cabochon on July 31st, 2017, 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Threads Available: 2/5
Cabochon
Small Details, Big Pictures

Words: 55005
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2017, 4:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Aenisa on June 2nd, 2017, 7:40 pm

Registry Form

Number: 13
PC Name: Aenisa
Age & Sex: 22 & Female
Profession: Falconer
A Short Character Brief: Aenisa is a naïve and truly unprepared for what Alvadas is throwing at her. She is an otherwise curious redheaded Inarta from Wind Reach.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: 60 days
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Vanilla cause it is my favourite tea that I drink almost daily.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Sewage, smells like the end of earth.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe, it will much depend on how my work schedule will look over the summer but I am eager to do it should my schedule be calm enough.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: All the World's a Stage is highly amusing.
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Nothing so far.
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: N/A
Additional Comments: Summer will be fun.

SPACER
Aenisa
Slowly going insane.

Words: 163554
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2017, 9:13 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Infilia Snowsong on June 2nd, 2017, 8:03 pm

"Rainbow eyes, cast to the skies..."
Title
"Speech"
"Others"

[size=150]Registry Form

Number:14
PC Name: Infilia Snowsong
Age & Sex: 24 and Female
Profession: Performer 3/gmday
A Short Character Brief: Infila is a Vantha, she's mostly curious, but quite adventurous. More or less, she's an introvert and would always explore her opportunities when it comes down to anything decisive.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: N/A- Not really sure.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Lemon, because it reminds me of summer, and frosties for some reason. :)
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Dog poop- because it just really, really reeks. I don't think anybody likes it...
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, just PM me for more information.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to. Been still behind on Winter threads...
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: The fact that Infilia hadn't died and that she's still strong.
Additional Comments: Let's get it on!!!
[/size]

Boxcode credit: Karin Ironyach.
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Ruari on June 3rd, 2017, 3:15 pm

Registry Form
Number: 15
PC Name: Ruari
Age & Sex: 23, female
Profession: Actress
A Short Character Brief: Ruari is a mongrel actress who has received the first gnosis of Ionu. She's passionate about her work but is a tad narcissistic and aloof.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Anything that's sweet or smells like food.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: To completely contradict my statement above, there's a specific perfume that smells of chocolate and caramel that gives me a migraine every bloody time I smell it
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: N/A, new PC
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Seeing how much my first PC changed over the time I wrote her, and retiring her character knowing that I'd run her course to the end and finished her story to how I wanted.
Ruari
it's all an act.

Words: 11817
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2016, 6:25 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vaerin on June 5th, 2017, 4:55 am

Registry Form

Number:16
PC Name:Vaerin
Age & Sex:22, Male
Profession: Groomer/Masseuse
A Short Character Brief: A deeply unhappy half-Symenestra hiding behind a mask of politeness that is seeking to improve his self-esteem through being appreciated by others.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinitely.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cinnamon (not all together at once). More earthy, spicy smells usually. They make me think of my childhood, and cooking.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Sugar that is in the process of being caramelised. No clue why it is. Maybe it's the strength of it is really repugnant and it is almost inescapable.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sorry, but not this time around.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I wasn't able to keep up with threads last season sadly.
What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Hmm, I think creating a character that feels (and hopefully comes across as) realised and multidimensional.
Common|Symenos|Vani|Thoughts
Vaerin
Player

Words: 102230
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2017, 3:35 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Dulivan Darlingtonia on June 7th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Registry Form

Number: 17
PC Name: Dulivan Darlingtonia
Age & Sex: 22, M
Profession: Seamster (Will be submitting job request soon!)
A Short Character Brief: Dulivan is a shy yet quirky Symnestra that sews in the same way one would write a journal or paint a picture. Each craft he pieces together is an experience given life through the seams.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Until the wind beckons... So, for the season at the very least.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Freshly laundered, laundry. While it should be thanks to the soaps that said laundry was washed in, Dulivan has a simple appreciation of the gentle scent that waves through the nostrils as one prepares for his/her day.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Nuts. While Dulivan understands a plants need for survival, the peanut is an enigma with its protective shell and overpowering scent. What forces could possibly be unleashed every time someone pierces a nut's ridged barrier for the morsel inside? Dulivan has no doubts that it's nothing good.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, I don't believe I have enough experience yet.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I'm new here, but I did happen to read The Darkest Corner as it was featured on the home page. It was a rather fun read as the almost comical duo face the supernatural.
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: I want to be able to establish Dulivan as someone fun to be around and to immerse himself and I into this uniquely crafted world.
Additional Comments: Cheers!
Dulivan Darlingtonia
Player

Words: 5928
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2017, 11:10 pm
Race: Symenestra

Postby Dovey on June 8th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Registry Form

Number: 18
PC Name: Dovey
Age & Sex: 17, F
Profession: None currently; planning to be an animal handler at the stables
A Short Character Brief: A fun-loving, mannerly young woman with an absolute ton of baggage due to her recent orphaning
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Unsure; hopefully at least a couple seasons
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Ooh... roses. Definitely roses. There's a little vine by my side door which sprouts just one or two red roses a year, and I love coming home in the summer and giving the flowers a long sniff before I go inside.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Cigarette smoke. It grosses me out, and I always worry for the health of my lungs.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season :(
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: On the Edge of Rioting, in Syliras. So dramatic!
What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Gain enough practical skill to move to and succeed in Syka
Additional Comments: Looking forward to meeting you all!
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Ambrosia Alar on June 26th, 2017, 3:33 am

Registry Form

Number: 19
PC Name: Ambrosia Alar
Age & Sex: 22 year old female
Profession: Barmaid at the Stallion's Rear (Pending)
A Short Character Brief: Ambrosia is a curious individual. She enjoys meeting new people, mostly for the fact that each is one curiosity that she can discover. She isn’t a very driven individual as long term goals tend to lose their interest and allure after time. If there is one thing that can motivate her to stick with something, it’s her family and any friends she considers to be family. For now, she is happy working in the tavern and discovering the little things that the city has to offer.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Lifelong so far and a while longer
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Vanilla extract. It’s the perfect smell.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Vanilla extract, because it’s a lie. It tastes nothing like it smells.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Wasn’t present
What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Death :)
Additional Comments: I’m looking forward to threading with you all, in this life and the next.
Ambrosia Alar
"The kid's got smiles for days."

Words: 242735
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2014, 2:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Mentor (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Donor (1)

PreviousNext