OOC Info Spring 518 AV Registry

Register your PC here before playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Luminescence on March 1st, 2018, 1:56 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this spring, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about most as a writer?
Least Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about least as a writer?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#ACD9A7,#D3C4EC][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]Favourite Type of Thread:[/b] What do you like threading about most as a writer?
[b]Least Favourite Type of Thread:[/b] What do you like threading about least as a writer?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say.[/box]
Last edited by Luminescence on June 2nd, 2018, 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Rufio on March 1st, 2018, 10:33 am

☆ ☾ ☼

Rufio is on hiatus & inactive for this season.
Last edited by Rufio on March 15th, 2018, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on March 5th, 2018, 4:58 am

Name:Jasmine Stormblood
Brief Description: Jasmine is a drykas who is stepping out of her home city for the first time in her life. She is uncertain how to react after leaving her strider and her pavilion behind. She is also pregnant with her lost husband's twin boys, who will be born shortly after arriving.
Profession: Hunter
Length of Stay: indefinently
Goals: Jasmine will be having her twins early this season

Favourite Type of Thread: Anything
Least Favourite Type of Thread: meet and greet threads that lead no where
Willing to Guest Moderate?: not at this time
Need Moderator Assistance?: not that I am aware of

Comments: Anything else you want to say.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Sevaan on March 5th, 2018, 5:39 am

Name: Sevaan Nocts
Brief Description: Sevaan is a professional caretaker currently living with his charge after her merchant parents were lost at sea. He had to sell their entire savings in order to cover the debt of their lost cargo. In his past, he was in a thieves gang, but that's all behind him now.
Profession: Caretaker
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Sevaan wants to be able to support Kaia by finding a job.

Favourite Type of Thread: Threads that improve characters! Interesting threads! Threads that make you excited to learn more about everyone involved!
Least Favourite Type of Thread: You know when no one knows what to say anymore so they just respond to the other's response? Those.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No thank you
Need Moderator Assistance?: It's been a while since I've played so I might have random questions occasionally

Comments: I'm a slow poster but I'm excited to be a part of this!
Sevaan
...Did I leave the hearth lit?

Words: 11293
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2018, 6:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Saiyin on March 17th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Registry

Name: Saiyin Sesr
Brief Description: She's pretty ordinary, all things considered, a woman who enjoys figuring out how things work. She is a glassblower and cheerful woman who likes to make friends and have meaningful conversations.
Profession: I am working on writing up a glassblowing business. :)
Length of Stay: Foreva.
Goals: Hmm... I want to improve her glassworking and gardening, but other than that Saiyin is designed to be shaped by rp so I'm up for anything.

Favourite Type of Thread: All sorts of things!
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I dislike petty threads.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Hmm.. I don't think so!

Comments: I'm happy to be here, and I'd love to plot.
Saiyin
~☆~

Words: 91451
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2018, 3:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Zen Tanka on March 20th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Name: Zen Tanka
Brief Description: Zen is a passionate Shinya acolyte, devoted to his calling, improving himself, and catching up to his brother.
Profession: Acolye
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: For now, the short term goal is to acquire full Shinya status, and improve of Zen's skills, mayhaps even learn some new ones!

Favourite Type of Thread: Threads that involve battle of conviction, any type of thread that can meaningfully change a character. Likewise, who doesn't enjoy a messy combat thread, eh?
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I firmly believe that there exists a single thread that can't be made interesting by making the right choices. With that in mind, I'd say that I have no threads I am not fond of.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If need be, then yes, though I'd advise picking someone with a bit more experience in Gmoding. But, if will is the only thing required, then hell yes I would. Likewise, I will be taking care of the grade request thread to the best of my abilities!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Well, I'd like to do a Shinya quest thread of some sort, though I have nothing clearly cut out in my mind. IC-wise, not really, at least not now. But I'd like to be able to contribute to developing the Tanka house lore, if possible, as well as add a few more locations.
Comments: Feel free to message me!

Also, let's make this season one to remember!
Zen Tanka
I am more than my name

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2016, 10:09 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Rigel Nebula on April 4th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Name: Rigel Nebula
Brief Description: Rigel Nebula is a seeker of knowledge and, as such, is always up for a trip to the local library or any other educational institution. It's his first time in Lhavit and, after only ever reading about it, he's quite excited to finally see the place for himself.
Profession: A musician, mainly playing the flute.
Length of Stay: For now, Rigel intends on staying for the season.
Goals: Rigel's main reason for visiting Lhavit is the opportunity for new experiences and a different way of life. Not only that, Rigel plans to further his studies on magic and other skills. A short-term plan is for Rigel to visit Iraltu's Observatory and see for himself, why the stars intrigued his mother they way they did.

Favourite Type of Thread: I haven't been part of any yet, so I am unsure. I'll figure it out as I go along.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Dunno, to be honest.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Right now, I am unsure. But if it comes down to it, I'll make sure to message you.

Comments: Can't wait to have some fun in Lhavit!
Rigel Nebula
A Seeker of Knowledge

Words: 17527
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2016, 1:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Estavar La'loon on April 4th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Name: Estavar La'loon
Brief Description: Estavar is straight out of his house, raring to go on adventures and work as hard as he can. He also wants to get into some fights ;)
Profession: He doesn't know yet
Length of Stay: He's lived in it for all his life so probably a long while
Goals: He wants to make some friends, get more money, spruce up his house and improve his skills.

Favourite Type of Thread: I haven't done anything yet.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Not much. but I'd say I'm very scared about not being able to carry out a good story flow well enough.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I might. I might sometimes have no idea what I'm doing with a thread and have no idea what to say because of having no prior experience.
Comments: I really want to enjoy my time here, thanks for all your help Lumi!
Estavar La'loon
Player

Words: 15329
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2018, 5:29 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Shibura on April 9th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Name: Shibura Serafyn
Brief Description: A Young Scholar and Adventureous young Warrior who loves a good time and Studying Equally.
Profession: Writing, Glyphing, Magecrafting, Adventuring.
Length of Stay: Unknown, Potentially Permanantly
Goals: Learning new Magcal abilities, Gaining skills and lores, Making Friends

Favourite Type of Thread:Combat, Magic, Sparring, Magical Theorizing and Study.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Mindless Socializing with no purpose. (I Do however like socializing with a purpose.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If im qualified ? Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not as far as i know.

Comments: If you want to RP With Me, Send me a DM on Discord or a PM Here, Finaly Regards to Lumi being super helpful and patient with my start up here on Miz!
Shibura
Player

Words: 4893
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2018, 3:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Spring 518 AV Registry

Postby Paaie on April 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm

Name: Paaie
Brief Description: An impressionable desert serval kelvic on big adventures! Curious, sassy, self-centred, warm, affectionate.
Profession: Waiting on a thing before applying
Length of Stay: Probably indefinitely
Goals: Visit the library, establish herself in her occupation, learn about a few gods, learn a few skills, have fun, possibly find a bondmate.
Favourite Type of Thread: Anything that gets to the heart of a character; everything with mystical, mysterious, magical twists & turns in it; romance & social threads that forge deep relationships between characters.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Stale ones, dark & gruesome ones
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this time
Need Moderator Assistance?: No, I was too late for the quest!

Comments: If you'd like a thread, shoot a PM my way! I can be a little slow to post but that's something I'm working on this season.

Paaie
Player

Words: 63032
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2018, 9:12 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Contributor (1)

Next