PM to join [The Drunken Fish] Business As Usual (Crylon)

Kelski is working on a business deal and meets a person new to the city.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Drunken Fish] Business As Usual (Crylon)

Postby Kelski on January 2nd, 2019, 2:55 am

Kelski listened quietly to the Isur, letting him speak and concentrating on what he was saying. She nodded in agreement to what he was saying. He had a point, for sure, even if she wasn’t sure where he was going with it.

“I understand. Yes, I think they are not the same. I want a forge though. I have the means to mix metals and create alloys and pour molds already. I want a forge I can metalsmith on.” She said, not knowing if that’s what he meant. “Maybe perhaps even make weapons….” She added, knowing that there would be a time in the future that might be something she would like to try. As a Kelvic, her life was already short. She wanted to make sure she made the most of it while she was here. “Yes… a smithy. With an anvil, hammers, that sort of thing. Exactly.” Was she so hard to understand? Kelski started to doubt herself. She wondered if it would have been better to go fetch Duncan and include him in this conversation. Maybe the language barrier would be eased a bit by two native speakers.

Luckily, Kelski began to feel that Crylon and herself were getting on the same page. He seemed withdrawn when he talked about Sultros though, and she wasn’t sure if that was because Isur were reluctant to talk to strangers about their homeland or if it was simply because she was a stranger or if there were other issues involved. Kelski filed that bit away and decided not to ask so much about his homeland in the future, at least until she got to know him more and he’d maybe tell her if there was an issue.

“I see. I don’t blame them for being cautious, especially of humans. They tend to destroy whatever they touch… if Sunberth is any indication.” She added, somewhat bitterly. Kelski didn’t have a good track record with the humans here in Sunberth, nor even Svefra. She often thought she should go back to Lhavit, though the Midnight Gem was tying her here for now. It was hard opening up to him though. He was a stranger and she wasn’t about to talk about how much she disliked humans to someone she didn’t know.

Grateful for the subject change, she nodded at the correct guess of engraving. She knew something of the Isur’s extraordinary arms by watching Duncan, so she had no trouble believing Crylon when he tried to explain further.

“I understand. Your arms are extraordinary. I’ve seen the signs of it first hand. It… it is so nice to have a physical blessing from your Lord Izurdin. We have extraordinary gifts from our creator too, but he was no God, only a man. I hope you treasure your arm and its abilities every day. I know I do my own ability to fly.” She said softly, watching him and then taking a moment to study his arm. She didn’t care if he used nails, and was still learning. A gift was a gift and she was jealous he had a father figure… a family of sorts. His arm was living proof of that. The Kelvic drew in an uneasy breath, then shook it off, glancing back up at Crylon making sure he hadn’t noticed.

The conversation turned again, and Kelski was grateful. Crylon had a lot to say and she could tell he was good at planning things, thriving on crafting a course of action to achieve something. “Yes, there are lots of tunnels below. I’ve been in some of them. They hold secrets that often draw my kind.” She added, knowing he was right. By then, they’d seen the Gem and were at the new property, walking its entire lot.

“The mines go all over. They were huge, vast, expansive. I’ve walked some of the tunnels. I see what you are saying… what you mean. We should do this right. We should take the time to make sure the building is stable. That it can indeed hold its own weight.” She listened to his checklist and nodded as he ticked off each point.

“Ill help you clean and clear it. I need the exercise anyhow. But I don’t know how to check to make sure the ground was good, that it would hold the weight.” She knew that was important, at least until she could Architectrix the building and then the building would stabilize itself. But there was no way she could even begin to explain that to this man, nor did she want too. The Gem was going to be an experience in itself for him, one she’d have to explain over time as the building adapted to his needs and preferences, giving him the wall colors or space in his room he liked. She could hardly explain they needed good bones for a decent foundation because she fully planned to breathe life into the structure, they built so it could shelter all that it held within it. Would he understand? Could he believe it if she told him?

Kelski didn’t know. She wanted to trust him, but she trusted too often and for no real benefit. Was Crylon like the humans she had known? Or was he better? Worse? Time would tell, as it was slowly revealing about Duncan and Anja, who were two of the other males in her life. Ebon had already proven himself over and over again.

At his last statement, she nodded. “Now you know why I need a Project Manager. I run my own shop and work hard there. This will be hard work as well. I want to be a leader on this, but I need a wise solid view and someone that can be here overseeing things to carry out what I want done. I know its going to take time… a long time. I want this built right. I want this for Sunberth, to help the city see that we can have businesses that are legitimate, that don’t sell drugs or sex or traffic in flesh. It’s really important…. It’s a dream….” She started to say more but they were cut off.

Two figures had walked around the corner of the abandoned building – the ruined one – and glared at her and the Isur. “Hey! Get away from here. This is our land, our home… get off!” They both brandished what looked like long wicked metal pieces. Kelski couldn’t tell if they were something else repurposed into weapons or what. She could see the two men looked young. Were they youths or just newly into adulthood? Kelski couldn’t quite figure it out as the men advanced menacingly towards them. “This is our turf. You need to get off it. We’ve lived here a full ten day, chasing the old tenants out. You ain’t got any rights to this here place. We do.” They said, advancing.

Kelski stepped out from the Isur’s side, not obviously doing anything. She was tense, but didn’t look exactly concerned. “I purchased the land. It is mine. You cannot stay here any longer.” She said firmly but not without the hint of a threat behind it. The two men looked at each other, looked at her again, and burst out laughing.

“No.” They simply said, almost in unison, and continued forward more than willing to fight for what they already considered theirs.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on January 2nd, 2019, 11:32 pm

Crylon was somewhat satisfied to hear that Kelski wanted a forge, and not... Whatever the other apparatus was called. Forging he knew. Melting metals and such, mixing and matching, pouring, working metal like that was new to him. It was something he was interested in learning, but had not done so yet. But from her words it appeared it was possible, at least at simpler or smaller scales, to do so on a forge. Or that was what he thought she meant.

When things turned back to his arm, gifted by Izurdin, Crylon simply nodded in agreement to her words. He had little more to add to her words at the moment, particularly since it seemed she already had an understanding of it. But the mentioning of the creator of the kelvics, someone she knew of, a living person not a god... That he had not known, not that he knew much at all of Kelvic.

“Is... Kelvic made this way... By person? Was you born not this way, and made this way? Or was this long ago? I not know much kelvic. Did not know made by person. How such done, you know?”

If her subtle reaction would have gone unnoticed otherwise was hard to say, but with his confusion and startling at the news of the kelvic's birth he was certainly too distracted to notice her feelings so fleeting of speaking of his gift and blessing from Izurdin.

Soon enough they turned topics once more, as they seemed to do constantly as they jumped from one thing to another. According to her statement there were many mines underneath, under the city. Big enough for people to enter and explore it seemed. And perhaps from her talk of secrets, big enough to not have been fully explored... Something to consider for the future perhaps. An expedition maybe?

“Is not sure self, how exactly test. Maybe dig some holes, deep, see if run into any tunnels? If not, can save time later for digging foundation. Not sure how else do. Will need to buy equipment. Shovels. Pick. Make or buy ladders, for when hole get deep. Will need wood, so can make simple things, use wood and nails. Is simple, I do self. Think ladder be simple, maybe, if have long wood enough. Maybe other way test, better way, but I not know else way. ”

She began to tell him of why she needed his help, managing the tasks of the building, the project, and was glad to hear her say again that she wanted to build things right and did not care so much about how long it took. Which was good, because quality could not be rushed. But before she could finish explaining her vision she was cut off as several humans came out of the ruin and approached them angrily.

Crylon looked at Kelski, unsure as the men said it was there land... He had thought she was trustworthy, but had she taken him to land not truly hers? Or had she stolen it? Or were these men lying? He was puzzled, and unsure which side of the argument was in the right.

He calmly inspected the pair of men, their clothing in as bad repair as the building they lived in. They also seemed to be holding each of them a large unwieldy bit of metal that was not meant as a weapon.

The one standing closest to Crylon looked like he was holding a bar or something, simple crude iron pocked and scarred that had perhaps once been part of a window covering like the Gems bars, or perhaps from a fence. The end had been filed down to a single needle point, similar in some fashions to a spear.

The other closer to Kelski was holding a large piece of iron that looked like it had broken off of something else, perhaps a door or part of an oven or something? He could not tell what, but it was clearly a piece of another thing and was jagged at one end where it had torn, along with being rusty and too large for the man to hold comfortably one handed. This one though had some bits of leather and cloth wrapped around it at the base and middle, for holding, although from the looks of them only loosely attached or tied on.

The men looked young, but still both towered over Crylon like most humans. If he did not have to fight he would prefer not to, though he would also defend himself if he needed to. But for blessed Izurdins flooded forge, he did not know what was going on or who was in the right.

As the men continued to speak though it became clearer. Apparently they did not truly own the land, in the sense that they had paid for and taken possession of it. Instead it seemed they felt they were the owners because they had chased off those who had been there before, and because they had lived there for ten days.

This logic was quite twisted, but it seemed enough for the two men to fight over. And it seemed to them to make sense as a means of ownership. But then, he had also seen quite a bit of fighting and stealing, and stealing and running. Thievery was common, and thought little of.

From his understanding then, someone else owned the land, whom rightfully owned it in truth, whom Kelski had purchased it from. Then some people had come in and since the land was not in use and no one tossed them off they took it over. Perhaps several someones for who knew how long, ending though with these two men.

Then Kelski spoke to the men, explaining the situation. She did so quite simply and logically, in a clipped and businesslike tone to his ears. They however instantly rejected this, not satisfied with legal ownership and property exchanging as was needed for any reasonably functioning society.

Apparently whomever Kelski had bought the land from had not seen any profit in using the land till it was sold, and so had left it alone without bothering to keep it clear of those who would unlawfully take it over. And had failed to mention this to Kelski when doing the selling...

The two men came at them then, not running but quickly advancing, impromptu weapons in tow.

And then it was begun, and there was no more time to think or consider things. The other two had made the first move, the first violence, had apparently stolen the land from other thieves who had in turn stolen it... Decided Crylon took a step forward towards the one closest to him and threw up his left arm in front of and across him like a shield.

The chunk of iron the man held crashed into his arm, and bounced off with the grind of metal on metal striking. As he pulled back, before he could swing again, Crylon reached forward and grabbed the weapon in his bare left palm. Closing his grip he squeezed, leaving an imprint on the metal, and then twisted with his full vice like strength. The metal began to bend, but not before it was forced loose from the mans grip with a roar.

Crylon, now holding the weapon, looked at it, looked at the man, and then tossed it far away where the man could not easily get it back to use again in the current fight.

“I not want fight. But you not own land. You take, as those afore take. She own...”

But once more the man came at him, not letting him finish speaking. With a roar he came in swinging, Crylon by instinct stepping backward to keep out of range. When the man kept coming Crylon held up his arm again like a shield, this time to ward off the mans punch. The reaction to this however if it landed would be somewhat different than metal on metal as it had been before, rather it being like a metal pillar colliding with a fleshy fist.
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Words: 679695
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Kelski on January 8th, 2019, 4:49 am

Kelski stared at Crylon for a moment, confused. Then she understood what he meant. She blinked, grinned, and nodded. “I don’t really know what Marcus Kelvic was. I never met him. I just heard stories… rumors. I don’t know if he was a person or what. How can a person craft something as Izurdin did his children, your people? I was born like anyone else, I suspect, but I don’t remember it. I only remember being small, weak, helpless, and owned. I never want to feel that way again.” Kelski said softly, firmly, and somewhat puzzled. She didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about the origin of the Kelvic race. But she did spend a lot of time trying to decide why they were never good enough for everyone else of other races.

She was glad the talk turned back to the plans and she nodded at everything he said. Crylon made sense in his planning. He wanted to dig holes, deep, see if there were tunnels. He needed equipment; shovels, picks, ladders…. Kelski nodded to it all. He also wanted lumber, nails, other supplies. “Yes… I’ll provide an account for those things so you can get what you need to get started. I’ll start with a couple hundred gold. If that won’t cover everything, I’ll add to the fund. Ebon will have the coin, he’s the clerk at the jewelry store. He’ll advance you whatever you need as long as you keep an inventory of what you spend.” She said, looking quietly at him.

They talked further, walking the property and planning until the… interruption. Two men. Two men out to wreck their endeavor, claiming what they had no right to as their own. Kelski saw them as dangerous, but something about Crylon’s expression caught her eye more. Surprisingly she could see, almost clearly, the doubt in his eyes a moment. He was confused either by the squatters or by her claim that this was her land. The Isur looked right at her, suddenly unsure.

It upset her. Truly, deeply, somewhere in her core the Kelvic wanted to hiss in irritation at Crylon that she was telling the truth. He actually thought she’d bring him to land that wasn’t rightfully hers? She saw that clearly in his face. The Kelvic wasn’t a liar. She wasn’t stealing land from men. Their threat though, had her worrying about that later and dealing with them first.

She spoke again as the men moved into action, hoping to stymie their advancement before the situation got ugly. The Sea Eagle was a predator. Killing was nothing to her. And she’d kill to defend her lands.

“I understand that you think in Sunberth just moving into a place and living there makes it yours, but that’s not right. This land is someone’s property. I purchased that property outright from them with good hard-earned coin. There is plenty of other vacant property with dead owners or people that don’t care if anyone lives on the land or not. But I do care. And I will defend my right to own this place. If you don’t get out, I’ll force you out. And that force might be lethal.” She said quietly, almost in a hiss. Sea Eagles trilled when happy and hissed when on the verge of losing their temper or extremely agitated.

Kelski didn’t include Crylon in that threat. She clearly said “I” not “We”. He wasn’t there to clear the land of squatters, only garbage they had created. She didn’t need an Isur or any male for that matter to defend her lands for her. And she certainly didn’t need one to think her a thief.

Herself. She only had herself to depend on. Kelski hissed again. Twin daggers materialized in her hands, the weapons hidden all over her within easy reach. Usually when she went to town she wore a Bandolier of Throwing daggers across her chest to deter thieves and thugs. But she’d not been in what she considered ‘town’ and had in fact been one business away from her own home and two businesses away from the land deal she was making… so she was dressed down.

Kelski didn’t even pause, her brain doing the complex math on its own of how to thrust and spin the blade so the length of the dagger cut deeply into the man’s body. She sent the weapon away from her with a tremendous force, twisting her wrist to get it at the right spin to hit him. She’d trained to hit blade first to kill and hilt first to knock down. But Kelski wasn’t pulling any punches. The blade lodged deeply into the man’s left eye socket and knocked him down almost instantly.

She turned then, still hissing, the second dagger in her non-dominant hand lifting up even as the Kelvic took two jump steps and darted downward, intent on hamstringing the man fighting Crylon. She missed by mere inches because the man hit Crylon’s arm and literally bounced off it as if he’d slammed himself into a brick wall – something both the Kelvic and the squatter hadn’t anticipated at all.

Silver eyes wide, Kelski rose, took two steps back, and paused to see what was going to happen next. If Crylon looked to be in trouble, she’d dart in. However, since she hadn’t been looking, she still wasn’t certain what happened or what Crylon did to stop the charge of the squatter mid-stride and bounce him backwards. Did he have shielding? Was it some other magic?

Kelski watched closely, her irritation turning to curiosity. She thought her new project manager might be an easy target. It seemed he had some surprises of his own.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on January 8th, 2019, 11:07 pm

Kelvics, according to Kelski, were born not made... At least anymore. Once though, it seemed, they had been made. And by a man. Though by what means, what magic, allowed this to occur... That was the true mystery.

On the topic of their building, it appeared Kelski was willing to give him a few hundred gold mizas, well not give but allow him to use for specific things needed for his work. Which he felt would be sufficient for the simple tools and things he was considering. She made it clear though that there would be an accounting of his funds spent on such things, not meant for his pay or personal use. Crylon understood and had no problem with this, and was an honest Isur.

When they were approached by the two men, his moment of confusion and distrust was more out of them being newly met, more than anything else. He wanted to trust, but could not so easily fully trust some random person he had known for a bell. At least not without keeping an open mind. Trust but verify. It seemed a good tactic, and one which was soon met with understanding and facts as the men explained themselves further.

And then they were fighting, and Crylon was focused on his opponent to the point of not noticing what Kelski was doing. He trusted her in that moment to have his back and to handle the other man, while he focused on this one.

Taking on his best and sturdiest fighting stance, Crylon braced his legs and threw his arm forward in an attempt to stop the mans blow cold.

This did not quite work out, but the brute force of his unique arm and its infinitely durable surface meant the two blows met in midair. He had been aiming full force with his palm, trying to catch the hand as he had with the weapon. But the hand was a smaller target, not so easy to hit, and so instead the human fist met his forearm. And due to the doubled strength behind his arm, his own special limb was halted in its tracks, whereas the humans offending limb was bounced backwards.

A cry of pain, as the fleshy meat wrapped around bones struck his arm like a wall, tiny bones breaking and flesh tearing.

Of course, to an outside observer it would likely appear this had been Crylon's intent all along, to seemingly stop his own arm cold and to bounce the other arm back... If only. In truth he had more used his arm as a crude battering ram, more so than anything with finesse or skill.

The man fell backward, writhing on the ground as he clutched at his mashed hand. It looked like he had walked up and punched a forge... Or one had fallen on his hand. "Petch, you petching petcher! Petch!"

The fight out of the man, Crylon had a moment to turn his gaze back to Kelski and the other man, only to find Kelski almost upon him, and having ended her fight already.

The kelvic he could see now was quite suprised by this turn of events. Had thought him defenseless perhaps? He was not overly skilled, but then neither was his foe, and he had surprise on his side. Who expected a person to bare handed yank a weapon out of ones grip, and then to take a blow with that same arm as if covered in an armored gauntlet. The truth of this surprise was evident even on the kelvic's face in its completeness.

And if Crylon lacked in one area, then he was fine with making up for it with surprise and inventiveness.

Apparently while the kelvic knew of the Isur's arm in its use as a tool, she did not know of its other properties.

“As say, special arm, blessed by Izurdin. But in more ways, just make. Is also good tool, in that not wear, and strong. Arm, is stronger than other arm, and is... Not be damage by harm.”

Explaining this, Crylon held up the arm, showing that it was unmarred and undamaged. Before he could continue however the man Crylon had fought let out a wail.

"You petcher, you petching killed him!"

Turning to the human, Crylon met his eyes, tears leaking from them as he lay on the ground clutching his arm.

“Is own fault, try hurt. Kelski defend land. I defend self, defend right. You admit, you steal first, then you mad proper owner try own. Is own fault what happen. Maybe you think, do better, not go round steal land, do better.”

Turning to Kelski, Crylon nodded at the ground.

“Is sorry doubt, consider might not be telling truth. But only just met. You seem good, but still, sometimes not so easy trust full right away. I try keep open mind, not fully trust, not fully doubt, consider both till know long.”

Staring at Crylon as if he was speaking some foreign tongue, the man shook himself and then hopped to his feet.

Forget this, no land is worth dying over! Take the petching dirt patch!"

And with that the man turned and fled, leaving his compatriot behind. No loyalty it seemed among failed thieves. If Kelski wanted to she could go after him, or throw a blade at his wide open back, but Crylon would not move to follow the man.

“What is petch mean?”
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Kelski on January 9th, 2019, 3:43 am

The Kelvic shook her head, exasperated. He was trying to debate something in the middle of a fight? Then he was letting the squatter go after the squatter tried to kill him? She stood back, watched the rest of the ‘fight’ and then when it wasn’t even over the Isur turned to her and began apologizing. The Kelvic was confused beyond measure, glancing between Crylon and the man he left living. Wasn’t he worried the man would stab him in the back the moment he showed it to him?

The Kelvic opened her mouth to protest, to say something, when the other man started to run away. She automatically drew another dagger, and without hesitation or remorse, buried it in the back of his neck from ten feet away. It didn’t matter to the Kelvic that the man was fleeing and unarmed. And when he went down, she closed distance on him and made sure he was dead by retrieving her dagger and cutting his throat. She glanced around to see if there were any more threats, then turned to stare at Crylon.

His question was still wringing in her ear.

“Petch? It means to have sex with someone… to copulate or mate. Its used as a swear. He had a filthy mouth.” Kelski said dismissively. That mouth was dead. It would never speak again. And with that thought, Kelski paused, reached up and ran her almost-clawed hands through her hair - the long black nails separating strands as she thought. For some reason the word ‘mate’ was hard to spit out. She wasn’t sure why and it annoyed her almost as much as the risk the Isur had just almost taken.

“Crylon…. You cannot turn your back on people that you’ve fought with here! You cannot just let people go if you’ve killed a companion of theirs. Everyone here is linked. The links are usually called gangs, but they can be family or just tight friendships… ship crews, living in the same building, almost anything. That man would want revenge. People here live for it, are consumed by it, and want it more than they want food and water. He’d have come back to kill you… or me. Or those we love. This isn’t where you are from. This is Sunberth. Squatters are dangerous. Even the most innocent street kids are dangerous.” And as Kelski said her piece, she was busy squatting by the first man. She dragged him up onto her shoulders, letting his arms hang down one side of her and his legs hang down the other. She staggered under the weight but began walking towards the Mudway, her steps stiff with the weight she bore.

If Crylon stuck with her, he’d find her hauling the body down to the water to toss it in. It would take her a while since the ruined structure wasn’t on the bank, and it would take her a bit to find a way through the stone rubble field that was the remains of the stone wall on the Mudway side of the property. Kelski stubbornly hauled the corpse though, more than willing to feed the fish with it rather than leave it lay to rot on the land they would have to clear anyhow.

When she finally reached the edge of the water, she’d search the body quickly before tossing it in. Then, if the other body was still where she’d left it, she’d go get it and make a second trip. Kelski made sure both her daggers were cleaned, restored to their prospective sheaths, and then she surveyed the land.

Kelski walked over to the ruined building, laying her hand on the walls. “I wonder what all the incarnations of this location have been? I often look at the buildings in Sunberth and wonder why people built them and what kind of dreams they had. And I wonder what happened to them. The woman that was doing the paperwork for me is a friend who works at the moneylender. He brokers property too. She said this used to be a brewery. They made ale and other spirits here. The equipment is long gone, its metal too valuable to let it sit. And even the walls are long gone. But that was so long ago. It had to have been a lot more than just a temporary home for two squatters.” Kelski looked wistful, then slipped into the run-down building, exploring a little.

“Thank you for your apology. It upset me that you didn’t believe me that the property was mine. I would be going to a lot of trouble for a lie, hiring someone to clear and build anew on this place if I didn’t even own it. Here… sometimes… its hard to believe for some people, the humans especially, that a Kelvic could own anything.” She whispered, shaking her head. She tried hard to prove herself different, to not let others define who she had to be just because of her race.

“I thought for a moment you were like the humans… and that like most of them you thought Kelvics should only be pets or slaves. I am more than that. Just as you are more than the smith your race is rumored to be. If I tell you something, Crylon, be assured I am not a liar.” Kelski said firmly, wanting him to know this. She truthfully didn’t lie. She might refuse to say anything about something that would cause tension or strife, but she had never outright lied. She wanted him to understand that.

“If we are to work together, we must have trust. If we are to live together, we must also have trust. I know it can’t be given, that it must be earned. But you must let me earn it.” Kelski said softly, hoping he understood what she meant.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on January 10th, 2019, 12:37 am

Crylon had been waiting to hear Kelski's response, confident the fight had been removed from his prior foe, when the kelvic drew a another small blade and threw it at the fleeing man. Crylon watched stunned for the moment it took the blade to bury itself in the flesh of the mans neck. If that was not enough Kelski followed this up by retrieving her weapon and cutting the mans throat open for good measure. Dead.

Stunned, Crylon was not sure what to do or so, the woman moving and acting as if doing nothing more of import than taking out the refuse leftover from the forge. Was she that cold, that uncaring? Or was it the city, and such was the norm? A hollow opened up in his gut, spreading to his chest, as he listened to her talk casually as the mans life blood leaked out.

Leaked out and spread far faster than it seemed possible, both in volume and speed of losing that volume. Pooling below him, the ground greedily sucking at it to let it descend into the rind of its flesh.

“Yes but you... Killed him... Is...”

Crylon's face was a mix of confusion and horror, anger and sadness, shame and a tinge of fear. Was life truly so cheap here, that it meant nothing more than that?

Letting in a shuddering breath Crylon came back to himself as he noticed Kelski doing manual labor. Hauling off the body like it was a rotten sack of potatoes.

A few paces behind her Crylon headed over to the other body, looking down at it and pausing for a moment. His eyes looked up at Crylon, his body twisting as it fell so that the side of his head was exposed and one open eye glared back. Using his left hand, Crylon grabbed at a bunch of cloth, a thicker bit near his waist, and with one pull heaved the man off the ground a good foot in the air.

He leaned the rest of his body in the opposite direction for balance. While the one arm might be twice as strong as a normal one, and while the vagrant might be little more than bone and skin, he still had a heft to his dead weight and if Crylon was not careful it would bear him over on his side.

As he walked he spoke quietly to himself in Isur, a prayer to the dead.

“Izurdin, blessed lord Izurdin. I pray that these men made something of themselves, made something of their life, more than I saw in the chime I knew them. Let them have done something of note, or worth, that they will be remembered and valued for, that would give them a place in your eyes. My lady Priskil, light of hope, if they have not, then let them return and do better in their next life, and let them not be cast into such a place where they are pushed to do nothing better than what I saw of them.”

Carrying the man was trying, but he was still alive. Still had air in his lungs, strength in his arm blessed by Izurdin, was not cast out of the light of the world as these men had been. He endured, though his more mundane flesh in his torso and legs began to groan before they reached their goal. He followed along the path that Keslki took, assuming she knew the best way or that her stride would be taken through the path easiest to travel.

By the time Crylon arrived Kelski had finished searching the body for whatever she wanted, and tossed it into the water. With a swing of his arm and a release of his hand he dropped the body at her feet.

His body protested still, his legs a low growl, but one that was slowly fading back to the background now that the effort of carrying the man was done.

“You spoke, a fore... Of hope. Of make city better. Of change people. Lives. But then you... No hope for them. Why? Why is differ? Either hope for all, or not hope. Or say these beyond hope? Is... I not think so. If want change, then must do differ. Not just in build. In act. In treat others. If only kill, let kill, then all end up dead. No differ. Just more same. How can have hope change, if not change how do?”

Clearly Crylon was struggling for words, trying to explain concepts and things he only was just coming to understand having come to Sunberth... Let alone in another tongue than his own.

“Is trust, but verify. Someone attack, you defend. But have kill? If not kill first, would have need kill second? Is done, is done. No change. Is dead. No hope now. But how have hope, do better, change, if just kill? Never change then. Done. Not change once dead. Revenge bring revenge. And more. Till everyone dead. Someone... Somewhere... Must stop, if want change.”

“Is you hope, is you sadness, just for buildings? Is past of building, of wreck, more sad than wreck of people? Of past? Of change, build on? I like build, is live for, to do. But I still think people value, can change, can build up like you dream of for this place.”

Her words on herself, on kelvics, further confused Crylon. His mind turned back to other kelvic's he had known, pondering over them. The one in Ravok, a slave, but then such was common in Ravok. And the man had treated her as nothing, but then he had felt the man would do the same to another human as well, let alone someone he owned... And others? Not many came to mind, he realized, not having met many in his travels. Or at least, not having recognized them for what they were, or deeply interacting with them.

“Is kelvic not usually own things? Or is people think this? Why? Is just person who make animal, or... Animal, make into people? Either, just people, if differ. But still same. Still people. Same I people, differ but same. Well I Isur, but you know mean. Is more alike than is differ.”

Of all the things, her request to be treated on fair ground, to let her gain his trust, was the easiest. Far easier than her reckless disregard for life, her lack of belief and hope in others, that those souls her came against her were lost utterly. This... This was much easier.

“Is how try treat everyone. Trust, but verify. Build like wall, brick by brick, till have strong wall of trust. Is not how most do?”
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Kelski on January 12th, 2019, 3:07 pm

“I killed him because he’d just return and kill us later. That’s the way Sunberth works, Crylon. You make enemies of people by doing something they don’t agree with – like throwing them off land they are inhabiting but don’t own – and they will take revenge.” She said softly, shaking her head. “It’s not something I like or agree with, but I can’t change their mentality overnight. I could have offered to buy it from them, but I don’t want to encourage them to return and return and return and me bribe them to move. No one has enough coin in the world for that.” She added.

Kelski noted the prayer and was glad for it. She should have thought of it herself, though dying and the dead were so regular in Sunberth she wondered how Dira didn’t just live in the city personally. She was also thankful that Crylon grabbed the next body. The men were all but too big for her, though she’d done it, and tossing them into the river took a great deal of effort. The bodies held nothing of interest besides an odd pendant with an opal gem that sang with power. She knew it had some the moment she touched it, and immediately pocketed it. There were some odd small coins she also pocketed, intending to give to the street kids outside the property so they could watch it and come find her (for more coins) if anyone messed with it or moved back in.

Crylon, it seemed, had a lot to say and so as the Kelvic worked on the second body she was searching, she listened carefully. She nodded, knowing how it looked and how it seemed.

“If they had shown any interest in cooperating or even talking, Crylon, I would have acted vastly different. But you are right. You can’t want it one way and act a completely different way. You have to lead by example. But they attacked first. If you have a suggestion for how to deal with that, I’m all ears. Violence is violence. I personally deal swiftly with it and kill if I can because of the fact people dwell on the slights others do to them, and I’m sure buying property they have been living on and asking them to leave is definitely a slight. To them it was a killing offense, obviously. And there are dozens more people, a whole city full of them, that are willing to move in and enjoy the view since nothing else is here. If you know of a better way, Crylon, I’m all ears. I’d love to learn. I’m just trying to avoid being stabbed in the back later too.” Kelski said, looking thoughtful.

“When I first opened my shop, I had a lot of extra room. I took people in who needed homes, shelter, from abusing situations. I thought that was enough, you understand? Many of those people are people that have been rescued from being on the streets here. I pay everyone a fair wage and when I trade in the market I try not to scam anyone. I buy property outright. I don’t steal it, and I try to live my beliefs. I sell what I sell at its worth, and I do not pawn off cheaply made items and quality prices. For the most part I do live what I believe. I really do. But this… these situations are harder. If you have ideas… “ Kelski trailed off, watching the Isur. Maybe the people of Izurdin handled things differently? Maybe they had a fresh perspective she herself did not have.

He spoke more then… about trust. About killing. And then she looked straight up at him with her big silvery gaze and confessed something to him. “I hate them.” She said softly, as if the admission cost her. “I hate the humans, especially the males. They’ve owned me since I was a small person, a child, and not one of those who claimed me theirs was kind to me. I know maybe one or two humans now that I can stand… my friend Anja a Drykas is one of those. But for the most part, none of them I trust. They hurt me. With fists. With their maleness. Always. Frequently. They took pleasure from my pain. Sometimes I worked day and night with no food, no rest, no hope. Hope is a hard thing for me. It’s far easier for me to see hope for the buildings that don’t have fists and hope for the children that have not yet been exposed to such violence or have been exposed in limited ways. Killing them… helps the anger. Especially when I know they would gladly kill me.” She admitted softly, almost beneath her breath.

“I want to do better, but it won’t happen overnight. It will happen slowly, Crylon. It will happen if I meet people that won’t hurt me. Won’t leave. Won’t decide I’m not worth their time or energy or love.” She said again, more firmly, with a harder tone to her words. “When humans love more, I’ll love them more.” She finished off, looking thoughtful.

“You have to understand my race, Crylon. Humans think we are animals, pets, slaves, for work or pleasure. That we have no real feelings of our own and no capacity to do big things or complex things. They have to see me as something more before they can stop seeing the animal or even a collar around my neck. And to do that, I have to be more, do more, build more…. and in the meantime… kill. Probably a lot of them.” She added, shaking her head sadly.

“Kelvics are usually not ALLOWED to own things, to learn, to grow… they are too busy working – cooking, cleaning, laying under rutting males – to be allowed time for such things.” Kelski said, with a hint of venom in her words.

“And I’m glad you aren’t naively trusting people… that you trust but check things out. I’m sorry I misunderstood. I just assumed, which isn’t a good thing, that you were going to take their side and think a woman and a Kelvic wasn’t an owner. I am. I can show you the bill of sales myself.” Kelski said firmly, determining the first moment they were back to The Gem, she’d show him the papers and let him read them so he knew that it was real.

“That’s what I was doing at the Tavern. I was signing the papers and finishing up the business of buying it.” She added, knowing he’d seen what she’d been doing. That’s why he’d approached, she’d assumed.

Then she remembered she had the papers still with her in her backpack. They weren’t in her lockbox at The Gem yet. So, she unshouldered her backpack, opened it, and rummaged around in it and pulled them forth. Rising, she walked over to Crylon and handed them to him to read. Discreetly she slipped the pendant into the backpack for her to examine later.

“Read for yourself.” She said thoughtfully, then waited for his further thoughts.

“I want to trust everyone too, Crylon. But its easier trusting say the Isur than it is humans… and females easier still. Kelvics its incredibly easy to trust because for the most part it doesn’t occur to them to lie. They just don’t do it unless they’ve bonded or been around humans a long long time.” She said softly, a smile on her face then, glad her own people weren’t prone to the nasty tendencies humans were.

“Svefra lie all the time… the people with the boats. Men, women, and children steal too among their people. They think lesser of everyone NOT Svefra and tend to score some sort of points among each other if they steal or lie to the non-Svefra of ANY race… so be careful of them.” She added, shaking her head. Kelski had been owned by Svefra for a long long time and she knew quite a few of their tricks.

“I don’t know much about the other races. I have no experience with them.” She added, thoughtfully, and started up the bank back to where the property was. She wanted to search the ruins, make sure the squatters didn’t have a camp, and see to it the rest of the place was safe for workers at least for the moment.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on January 12th, 2019, 9:14 pm

Crylon pondered Kelski's words, not immediately answering. It seemed if nothing else she believed what she said, but Crylon... Crylon was not so sure. Not that she was lying, but that things were quite so simple.

Life did not have the same meaning in Sunberth, in many regards was cheaper, but still... The thought of wantonly killing anyone who attacked him? It seemed wrong to his sensibilities. Or perhaps he simply still had hope for those humans, whereas Kelski did not.

“Is know this? Ask this? Or believe this? Same as they maybe believe? Is said before. Someone must stop, if want change. Not continue kill. Not continue way. Revenge. If only expect kill, only look for kill, only see kill. No change, always same and more of kill. Why not try for not kill? Maybe only attack, try hurt? If then see that, then do same. Hurt not same kill. Kill final. If can just hurt to get leave, why not try?”

“Is not say is easy answer. Yes, is need of change mentality. Not quick. But if just keep kill any who try hurt, when will change happen? Not happen. More same.”

Kelski examined the bodies, not finding much of interest or taking much besides a small bit of jewelry and some coin. The rest, the bodies, went into the water.

“Not say pay to leave own bought land. Is not say do this. Yes, they attack. But is mean try kill us? Is mean we try kill back? Is second man, seemed done. Need die? Maybe, maybe not. Is first man not killed, maybe more not, but not know. Is both dead, is gone. No hope. Hope for living. Kill not... Kill not easy choice. Not one to take because assume. Seem should be... Careful with such final thing. Don't cool metal, before sure have form want. Is final thing. Is same kill. Except can reforge with metal, make new. Not same people.”

Kelski went on, explaining her work, her way of dealing with others, how she paid people, housed them, gave them work, did trade fairly. Did not try to cheat others.

He was surprised to see her openly admit she hated humans, particularly male ones. Hating an entire people seemed... Wrong to him. He did not fully trust humans for sure, not the same as Isur, but he did not hate them by any means.

“Hate easy decision. Make choice simple. Forgive, look past... Past. Hope. Is not so easy. Not mean not do. Is let past shape present too much, not possible change for future. If only look for problem, only see problem. If look for solution, still see problem, but also see solution, other ways, when come to.”

“Not say is easy. Not sure understand all way, people own people. Seem... Odd. People not tool, or thing make, like in forge. But many own people, slave people, in human lands. Not make right, not mean good. If stop, would. But like with other, not change fast. But value life, is part of that. If life no value, then no reason not slave. Nothing taken to make slave, if life no value. If give life value, importance, then taking away by make slave also have importance yes? Is not maybe then done so easily? Easy to take thing no value, no care anyone. But if thing of value, people care then if taken.”

“Is Ravok for here. Is same, in have slaves. But seem... Not treat same. Have more value there. Not full value as should, as people, but still more. Is mean... Not seem treat so bad, as you describe here... Is maybe step in right direction. Final want, no slave, only free people, but... First step is give value, so treat better, so not waste life, and to value life, seems truth.”

Grasping for words once more Crylon paused, the pain on the woman's face quite clear.

“Sometimes, if hope other make first step, never see happen. If hold anger, focus on this anger, seem give them more power over you. Let them shape you in now. Is what want? Let have power over you? Or let go hate, move on, and make own way. Not let them shape, move you. Choose own move. Sometime need be one make first move. If want change. If want better. Otherwise... Why they change, if happy how things go now? Only people want change, people not happy with how are. So change must come these people. Or no change happen.”

“If human see this way. As animal, pet, thing... Then is show them not, by do as do? By do same as do? Seem they more animal, kill any who come at, steal, kill, take. If you do same, no better. No worse, but no better. Maybe is show better, rather expect and do worse. You focus on physical of do more, build more, be more. More money. But power in action, in how are. In how think, decide. Seem this as important as other be more, build more. And this come me, from Isur who like build physical.”

“Hate breed hate. Make more hate. If take hate, give back hope, maybe change things? But never change, just do more same, more of hate.”

Heading into her pack, the Kelvic took out the pile of papers Crylon had seen before, showing them to him bit by bit and in heaps. Many words, in complex arrangement. Business words. Saying. Things. Somewhat beyond his grasp of common.

He took them in hand, doing his best to make sense of them, but his knowledge of such things was not adequate for anywhere near full understanding.

He seemed to get the main jest, that they agreed with her telling of things. That she had paid and taken ownership of the land. He knew it was a contract, but did not know of such things to know if they were true or backed by law or the ownership in truth of such things. If such a thing even existed in Sunberth.

He was not familiar with Svefra, though he thought there had been on some ships he had been on in the past, including the one he'd taken to Sunberth. But it was clear from the woman's words she did not think well of them.

“Is not lie important? Is try not lie, if can help. But think truth, lie, less important than what try say. Than... Intent. Is better to tell truth to hurt, than to tell lie to help or be nice? Seem intent as important as truth of words. I not think bad lie, if only try help. If only try do good. If only lie to hurt, to do bad, is bad, but is bad because bad intent. Seem that more important than truth words, as long have good meaning, intent, behind. Not say is true for everyone, many not true. But if I lie, feel need, would think would be for this.”
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Kelski on January 14th, 2019, 3:47 am

They were having a reasonable discussion, but Kelski was slowly loosing her temper. It was a thing for her that was very slow to heat, but once it did indeed start to boil, it tended to bubble up abruptly and get her in trouble. Her mouth often ran away with itself, causing her to have to defend herself with actions or risk losing people who meant the world to her in her life.

“Crylon. I can see you have a great vast pool of hope in your heart, and I am grateful that you do. But mine – if I indeed was ever born with such a vast thing of beauty within me – has been drained over and over again. Perhaps it happened when my eyes turned silver as a baby instead of staying Svefra blue and my mother decided I had to be sacrificed because she couldn’t keep me because my eyes weren’t the right color. Maybe I should have been thankful instead of tossing me to the sea to feed the sharks, she instead sold me to slavery for a few trade goods. Maybe I should have not lost hope when I was just a few months old and the man that bought me from my mother sold time with my body with strangers to pay my debt and they left me bleeding and hurt. I should have probably not started to hate humans after that happened so many times, or he wouldn’t let me wear clothing because looking at my naked form with a heavy collar around my neck working at backbreaking tasks brought him pleasure. Maybe I shouldn’t have lost hope when my master was killed and I was suddenly free because no one claimed me, but there was no one to take care of me so I simply transformed into an Eagle and lived wild within human skin for a while.” She said quietly, her eyes haunted.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have lost further hope after I decided to try again, coming back to the world of men, and took on an apprenticeship for an honest wage where I wouldn’t have to be forced pleasure men or beaten because my owner had a bad day. But I was captured by the Svefra, served them for almost a year as they traveled here, and then was sold again to the Sun Birth gang, where they did further things of equally unsavory means to me. I was forced to consume new drugs to see how they acted on my system or if they were safe for humans… and of course there was more receiving men’s lust. I was forced to ply my trade to craft bribes for a high-ranking Sun Birth’s whim. I only earned my freedom when his father who was in charge of things set me free to punish him.” Kelvics voice was tight now, angry, and very very carefully controlled.

“Yes, I probably should not hate. I should love and give humans the benefit of the doubt that they won’t hurt me. But I’m worn thin on such things. I don’t trust them. I’ve found very few good humans, though there are a few. I don’t act to hurt them unless they act to hurt me first. This is a firm rule. I don’t kill unless I know they would kill me. Those men…. “ She pointed to the corpses that were floating gently in the current now. “… would have killed to keep their ‘home’. I could see it in their eyes. The longer you are here, the more you will learn to see it as well, Crylon.” Kelski said softly, wishing it wasn’t so, but knowing it indeed was.

“Yes, change needs to start somewhere. I show small kindness daily to the people here. I will give these squatter’s things to those that need them. I have taken in strays of all kinds from horses to men to old women. I have given equipment that is much needed to those that can use it who have soft kind eyes. And I often buy more food than we can eat to give to those that need it. It doesn’t mean I will suffer an adult male human to live if they are violent. I will not. Yes, there are no hope for them. But then there probably was no hope for them far longer than when they met me. Squatting on someone else’s land? Not working? Not finding their own home somewhere? Not being someone other than just a person existing? That’s not living. They weren’t living, Crylon. They were just surviving. Changing Sunberth means teaching people to live.” Kelski said softly, firmly, believing she was right.

“Living is having goals, dreams, making friends, and acting on the need to better everything around themselves including themselves. If this city can change, it will start there… having people live.” Kelski told him passionately. “Not just exist. Not just survive. Having no dreams, no goals, no motivation. If a stupid ignorant Kelvic can learn Jewelcrafting and become a master of it, opening her own business and being able to buy land and hire people to help her follow even more dreams…. then they can do it too. They have ALL THE ADVANTAGES in the world. Born male. Born human. No one holds them back but themselves.” Kelski spit towards the bodies, angry now, because their privilege had been wasted.

Somewhere among the conversation, she made sure she got her title and bill of sale back from Crylon from the land. He seemed to understand them when he looked over the paperwork.

“Yes, the second man seemed done, Crylon…. not wanting to fight and not wanting to die. But it was only a temporary thing. He would have been back. I swear to you he would have. They always come back. They get liquor in them, grow bold, get encouraged by other men, gather a mob, and decide that there was no skill in the man’s death that died who was perhaps their friend or even brother. They will claim its just luck, fill themselves with arrogance for their humanity. It is their weakness and a fallacy of their kind. He would have been back. You’ll see.” She insisted, knowing her words were true as she knew Sunberth.

His other words just fueled the fire in her, though she didn’t try to let him see. “So, winning my freedom, becoming a Master Jewelcrafter, building my own business via a loan I paid off, expanding my business…. helping others… none of that is enough to prove I’m not a pet? Not an animal? When is enough enough? I won’t put down my daggers. That’s just foolish.” She hissed in irritation.

“Yes, hate breeds hate, but I didn’t start it and I’m not stupid enough to trust them. Not without a lot of proof on their part that they can be trusted. It’s easier with non-humans… with your people and other Kelvics. Even the Fallen of Leth and Syna are easier.” She murmured, having made it by now to the wreckage of what used to be a building.

Sure enough, there was a camp in the ruins.

Kelski began gathering up the belongings of the people who were camped there and marched them out to the street to set them along the outside of the ruined wall. She beckoned Crylon to follow, so the conversation could continue. Anyone walking by would be able to pick up the items and make use of them. The gear looked non-de script enough that it wouldn’t scream a unique identity of who used to own it. There were some rations, clothing, flea-infested bedding, and rusted cooking pots and utensils.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on January 15th, 2019, 2:47 am

Crylon listened as Kelski dug through her past, naming her pain and hurts, naming the tears to her heart through which it seemed her hope had leaked out. Whereas he, having not had such pains, such wounds, still had a great reservoir of hope within him as she in one manner put it.

Listening to her tale, to her past, to per pain, Crylon was filled with... Sorrow. Not in that he felt sorry for her, or what she had been through, but sorrow at her pain. At what she had been forced to endure. At the damage she had experienced. Commiseration, an attempt at understanding, an understanding of the pride of someone who had overcome hardship and come through that forge whole, or in truth reforged as a new whole... As opposed to thinking lesser of her for her pain and past.

For a few moments Crylon embraced this pain, this understanding, letting it reflect in his eyes as he tried to meet Kelski's gaze. Then he breathed, and focused on the air in his body. Focused on letting the pain go, not forgetting but not dwelling on it. Calming and centering his mind. It was but a small shifting of the hurt he understood, but it helped him to concentrate on the then just that bit more.

“Is not for me, for say. Not been through such, so not truly understand. But... I try, if let. I feel... Sorrow, at such pain. But also... Hope. Hope, for you still stand before. Hope that even after all, still stand strong before all without giving in. Is not easy, I think. Is many who face what you face, not come through whole. Like metal in forge.”

“Iron cast into forge. Put on it pressure, heat. Pain, strife. It is broken, shaped, and at end if skilled hand shape, something greater forged, left behind. Or if shaped without care, or no skill, or if metal start with poor... Then end with poor lump, no better than afore, worse than afore. Metal not know in forge. Just metal. You forge, by life. But come out seem better for if not go into forge. Is make sense, try say?”

Crylon puzzled for a few moments, unclear if his words had made sense, it being as deep a concept as most any he had tried to explain in common. He felt he had at least gotten the gist across, the main thrust if not the whole thing.

“Is understand better... Why feel as do. Why feel as do, with humans. Can be harsh. Bad. Do bad things. Is true of any person. Can be bad. But... I still think have chance, people, some, be good too. But maybe some... Some as you say, enjoy pain, enjoy hurt others, maybe they not change, too far. Maybe... But is not mean give up hope on others. But if not else... Not hate. Please. Can not like. Can kill, if must. But hate... Hate strong thing. Is thing give to thing hate, give power.”

An idea, an analogy, occurring to Crylon, his hand gestures for a few moment became excessive.

“If have store room, keep things. Rats get in. Chew things. You kick out, kill, stop from spread. Seal how got in. Is you hate these rats? Is you declare vengeance? No, is unthinking, uncaring, rat. Not care if you hate, does same. You simply get rid of, clear out. Even if mean kill. But not hate, for no point. Seems these mean, if as say, is same. Is... Is make sense? Is make sense, seem, to destroy. To purge of bad thing, of filth. But hate, that too much of self given over, given back to thing. If care enough to hate, is focus to much on this feeling.”

At some point before his wild gestures, Kelski had taken back her papers. A good thing as Crylon ever emoted with his hands, trying to add emphasis to his words and explanation.

“I is not been in city long, not know all its ways. Is not say have to not fight, not say let others do as will to. But still, is difference between dwell on thing, focus on, hate on, and as you say living. Not living, to live to hate. Let them do, not you. Yes?”

At the mention of Leth, Crylon tensed, looking up for a moment before recalling it was not yet dark.

“Fallen of Leth. You mean... Sky fall glow rock thing? Is Syna, have this too? Which this? Is found one, when fall, back in Ravok.”
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext