OOC Info Syka's Character Registry - Spring 519 A.V.

Please Register here if you are going to play in Syka.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Syka's Character Registry - Spring 519 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on March 4th, 2019, 12:21 am

ImageImage

Welcome Sykans!

If you are playing your PC in Syka in Spring of 519 be sure and register! I will use the information you provide in your registry entry to plan for Syka Events this season and further your personal plots so its important to not give generic answers, but to be very specific and thoughtful.

Thank you all!

Gossamer

Character Registry

Who Are You?
Age, Sex, Race?
How does your PC contribute to the Settlement?
Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?
Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?
Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?
Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
What are your character goals this season?
Why did you pick Syka?
How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
Additional Comments?

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Who Are You? [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]How does your PC contribute to the Settlement?[/b]
[b]Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?[/b]
[b]Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?[/b]
[b]Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?[/b]
[b]Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]What are your character goals this season?[/b]
[b]Why did you pick Syka?[/b]
[b]How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?[/b]
[b]Additional Comments?[/b]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Quzon on March 16th, 2019, 10:33 am

Who Are You? Quzon
Age, Sex, Race? 31, Male, Mixed Blood (Myrian/Isur)
Mostly through the use of his reimancy. If digging needs be done, general defense, or aiding Duncan as a Watermaster.

Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? Nope
Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? No loan.
Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? None, do to being relatively inactive.

Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills? No, but working on them.
Describe your character in a short abstract?A warrior who sees strength as the means of achieving any accomplishment. It lead him to leading a bold, yet hardened life.

• To Kill that whiptail once and for all.
  • To utilize his ring.
  • Obtain a jungle suitable riding mount, somehow.
  • Reach L2 Bodybuilding.
  • L2 in WS, hunting, tracking, and hand axe.
  • The Season challenges.

Why did you pick Syka? Quzon is from Taloba, Syka will seem like a second home to him.

How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Most likely help when looking into the mysterious illness.

Additional Comments?
Should anyone want to thread, I'm open. Really. The Sykans have to stick together here. If a select individual wants to work for Q as a basic merc, then he'll hire one for just this season to trek around the jungle. Or a laborer.

Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Roulette on March 31st, 2019, 6:25 pm

Character Registry

Who Are You?: Roulette
Age, Sex, Race?: 2 years, female, Kelvic
How does your PC contribute to the Settlement?: If it is possible to teach Roulette a crash course in carpentry, then she can contribute by working in the sawmill. Otherwise, any form of construction for Syka can be taught to her.
Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?: Yes.
Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?: Pending.
Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?: No.
Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills?: She has Wilderness Survival, but otherwise, no. Working on them, however.
Describe your character in a short abstract?: She is pretty much a blank slate in terms of any real experience but is willing to do what it takes to learn.
What are your character goals this season?: Learning about carpentry and using it practically. Meeting new people, and interacting with them. Learning how to better use her shadow ability. Participating in seasonal challenges when able.
Why did you pick Syka?: I liked the rainforest aspect and seldom get to roleplay in one. So this would be a refreshing place to start.
How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?: Likely will need help giving a crash course to her about carpentry. If quests come up, maybe some additional help will be required.
Additional Comments?: I'm open to plots and ideas!

Last edited by Roulette on April 7th, 2019, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roulette
Energetic fur ball

Words: 29053
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2019, 4:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Illianna on April 2nd, 2019, 6:11 pm

Character Registry

Who Are You? Illianna
Age, Sex, Race? 16 years old, Female, Charoda
How does your PC contribute to the Settlement? I have some knowledge of medicinal underwater plant life and I am more than willing to learn more about land herbs while also helping those in need.
Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? Not yet, but will be soon.
Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? No
Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? I wasn't here
Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills? Yes, some but I plan on growing them through out the season.
Describe your character in a short abstract? Friendly and curious, Illianna is ready and willing to learn about the world outside of her aquatic comfort zone.
What are your character goals this season? Learning in general; learning about land dwelling people, learning about herbs and healing practices, learning about the history of the land and ruins hidden about...
Why did you pick Syka? It seemed like the best place to start for my character since Charbosi is closed at the moment.
How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? What ever fits and would be fun/interesting for all involved
Additional Comments? I really look forward to building a great story within Syka and seeing how not only my character develops but also the settlement as a whole.

Last edited by Illianna on April 2nd, 2019, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illianna
Happiness comes in ~Waves~

Words: 1250
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2019, 2:04 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Kamilla on April 2nd, 2019, 8:14 pm

Character Registry

Who Are You? Kamilla 'Circe' Gordon
Age, Sex, Race? 26, Female, Human
How does your PC contribute to the Settlement? She is a fairly capable seamstress and might eventually find a productive use for art magic.
Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?Not yet.
Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?Nope
Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?Nope
Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills?Not yet, but she learned to survive Sahova, so Syka should be a cake walk, right.
Describe your character in a short abstract? A confident, inquisitive and strong willed young woman with a passion for magic and no friends. She just wants to find her place and purpose in the world but has had no luck thus far.
Get settled and adapt to Syka
Make some friends, even just one.
Learn about her surroundings
See if she can find a productive use for her magic
Animate more(try dead things)
Maybe learn malediction, shielding, spiritism or any other new magic.
Start sniffing around or investigating the ruins around Syka
Why did you pick Syka?I've been interested in Syka since its creation and think the settlement would be a good place for Kamilla attempt to carve out a life for herself.
How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?Not sure just yet. Plot ideas if possible.
Additional Comments?I'll definitely be slow on the posts initially because of real life, but I hope we all have a good season in paradise.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Finn Reefdiver on April 7th, 2019, 6:15 pm

Character Registry
Who Are You?
Finn

Age, Sex, Race?
17 year old male Svefra

Fisherman

Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?
No

Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?
No

Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?
Newly created

Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills?
No yet, but working on them

Describe your character in a short abstract?
He is young, probably too inquisitive for his own good, friendly, and trusting. His naivety is likely apparent and he will need to learn from his mistakes as he goes but his desire to see and learn pushes him to greater heights or maybe lower depths.

To meet people and hopefully make some friends, start working on the needed skills to stay in Syka, and possibly be a part of the greater story in Syka.

Why did you pick Syka?
Beside the natural beauty and warmth of the tropics, it really felt like the best place for a svefra to really be a Svefra in its entirety.
How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?Not sure to start, maybe in exploring the area

Additional Comments?
Last edited by Finn Reefdiver on June 1st, 2019, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Finn Reefdiver
The voice of the sea, speaks to the soul

Words: 92174
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2019, 2:03 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sophia Sunshore on April 29th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Who Are You? Sophia Sunshore
Age, Sex, Race? 23, Female, Svefra
How does your PC contribute to the Settlement? She is currently assisting the botanist Uta, but has plans to open a herbalist shop.

Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? No
Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? She has a loan for a house - no payments yet due to being inactive for 2x seasons.
Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? No due to inactivity for the season.
Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills? Not yet, but I have some old threads that need grading and will likely help here, and then the rest I am hoping to gain this season.
Describe your character in a short abstract? Sophia is a sunny individual who is just wanting someplace where she can settle and make a home for herself. She's very open and willing to talk (or listen!). She is usually up for most adventures, and she really loves plants.
What are your character goals this season? This season I really want to get Sophia's Syka skills up, and get her business going! I also really want to delve into her Gnosis and how she feels about it. It's been pushed to a backseat before now, and I want to explore and develop how she uses and understands it.
Why did you pick Syka? Because it was a perfect fit for Sophi. She could literally build the life she wants. Plus the scope for fun and creative threads is pretty huge here!
How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I have a potential thought for something relating to her Gnosis, but it can probably wait a season while I explore Sophi's feeling towards it more.

Additional Comments? If anyone wants to thread don't be shy! Sophi has technically been a resident for three seasons so she should have a little bit of know-how. She's always up for adventures, even if it means possibly being eaten by a tiger :)
NOTE: During the Fall Sophia is a Dhani, specifically a golden eyelash viper. See here for more detailed info.
Sophia Sunshore
Plant Lady

Words: 193757
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)