Summer 519 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this summer season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Luminescence on June 2nd, 2019, 4:03 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit at all this summer, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#c1f1ff,#ffd3a5][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Zach Grasswind on June 2nd, 2019, 9:30 am

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: Zach is a Drykas who has come to Lhavit to forget about the traumatic loss of his Strider. He is growing fond of Lhavit now and looking to deepen the relationships he has started to form, and immerse himself more in the city and cultre.
Profession: He is a hunter for the Jugged Hare, and a member of the Hunter's Guild.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Continue work on hunting + associated skills. Maybe do some exploration? Get more involved in the city plots and deepen those relationships!

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I'm really not a fussy thread partner, but I do appreciate someone who gives me things to respond to action-wise in their posts.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes, though I need to finish Spring jobs for a wage.
Goals: I'm still working on concistency and still need to get better at creating personal plots for Zach (that is, plots outside of shooting things).
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes - I have an unfinished quest in The Unforgiving that was going to be a turning point in Zach's development.

Comments: Happy to be starting another season in Lhavit! Shoot me a PM if you want to thread - I'll throw Zach at most things! :)
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on June 2nd, 2019, 4:50 pm

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: A charismatic but manipulative woman trying to carve a life out of this strange city for herself and her family. She's got lofty ambitions, an inferiority complex, and is doing her very best not to screw up her kids.
Profession: Spiritism professor for the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals: -Start seducing Chiona Dusk
-Make a proper enemy of Rothsam
-Deepen relationships with kids/Zach/Jomi

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I love partners that are proactive rather than reactive. Don’t just respond to what I write, push the story and get creative! :)
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: I need to work on my vocabulary and tenses for sure. But if someone is willing to sit me down and give me an honest review of my work and what else I should improve on, I’d be grateful!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes! I need some guidelines for my “seducing Chiona" plot. Gonna get that on a roll this summer.

Comments: I’m excited to thread with you all! And a special hello to the new characters Amelie and Moritz. <3
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Moritz Craven on June 2nd, 2019, 6:17 pm

Name: Moritz Craven
Brief Description: Newly minted Okomo Kelvic with limitless potential. Ready to... Squirrel!
Profession: Grow
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: Seeing as he has 0 skills outside of his racial stuff... Everything.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who is consistent, vocal, and puts work into their posts.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Does not have any money, expenses, or prior seasons so... N/A.
Goals: Just want to better get into the mindset of Moritz, and enjoy some threading.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not at the moment, but I'm sure I'll think of something mid season or so once Moritz has worked out the whole "walking" thing.

Comments: Just to be clear, an Okomo is not a goat. He's a goat-antelope, and a horse sized one of those. So don't call him a goat!
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on June 2nd, 2019, 8:18 pm

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: Dev'Ania is a kind-hearted Konti living in Lhavit to fulfill her dream to start a family and continue her fortune-telling career. Settled into the lovely city, she is finally becoming used to the social norms of Lhavitian culture.
Profession: Fortune-Teller
Length of Stay: Permanently unless anything changes.

Goals: Build on current relationships, learn fishing skill, spend more time with Ember, and continue learning about the Constellations.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Not really anything in particular. Just someone who makes plots fun, I guess.
Goals: Not sure, but I am always looking for tips and feedback from my fellow writers on how I can improve my writing.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, thank you.
Need Moderator Assistance?: For now, just finishing up my thread with the Constellations, and possibly others this season.
Comments: Woohoo! It's summer!
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Amelie Craven on June 2nd, 2019, 10:02 pm

Name: Amelie Craven
Brief Description: A one season old kelvic Misty Fox equivalent to a three year old in age. Fresh eyed, bushy tailed and learning about the world.
Profession: Play. She’s a kid
Length of Stay: Forseeable future
Goals: Learning about the culture of the city she lives in

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Consistency and reliability
Goals: Improve my scene setting and dialogue
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope
Need Moderator Assistance?: Only time will tell

Comments: Let’s have a good season...
Amelie Craven
Cunning Craven

Words: 23758
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2019, 12:16 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nadjia on June 3rd, 2019, 4:17 am

Name: Nadjia
Brief Description: Nadjia is studious, curious, seldom content or complacent by nature. At 19, she is leaving familial comforts to devote herself to the pursuit of knowledge (her dream is to become a Seeker) and perhaps make a friend or two.
Profession: writing, scribe
Length of Stay: Continue to build roots in Lhavit over many seasons
Goals: Find out if she has what it takes to become a Novitiate.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: This is my first go at collaborative storytelling and so I'd look for someone with patience and encouraging feedback.
Goals: I'd like to delve and and start writing. I'm sure there are lots of areas I can improve upon.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, not yet anyway. I should become acquainted with the pulse of this site, forum and practices before stepping into moderation.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, once I get my bearings, I'd like to pursue initiation into the Seekers.

Comments: I look forward to exploring this setting, learning more about our characters and stories.
Nadjia
Player

Words: 8245
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2016, 5:57 am
Character sheet

Postby Pluckett on June 4th, 2019, 5:14 am

Name: Pluckett
Brief Description: A young musician who isn't not very well-traveled or experienced with the hard world.
Profession: Music Performance, maybe odd jobs?
Length of Stay: At least this whole season.
Goals: Getting a foothold and doing some performances, making friends, exploring the city.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Reliability and patience while I figure things out.
Goals: Learning the ropes and coming up with good posts for others to work with.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: As of now, nope!

Comments: I am excited to start!
Pluckett
If I cannot fly, let me sing.

Words: 37194
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2019, 7:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jomi on June 10th, 2019, 6:00 pm

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: Snarky spirit with a temper and some complicated issues with authority. He's woven himself a nice little tangle of secrets and betrayals that'll come to a head this season.
Profession: professional spook
Length of Stay: Long term
Goals: Jomi wants to inch his way to being a more powerful ghost, and continue trying to find the woman he defied death for.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Patience with my modest posting time and a willingness to propel the story.
Goals: I have some personal plots that'll rev up this season, otherwise I enjoy just being a player in other peoples stories. So hit me up!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nope, all good

Comments: Happy Summer! Lets wreck this place. :D
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Allister on June 18th, 2019, 2:47 am

Name: Allister Useless.
Brief Description: Allister a kelvic and thus of two worlds. He is as ignorant about some things as he is unpredictable in any given circumstance. There's little to him that isn't based upon his bond. The way he solves problems, entertains himself and even how he does his job revolves around the small spiritist.
Profession: Performer for the Spinning Glimmers
Length of Stay: For-Ev-Err
Goals: Figure out what it takes to be a dad...

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Normally, I am very specific in this answer but my situation has changed so my main focus in a partner is patience.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes? I might need to update from Spring but that's all part of the getting caught up process.
Goals: Finish some long-withstanding threads.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nah
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nah

Comments: Welcome to the Madhouse.
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets