Quest Ripple Me This [Quest Sign-up and OOC]

Sign up here to take part in the Seasonal Quest and discuss quest related content..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Ripple Me This [Quest Sign-up and OOC]

Postby Gillar on October 3rd, 2019, 12:52 am

Quest Update

At the beginning of the week I injured my hand at work. It should have gotten stitches but I am stubborn and am going with butterfly bandaids. It is rather sore and swollen and I have full use of three fingers on my right hand at the moment which is making typing somewhat difficult and slow.

I am working on the next quest post but it will likely not be up until maybe late tonight but probably tomorrow evening. I'm very sorry for the delay but I hope to make the wait worth it going forward.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Orias on October 3rd, 2019, 3:57 am

All good, Gil.. look after yourself! I know we're all excited but we don't want you to further injure yourself for the sake of a post. Real life always comes first... Here's to a speedy recovery :) Thanks for the update.
Orias
seas of change

Words: 26385
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2018, 2:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Hauk Tarn on October 3rd, 2019, 4:46 am

I second the above! Take your time and heal up quick!
Hauk Tarn
Player

Words: 33753
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 5:15 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Shiress on October 3rd, 2019, 3:36 pm

I'll come in on thirds for that! Take care of you, the quest will be there when you are feeling better!
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Rohka on October 3rd, 2019, 3:57 pm

Chiming in (hehe, get it?) to say the same! We'll be here :) being as impatiently patient as your stubbornness :D
Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sevris on October 3rd, 2019, 9:57 pm

We shall wait. Hope you recover quickly, the quest is much appreciated as well. Good things to come.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Gillar on October 7th, 2019, 4:31 am

My post is finally up. Again, I apologize profusely for the delay. After looking at my hand, I realized that the white thing that I saw when peering through the tissue was in fact, my knuckle bone. It is not something anyone wants to see when they look at a cut on the hand. It is healing nicely with no infection and I now have most of the use of my whole hand.

That said, I want this thread to serve as a question and answer thread to help all of you as well as myself to be able to get the most out of our posts. If you have any questions regarding anything that I have posted or that others have posted, please ask. I know there is a lot of conversation on Discord regarding the Quest and I will hop in there as well and toss some things around but know that you can also use this thread.

We are about to open the portal to the shrine and from there, some crazy crap will take place. I have been thinking about this quest for quite some time and even with my hand out of commission, I have been thinking about it a lot. While I have concrete plans for certain parts of it, you, the players, drive much of what this quest is about. Do not hesitate to take chances...within reason of course :) Explore, question and learn. This quest is a great opportunity to learn more about Rhysol, The Voice, Ravok, The Valterrian and so much more that you haven't even been exposed to yet. I don't want to build it up too much but I do see great things coming out of it.

Above all else, I hope you have fun. Honestly, I write for myself but in the case of a quest such as this, I write for you first and myself second.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Hauk Tarn on October 7th, 2019, 11:48 am

One quick question - was thier some sort of 'permission slip' handed out that allows the group to enter the city armed? Hauks gear is by the lakeshore and left it there as weapons aren't allowed in the city.
Hauk Tarn
Player

Words: 33753
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 5:15 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Gillar on October 8th, 2019, 12:56 am

Assume that no city guard or Ebonstryfe will harass you for carrying weapons into the city, around it or into the temple. There was no formal declaration but The Voice would ensure that you are untouched.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Gillar on October 27th, 2019, 1:03 am

A heads up, I will be posting to the quest tomorrow, Sunday.

There are still people who need to get their posts in and you have until tomorrow late afternoon to get them in or risk being left behind. With the site being down for almost a week, I've allowed for extra time for catchup.

So, please get your posts in if you haven't already.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

PreviousNext