Quest Ripple Me This [Quest Sign-up and OOC]

Sign up here to take part in the Seasonal Quest and discuss quest related content..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Ripple Me This [Quest Sign-up and OOC]

Postby Gillar on September 11th, 2019, 12:34 am

Ripple Me This

This is the sign-up thread for a Seasonal Quest that is actually a Cross-Seasonal Quest in that it takes place last season with its effects felt this season. There is a bit of time jumping and manipulation which will allow those who registered AND posted last season to participate even though the quest technically begins this season.

So the basic concept of this quest goes like this:

Participating PCs will be visited by a special messenger delivering a summons to come to the Temple of the Black Sun at the behest of The Voice. There they will discover something arguably fantastic about themselves and be given the rare honor of performing a task for The Voice, Herself. In doing so, they will, unknowingly take part in a bit of time-bending while rediscovering something lost for centuries.

Requirements

First and foremost, to qualify for participation in this quest, you must have been registered and at least somewhat active last season OR be registered for this season.

There are no skill requirements however having some level of combat, magic or observation skills will be helpful.

Potential Rewards

Taking part in this quest and finishing it will earn your PCs the possibility of acquiring gnosis marks from a couple different gods (depending on your actions and the outcome).

You may also acquire minor-moderate artifacts as well as unique lore not found anywhere else.

You will be able to add something very special about your character as far as heritage is concerned.

Finally, you will be granted something quite unique and in my opinion, rather special that will be revealed in the quest.

What do you need to do to join the quest?

Post in this thread your desire to join. Provide a link to your registration last season or this season. If you are submitting a link from last seasons registration, please include links to at least 2 threads where you were active in someway that season.

PCs new this season may join, repeat, new characters to Ravok are welcome to join the quest.

The quest will be posted sometime Saturday the 14th. Friday the 13th is unlucky :)
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Ripple Me This [Quest Sign-up]

Postby Shiress on September 11th, 2019, 12:54 am

Signing Shiress up for this quest!

Active Summer Thread

Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Rohka on September 11th, 2019, 1:13 am

Signing up as well :) Thanks Gillar! This is exciting!!

Summer Registration

Warped Sense of Self

Chasing Tail
Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sevris on September 11th, 2019, 1:25 am

I wish to participate in this Quest. I was active last season.

I registered last summer
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic76415.html

My two threads
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic76742.html
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic76792.html
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Caspian on September 11th, 2019, 1:37 am

Caspian
Player

Words: 718261
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1)

Postby Hollis on September 11th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Would love to be a part of this Quest! This sounds incredible!

Post registering for this season ~
Hollis
Hey, do I smell?

Words: 18451
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 8:15 pm
Character sheet

Postby Gillar on September 16th, 2019, 4:41 pm

A couple of things, I will be unlocking this signup thread for a short time today before closing it again in order to allow those that have pmed me about joining late can do so.

This late signup is limited and if you haven't
PM me before this post, you won't be able to join.

Also, I don't want to drag this quest out forever as there are events that will take place which will have significance to the rest of Mizahar and not just Ravok. If you don't post before that, you will not be able to continue in the quest as the starting point here is essential to the rest of the story being told.

Therefore, I will post to the quest rather soon regardless of who has or hasn't posted. So, be sure to get your posts in soon. The quest started Saturday, it is now Monday.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Orias on September 16th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Thank you for the opportunity!

Fall Registration
Orias
seas of change

Words: 26385
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2018, 2:00 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Hauk Tarn on September 17th, 2019, 5:30 pm

Hauk Tarn
Player

Words: 33753
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 5:15 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Gillar on September 23rd, 2019, 1:01 am

So, I am going to use this thread as a sort of OOC thread for the quest rather than create another one. So far there have been some amazing posts with so much to work with.
For that, I thank you all. I know there is a lot to respond to in this but I want to keep it all going.

As we have seen already, there will be no post order to keep to. Also, while I know the posts are long and have a lot to respond to, I want to keep the quest from growing stagnant. Thus, I will post tomorrow evening regardless of any one having yet to post. So, for those still yet to post, you have until tomorrow. If you can't get a post in, you will probably be left behind and possibly be dropped from the quest. Please get your posts in.

This is shaping up to be quite a lore filled venture as well as offering a lot of other opportunities and rewards.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Next