OOC Info [Suvan Sea OOC Thread] The Fierce Currents

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

[Suvan Sea OOC Thread] The Fierce Currents

Postby Anchor on February 22nd, 2013, 11:59 pm

Storyteller secrets is what your character can do. Things like gnosis marks and jobs are put there. This is just a goal for you character to aim for.

You don't have to share, but there's no reason to keep it hidden. If you don't share what you want for your character, then how is anyone else supposed to help you?
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting

The Suvan Sea

The Suvan Sea *** Fierce Currents OOC *** Current Events

Black Rock
(Temporary Responsibility)
Black Rock *** Morbid Musings OOC *** Domain Lore
Anchor
Come diving with me

Words: 155953
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 4:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Pyra Swellcutter on February 23rd, 2013, 12:10 am

thats true. but pyras still a very new character. i know what i want for her but she doesnt yet. itll be revealed in time with the progression of her story. but some establishment must occur first. then after building up to a suspenseful climatic reveal her goals will be known. not only out of character but also in character as well ;D
In character, "Dialogue in Common." "Dialogue in Fratava." 'Thoughts.'
Pyra Swellcutter
Player

Words: 5454
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2013, 3:31 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Cascade on February 26th, 2013, 6:06 am

Two days until season change. If anyone is thinking of posting any placeholders for the current season, now is the time. :)
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Maurelle on February 28th, 2013, 1:04 pm

I must say that Anchors question was sort of interesting so I gave ti a bit of a brainstorm...at the end I realized who I want my little Maurelle to be.

A Helper and supporter, she has a kind and childish nature about her and she wants to help others as much as she can. This gives her the perfect characteristics to use the most of her gnosis and herbalism skills. [maybe, eventually joining the opal order]

so yea, a medic...Wouldn't be surprised if eventually, I start pushing her towards sea animal husbandry[?].

None the less, her helping nature gives her a bit of a downfall, since she wouldn't sort the type of people she'd help...
common|kontinese|tukant|thoughts
Maurelle
I'm never really alone

Words: 17464
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2013, 7:22 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cascade on March 1st, 2013, 11:24 pm

The Spring calendar has been posted up, as well as the new year festival. Aside from that, Anchor's quest is set to commence this season, so to those who are interested, please sign up while you can.

For Winter seasonal wages and XP, please post in my office or PM me. Also, do NOT forget to deduct living expenses from your ledgers. We are always on the lookout about this. Lastly, if your PC will have any threads in the domain this season, please post in the registry.

Maurelle - love your PC goals. Animal husbandry for sea animals sounds really nice too! Now I'm imagining her tending to sea otters, hehe. It would be interesting to see how that goes.
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Anchor on March 3rd, 2013, 3:21 am

For those of you in the quest, here's a brief rundown of how things are going to work.

Word about the planned assault on Braten will be spread during the festival to all Svefra nearby. Anyone with a boat can meet up at the Anchorage Flotilla to train and socialize, or if you don't you can meet up here on the north shore of Syliras so the Svefra can give you a lift. Word of the attack will reach these places on the 49th and 50th respectively, so you have until then to train and socialize. :)

The actual quest will be posted on the first of next month (OOC, April), and no I won't pull an April Fool's. I encourage you all to meet up and train for this fight - just because I'm nice doesn't mean I'll make it easy! :P

The Suvan Sea

Black Rock
Anchor
Come diving with me

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Cascade on March 4th, 2013, 3:46 pm

... I can't make the same promises. I might pull an April Fool's. No? FINE! :(

Anyway, we did a few edits to the Spring Calendar. We've added dates to some events so that people actually know when things happen.

So, how is everyone? How are your PCs? :)
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Lucy Tides on March 6th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Lucy's coming back to the sea when Anchor starts. Pm if you want to rp after those days.
Common, Fratava, Kontinesse
Lucy Tides
I will bring you in like the tides.

Words: 34227
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Anchor on March 11th, 2013, 5:26 am

Alright, just a quick shoutout for those of you in the Suvan who are participating in the quest, you can feel free to PM me for some threads relating to it. The Anchorage Flotilla will be receiving a post soon explaining the gathering information and all that, how exactly you would join the effort IC. Note: this is your chance to get a whole boatload of training done for you character, so please take advantage of it!

The Suvan Sea

Black Rock
Anchor
Come diving with me

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Razkar on March 12th, 2013, 9:09 pm

Greetings and salutations, seafarers and Jolly Roger-ers! Raz will be arriving at the Anchorage Flotilla on the 39th, as a passenger on a Svefra vessel, little knowing that he will be soon caught up in the hunt for the Dreaded Pirate Braten!

*dramatic drum roll, peal of thunder, ominous Latin chanting, etc.*

Anywho.

If anyone would like to train up with weapons or brawling, maybe do some othr stuff, please, let me know. Really looking forward to meeting you Sea People and whatever other detritus is drifting on the waves. ;)
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext