Location [Syliras Location] Traveler's Row

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Syliras Location] Traveler's Row

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 2nd, 2014, 3:46 pm

1st of Winter, 514 AV

Leaving her apartment, it was immediately obvious to Autumn that Winter had finally come. She bundled her coat as tightly as she could around her shoulders and ducked her head as far as it would go into the collar.

Autumn walked as quickly as she could, watching as her breath puffed up in front of her, to the office/apartment at the end of Traveler's Row.

When she reached the door to the apartment, she quickly pulled it open and shut it behind her. She began to warm up in the cozy office and decided to grab a cookie and a small cup of tea.

Once she had her small snack, she pulled the bell by the desk and waited for Matilda to show up.

The small Konti eventually popped out of the back and smiled at Autumn.

"Autumn!" She exclaimed with excitement and sat down in the chair behind the desk, "You've come to pay for Winter?"

"Yes ma'am." Autumn replied in a lighthearted tone. The Konti told her the price, which was 3 silver-rimmed mizas for each day (92 days), and Autumn pulled out 27 gold-rimmed mizas and 6 silver ones then handed them to Matilda. The small woman counted them out, smiled, then put them in another coin purse.

"Perfect, enjoy your stay for the Winter!" The woman replied and then hobbled back into the back of the office, out of sight.

Now that that was over with, it was time for Autumn to go get something to eat.
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Words: 53471
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2014, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Tanna on April 17th, 2015, 1:05 am

3 SPRING 515 AV
SHORTLY AFTER THE 14TH BELL

Syna's light was thin as the half-Drykas strode across the bustling courtyard, saddlebags slung over her left shoulder while her bedroll and blanket were pinned between her right arm and side, pack hanging from a strap that was slung across her torso, consequentially bouncing off her right hip with every other step. There was a hint of a smile on her broad lips as she walked with a renewed spirit, buzzing from Syna's warm glow and the place she had just left. Windmount Stables was more than she remembered it: With its broad swath of green pasture and well-kept barns, it had been a little slice of paradise for the woman and she mused that her Strider, Coosa, shared her sentiment.

She felt content to finally tend to her own needs now that those of her mare had been met and thus she found herself standing before what she thought was the office, even though everything about the door and surrounds were identical to the others that lined the stone wall before her. Even though a guard had pointed directly to this place when she had made an inquiry about the temporary lodgings not two chimes back, she still felt a passing twinge of confusion before knocking. After a pause, she tested the door and then pushed it open.

Any and all confusion she might have felt was swept away as the door swung wide to reveal the desk, teapot, cups and plate of biscuits within. Taking a moment to beat some of the dust from her travels from her pants and tunic and stomp off whatever mud and dirt might still be clinging to her boots, she then proceeded inside. The noise of her preparations for entry had obviously alerted the Konti woman, for she made an appearance, using her cane to assist her as she positioned herself behind her desk, a beautiful, welcoming smile on her equally beautiful face.

"
Merry meet, traveler. How might I help you?"

The half-Drykas smiled in kind as she slid the saddlebags from her shoulder into the crook of her arm, speaking as her attention droped away momentarily, her fingers fumbling with a strap "
I was hoping for a room for Spring." She glanced back up to the woman's face, smile broader than before, "I stayed at the inn at the docks last Fall.. Good to try something new, yes?" The Konti woman chuckled and nodded, motioning the half-Drykas to follow her as she took up her keys and began to move towards the door.

"
Would you be happy with a basic lodging? Those rooms have simple and small beds but I also have larger, more comfortable rooms available, with larger beds if that appeals? A double room was just vacated; I have to clean it yet, but it has a cozy living room."

Assuming from the woman's actions that she didn't need to pay yet, she hitched her saddlebags back up onto her shoulder before hurrying to catch up with the woman, explaining the basic accommodation she was after once she was at the Konti's side. They proceeded to exchange names and further pleasantries, Tanna prying somewhat in hopes to get more information of the woman and, when that failed, she merely switched the conversation to the city, itself. That conversation was short-lived, interrupted by the jingle of keys as the half-Drykas was shown her lodgings.

"
Do not hesitate to find me if you need anything. I collect payment at the end of your stay. Oh, and remember, the discount I mentioned earlier. "

With that, they bid each other farewell so Tanna could start to settle in and make herself comfortable.

PaviGrass-signCommonTukantOthers
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Violet Y'laerth on July 29th, 2015, 7:00 am

515 AV
42nd of Summer

Violet walked uphill down the roadway next to the outer wall of Syliras, carrying her belongings with her, relieved as she saw the large wooden sign of her destination. She had never before been to such a large city, and she was terrified of getting lost, especially on her way to her new home. Upon the wooden signage, carefully written in sleek strokes of black ink, were the words "Traveler's Row", the handiwork so skilled, not a drop was seen leeching out of the splits or knots in the wood. She pushed open the door, letting it swing back shut with a thick "thud", fitting perfectly inside its frame.

Violet let out a heavy sigh, taking a moment just to stand in relief at finally making it here. She was assured there were nearly always free suites at the Traveler's Row, and thus getting there was the greatest challenge. Inside the apartment block the hallways spread out in both directions for a vast distance, at least for a building. The narrow design of the place meant apartments were only one side of the wall, affording every suite what Violet was told was a luxury among castle-dwellers here in Syliras: a window.

Violet heeded the signs indicating the direction to the office, walking down a long hallway to the very end, the door standing open. The desk was empty, so she took a moment to help herself to the free food and drink, trying her best not to scarf down everything, nearly forgetting to take her pack off her back. Finishing her mouthful of food, she set her pack down enthusiastically, her cooking implements making a muffled clash, bundled up tight in canvas. Violet sat down in a chair near the appetizers, finishing her cup of tea and another pastry before a young lady appeared at the door.

"Aha, I thought I heard someone arriving." she said, walking towards Violet, leaning on a cane and limping heavily, yet looking for all the world in the peak of her youth. "Hello, I'm Matilda, can I help you with accommodations?" she asked, extending a hand in greeting.

"Ah, yes, I'd like to book, erm, I mean, I'd like to rent a suite." Violet replied, returning the handshake.

"Certainly. How long will your stay be for?"

Violet opened her mouth to speak and clamped it shut swiftly after, slightly confused. This was a huge step, she'd never had a place of her own, and she wasn't entirely sure from the description given by the guard if the Traveler's Row was an Inn or a long-term rental unit.
"Well, uh, what's the longest I can stay?" she asked.

Matilda smiled warmly, and Violet felt a sudden wash of gentle reassurance, like the feeling of a wise, elderly woman patiently reassuring a child.
"You can stay for as long as you like. Usually long-term tenants pay by season, depending on room rates. What are you looking for in a suite? We have singles and doubles of various kinds."

"Yes, I think I'll be here for a few years at least. And I was thinking of something..." Violet was about to say 'cheap', but thought better of it. A more tactful and less distasteful word would be better. Besides, she didn't know how long she would be staying.
"-affordable." she finished.

"Certainly, follow me." she replied cheerily, slowly making her way down the hallway with her cane. Violet followed her as they went up a set of stairs and down another long hallway, almost to the end, arriving in front of a door numbered 33. Matilda pulled out a large ring of keys, sorting through the massive ring expertly quickly and unlocking the door, opening it and inviting Violet to come inside to view the suite.

The room was fairly non-descript, and just slightly run-down, but not terribly so. A crack or two in the wall, the paint nearly chipped away entirely, but otherwise very clean. The small table was heavily scratched with knife marks, probably due to many tenants throughout the years who never bothered to use a cutting board to slice up their meats. Violet cringed. It was a pet peeve of hers.

"We have supplies free for you to use to fix up the suite, with a variety of paint colors to choose from. As well, as a long-term tenant, you're free to decorate the suite as you wish."

Violet nodded. "Certainly, I'll take it."

"Very well, it'll be 49 silver-rimmed mizas for the rest of the summer, and 91 silver at the start of fall."

Violet gestured to the table as she walked towards it, moving to set down her large pack on top, asking "Do you mind if I...?"

"Not at all." Matilda answered with her usual warm smile.

Violet opened her bag, pulling out nearly half of her belongings onto the bed and floor before finding her coin purse. The one lucky thing about traveling with a merchant for the last couple years was the generous portion she was paid in return for cooking his meals. As well, her family, if not understanding, were at least well-off and also reasonably giving. She pulled out 5 gold-rimmed mizas, handing it to Matilda, who handed Violet a spare room key and change in return.

"Thank you. If you have any concerns, or just want to visit over a cup of tea, feel free to ask."

Violet closed the door, letting out a deep breath. Room: check. Next thing on the list was to get a job. She hoped everything she had learnt as a child and her practice with the merchant caravan would pay off in finding something reasonable.
Violet Y'laerth
Butch lesbian kung-fu chef

Words: 17307
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 12:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Larka Faux on July 29th, 2015, 11:28 pm

Season of Summer, Day 51st, 515 AV

Larka woke up in the White Swan Inn feeling incredibly refreshed. His body still hurt from the previous night and it had taken him several minutes for him to be able to get up and walk around with any amount of comfort. Running his hands over his shirt Larka pushed out all the wrinkles that had formed on his dirty shirt from sleeping in it the other night. Now that he had finally had a night's rest Larka looked about the room he was in. To him everything was just incredibly surreal. The room was huge compared to his tent, and the bed was amazing to sleep on compared to his pile of straw he was used to sleeping on. Not to mention it lacked the rodents his old bed had. There were so many new things just staring at him in the face, but there was nobody around for him to interrogate so Larka simply added the questions to mental chest.

Walking over to his bag Larka carried it onto the bed and turned it over letting everything spill out onto the bed. He wasn't worried about his possessions too much. Instead it was his money he was worried about. He knew he had locked the door the other night, but he couldn't help but feel it was best to take stock with how much he had left. Almost all of his coins were bundled together by torn strips of cloth with exception to a stack of gold mizas he didn't re-bundle the other night.

"Lets see... One, two, three, four..." He said quietly to himself as he counted his coins slowly trying his best to keep the number properly in his head.

At the end of his counting Larka was satisfied and began to bundle all of his coins back up. All together he had come into the city with 72 Gold-Rimmed Mizas, 276 Silver-Rimmed Mizas, and 400 Copper-Rimmed Mizas. After spending the three gold mizas and six silver mizas last night he was left with a total of 69 Gold-Rimmed, 270 Silver-Rimmed, and 400 Copper-Rimmed Mizas respectively. Someday Larka was going to need to obtain a better way of carrying all these coins, but for now he was satisfied with keeping them bundled up and hiding them in his bag. With a nod Larka gathered everything back up and left the White Swan Inn making sure to leave the key to his room with the woman at the desk. Before he could allow himself to wander the city, as he was aching to do, he first had to set himself up at the place known as the Traveler's Row. The previous night he had though that the area where all the taverns and inns was known as Traveler's Row until he had met Moxier and Asher in which he was properly educated that Traveler's Row was in fact a place where people like him can live affordably.

It wasn't a long walk to Traveler's Row from the White Swan Inn, and Larka enjoyed the chance to enjoy the sun without hearing the crack of a whip over his head for idling too long. Arriving at a large and long building that Larka assumed to be Traveler's Row he looked up and gazed at the sign above the door. He couldn't read what was on it but he amused himself into believing it read 'Traveler's Row'. Pushing open the door smoothly with hardly a creak to be heard to even his ears Larka walked into the building and immersed himself in the sights and sounds of the waiting area he had just walked into. The room could be considered plain to some, but for Larka it felt warm and welcoming. He couldn't help but smile as he approached the woman at the desk who was looking over a large book when he entered.

"Ah, a visitor, welcome. My name is Matilda. Are you looking to rent a room?" Said the woman as she walked over to Larka with a cane in one hand. Larka watched her curiously as she limped with each step and wondered to himself if this woman was injured in any way. Shaking the hand that was held out by the woman Larka nodded, "Yes, I am looking for a place to live at for a, erm, very long time. Ah, and my name's Larka Faun. Pleased to meet you."

"A pleasure as well, Larka. How long, exactly, will you be staying?"

"I don't know yet, but it'll be much longer than a season. Possibly even a year or so. I really don't know. Is there a limit to how long I can stay here?"

"Certainly not. You may stay here for as long as you wish. The daily rates here are very affordable, and we give a special discount to those who are staying indefinitely. What style of room will you be needing? We have single and double sized rooms for both our simple and elegant rooms."

"Erm, just a, uh, single simple room would be fine."

"Excellent. If you'll follow me I will show you to your room."

Larka nodded and followed Matilda down the long hallway as she led him to his apartment. On the way there she explained to him the going-rates for an apartment, and how one would pay for said apartment. The simplest way to pay was to just pay per season. The conversation between the two stopped as they approached a door marked '26'. Matilda unlocked the door and gestured for Larka to follow her inside. The room in of itself was run down and well used. The paint was faded and chipped in places, and the furniture was beaten and splintered. Yet despite all that Larka couldn't help but look at the room with wide eyes and an expression of excitement.

"Ah, I love it." He said to himself as he dropped his bag on the bed.

"We can supply you with tools to fix anything you wish to fix, as well as a decent variety of colours if you wish to repaint the walls. Also, because you shall be staying long-term, you are free to decorate the suite if you so desire."

"Great, I'm already looking forward to it."

"Wonderful, it'll be 40 Silver-Rimmed Mizas for the rest of the Summer season, and starting on the first day of the Fall season it will be 91 Silver-Rimmed Mizas. However as a tenant staying indefinitely the cost of a season here at Traveller's Row is discounted. Starting next season each season will cost 68 Silver-Rimmed Mizas and 25 Copper Rimmed Mizas with exception to the Winter season which will cost 69 Silver-Rimmed Mizas."

Larka nodded happily and quickly pulled out four golden mizas from his bag and handed it to Matilda watching as she bade him farewell and left the apartment which was now all his and his alone. The thought of purchasing something just for him for the first time ever brought a great amount of excitement. Dancing about the room in glee Larka prepared himself for whatever may lay before him next.
Common | Thoughts
Larka Faux
Ever So Curious

Words: 20984
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2015, 11:07 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Morgan Donne on August 15th, 2015, 12:47 am

Morgan was on the inside of Traveler's Row, standing in the office of the manager, faced with the tea and cookies. He poured a cup of tea carefully, not wanting to make a mess in the tidy little room. The manager was nowhere to be seen, though he'd noted the bell he could ring to summon them.

First, a cookie.

The first bite made him smile. The flavors reminded him a bit of home. Perhaps tea and cookies were the same all over the world. He popped the rest of the morsel into his mouth and washed it down with a mouthful of piping hot tea. The scent of the boiled leaves filled his nostrils. He stopped his fingers from returning to the plate, and finished the glass of tea.

"Not...sure what to do with this," he said to himself, eyeing the dirty glass in his hands. He fought the urge to pocket it, and returned it to the opposite side of the kettle from the clean ones. He fiddled with it for a moment, making a displeased face before turning to the bell pull. He gave it a slight tug and heard it go off in the distance.

"Coooooming," a voice called musically. He took a step toward the center of the room and stood, shuffling his feet awkwardly. Before long, Mistress Matilda Owens had made her appearance and her introductions. She seemed kind, and attempted to force the seasonal discount on Morgan despite his protests.

"How about...I do one gold miza for this season, one for the next, and if I'm still about then we can sort out the discount. The extra silver you can do what you'd like with, help the sick or kids or whatnot," he said, pressing the coins into her hand and folding her fingers over them.

She looked at him oddly for a moment before shrugging and deciding he was alright.

"So what do you do?" She asked, leading him down the narrow hallway to his room at the end. It was simple and well lived in he saw, after she'd unlocked the door and allowed him to step through.

"I make...keys. Sometimes I make locks but not often. Mostly...keys," he said, absentmindedly scanning the room. He opened the chest and dropped his bag inside of it.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said smiling and turning to go.

"Enjoy your stay."
Morgan Donne
Player

Words: 14702
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2015, 5:33 pm
Character sheet

Postby Lora on September 7th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Lora walked into the office of Traveler’s Row. She hadn’t stopped anywhere yet since entering the city and still had her backpack and satchel slung over her shoulder. Housing was her first priority. There was a small desk in the room but no one behind it. Lora walked up to the desk. A small sign sat on the desk. It read, “Will return shortly” in neat slanted handwriting.

Lora looked around. The room was small but not overly so. It was comfortable, giving off a nice feeling of home. A bell hung on the wall by the desk. Lora considered ringing it but since the sign said she would be back soon, she decided not to. There was a small table near the desk with a pot of tea and a plate of cookies. They looked very inviting after a long day of travel and since she was invited to by the sign, Lora picked up a cookie.

It tasted amazing. They were thin chocolate chip cookies baked to perfection. When she had finished it Lora licked her fingers. She might have even taken another one if a Konti hadn’t appeared behind the desk and said hello.

Lora smiled. This was the first Konti she had seen since leaving Mura. Lora was glad for the familiarity, feeling a bit homesick for Mura.
“Hello,” Lora returned the greeting cheerfully.

“How can I help you?” She asked as Lora moved toward the desk.

“I would like to rent a simple room, please.” Lora said. “Actually, I would like to rent a simple double room.”

“Alright, that costs 3 silver rimmed mizas a day.” She informed Lora, writing something down on a paper. “Do you plan to stay indefinitely?”

“I think so.”

“Then you will get a twenty five percent discount on your rent each month.” She said. “And what is your name?,”

“Lora Seaspell.” She wrote that down then looked up at Lora and smiled.

“Right this way.” The older konti began led Lora out of the office and a ways down the street before stopping at a nice wooden door labeled with the number 38. She pulled a ring of keys out of her pocket and shuffled through them until she selected one and opened the door. Lora looked inside. It was a nice looking room, reminding Lora of the apartment she had shared with her mother as a child. It was furnished and an arched doorway on the right wall led into what she assumed was the bedroom.
“This looks great! ” She said excitedly. “You said it was 3 silver per day, right? so how much would that be for a season?” Lora began to calculate the cost but Matilda got it faster.

“Including your twenty five percent bonus, it comes to 204 silver mizas and 8 copper mizas. Or 20 gold, 4 silver and 8 copper, which ever you like.”

“Thank you,” Lora said as she began to dig in her coins that sat in her satchel. She pulled out the correct amount and handed them to Matilda.

She accepted the coins and smiled.
“Here you go.” She handed Lora the key. “Enjoy your stay.” With that she walked away, leaving Lora to her new home.

kontinese | common | arumenic
Lora
Seer of Talent

Words: 100649
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kalla Whitevine on September 15th, 2015, 12:52 am

10th Day of Fall, 515 A.V.

Kallalyn stepped into the Traveler's Row, glancing around the small office with a soft smile, her eyes full of violet. As she didn't see anyone right away, but did notice some cookies and tea set out with a sign, she walked closer to the desk to take up a cookie, setting her plant down in exchange for nibbling on the cookie. The office was a cute little place to her, cozy in its own way. She had been unsure of coming to Syliras, but being here made her feel better about it. This place seemed as if it might work out well, and living in the Traveler's Row seemed like a good choice, too.

Belatedly spotting the bell, she walked over to tug on it before beginning to pace around the small room. The Vantha began to hum to herself as she walked around the small room. She couldn't help but wonder if all the rooms were like this or bigger. She didn't need much room, as long as she had a place to sleep was what mattered.

"May I help you?," a voice called from behind the desk, jerking Kalla from her thoughts and over to the desk. She looked the woman over a moment as she sat down. The blonde woman looked young, but she had a cane. It seemed there were more younger people carry canes than older ones.

"Yes," she replied, taking up her mint plant. "I would like a room. Simple with bed. For all of Fall, please."

The woman smiled and nodded, taking a key from a hook and placing it on the desk. "That will be a silver miza per day, so eighty one silver mizas for the season and if you plan to stay for a longer time, it's twenty five percent off per season. So this season would be..twenty silver mizas and twenty five copper mizas. Now, what might your name be, dear?"

She had to think on that a moment, as she wasn't sure if she would stay longer, but she didn't see herself traveling much during the winter, so... Kalla smiled brightly, shifting her bag around and setting her plant down again as she took out a small pouch, counting out 20 silver mizas and 25 copper before setting them down. She readjusted her bag before taking up her mint plant and key. "Kallalyn Whitevine...and your cookies are really tasty," she added the last bit as an after thought, but it was true none the less. The Konti smiled and began to get up but Kalla shook her head, darting a look to the cane. "I can find my room myself, really. It can't be that hard," she insisted before turning to hurry out the door before Matilda could protest. She didn't want the woman to work more than she had to, especially when she was crippled. As she ran out, the woman called out a room number, to which the Vantha returned a smile before continuing on and up to the room to get settled.
Kalla Whitevine
Child of the Aurora and Winter

Words: 29360
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2015, 12:02 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Selene Livingstone on September 26th, 2015, 3:12 pm

evening, 6th of Fall, 515 AV

The Travell's Row front office was a narrow room provided of few sitting benches and a simple desk. On top of it a jar of cookies was accompanied by a steamy tea pot emanating a delicate smell Selene couldn't properly place, but reminded her of long plains and mountain flowers. Nearby, a bell was just waiting to be rang. As Selene finished ringing it twice a beautiful woman appeared from a back door. Her perfect face was framed by long, curly hair of the peaceful, yet welcoming colour of vanilla cakes. Contrasting her young beauty, she helped herself toward the desk through the use of a leaning cane. As Selene looked at her she wondered if there was anything human in that fascinating figure that was approaching her. Was she a Konti? She must be, she resembled so much the only one Selene encountered few years before. In less than twenty-four hours at Syliras she had already met and seen so much compared to her whole life at Riverfall.

"How can I help you?" the woman said and her voice was like honey, milk and cinnamon.

" I am looking for an accommodation. For at least this season and maybe more".

Matilda, as Selene would later discover the name of the woman to be, looked through a book that Selene didn't notice before. It was old and consumed around corners and before she could peep at its content it was already closed again.

"Simple single room, I presume." Matilda said and it wasn't really a question. Selene could have been offended by that carefree assumption, but she had to admit it was the result of mere spirit of observation. Her clothes were either torn or consumed. Her hair, left long as traditionally wanted within Drykas, was dangerously turning into a forest of dredlocks and she was painfully aware that the last months of travelling had left her looking malnourished. "It will be one silver mizas per night, would that be all right for you?" Matilda politely asked and locked her eyes on Selene while waiting for a reply.

"That's fine" Selene said and she was so worn out by the travel that she wasn't really completely aware of how much she was agreeing to pay.

Matilda melted into a smile that felt as warm and welcoming as the newly baked cookies left on the desk to tempt visitors. "I will show you to your room" she said, accompanying her words with an informative gesture, pointing in the direction of Selene's new accommodation. She grabbed a cookie and, gulping it down as a whole, started to follow the woman.
Selene Livingstone
Player

Words: 7867
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2015, 12:17 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on December 7th, 2015, 11:28 pm

Ferrin
Fall 90, 515AV

12th Bell Afternoon.

It was decided. After exiting out of the Heralds Arms, Ferrin started down the road headed for the Traveler's Row. It was mid afternoon and the days grew ever so cool and more so chilly. Ferrin figured that today he should find his own place to call home. He was told that he can find a place of his own at the Traveler's Row. Walking out on the streets moving along with the flow of people.streaming down and up the streets.

A few chimes later he stood outside of the door. Well outside of the door that led into the Traveler's Row. Walking towards the door, he pushed it open; all in one motion. And stepped inside. The inside felt welcoming, almost as if he was at home. A beautiful looking Konti sat behind the counter. She looked up as the door closed with a slight thud. "Welcome, to the Traveler's Row. Your looking for a room, correct?" The Konti asked. Ferrin nodded. "Can I get a simple double room please?" The Kontinese nodded and paused before speaking. Calculating the cost of the room."For the season it would be 27 Gold Mizas and 6 Silver Mizas." Ferrin nodded, taking out his pouch of coins. Fishing for the change. He has enough too last him awhile. It's not a big issue, luckily. Ferrin handed Matilda the change and she happily took it.

Looking at the counter, talking to Matilda one will see beauty and no significant detail of age. When she is out from behind the counter though, the only thing determining her age was the walking cane. A nicely crafted item. Made out of simple natural wood. She took out a set of keys and started slowly towards the staircase, Ferrin followed. She stopped at the bottom, giving a hand gesture showing Ferrin that his room is upstairs. "Up these stairs, fourth door on the right. Here's your key. Also, if you are ever looking forward to renovating, there is always an assortment of paints that you can purchase from me, if your planning on painting. It isn't very expensive in any form. But the paints are basic colors." Matilda said with a smile. She handed Ferrin the key to his room. "Ok, thank you. I'll keep the renovations in mind then. Thanks again." Ferrin replied. He humbly took the key and started up the stairs.

"Anytime Ferrin. Just remember, if you need anything you can come down and ask me. I'm usually here often so I don't mind the company." She said with a warm-like smile. "Ok will do. I'll bring in my stuff later today. Still have some other things to take care of."Matilda simply nodded. "So I'm assuming that you'll find your room then, and get your stuff sorted out before living?" Ferrin nodded in reply."Yes, yes I am. It won't be long."She nodded once again. And walked back to her desk. "Well take care Ferrin. Glad to meet you." "You as well."Ferrin replied. And he then hurried out the door to gather his things.

Ledger+Seasonal ExpesnseSo the Ledger would approximately 27 Gold Mizas for the Double SImple living space right? Just making sure. And these expenses are for Winter Season. As well, just to make things clear?

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Tayoy Isa on December 19th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Winter 17, 515 AV. 12th Bell

After spending a good deal of the day wandering around, Isa was then helped by a couple of nice people who took the time to show him the way to a place called the Traveler's Row, where mostly migrants and temporary residents stayed while looking for work or to rest before moving on to other places. Scurrying in, the strange wool-head was greeted by the sight of a few patrons who relaxing before they went back to the daily grind. It wasn't long before an beautiful and youthful woman with long blonde hair approached the weirdo and introduced herself as the owner of the establishment; Isa gave the nice lady a bow as a sign of respect, considering as both of his arms were tucked inside of two-thirds of the layers of robes he was wearing in a fashion that made him appear as if he was being restrained.

Going through the motions of how long he was to stay at the inn and the condition of the room he was to stay in, Isa settled on lodging in a common room for a duration of five days, which would total up as 25 silver mizas for the whole stay. Being guided to his room and given his room key, Isa entered what would be his new home, hopping right into the bed to take a nap.
Tayoy Isa
Player

Words: 3429
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2015, 1:16 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Journal

PreviousNext