[Sahova OOC Thread] We'll Take Your Breath Away!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Bob Barton on August 11th, 2011, 7:25 pm

I read somewhere that Sahova has a lot of intrigue and behind the scenes manipulation. I wonder if its possible for a PC who comes here to pick that up along with magic?

My PC wants to be in the business of information, like always in the know. So this is actually a good chance for me to flesh that part out. :)
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Rayage on August 15th, 2011, 7:22 am

Haha you are right about the politics of Sahova, but Im not sure how far you will get while you are still a pulser ;)

I wish you luck though. Maybe if you were part of an Alchemy experiment you will have more of a chance?

Have fun here,

Ray
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Bob Barton on August 15th, 2011, 8:12 am

Lol, and I am betting you are volunteering the alchemy experiment right? If you want after I get his entrance into Sahova sorted out we can flashback a little. :) I read some of your alchemy threads and they are pretty interesting so I won't mind making Bob a part of (screwing up) it.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Reok on September 1st, 2011, 9:54 pm

Don't mean to sound pushy, but I've been waiting 2 months just to get initiated into Sahova.

EDIT: Seems like my reply to your message never got to you, Panna. Hope my new PM resolves this!
Last edited by Reok on September 3rd, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna hear a touching story? Once upon a time, you died. I lived happily ever after. The end. There's your touching story.
Reok
Unlimited Potential

Words: 5492
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2011, 5:56 pm
Character sheet

Postby Panna Cotta on September 2nd, 2011, 11:44 am

Hi Reok, I sent a message to you, I dug through my messages and found that your reply didn't really "ask" for anything, so I assumed you got your grounds covered.

Clyde and Bob, I know you are waiting for a reply for me, a flashback/thread even, but I have been working 12 hours a day (booo) so have no time to play with you at the moment. Not that I don't think of your plots in my mind all the time, I have always wanted to do something for the Qiao-Mashaen power struggle. Always.

I wish I had time for Hadrian and Darian as well, they have such great backstories to their PCs...

I am trying to haul an AS (;)) but am trying to do a little "background check" as to who's getting nominated because I'm not around a lot. Also, the founders are a little bit more stricter in the qualifications (must be 18, etc etc) If it makes up for my absence, you are free to ask for a guest moderator to help you out for the meantime... players, other ASses.. I just don't see myself losing the projects that fell on my lap at work. I don't even see myself writing unless it's for the wiki I have set for Sahova, or my PC. Go on, throw the tomatoes and eggs at me.

I already feel terrible for being a lurker mod, but hey, I try to be around. I don't want to pack my bags and leave (I have a desire to be demoted back to an AS - when grading threads was all that I did) before I find a replacement DS for Sahova. (Please see my "important" message, link at my signature)

Also, nice things are on their way. At the very least, Sahova will soon be offering wages to its mages. (Neat-o!) and those who have played within Summer (that's you Irriari and Rayage) will be entitled to said wages.

Not gonna apologize for not being around, cause I'm not really doing it on purpose... Everyone gets points for Patience!

*rolls back to bed*
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Vick on October 23rd, 2011, 3:43 am

Hey everyone

Just letting people know in Sahova that Vick is back and around.

and well clearly I am back in the game.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Panna Cotta on October 27th, 2011, 12:40 am

Alright! After months of lurking I have finally finished half the drafts of the changes we'll be implementing around here. Woohoo. *coughcough* Why is there a lot of cobwebs around here?! Someone needs to vacuum the place!

To those who have been patiently (or are ranting about) waiting, I should be posting stuff on the wiki about an article regarding Sahovan Wizards and the available jobs for players. Keep on the look out as this should come out within the week.

Can I request those who have been technically "employed" within the last two seasons to post their "seasonal wages/xp request" in the Office (the synchrograph office, not my office) K?

More should come in the next few days. *squints at worklist* or maybe make that weeks.
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Rayage on October 27th, 2011, 10:20 am

Woo! Go Panpan~

Office post is up and even linked to Springs XP request that never got answered :P

Welcome back Vick! I hope you have a wonderful time with your character again.

Ill vacuum!
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Wrenmae on November 9th, 2011, 4:40 pm

I'll be bouncing around here soon as I post at the docks. Anyone roundabouts to rp with here?

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Rayage on November 10th, 2011, 9:14 pm

When will you be arriving? Ill thread with you but I have to warn you it will be a slower going thread because Im busy working on things that are much bigger than just this PC :) That reminds me... I need to make that bull-lizard!

If you have any suggestions on what we would thread about please feel free to PM me and we can discuss things :)

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)