[Daydream's Vlog] Finally Did It!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Postby Daydream on January 14th, 2013, 1:46 am

Finally made my first video! After many throw aways and revisions I did finally manage to get it all together. My camera is extremely horrible and my voice is scratchy and deep because I'm partially sure I'm sick. So, with that being said, these weren't the conditions I was favoring for my first video. Or any video for that matter. Anyways, an apology to Jules, some shoutouts, and yeah. :)

Last edited by Daydream on January 15th, 2013, 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daydream

Postby Daydream on January 14th, 2013, 2:01 am

Aw, thank you Chimera! <3 That's actually the best my hair has looked in a while. It hasn't wanted to cooperate lately, haha. :P
Daydream

Postby Phoenix on January 14th, 2013, 2:11 am

I'm exhausted but your video was so important that I had to do it right away and I felt like text just wasn't good enough so I filmed this real quick. Don't mind my rambling and stumbling over random words; I really should be dead asleep but I just can't seem to let myself do so :P

And, in case I didn't stress it enough....

YOU DONT HAVE TO APOLOGIZE! I LOVE YOU AND YOURE AMAZING <3

Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Accolade on January 14th, 2013, 3:04 am

Sep!! You are just adorable! So cute.

And erm..SIDEKICK?!

Ok you got it right the second time. Much better. Oh and I'm so proud of you sticking up for the Knights. Rawr!

And it was so sweet of you to give me a shout out!! All in all awesome vid!

Shields up squire. :)
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Septimus on January 14th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Alright, so I finally made another one but it's a response and kind of knocked out all three in one vid so yeah. I kind of had to rush because I have to go so yeah.

Last edited by Septimus on January 15th, 2013, 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Imass on January 14th, 2013, 11:24 pm

Huzzah! Tis is good to see such strong interest in the Knights Syliran! Verily, I must write tis hereth comment to remind thee that all the Knight's are cheering thee onwards to victory! Keep up the hard work! We shall have to go on knightly job together in the future!

Imass
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Verilian on January 14th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Wait... you do archery? That just added ten points in my book. I so want to do archery more than the stuff I do in my backyard with my crappy bow, but I just don't have the time. You should post a video of you shooting an arrow at something.

Also, you should make an Inarta, so you can teach all us pretend archers there how it's done, lol. And I like the look of your videos. If I was making these at home, I might try some fancy stuff like words and music and all that.. but I'm lazy, and I do my videos in the car, then upload them at work, lol. Anyway, cool videos, and great job in Kalea!

Oh, and of course, if you do a thread with Jules you'll probably be stuck with me too... so I hope you're ready for that. >.>
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Accolade on January 14th, 2013, 11:52 pm

Oooh another shout out! I feel special! But..really, Jules gets TWO shout outs... Oh yea..and if you're threading with Jules and Ron...Sylir help you.
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Office
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Daydream on January 15th, 2013, 12:13 am

Thank you Imass!

And haha, Ron! I'll definitely upload a vlog of that sometime or another. I was considering making an Inarta sometime soon so don't be surprised if you see me coming. :P Also, I would definitely recommend going further with your archery! It's definitely a blast, especially when you get to the point you can hit bullseye three times in a row!

And sorry Accolade! And you guys are scaring me! xD
Daydream

Next