Stardust's Digital Drawing Stuffs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Sera's Digital Drawing Stuffs

Postby Tyler Avery on March 21st, 2013, 2:43 am

OMGosh! I would love one!! Ok so Tyler is a lovely Konti girl with short (Chin length) platinum blonde hair. She had bright blue eyes. Pale skin - about 5 foot three inches. Small pink lips - slightly brown (light) eyebrows. I would love to see her as a kind of secret theme. She is a finder of information so dark works well.
Last edited by Tyler Avery on March 25th, 2013, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
School is back in full swing. From now on I'll be posting pretty much only on the weekends.
Tyler Avery
Both Dirt and Sand are my Land.

Words: 17076
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2013, 1:38 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on March 24th, 2013, 9:29 pm

OOCI KNOW I NEED TO GET THEM DONE! SHHHHHHH

I feel so... un-loved! Look at all these wonderful drawlings ( I couldn't do it to save my life... i'm okay at other type of art though!) and I didn't know you would do them for the simple price of asking and info! This.. This I want to see.

So I'll pull out her CS info and I'll also add in some extra detail I would LOVE to see! :D

"Jesslyn has high cheekbones and sunken cheeks making her face appear thin and long. Her jaw in all truth is actually not long and is set a little to the left by just a hair, very hard to actually tell in less you are told or you feel her jaw. She has a flat wide nose and small plump lips. Her forehead is a little longer than the usual human but doesn't make her look 'alien.' Her ears are on the smaller side but she has no insecurities about them. Her skin is a natural dark tan that has been lightened by the lack of sun she receives. "

"But her's usually tend to stay a dark dull purple color. This is because Jesslyn is blind, her eyes naturally appear dull in color and when they shift it's usually close to gray. Her pupil its self is a silver color that will slightly color to the rest of her eye."

"Jesslyn's hair is black but because red is the color that is shimmered in it, it can appear a dark brown. Her hair is exceptionally long, about 3 feet, and is usually very straight by nature."

"Jesslyn wears the usual white cotton shirt, cotton pants, fur coat, and fur boots. But she has a cloak that is a little below her knee's that is a white silk out on the outside and on the inside, which goes a little below the white, is a baby snow blue. And on the white there is silver designs, like wind gusts and snowflakes. "

A modern day interpriation except for the staff, cloak, boots, and jacket. Though she tends to leave her jacket with people or random places.... :D And check the link in my sig. to Coltyn's thing (its a direct link to the ones he made me) for her face.
Jesslyn Skyglow
Remember the good times, and never forget.

Words: 127365
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2013, 4:00 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Sera on March 25th, 2013, 4:18 am

Just a heads up:

I'm completely swamped with school work until wednesday night!

So, I probably won't get anymore done until next weekend! I hope y'all understand! :)

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Words: 85623
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2011, 2:17 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Aradia on March 25th, 2013, 6:20 pm

This is wonderful, your artwork is beautiful!

So... I was wondering... Wanna do my Aradia :)?

If so you can check out the detailed CS infor about her, but to give a brief description...

She is a singer, she has vibrant red hair (pinkish in sunlight) soft violet eyes with blue flecs, pale skin, her hair is medium length, and she is a singer.

Examples of her clothing is on the CS, but feel free to play around and do what ever your imagination takes you to do :D
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ethen Calden on March 26th, 2013, 8:47 am

Hello I'm new here and I like to have my character to have a picture this following is what Ethen looks like:

Ethen Calden is a young fit boy (15 years old) with developing muscles. Ethen's weight is 125 pounds and his height is 5'7 and have pale skin from the living in the city. Ethan have blond hair that grows to his ears and green hard eyes. Ethan's clothes is simple garments but the clothes have a camouflage effect because the colors in the night is hard to be seen and carries his backpack and the family's Greatsword on his back that makes him looks bigger. Ethen have no tattoos, scars, disease or missing limbs. Ethen is right handed.

-Simple white Shirt
-Simple brown Pants
-Simple white Undergarments
-Simple dark blue Cloak
-Simple black Boots
Ethen Calden
Squire

Words: 26362
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2013, 3:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sybel on April 2nd, 2013, 5:08 pm

OH EM GEE

Your art is too lovely. May I have one when you get a chance? Sybel is a Benshira, modeled after the lovely Megan Fox. She carries a longsword and is outfitted with a linen peasant blouse, a studded leather vest, hide pants and leather boots! She's a loveable rogue.

Thanks SO much! All my hearts to you.

Bel

"I am wild, full-blooded and a trifle reckless." - Ser Arthur Conan Doyle
Sybel
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 310247
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sera on April 9th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've gotten anything done. Had a couple busy weeks of school and no real want to draw.

But that's over and I have a couple updates! :3

Thomas Cosa :

I was also asked to do a couple changes for skin color of previous character:

Edward Solace Version 2 :

Edward Solace Version 3 :

Now a heads up, I may be messing around with the order that I get the next ones done, because I'd rather work on them when I'm in the mood for it, rather than when I fell I need to, if that makes sense. rushing art is never a good thing. :)

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Words: 85623
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2011, 2:17 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Thomas Cosa on April 10th, 2013, 1:14 am

THANK YOU!

I love it, haha.

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Tersay on May 16th, 2013, 7:23 pm

I would absolutely love one of Tersay, she has bright white hair and pale blue eyes. Ters is very thin and tall, her pet fox that she found when her parents died follows her around everywhere. Tersay wearsLong black cloak with hood trimmed with white fur. Tersay wears a off-the shoulder white top decorated with silver spots that ends in wide sleeves, Black combat boots, and Navy blue cotton short shorts that are frayed at the ends.Tersay’s nose is very thin and long, the end coming to the shape similar to that of cat’s nose. As a Kelvic, Tersay’s animal form is that of a snow leopard, giving her pale freckles all over her already snow-white skinned body. She appears to be a teenager
Common Tukant Kontinese
Tersay
Player

Words: 4146
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 3:04 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Phoenix on July 4th, 2013, 1:22 am

I WANT MOAR
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration