A fun IC game, anyone?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Marx Eisenstahl on December 21st, 2013, 8:28 pm

"Where in Mizahar would be the worst place for you to live and why?"

Ha. I've been to many places, and I can tell you one thing for certain; no matter what shyke-hole you happen to inhabit, if you have enough money you'll survive- in comfort, even. Thus, anywhere I can't get money- anywhere I can't get work- is a very bad place for me to be indeed. After all, it's why I left Syliras; hard to find mercenary work in a fortress crawling with Knights. Yeah, I'd say Syliras is probably one of the worst places I could stay. On the other hand, that Sunberth really was a shyke-hole...Plenty of work for a man like me, though.

My question; would you rather be ridiculously successful in this life (for example, uniting Mizahar and becoming its emperor) but doom the next one thousand of your reincarnations to misery and failure, or have a miserable and pain-filled life right now but have normal lives in the future?
At first, you might think Marx Eisenstahl is merely a foot-soldier.
You could not be more correct.
Marx Eisenstahl
Defiled by huggles.

Words: 15126
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2013, 10:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Snowdrop Snowsong on January 7th, 2014, 7:39 am

Hmmm that's quite a tough answer! Oh well I'll go with the success now. All the pain and stuff are my reincarnation problems.

My question is rather you spend your vacation with a Zith or try to literally put your finger on a thought?

Signature by Assilsa Curare
Vani | Common |Bruce
Snowdrop Snowsong
Let My Words Adore Your Soul

Words: 21309
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2013, 6:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Lucias on January 9th, 2014, 12:54 am

Damn talk about weird questions... This would be incredibly hard for me so thank god I'm not answering it.
Warning: Lucias is a jerk so don't take anything personally.
What foolish questions! Try to put my finger on a thought? What?. As that one is to impossible to figure out, I would prefer to go on a vacation with a Zith. Perhaps an intellectual like me could knock some sense into those beasts.

Good choice, my man;)

Would you rather achieve immortality and see all your loved ones die off or die young with your loved ones all around you?
Lucias
Player

Words: 4170
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2014, 2:27 am
Character sheet

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Annalisa Marin on January 9th, 2014, 1:03 am

Pffft! Such a simple answer, others are a weakness best shed when they are of no use. Immortality offers more chances to serve the will of Rhysol and those I love are nothing next to the Defiler's needs. Hail Rhysol, God of Gods!

*Ahem*

Would you rather become wealthy and powerful but have those who call you friend or loved one hate you or be cursed to be poor your whole life but have many friends and loved ones?
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Brandon Blackwing on January 22nd, 2014, 6:13 pm

x
OOCSentences between () are muttered.

Tsk. I have been eavesdropping on you guys for a while, but I never bothered to answer your questions since they were almost all too hard for me to make a decision, while others were just too simple. But as I grew bored, even though I had some things to do, and I can't help but love games, I will answer this one. It's a though one, especially for a person living a life as mine. I desire wealth, preferably obtained through taking it from others, though that is a secondary reason why I do what I do. I break in and steal for the thrill of it. I'd rather describe the reason why I still rob people as the need for money, though I have more than I'd need. I cannot bear to part with my belongings, taken or bought. Greed is my greatest flaw.

Yet, as much as it is though for the thief in me to answer it, the Kelvic I am solves this problem with ease. I have no need for either power, nor wealth! As long as I have a bondmate, it doesn't matter whether I am rich or poor, loved or hated! (Though I'd imagine it to be quite impossible for bondmates to hate each other, since that wouldn't result in a bond. Also, if your friends hate you, wouldn't that mean that they're not your friends?)

Anyways, this is my answer: I'd gladly give all of my belongings up in exchange for a bondmate. For the sole presence of that person would make me the wealthiest in Mizahar. So, curse me with poverty and yet I shall be richer than anyone! (Actually, friends are a wealth too...so I would be ever more wealthy...)

As for my question: Would you rather become immortal only to experience the agonizing pain of dying your whole life long or would you rather die once, but that your last agonizingly painful moments seem to last forever?

x

credit goes to Euthisa
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Shiyami on January 22nd, 2014, 6:44 pm

Ara, ara. What is with the living and the fear of death? What comes after death is entertaining! Ah, but I'm rambling on now like an old man...

As for your question, I would choose to be immortal, and feel the pain of my death for the rest of my existence. Of course, perhaps because my death was quick and painless, it might be different than another.

As for a question of my own, hm? Well, to watch your allies be killed, as you hide, or to be given an agonizing death in front of said allies?

SHIYAMI
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Ruvyn on January 22nd, 2014, 6:52 pm

Hm.. I guess to watch my so said 'allies' to be killed, though I have no idea what that means, anyway. I guess something like 'buddies' or so? Anywho, since I kind of already experienced my death, I don't really like agonizing deaths at all. Might be selfish, but hey, nobody said those allies needed to be murdered because of me, right?

And I saw a lot of my friends die before, so I've become a little immune to it. I forgot how it is to die, though.

My own question. Would you rather manically murder a heard of sheep (intestines out, etcetera, don't think I need to explain) or would you try to kill one of your enemies but fail miserably?
x
Normal text | Thoughts |"Speech" | "NPC speech"
Sahki | Mamusha | Eniyu
Calendar | Plot Goals | Relationships | Character Sheet | NoteSorry, but my posting speed has been limited to about half as quick as before due to school. Please bear with me if it takes a week or so. Replies are posted quicker than new posts. Thanks

"A keeper holds the lastly light,
Who heed and guard with centuries sight.
With vigil mind and steady heart,
That fend the world of eater start.
And long till youth of fading dust,
In life that scorch with crumble crust.
Towns that reap, humans be ash,
Before the age of time to stash."

x
Ruvyn
Dirt smudge

Words: 16208
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2013, 7:36 pm
Character sheet
Journal

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Gad on January 22nd, 2014, 7:33 pm

Gaad rubbed the back of his head in astonishment. "I thought I was hardcore. You people are insane! Tsh. I guess...I guess I'd murder the sheep? Well that's not really murder is it? That's just sort of...slaughter right? You can eat the sheep when your done, right? I kind of like mutton.

Oh! I get ask a question now? Uh...hm. Okay. Okay. Would you rather... be bond mated for life with a flatulent skunk Kelvic, OR! Be a Pycon who's settle shape looked like naughty bits?"
Retired.
Gad
Gone

Words: 265579
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 2:07 am

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Viridae Kabre on February 19th, 2014, 6:49 am

Viridae turned his nose at the question, shifting uncomfortably in his chair.

"A skunk Kelvic? I was unaware such things could be found out there. I've only met one Kelvic, and that experience was traumatic in itself."

He sunk a large fang into his lower lip and shifted his eyes upwards. "I suppose it would depend on what 'Bits' You're talking about. Breasts I can do. Or maybe not. I'll take the skunk Kelvic. At least its a new companion."

He grinned and raised a claw to his mouth in thought before raising that same claw in the air.

"I got it! Would you rather only be able to shout the word 'Lick' when trying to speak for the rest of your life, or let me shoot you in the leg with game arrows twice a day for the rest of your days?"

Viridae Kabre
Hunter

Words: 96195
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2013, 9:51 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A fun IC game, anyone?

Postby Lysaea Frostfawn on February 19th, 2014, 10:33 am

Lysa stared, not at all amused by the question. "To be honest, only being able say 'Lick' for the rest of my life is not nearly as bad as I would find being shot at in the leg with game arrows by you. At least there might be some way of escape from being shot at" she said as cold as the winter. Deciding on a question to ask herself, she opened her mouth to speak again. "Would you rather you do your most favourite thing in the world until you hated it completely but you still have to do it or do your least favourite thing in the world for a month?"
Lysaea Frostfawn
Player

Words: 68197
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 4:50 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext