[Kenash] The NPC Masterlist & Submission Thread

Here's a list of all Kenash' NPCs. Feel free to submt new ones too.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is Kenash's development forum. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions as well as join in any discussions that are currently ongoing.

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 8th, 2015, 3:34 am

Name: Sara Al' Mandrikan
Race: Human Female
DoB: Summer 472 AV, Day 72
PoB: Sunberth
Title: Loving mother. Caretaker of the Al' Mandrikan Family
Skills: Cooking(15),Teaching(15),Herbalism (10),Organization (5),Negotiation(5).
Gnosis: N/A
Additional Info: Sara was raised in a small home, and she was the only child. She has long black hair shoulder length. Tanned skin, bright glossy green eyes. She has a small nose, medium sized lips that can curve into a beautiful smile. Her father and mother passed of old age. But her mother taught her all she knew. Father wasn't really around much often do her mother has declared him to be dead and moved on.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Tanith Sitai on April 3rd, 2016, 12:04 pm

Name: Judith Ackina
DoB: 8th of Winter, 475 AV
PoB: Kenash
Title: Lady Ackina, Seamstress
Skills: 20 Sewing, 15 Gardening, 10 Politics, 1o Weaving
Gnosis: None
Additional Info: Judith Ackina is a large, rather unpleasant woman. She encompases nearly all of the qualities that give Dynasts a bad name, and couldn't care less, which is made clear through her constant and shameless gossiping, lying and rumor starting. Her one true pride and joy is her daughters, who have so far managed to avoid falling into their mother's footsteps.

4/6 Threads

The Raven's Rose | Boxcode's | Adoptable's | Art
Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Words: 24594
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 3:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Baran on April 4th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Name: Caiynen Askara
Race/Gender: Human/Male
DoB: Born 3rd Winter 455 AV/Dead as of 79th Autumn 502 AV
Relations: Denounced eldest brother of Adym and Cherals Askara.
Title: N/A
Skills: Persuasion 30, Unarmed Combat 10, Teaching 10
Additional Info:

Caiynen was born amongst the Askara dynasty. As the first son, a lot was expected of him. But he never lived up to the family tradition- he was just never quite crazy enough. Often compared against his wife (who was seemingly more loved than him by the family), Caiynen grew increasingly bitter at his parents. As more and more arguments broke out between him and his father, over his way of life and his business, it all became too much for the man.
The family left for Alvadas in 496 AV and Caiynen was ostracised, cut off from the Askara's and denounced as a son. Unfortunately for him, the trip to Alvadas would prove the death of him. He contracted an unknown illness, and slowly faded from life in Autumn of 502 AV.

Caiynen in life was a man who tended to spoil people he loved. He'd give his son and wife anything they asked. In business, the man ruled kindly and gave his employees a fair wage. He treated slaves with respect and despite his occasional anger issues, Caiynen was a doting husband and a kind father.

He ran a wine distilling business from 455 AV until 496 AV when he left Kenash.

Name: Aailuce Askara, nee. Veredith
Race/Gender: Human/Female
DoB: Born 58th Spring 462 AV/54 yrs old.
Relations: Wife of Caiynen Askara, sister-in-law of Adym and Cherals Askara.
Skills: Persuasion 30, Rhetoric 10, Seduction 5, Politics 5
Additional Info:

Born thriving in Kenash, the woman has always been beautiful. Marked as Freeborn, the woman lived a successful life before catching the attention of Caiynen. Considered 'a good catch' by her interfering but much-loved mother, the couple were soon together, and Aailuce became Aailuce Askara.
Much to her pride and happiness, she soon bore a son, whom she loved dearly. She got on well with the Askara's, for her grace- and her immense sense of fun laced and edged with danger.

She is a woman who lives for the moment, and so was happy to go with her husband to Alvadas in 496 AV. When he died, she suffered for the first time in her life, feeling old and miserable. However, she soon got over the death of her husband, and Kenash once again beckoned its creeping finger.
She returned home in 507 AV leaving her son, Baran Askara leaving her son to his own devices. From now on, the woman has been building her life, both social and otherwise, back up to the standards she thinks she deserves. She lives alone in Kenash and attends as many parties as she can afford to.

I hope this is the right place for these NPCs to get approved! :)

EDIT: Removed one NPC request due to my PCs history being reworked. Sorry about this!
Last edited by Baran on May 15th, 2016, 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baran
"If you steal my gamba, I will gut you."

Words: 64397
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2016, 12:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Infilia Snowsong on April 4th, 2016, 9:51 pm

Placeholder...
Last edited by Infilia Snowsong on May 18th, 2016, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Konrad Venger on April 7th, 2016, 5:05 am

Name: Julian Radacke
DoB: 23rd Fall, 492AV
PoB:Kenash
Relations: Second Cousin to Mica Radacke
Skills: Socialization 55, Rhetoric 23, Architecture 35, Persuasion 30
Additional Info:

A Dynasty is like a particularly large and wealthy tree, and thus had many limbs and spreading roots. Julian is the latest bud on one of those limbs, the son of an older cousin of the household head Mica. While his portion of the family does not have full access to the fabulous wealth the "Builders and Brickers of Kenash" possess, Julian is determined to enjoy the name and at least some of said wealth before he had to leave.

Like his father and other cousins and siblings, Julian is soon to depart for Syliras and then Zeltiva, completing his education. Every Radacke possessing the name knows that it wasn't just their brutality, ruthlessness and penchant for breaking slaves that made their Dynasty: it was the fact that half the standing buildings in the city could be traced to them. Thus Julian has been tutored from a young age in architecture and the disciplines accompanying it, preparing him for years of study in the finest institutions his family can afford, that he may return to Kenash truly (and finally) useful.

Until then, of course, Julian considers it party time, all the time. He knows his duties but like any young man raised in luxury and taught from birth his innate superiority to those around him, he has a tendency to be brash, loud, insensitive and often outright cruel. Rumors abound that certain women have made complaints of him, citing his "forcefulness". All hushed up, of course, but with his leaving Kenash looming, Julian seems to think he has to cram in as much wine, women and song as possible... with a typical Radacke indifference to who he has to be "forceful" with to have his fun.

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Wikus on April 16th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Name: Artaomora.
Race: Human, mixed.
DoB: 55 Summer 417 AV
PoB: Unknown.
Title: Rujaro.
Skills: Familiary 74, Acrobatics 70, Reimancy 67 (Fire, Water, Wind), Summoning 63, Weapon: Blowgun 55, Intelligence 52, Wilderness Survival: 49 (Swamp, Plains), Disguise 30.
Gnosis: Unknown.
Additional Info: After spending her childhood in chains, Artaomora always had a talent for magic. She could cast fireballs when she was a child just to entertain her master, whom valued her and treated her as if she was part of the family. However, Artaomora didn't feel loved when she had a collar around her neck, and so one day she burned down the carriage that transported her master. Ever since, she had lived within the swamp. Covering her brand with the use of tattoos, she has always refused to team up with other Rujaro due to her mistrust of others. Some believe that she had overgiven so many times her mind is not in the right place anymore, yet that is not confirmed. She holds a great hatred towards Dynasts and Freeborns that collaborate with them.

Unlike other Rujaro, she prefers to use threats and extortion to convince others to reveal information useful to her, and she's always aware of the latest rumors. She roams around Kenash during the night, gathering as much information as she can, so that she could elaborate her ploys and defeat the Dynasts once and for all. Artaomora holds no gratitude, and she is known to work on a fair exchange basis: do something for her, so that she does something for you. Usually, this revolves around spying for her instead of being killed. Just like a snake, she cares not for the fate of the rat, and as long as her plans are successful, everything else stands in the way.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Konrad Venger on April 20th, 2016, 5:28 am

Name: Janus
DoB: 19th of Fall, 482AV
Relations: N/A
Skills: Negotiation 60, Rhetoric 42, Organization 40, Intelligence 35, Persuasion 30
Additional Info:

Unlike most Freeborns in Kenash, Janus bears not only that brand, but that of the Radacke Dynasty on his opposing arm. That tells you much about the loyalties and mindset of the man: one who is technically free, but has devoted himself to his Dynasty employers to the point he has seared their seal onto his very flesh. For many years, Janus has been a devoted servant of Kenash's most brutal - and, some would whisper, most formidable - Dynasty, and like all loyal cat's paws, it's in the dirty shadows he works best.

Exactly which Dynast Janus reports to, few can be sure, but given he's usually found in the Midnight Market, Lasher Radacke seems like a safe bet. Whenever there needs to be a buffer between the Dynasty and the grimy, downright felonious activities it must engage in to protect and enrich itself, Janus is often the intermediary. To many a bottom-feeder and mercenary in Kenash, he is the face of the Radacke, though he would rather die than admit any association that would stain the name of the family.

Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Infilia Snowsong on April 23rd, 2016, 2:14 am

Name: Filly Hephter
DoB: Winter 90th of 494av
Title: Local Tradesman/Negotiator
Skills: Negotiation 50, Persuasion 35, Larceny 60, Subterfuge 35, Seduction 30, Flirting 25
Gnosis: None
Additional Info: Filly is a single man. Traveler. He travels throughout Mizahar to sell in his goods and possibly earn a few good bargains. Especially with the ladies. If he's down in the dumps he'll resolve to Larceny and drinking. Usually gets satisfaction in some unnecessary techniques. He grew up with just a mother. Nothing special he didn't know her and she didn't take the time to know him. Ever since he was young he would work and gain enough coin to fulfill his dream of traveling Mizahar. Eventually, he got to the point of his cheap and utterly negotiations. He's basically a natural cheap skate. All of those who had done trades with him, they each can tell you to watch his bluff. Make sure you do.

Moderator Note: Free for all to use, credit to NPC goes to Infilia.
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Konrad Venger on September 12th, 2016, 8:44 am

Name: Hanway
DoB: 13th of Summer, 478AV
PoB: Sunberth
Relations: N/A
Skills: Mathematics 62, Negotiation 35, Organization 28, Writing, 25
Additional Info:

Hanway only has to open his mouth for his true origins to be revealed: even after years in Kenash, he still has a distinctive Sunberth grind to his voice. But unlike many of his erstwhile comrades, who gravitate to Kenash for work as mercenaries or for sanctuary as fugitives, Hanway's arrival in the slaving capital of Cyphrus was purely business, and not of his own. Tattooed across his chest is the stylized chains of the Brotherhood of Chains, Sunberth's premier slaving syndicate. After proving his worth back home, the Brotherhood dispatched him to Kenash to be their eyes, ears and will in a city so likely to accept their wares.

Though the Sitai Dynasty own the Auction House he most often frequents, Hanway has connections with all the Dynasties, and anyone else seeking his organization's "livestock". The Brotherhood don't care for the internecine politics of Kenash; as long as a buyer has coin, they will sell them slaves. Hanway's part in their business is more as the brains than any sort of muscle, charged with keeping track of all purchases, sales, expenses and overheads the Brotherhood may accrue when one of their caravans comes rolling into the city.

Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes