Completed [The Rearing Stallion] Hey, It's My Birthday (Razkar)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Rearing Stallion] Hey, It's My Birthday (Razkar)

Postby Edreina on May 25th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Edreina was utterly and completely astonished. Everything that Razkar said seemed to resonate with truth into Edreina's soul. Imagine what he could say in his own language... His words were spoken with the ringing truth of someone who could back up each statement with an experience that taught him that.

"Hope is thing all have. Every race. Reason we get out of bed. We hope things get better. And we make sure they do..."

Hope... That was something that she needed to do. To keep in mind. Edreina settled back onto her elbows, able to see both the sea and the sky. He was right. She just needed to calm down and let life happen. Everything would happen as it is meant to. In the silence, Edreina's breath began to match that of the sea, allowing her to feel, just for a moment, a part of it once more.

"Ah... not mean to ask for favor on birthing day, but now Cuttlefish is gone, need place to stay. If you still here, could I stay on Goldengrotto? I can pay."

Edreina let her head loll back and to the side, hair brushing the pier as she looked at her friend. Having him live on her ship... On one hand, it will be nice to have company. On the other, when will you have your... alone... time? Edreina blushed brightly at the thought. She could control herself, at least mostly. "I don't see any trouble in it. And... you don't have to pay." At the look on his face, she grinned and shook her head. "No no! I insist. You've been a good friend to me." Eyebrows furrowing for a moment, she smiled to herself. "Well... If you want to do something to repay me, you can always teach me a bit more about fighting."

Grinning at the possibility, she stood, stretching. "You can sleep on deck or below. I don't have a hammock for you and, sorry, but I won't give up my own." Her narrowed eyes were teasing. She bent over to gather her discarded clothes. As she did so, an evil thought crossed her mind. Razkar was much more inebriated than she had been nights ago. Perhaps he should suffer the same fate as she had... She glared at him from beneath her lashes and then sighed. No, he was wearing too much metal and she did not feel like following him in. "Coming?"
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Razkar on May 25th, 2013, 10:37 pm

Razkar's smile was lit as much by his soul as Leth. Friends helped each other, and you only found out who yours really were when you needed that help. Without seeking reward - outright refusing it, in fact - Edreina had allowed him on board that most holiest of Svefra holies: her ship.

"Thank you, Mistress Edreina."

She gathered her clothes and cocked her eyebrow, only for the male to bow low in mockery and present his hand.

"Lead the way... and I sleep wherever I find comfy. Not want to kick poor girl out of hammock..." His lips quirked again and he allowed himself some small measure of revenge "... no matter if she really, really want Myrian to beOW!"

A quick dig in the ribs from a jerking elbow. Ah, he taught her well, and his pride mingled with his laughter as the Myrian and the Svefra walked back down the pier. The sea of shadowy ships surrounded them, but Edreina would know her vessel's lines out of thousands. They wound and circled, guided by Leth and her chorus of admiring stars.

Night became the very earliest of mornings. Birthing day became the start of a new year.

And may it be the best so far...
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Radiant on July 2nd, 2013, 9:31 pm

Edreina :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +4 XP
Rhetoric +2 XP
Seduction +1 XP
Philosophy +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Dressing femininely for once
Steak tastes good!
Exchanging age with Razkar
Today it's my birthday!
Razkar's siblings
A personal question to Razkar

Razkar :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization +4 XP
Rhetoric +3 XP
Intimidation +1 XP
Philosophy +2 XP
Storytelling +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
My Fearsome Reputation
Exchanging age with Edreina
A dubious employment at The Spinning Coin
No city is greater than Taloba
Answering a personal question

Notes :
Awesome social thread, guys! I love seeing the dynamics between Edreina and Razkar. Awww~ seeing the Myrian cheering up the melancholic Svefra in his own way was just too adorable! :D

Razkar, I couldn't give you observation as you're maxed out already.

Don't forget to subtract your purchases from your ledger if you haven't done so.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous