PM to join Beach Bonfire Bonanza

A planned party with free beer, tattoos, food, and a warm fire.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on July 29th, 2013, 11:14 pm

68th of Summer, 513 A.V.
The Docks
Evening

Today was the day. The day of the 'Bonfire Bonanza'. Everything was almost set in place. All they needed was the fire wood and the tattoo equipment, which Wart was bringing. They also needed the Kelp Beer, which Wart was supposedly also bringing. After all that is done, then all they needed was the sea food. Which Gale and Kendhl still haven't gathered yet. And Wart wasn't here yet either. Wow, maybe they didn't have everything set in place. As a matter of fact, nothing was done yet. But that is quite alright. Wart should be here any minute and fishing with an Otter would be easier than..."What is easier than fishing with an Otter?" Gale muttered as he took off his shoes, preparing himself to go in the water.

The artist stood up and wiped the sand off his back side and headed towards the water, his bucket in his hand. Never having fished before, the man wasn't sure how this was going to work out. Was he suppose to swim with Bob and catch things in his mouth like she did? That didn't sound very logical, considering he wasn't a strong swimmer. That and he definitely didn't want to catch fish in his mouth. "Soooooo." He stopped at the water's edge, watching it creep towards his toes before retreating. " We do not have equipment. All we have is a bucket. I cannot swim. I hope you have a plan for how this is going to work. " His eyes finally turned towards the Kelvic.

The only way that Gale could see working is if Bob somehow managed to gather up the fish near the shore and he could quickly scoop them up with the bucket. But how brave are fish? They couldn't be all that courageous, especially with a predator such as an Otter. Wait- were Otter's predators? They ate clams or something, right? But Bob caught a fish a few days ago, so he supposed they did. A hand rose and rubbed the bridge of his nose in thought. This was going to be more difficult then he thought.

His hand brushed through his hair before falling to his side, looking out into the waves. With how hot this season has been, the coolness of the ocean was tempting. However, the blonde would rather not be wet for tonight. His goal was to stay as dry as possible, which would fail in the largest proportions if he had to swim at all. But it wouldn't take them long to dry, depending on how long he was in the water. "If we have more people we'll have to catch more fish..." A mumble as his throughts trickled out of his mouth," How many people are coming besides Wart again?" Hopefully not many. " Speaking of Wart, where is she?" Gale said quizzically as he turned around and skimmed the people passing by. None of them looked like the tattoo artist. "She should be here by now."
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Kendhl Pilkvist on July 30th, 2013, 2:57 am

Kendhl chased after a fish, her sleek otter frame slicing through the water. The silvery beastie wouldn't escape her, oh no. It cut a right, and she flicked after it. Silence in her ears and nothing in her eyes but the tail of the fish. Her nose was closed. She finally got near enough, opening her mouth and biting down on the fin, hauling it backwards and grabbing it in her paws. The Kelvic surfaced, swimming carefully to shore.

"Soooooo. We do not have equipment. All we have is a bucket. I cannot swim. I hope you have a plan for how this is going to work."

She changed into her human form, holding the fish by the tail in one hand and giving him a look.

"Of course I have a plan, silly. You just keep the fish from getting back into the water, and I'll handle all the clams and stuff. D'you like crab and squid? I can probably scrounge up enough energy for hunting octopus, if I can find one."

Kendhl flashed him a smile, eyes sparkling. He didn't need to fish. He could just stand there, or sit, whichever he preferred, and look pretty.

Just be there so I can look at you all day, Prude-Pants.

The Kelvic giggled at the thought, brushing her hair out of her face. She tossed the fish at Gale.

"Think fast, McMopey!"
Kendhl Pilkvist
The Lonely Ghost

Words: 52800
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 11:51 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Wart on July 30th, 2013, 4:07 am

Petchin' vagiks, petchin Lewd, useless petchin party shyke...

Ever since the first day she'd gotten wrapped up in planning it, Wart had been up and down with how she felt about the whole beach party thing. Sometimes it was a stupid, pointless waste of time, other times it was a perfect chance for a desperately needed break. About an hour ago she was settled on the former opinion and decided not to go at all. Nope, she sat in her house, on her bed, firm in her decision.

Until her coworker, Cordo, showed up and told her that Lewd would fire her if she didn't just go to the party.

And so, here she was. Late, but on her way to the beach. On her back was a backpack, full of various tattoo supplies, and strapped to that, a bundle of wood. Last of all was the large case of kelp beer in her arms, courtesy of her not-so-subtly-pushy boss.

Dun e'en know how they found my petchin house, stupid lousy vagiks, not safe in my own home, can't even get a lil' privacy, friggin Cordo the lil' pet, Gods if 'e were 'ere right now I'd kick 'im in the...

Even through her ridiculous steaming, Wart couldn't help but feel at least a bit excited. If nothing else, this was a chance to mess with the far-too-serious Gale, not to mention give tattoos to poor drunk souls who didn't have the sobriety to know better. So it would be fun, plus she'd still be getting some practice done. That is, while she wasn't getting drunk herself.

Finally Wart caught sight of two figures who looked like they could have been Gale and Kendhl. Petch, if they ain't, they can come fine' me o'er here. Even with her exercises every day, her load was heavy, and she took the chance to stop for a moment and drop it all on the ground. With a smirk, she picked up a chunk of the firewood and chucked it as hard as she could. It landed a few yards away from the people (who, luckily, really were Gale and Kendhl) with a thud, leaving a small crater in the sand. She transported the rest of the logs there the same way, tossing each and leaving a mess of wood scattered in the area, lightening her load considerably.

Picking up her pack she continued, and on reaching earshot of the other two party plotters, greeted them with a friendly "Hey, vagiks!"
Wart
The Pissy Artist

Words: 151302
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 6:14 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Yas Heron on July 30th, 2013, 4:33 am

Yas opened an eye, having spent the night at the World's End Grotto and stood up. The lavender candle was half melted and the flame was merely sitting on the oils and shifted ever so slightly as the minature wind of his cloak's movement swayed it left and right. Well, at least he managed to get a rest before going anywhere. Of course his feet still hurt but what do you expect after such a long trip? His body creaked and groaned audibly as he stood, and almost inhuman pops and groans from his skeleton and muscles would make someone gag fairly quickly. "Ack..." The red haired man leaned over and rubbed at his lower back. "Maybe I should've taken that offer for the masseuse." It was a full couple of minutes of cursing before he tried standing up straight. Well, the day was still young--or at least, from what he remembered in Zeltiva. Its not like the streets were wild, but the commerce in here never really slept and some of the inhabitants might follow suit.

"Well, my bag can be left here. Maybe I can find a little fun or relaxation."

It did hit him that he probably wasn't the best person to be out in public and conversing with others. As a matter of fact he was absolutely terrible at it. Well, in the end the scholars wise words of 'Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained' came to mind as the door was finally opened and he made his way down. Serra was helping another person get settled in as he ducked his way out into the streets. Getting lost was his strong suit and made a long trip an even longer one. But at least the city was -somewhat- friendly enough to help him find his way back. Though an entrepeneur might indeed ask for a tip. A thought that the mage did not relish.

If the University stood out as a landmark, it was time to go the other way. Peddlers, streets, people and the local water. It was soothing, though clearly the man's clothwrapped feet begged to differ. Down the street, across the way, and around the wells he went and spied several signs pertaining to something called the "Bonfire Bonanza", which brought a slight chuckle to his face. It wasn't uncommon to have a festival or a party in any part of the world, but today of all times? If he were anymore interested in the dealings of the Gods, it could be charcoaled up into "Fate playing her Divine Hand". The signs made the way there be easy enough, and three people were noticed. One with many a tattoo, one woman throwing a fish, and a clueless patron seeming to distracted to know any better. They hadn't spotted him yet, and really maybe it wasn't such a good idea to intrude...

But, well, if this was the place maybe it was time to reacquaint himself with the locals. There were only a few times before that he deigned to speak to anyone outside the University but it was a matter of necessity most of the time. As he neared, his heart began to pound against his chest as if screaming 'Tread not any closer'. But, the curiosity of the firepit did catch his attention. It was a rather unorganized thing for a get together like this but no one lit it yet. That caught Yas' attention, and the young man wandered closer to it than in anyones direct field of vision. Maybe a little jumpstart spark here wouldn't hurt. He smiled as he reached out his hand, activating and generating his respective Res and Djed to create a circular ball of fire. This one had some special properties, and would definitely make this thing look more impressive.

Wall of Flame.

It wasn't exactly a habit of most mages to name their spells, but having a name to focus on seemed to help the process. Nearly immediately, the pyre alit and roared higher than he did. The heat was more than welcome, considering where else he had been and the dancing lights brought a twinkle in his eye. Well, watching things burn was satisfying in its own right, but simply watching the flames dance was a spectacle in and of itself.

(OOC: Fixed some as of yet "Inexperienced in Mizahar" errors that I realize were done by mistake on my part.
Yas Heron
Magic User

Words: 17771
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2013, 3:37 pm
Character sheet

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on July 30th, 2013, 8:19 pm

He was suppose to stand here? And hold the fish? What a productive use of time. Absolutely marvelous idea. Way to go Bob, you've out done yourself.

A roll of his eyes and a sigh was his reaction. "I am sure there is a faster way to do this than for you to catch them one at a time. Can you not just..." His head turned from side to side as his eyes followed the water line back and forth. " Wrangle them up and I can scoop them out?" Looking back at the Kelvic, the man attempted to keep his eyes up at eye level. Did she honestly have to be unclothed during this? How hard was it to have basic clothes on while swimming? Couldn't be all that much of a hassle.

She mentioned crabs. Were there any down there that she could see? Crab didn't sound too bad at the moment, actually. When was the last time he had fresh crab? Probably wh-

The pessimist's attention zipped to his left when a loud thud was heard. In return, the knowledge of it being a chunk of wood was given to him, along with a slap to his chest. Jolting from the impact, Gale watched the fish fall to the ground with eyes like the fish itself. More thuds were heard here and there as the bucket was flipped over and slammed over the fish. "Vagiks?!" Who was she calling Vagiks? "You are the one throwing logs at us!" He called over his shoulder. Then he turned to Bob,"And would you stop throwing fish at me?"

If he had to put up with this kind of thing for the rest of the night he wouldn't know how he will survive. The widower looked at the bucket again and saw the tail sticking out, which made his stomach jerk from imagining the pain. The look of disgust vanished, however, when the bucket was tilted to the side as he grabbed the slimy body. The water dweller almost got away twice before Gale was able to flip the bucket and drop it inside. "One fish."

Turning around to face the tattoo artist, the murderer questioned,"You need any help with that?" With all she was carrying it must be heavy. And he was sick of getting fish thrown at him already. One can only take so mu-

Another surprise was caught in the corner of his eye. A flash of bright orange with a surprising roar accompanied by crackles. It was only a natural reaction to flee from sudden flashes. But falling over in the process wasn't. Like a chain reaction of misfortunes, Gale stuck his hands out to catch his plummeting body, forgetting all about the bucket. That as until he fell on top of it.

"MOTHER PIECE OF SHYKE PETCH!" The man hollered in pain. Chucking the bucket and the fish away, he rolled to his back, his hand placed over the red blotch on his rib cage that started to form. "The gods hate me." The widower uttered in dismay.

Maybe these were signs that this whole Bonfire thing was a horrible idea.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Kendhl Pilkvist on July 30th, 2013, 9:16 pm

"No, fool. I can't 'wrangle' them up. Do you know how hard it is to keep one fish in sight, let alone a whole school? Besides, you're not much of a fisherman. Just catch the fish."

What was he thinking? There was a thud, and Kendhl's eyes flicked to the wood. Was that Wart? She looked back in time to see Gale's startled expression and bug-eyes. The Kelvic almost fell over laughing. She stumbled a few feet, managed to regain her balance, lost it, fell onto the sand and lay there. Her sides were already hurting. She watched him capture the fish via bucket-slamming, then yelled at Wart. Kendhl simply waved from her spot on the ground, managing to gasp out some words.

"H-hi Wart! Nice to- see you here! Ahaha!"

She wouldn't stop throwing fish at Gale. Not if he looked like that every time. But then, of course, the firepit just had to spontaneously burst into flames. Kendhl yipped and scrambled backwards. Fire was scary. She smelled the burning wood and could hear the crackle and snap from the water's edge. There was a blur of falling movement that had to be Gale, followed by a string of cursing. Did he fall on the bucket? Concern washed over the girl, and she immediately ran to his side.

"Gale!? Are you all right? What happened?"

She moved his hand away from the bones, felt them. Tested the other side. It didn't seem broken. It was only red, thank goodness. From what she knew about bones, and from her own experiences, bruised ones hurt almost as much as broken. But of course, she didn't have much education so that wasn't very reliable.

Kendhl retrieved the bucket and slid it away, making sure the fish was still covered after catching that too. One hand went behind Gale's neck, the other on his spine, and she helped him sit up. She was kneeling in the sand, the grains all over her legs and Gale's too from the skid she managed when coming to his aid.

"They don't hate you that much, whiner-baby. Only a little bit."

She giggled, turning back to look at the fire. There was no-one near enough to it to start the flames, but there was definitely someone there. Kendhl inhaled deeply. Male. Smelled of dusty books. Must be a mage. He was watching the wood burn. The Kelvic hesitantly lifted her hand and waved, nervous about a newcomer, and a male at that. She was terrified of men. Except for Gale of course, but he was more feminine than the others. And she liked him, a lot.
Last edited by Kendhl Pilkvist on July 31st, 2013, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kendhl Pilkvist
The Lonely Ghost

Words: 52800
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 11:51 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Wart on July 31st, 2013, 12:59 am

Wart laughed seeing the fish hit Gale, and then harder at hearing his response to her creative ways of getting the wood over. "Hey, least I petchin' got it 'ere." As she got close she noticed that he and the girl, Kendhl, must have been fishing. Well, she was fishing at least. Wart cringed uncomfortably at the clothes-less form in the water. She found fun in the way she tormented the other artist, but still... A naked person running around was fine by her, but a Kelvic... It made her feel uneasy. All the same though here she was, and she'd just have to try and get over it.

Long as there ain't no petchin birds or magic shyke a' this party... she muttered as she grew closer. Speaking of which, she scanned the beach ahead and around her once again for seagulls. An otter-person was one thing but if one of those feathered monstrosities came near her, it would mean murder. The petching things were the only reason she rarely ventured out near the docks.

Wart stopped a few feet from where the logs had landed and started to unload. She didn't want any of the tattoo supplies near where she assumed most people would be, right near the fire. Once those were safely out of the way, leaning against a small boulder sticking through the sand, she lifted the crates of beer again to bring those closer. "Naw, I got's it," she holler back to Gale. "Long as you two get's us somethin' ta-"

She was only a couple of feet from the wood when it happened. A ball of fire. And suddenly the logs were a tower of flame.

Magic. Fire magic, at that.

In seconds Wart was on the ground, her eyes wide and a raging orange that rivaled the colors that had suddenly burst into being in front of her. Oh Gods OH GODS THE PETCH I PETCHING KNEW IT!!! Her first instinct being retaliation, she ripped one of the crates open and was scrambling to her feet. Holding a bottle above her head she scanned the area for the source of the sorcery, shouting in a voice uncharacteristically shrill.

"WHAT THE PETCH IS THIS PETCHIN SHYKE WHAT VAGIK WANTS THEIR PETCHING THROAT IN THEIR STOMACH I SWEAR TO THE PETCHING GODS I WILL -- GALE!!!" She yelled at the man, too worked up to notice his own disheveled state. "GALE IF THIS IS SOME KINDA SHYKE TRICK YOU'RE SETTIN ME UP FER I WILL PETCHING RIP THE SHYKE OUTTA YA YOU HEAR ME EXPLAIN THIS SHYKE RIGHT PETCHING NOW!!!" Backing up, teeth gritted in mixed anger and terror, she threw the bottle of kelp beer at the fire, as if attacking it would make whatever was going on stop. Of course, it didn't, and in fact made the fire flare up and quickly start to stink of rotting fish.

oocThis is Wart's first time seeing magic. Please don't be personally offended by her dramatic overreaction, she's just ridiculous (I'm sorry Gale >.<)
Last edited by Wart on July 31st, 2013, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wart
The Pissy Artist

Words: 151302
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 6:14 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Yas Heron on July 31st, 2013, 1:53 am

There wasn't much of a "Bonfire Bonanza" without a bonfire, and maybe it was a little sudden to do it then, Yas had to admit. But it was an honest gesture to try and help, and it didn't look like they had any flint on hand. What were they going to do, throw stones at it until a spark came out? In any case, the sudden yelling had caught his attention; It was a brief moment of wondering what was going on, and he seemed rather clueless why others were so fearful of a comparitively 'little' fire. Now, thats not to say that the Heron was clueless when it came towards others and their regard for schools of magic but at the same time there wasn't much reason to probably overreact, was there? In any case, a shiny object had just slammed into the newly created feature and made the thing roar higher and burn hotter.

The smell, unfortunately, is what forced Yas to cover his mouth. The smell was absolutlely horrible, and it forced him right into the line of sight. "A-agh!" He fell to his knees slightly and continued his attempt to empty his senses of that putrid stench. The man's poor spectacles had fallen off into the sand, and it took some time for him to recover. Really, a bit of a surprised reaction was probably alright, but a violent one? His eyes stung slightly, and he felt around the sand to place the eyewear back on his face before he noticed the three others that had been seen earlier. None of them looked familiar, but one was laying on his back with a very concerned girl next to him attempting to check out the man's ribs. Or at the least, it looked like a man; Who could tell with that bucket on his head?

The one with the many tattoos did catch his eyes though, and that one looked the most terrifying. It was a shaky stand up, and a quick wave of his hand through his hair that looked to be the only greeting if not an especially sheepish one. As he began to speak, he realized some of that smell had seeped into his sinuses, and the putrid taste of fish was in the back of his throat. The result was not much more than a dry croak, not unlike a good sized frog.

"H-h-hello..."
Yas Heron
Magic User

Words: 17771
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2013, 3:37 pm
Character sheet

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Ricky Maze on July 31st, 2013, 2:08 am

Just like that! How grand of his comrades to put together a bonfire for the sake of fun, yet Ricky was all too determined NOT to go when he heard about it. He simply felt that his friends deserved nights like tonight for relief, after every single thing they all had to go through when it came to him. Sure not all of them had the issue of dealing with Ricky's personal problems, but with the way things were going now he just couldn't afford a night off. He had a pregnant fiancè for Laviku's sake! Not just a pregnant but very moody over emotional as well, since she was getting further along to where everyone could see a bump developed now. Though small it still existed there with occasional activity, it was only recently they started to feel the baby move and kick around.

Ricky's reasons for not attending tonight were justified by two factors, the first being the fact he had a LOT of training to accomplish even after all the hard work he's put into bettering himself. Being the "leader" of this other Wave Guard force that was more inclined to train hard and become... referrably "elite" in this task made his endeavor all the more tougher, each day was dedicated to some form of training before work as to kick his fellow comrades into better shape, it was after all for the better of Zeltiva's safety. The second reason being along the lines of the first; he had work tonight. Work as in patrol since the evening was still young, it was only a matter of time before he was off anyhow. That is until Marcus, one of the fellow Guards he trained with, just so happened to take over his route. There was no exception to it either, he was Ricky's replacement for the eve as the guard himself was meant to take the night off. Though he didn't want to Ricky knew it best to follow orders from his betters, thus he went on home to meet with his beloved and see if she wanted to come along.

She of course was having a bad day because she noticed that some of her shoes were unable to fit, thus his evening became all the more very interesting as the day just couldn't seem to end! After a bit of talking and cheering up both Ricky and Telion came to their senses (finally) and got dressed for tonight, Ricky would wear his usual white worn vest and blue pants tonight as he favored the outfit, and Telion wore her favorite robins egg blue cotton dress with a white cloth wrapped around the belly rather snug. "Gods be damned, I really didn't feel like showin' up t'night." He sighed as he held Telion close, he had his right arm over her shoulders as they walked near the docks area. By the looks of things the event was getting started, although judging by the sound of a raised angry voice he was in for something he definitely did not anticipate. "We could just turn back ya know." Ricky.mumbled to Telion in a low voice.

"No! I want out tonight." Telion sounded a little childish when she spoke, a pout to follow as they walked ever so slowly.

"Aight aight, we'll just enjoy t'night while it lasts then." He quirked with a slight grin, barely a chuckle came as they finally picked up the pace of their stroll. By the looks of it Ricky could see what looked like a very naked Kendhl as they approached, who was next to Gale doing something odd because he fell or something of the sort, and by the screams that came Wart was here on a tirade of something that surprised her. Another person was here that the couple hadn't met that looked to be guilty of something, though due to their late appearance Ricky hadn't a clue that he was a magic user who started a fire. The smell of dead fish in flame wafted through the air and hit the both of them, Telion pinched her nose with a sour look on her face as Ricky gagged and choked on the air he inhaled. "Laviku's beard, who burnt the food already?!" He called out when they finally were close to the group, he and Telion both looked at the four with curious intent as to what all was going on.

oocOk, sorry for the wait guys. I thought that to be the best time for Ricky to jump in. ;) Oh and Wart, I LOVE the way your character hates birds. Great humor that is.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on July 31st, 2013, 4:32 am

How was this possible? The 'party' hadn't even started yet and it was already a disaster. People were yelling, and of course at him. He was already in pain. And now people are already complaining about the food! What next! Still think the gods don't hate him, Bob?

Bob was poking him and feeling his ribs. If it looked as bad as it felt, why was she poking him?! "Would you stop..." His voice stuttered softly in attempts to not yell as he grabbed her wrist tightly. "Touching...me..." Ever since they first met, this woman wouldn't stop putting her hands on him. Whether she was generally concerned for his well being, physical or mental, there were definitely other ways to help than to make physical contact every five petching chimes.

Rage had boiled inside of him as he sat up himself. After Wart ranted and almost burst his ear drum, Gale responded," I HAVE NO IDEA! STOP! PETCHING! YELLING AT ME!!" Why did everyone always have to blame him for what went wrong? He wasn't the blame to everything! He didn't make the wood explode! First he was the blame for breaking up an innocent family. Next, for spoiling a kid's plans to get money. Well, technically those were his fault, but this definitely wasn't' his fault, and he wasn't going to take any blame for it.

"And I have no idea what smells but it is making me nauseous, so if you would excuse me," The pessimist stood up with an audible grunt with a sprinkle of pain,"I am going to sit over there for just a few moments!" The artist didn't even point to where 'there' was before turning around and walking away from the group. Not even hearing the faint hello given by the one who created to exploding firewood.

He clearly wasn't up for this. Too many people at one place at one time was never a good idea. Especially when you had a person who over reacts way too much, someone who couldn't keep her hands to herself, and randomly combustion fire wood. Yep, sounded like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe it would be better if he just went home. It wasn't his idea anyway. It was Bob's. Augh, but he needed to go back and get his shoes and bucket. Damnit.

Gale crossed his arms, hoping to cover up the fact that he was pathetically holding his ribs, which most likely wouldn't be more than a bruise by tomorrow. After walking a good distance away, he plopped back down in the sand with a huff.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next