OOC Info The OLD Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC Thread! OOC chatter goes here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on August 31st, 2014, 4:05 pm

Howdy Zeltiva!

Thank you all for your resounding support! It is greatly appreciated. I will do my best not to let you all down. With that in mind a few announcements...

1.) Until further notice I kindly ask that all players direct their Job, Wage, Seasonal EXP and Moderation requests to my Storyteller Office from here on out. It is much easier to keep track of and manage for the time being.

2.) The request thread in the Zeltiva forum I would like to reserve strictly for grades at this point in time until I can make a few adjustments later on down the road.

3.) If you have placed a Job application in the current request thread prior to my installment: expect a PM from me inquiring as to whether or not you received a response concerning your application from a mod. We can hash out the details from there.

4.) If you have placed a Wage request in the current request thread prior to my installment: as with the job applications, expect a PM from me.

That's all for now! Thank you guys so much for the happy thoughts and well wishes!

Regards,
Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on August 31st, 2014, 5:09 pm

PM's have been sent out! Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. If you did not receive a PM and you believe that this is in error feel free to contact me.

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Lani Stranger on August 31st, 2014, 5:30 pm

@Pul: I sort of got really sick of having such a famous avatar. I wrote it off as she stopped dying her hair blonde and cut it short during the fall. I'm also writing off her disappearance as mono, so it seems reasonable. No one really cares whether they look pretty or not if they just want to sleep all the time. Other than that, just pretend everything else is the same, hehe .... ^-^"

Oh yeah and here is our placeholder for the last WS class. :D

Ah! *tries to slip back out off the chatter thread unnoticed* lol, I'm not supposed to be here ... Pshhh, I'm totally a dormant character ... :p
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on August 31st, 2014, 6:29 pm

Sorry guys! I know that I am throwing a lot of information at you all at once but I just wanted to let you know that the Fall Calendar has been posted.

I have placed it under the Summer Calendar for the time being as it will remain sticky'd until such time as I can either sticky it myself or another mod is able to handle it for me.

Regards,
Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on August 31st, 2014, 11:35 pm

The calender looks awesome! :) Definitely excited to take part in next season's events.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Enthere on September 1st, 2014, 12:13 am

*Is excited for fall*
Enthere's speech
Others' speech
Enthere
Surviving. Fighting. Healing. Freeing.

Words: 56259
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 4:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on September 1st, 2014, 1:00 pm

Howdy Zeltiva!

The Fall is upon us! The season has shifted from hot summer to a cool autumn. I want to take this time to post, you guessed it, another announcement!

Make sure that your Character Sheets are up to date! An up to date character sheet is essential for continued smooth role-play here on Mizahar and rest assured, I’ll be checking. If your CS isn’t up to date then you cannot be awarded experience points and lore. In addition it could lead to an intervention being posted thus preventing you from role-playing! Oh no! Avoid that and just take the time to do some admin work for a little bit.

If you’re a fan of plotnotes, like me, you might want to take the time to update them to collect your train of thought in regards to seasonal plans. This isn’t a necessary thing but it is most certainly a useful tool if you choose to use it.

In regards to Wages, all I can ask is that you be patient. I am going to compile a lovely report and forward it to a willing DS or higher. It will then be handled at their convenience. Please don’t flood the Help Desk with requests. Please don’t pester the DS’s, RS’s or Founders. You guys are taken care of! I swear! It’s just going to take a little time is all.

The same goes for Job applications. I will sit down and work out the assignments with you then forward a lovely report to the proper authority. On that same token if you didn’t do a job for one reason or another or find yourself hard pressed for funds I strongly advise you get with me ASAP.

Happy Writing!

Regards,
Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Enthere on September 1st, 2014, 1:32 pm

I can't seem to find the page with seasonal living prices? Can anyone help with this?
Enthere's speech
Others' speech
Enthere
Surviving. Fighting. Healing. Freeing.

Words: 56259
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 4:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Halin'a on September 1st, 2014, 1:42 pm

Enthere, go to the top, under "Master Lists", click on "Price List" and at the top there are links that lead to different parts of the page; the one you're looking for will be one of the very last links in that list, it'll be under the Income section.

Hope that helps!
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Lani Stranger on September 1st, 2014, 2:49 pm

This is the section of the price list that has both income and seasonal expenses that Halin'a was referring to. Just hover your clicker over the blue underlines words to read their description.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext