Anona's Antics (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Oryani on March 7th, 2014, 2:51 am

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon... Your art is just so amazing... o.O Me want.

Anyways, anything you can do of Ory is good. Don't forget the black hair and eyes, and if you could try and fit her windmarks in... that would be great. Some kind of intense expression too, maybe angry, scowling, or just plain serious.

Thanks!
Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Words: 225246
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Endrykas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Anona's Antics (Closed!)

Postby Anona on March 8th, 2014, 2:23 am

Status Report!

HOO BOY LENZ WOW

And by "hoo boy lenz wow" I mean "Hoo boy Lenz this hair is k iLLING ME SLAYING ME" which you'll hopefully understand why when you click your WIP link c':

Since Lenz's is taking a pretty long time and that hair, as nice as it's gonna look, is super monotonous, I got Kouri's and Thomas's initial sketchings done.

(lenz)(kouri)(thomas)
Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Words: 39126
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2014, 7:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics

Postby Thomas Cosa on March 8th, 2014, 5:15 am

Oh wow. That was great!! I can't wait to see it finished! You so talented! Staaaahp. But really, wow. It looks amazing!

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Anona's Antics

Postby Evalin on March 8th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Lol don't forget to put a really sour look on Thomas' face to make it more realistic :P
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Anona's Antics

Postby Thomas Cosa on March 8th, 2014, 4:02 pm

^haha. I was going to like that, but then I remember this wasn't Facebook.

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Anona's Antics

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 9th, 2014, 2:59 am

Oh my Goddess! That looks awesome! I can't wait to see how the pic would look like once the sketch is completed!

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Anona's Antics

Postby Anona on March 13th, 2014, 9:00 am

I'm absolute shyke when it comes to fonts, so default font is what's coming on this template!

You've probably noticed that this is an entirely new headshot from before, and I sat down at about midnight, looked at the old one, and thought to myself "well that's just not good". Four hours later, here we are! Feel free to save and edit the original headshot for any and all boxcode, avatar, or signature purposes. Hope you enjoy it, Lenz! ♥

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/778a9d4392845ed05202554fcb040dea/tumblr_n2da3aw5sW1toyvjso1_1280.jpg[/img][/center][style=width:590px; padding:5px; background-color: #FCEBB6; margin:auto; color: #5E412F]Lorem Ipsum[/style]
Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics

Postby Anona on March 13th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Here you are, Kouri! ♥

Trying to speed the process along, hopefully I can get Thomas's done in a couple days! I luckily have tomorrow sort-of off, so I should be able to at least get a little bit of work in.

Kouri, here's the unaltered headshot, for your editing pleasure. Unfortunately because of the way I did her hair I had to have a colored background, but I went ahead and used the forum color so that if you want to change the boxcode it should hopefully be a little bit easier for you! :P

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/9dbb4fb46e82a207bbb85ffee14e529f/tumblr_n2e3t2cX9w1toyvjso1_1280.jpg[/img][/center][style=width:590px; padding:5px; background-color: #3D2828; margin:auto; color: #FFFFFF]TEXT[/style]
Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics

Postby Reven Heath on March 13th, 2014, 8:11 pm

Oh my! Anona! Your art is fabulous! May I request a head shot of Reven's character?
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics

Postby Lenz on March 13th, 2014, 10:52 pm

That, my dear, is incredible. I can't believe how amazing this looks. Thank you so much for doing this for me! You are so talented! :D
Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext