Anona's Antics (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Anona on February 23rd, 2014, 7:13 pm

Celeste

So sorry about the wait you guys! Celeste, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant by rabbit ears in the background, so I kinda just left them as fade-y gray outlines. Also went with hair down the way it is in your CS! Will work on some more sketches later, trying to get facial features more accurate.
Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Words: 39126
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2014, 7:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Lenz on February 23rd, 2014, 7:23 pm

Oh my, these are so beautiful! If I were to try to draw a character the finished product would resemble about as much as a blob. You're really talented! I would love to steal your talent for a little bit if you don't mind. Do you think you could draw Lenz? With her red hair and perhaps with a flower in her ear? Don't forget the green-brown eyes and her motherly and protective mood if you could.

Thank you so much!
Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Anona on March 2nd, 2014, 3:36 am

Ack, sorry I'm going so slowly on these, guys! I'll try to pick up the pace a little bit, if I can.

Finished this just in time for it to double as a little "Congrats on being the FC of the Month!" for Hadyn ♥

And for Evalin! ♥

Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Anona on March 6th, 2014, 2:43 am

Nothing's really been coming out right artistically, but eventually I managed to bang out this little headshot of Anona and decided to make a headshot out of it, and it was actually pretty fun! Would anybody be interested in getting some painted art+boxcode combos like this? (Including you, Lenz. :P )

Code: Select all
[center[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ade5eb7a53d4470bb7c2b8571c13152a/tumblr_n1zu45E9OW1toyvjso1_1280.png[/img][/center][style=width:590px; padding:5px; background-color: #22272B; margin:auto; color: #F1E9D3][font=Times New Roman]Lorem Ipsum[/font][/style]
Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Evalin on March 6th, 2014, 4:40 am

So creepy I love it 0.0
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 6th, 2014, 4:46 am

Hey, Anona! May I request an awesome sketch of Kouri too? Think of Samara from the Ring, but with pale white hair and blood-red eyes. :) See my CS for more images of her.

Thanks in advance! Keep up the awesome work! :D :thumbsup:

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Lenz on March 6th, 2014, 4:53 am

That would be amazing Anona! I would love something like that! Could you possibly separate them, though so that I could have the original from the boxcode? You're truly a stunning artist. ;)
Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Thomas Cosa on March 6th, 2014, 7:54 pm

I would love a painted art + boxcode combo.

If you had the time, that is :P

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Anona's Antics (Open)

Postby Grace Lechar on March 6th, 2014, 9:32 pm

I'd like to place a request for a painted with a boxcode. I like your third style of drawing in the examples and that headshot of anona as far as style goes. Other than that please go wild, I want you to have fun! My PC model is Alexis Bleidel with bangs if you need character references :)
Grace Lechar
Step 1: Mount the horse. Step 2: Stay on ...

Words: 79585
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext