[Nyka OOC] Eat Pray Fight

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Volans on November 29th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Let's do it, Daeva. x)
Volans
More tan than he has any right to be.

Words: 28945
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2011, 9:32 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jett Variona on November 29th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Jett happened because I liked the idea of a monastic order as a sort of police force, 'cause I'm also friends with Liar, and I needed a character that is more involved in combat than my other two. Now if only I can get the time to finish up my CS!
Jett Variona
Just waiting for the hammer to fall

Words: 31915
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2011, 5:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Boris on November 29th, 2011, 10:28 pm

I made Boris because my other character, Laszlo, is kind of emo and I wanted to play something more honest, innocent, and light hearted. Also, Victor Lark and I have been talking about Kelvics a lot, per our threads involving Kelvics Roxanne and Palla, and their interesting mind sets. I'm also terrible at roleplaying as a female, so this will be a fun experiment.

Nyka was opening up, and it seems so foreboding. It was a perfect place for my coastal wandering kelvic to get into some trouble. <3 I'd love to see her face some difficult choices.

I'd love to thread with everyone here. Boris is pretty much open to everything save romance. I'd have no idea where to even start. xD
Boris
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Words: 11062
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2011, 3:08 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kassan on November 30th, 2011, 12:35 pm

I haven't worked out Kassan's back story yet... I just fancied a completely different PC from my main (Ronan Windsong, whose a Drykas). But I'd love to do some threads with others... especially since I want to get into combat, and have Kassan use some reimancy :D
Kassan
Scion of Uphis

Words: 40201
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2011, 1:03 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Shade on November 30th, 2011, 8:39 pm

So I spent part of the day working on my CS and picking out negative and positive character traits. It was a lot harder than I thought trying to get to know this PC and how hes going to interact with this lovely world. I tried to get as many good as bad. Is this something the rest of you do or is it something you let develop as you get to know the PC?

... or maybe I shouldn't be spamming the ooc like this either.

Shade
The Black Opal.

Words: 215158
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2011, 7:08 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Jett Variona on November 30th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Heyy everyone, I hope no one minds but I went ahead and took the liberty of making a City Pride thread for us. It'd be a good alternative OOC thread in case either one of the mods wants to use this for like announcements or something.

[Nyka] Pick up that can!
Jett Variona
Just waiting for the hammer to fall

Words: 31915
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2011, 5:54 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aberdon on November 30th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Working on the character, need to settle on a monk to sponsor him.

Likewise, his strength is in weapon crafting rather than jewelry...part of his slavery purpose.
Aberdon
What was bound is now broken

Words: 24834
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2011, 11:53 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kassan on November 30th, 2011, 11:00 pm

Shade wrote:

So I spent part of the day working on my CS and picking out negative and positive character traits. It was a lot harder than I thought trying to get to know this PC and how hes going to interact with this lovely world. I tried to get as many good as bad. Is this something the rest of you do or is it something you let develop as you get to know the PC?

... or maybe I shouldn't be spamming the ooc like this either.

I have to be honest, I generally develop my PC as I go along. I have a vague idea at the start, but then I just run with it. I'm the same with all my writing... not a planning sort of guy haha.
Kassan
Scion of Uphis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Liar on December 1st, 2011, 2:57 pm

Whoop! Nyka is open today! (Nothing has changed since yesterday, but that's beside the point.) I know your HQ aka living arrangements aren't up yet, so please do not post there until they are. It will happen this weekend, I promise. Latest is Monday.

(Remember, if you are not living in Nyka as of Winter 1, you must post at the Gates.)
Liar
This statement is false.

Words: 175519
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Kassan on December 1st, 2011, 5:06 pm

OK... CS and back story sorted, and raring to go. Any one got any ideas for threads? :D
Kassan
Scion of Uphis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Trailblazer (1)

PreviousNext