Closed [The Quay] Reverse Banditry - The Plan

Organization for a Raid upon a farm. With the food shortage weighing down on the city's population, some decide to take matters into their own hands to strike back against the rogues endangering the city's food supplies to take some back for themselves. Desperation acknowledges no boundaries, and it's truly a case of "eat or be eaten".

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Quay] Reverse Banditry - The Plan

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on October 17th, 2014, 2:03 am

The Man in Crimson

Sh'Ky stood there, silent, for a few minutes, after the foreigner threatened him, causing him to drop into his squarestance, most of his movements hidden below the cloak. He didn't make any sudden moves towards his sword, and he hoped that the others wouldn't take his movement as hostile, and his actions were understandable, because the ferocity with which the savage defended Blitzer was frightening. Maybe after this whole ordeal, 'Ky'd learn more about these people. They seemed... capable, in their own respects. He might be able to use them, later on. Kechaiya was there, which surprised the Sunberthian. He hadn't marked her for one to go along with this crazy plan. However, Sh'Ky reasoned, Each had his or her own reasons for joining this plan. Genuinely chuckling, he said, "Well, at least I know that you can work together well. Respect for your leader, as well. An important asset." The rough voice was causing his throat to become sore, making it easier and easier to speak that way, and allowing him more range of emotion in his inflections. His words might cause some to think he was testing them, 'Ky reflected, but this was a good thing. Keep them on their toes, and maybe reduce some of their hostility.

Pulling his hat and cloak off, and flourishing them in front of his face, Sh'Ky quickly pulled his studded leather chestplate from his backpack, letting it fall over his head and neck, shoulderpads hitting his shoulders heavily. Replacing the hat and cloak, he was kind of miffed that he had to do this, but he couldn't take any chances, heading into danger, and what with Blitzer being there. The woman didn't call him out on it as of yet, but there was still a chance that she might pick up on some minute detail, and notice that he was the one in the alleyway.

"Madness a point 'a definition, eh? Well, all of reality is quite subjective, if'n yer putting it that way. That'd make me a right madman, then." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a potato and bit into it, munching on it. "I've no stake in this. But you see, I'm doing this anyways, and none's really gon' to stop me, as you could use any extra help. How'evr, 'nuff with th' diss'rtations." Thinking a bit afterwards, and looking around the room, studying each person's face, he scoffed, saying, "Boy? I'm more likely older than most in this room, by the looks of it. Not that age isn't subjective, as well." Listening to Blitzer's rousing speech, he nodded, agreeing. Not even trying to delve into her mental state, he thought that the words were effective as a rallying cry, and smiled underneath his scarf, face not visible to the others. It appeared that these ones were capable, at least from what Blitzer said. All the compassion and altruism in the room made his head hurt, so he simply left, saying, "I'll be goin' with ya' when you be of th' tellin where we're going. But no fear, I'm not one to run away." Leaning against the wall outside the door, he heard the murmur of their voices. Any other important information, he assumed, would be revealed on the site.
College is picking up, sorry if I'm not on for long periods of time.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?
Redemptio et quomodo iusti non quod petitur intelligis quia quod vindicta?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes
Sometimes good people do horrible things.

Words: 82544
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2014, 12:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kaie on October 17th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Though her nature willed her to remain headstrong, the savage gave a sharp exhale and relented. Her fingers opened from tight fists. They were right, she had to concede. Squabbling among themselves would only harm the potential cohesion for an effective ambush. For now she'd let the negativity gather volume in silence. She had a role to play, and this time aggression during the meeting simply would not due. Her focus would lay only on the prospect of earning retribution for her tight stomach and the plan they'd employ to achieve it. However, she couldn't help but find herself distracted by the man Bitzer called Elea. In fact, so blindsided was she by his otherworldly speech that she turned her head toward him to blink in perplexity. Nothing, She thought blankly as her eyes darted away from the man. Not even a word. Was she the only one who failed in comprehension?

Thankfully her confusion was soon overshadowed by her curiosity. There was another stranger in the room. He was a tall, imposing sort of man. She noted a calmness about him, too. It was almost as if he were content merely observing the world around him, soaking in the behaviors that characterized each individual in the room. His willingness to let Bitzer decide his role made her question his origins, too. No Sunberth man she'd ever met had been willing to forfeit a position that complemented his skill, and simultaneously ensured his survival if things got bloody. That is, unless this blonde haired fighter was no stranger to their raid leader, which seemed to be confirmed when she called him by name. Lion. Spider. Wolf, She mused to herself, seeming to forget her previous anger all together as she analyzed new elements and ideas coming to fruition.

At the mention of her name, the Myrian's hand gripped the handle of her weapon as if on cue, and took a few steps closer. She glanced once more at Lion, a tick spent sizing him up as if sheer observation alone would betray his strengths and vulnerabilities. Then her amber eyes traveled to Noven. To him the Myrian offered a faint but undoubtedly mischievous grin. She'd battled and schemed beside both Bitzer and the orphanage cook. Both had proven themselves capable in the fray. Judging by the respect and camaraderie Bitzer and Lion seemed to share, she guessed that he too was battle tested. Hopefully it would all be enough to complete their mission.

"Guess it's settled then. Let's plant these bastards in the dirt."

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Noven on October 20th, 2014, 6:57 am

When Bitzer spoke again, Nov had to try extra, extra hard not to visibly wince at that thrice blasted nickname.

But no sooner had she begun her explanation in earnest before someone cut the raid leader off mid sentence. Eyebrows raised, the cook turned to get a good look at who sported a pair of iron balls big enough to challenge both mercenaries in the same breath. It was a tall fellow from the looks of things, with black hair, cold, blue eyes, and a tone so stuffed with street it reminded Nov of a leaky cheese puff.

Fortunately for Wolf Girl's public image--and for Noven's vast, personal amusement--the Myrian was quick to quash this stranger's insubordination. With the way Kaie growled her words, Nov was almost certain he saw fangs beneath her snarl.

Bitzer continued without so much as batting a lash. She did however make sure to nod her thanks in the Myrian's direction and respond accordingly to each member of the raid who spoke. None received quite as mortifying of a greeting as Noven's own, but there you have it. Life isn't fair and all that shyke.

At Eleaz's words, the cook tipped his head in subtle agreement. The little petcher was a fast runner. He had proven as much four years ago when both Nov and Seng had first chased him down. Though, the kid had been quite hungry, and given the present circumstances...Nov shrugged the worry off with a roll of his shoulders. No use in dwelling on the unchangeable now. There was too much else at stake.

Web was next to speak and Noven was only mildly surprised by her fervor and dedication. It was with no idle conviction that he called her Bitzer's right hand woman; one was hardly ever seen without the other these days. No long to follow was the only other stranger within the group for the cook. Another tall man, though this one was made for smashing; his frame was all muscle and long limbs and no inch of him seemed unarmored. What is this guy, a Syliran knight? Nov initially scoffed. But then the more he thought about it, coupled with the fact that this stranger had allowed Wolf Girl to choose his role rather than pick for himself, the less his mocking assumption appeared as impossible as it first had.

Luckily, Bitzer spared the merc any awkward, forced quests to discover this stranger's name. Lion, she had called him, right before she placed him in Team Smash. Well, all that brawn and armor made sense, then. He was a fighter like the rest of them. Only, he seemed...different, too. While Nov and Kaie fought with a ferocity and viciousness that reflected the landscapes of their upbringing, this Lion exuded an air of calm that suggested actual training. Lots of it. Tons of it. Because that was the only possibility that made sense. Why else would Bitzer place so much confidence in her decision?

Before Nov could build more assumptions upon assumptions, Wolf Girl struck again. His immediate thought was 'all whores are liars.' He'd acquired long ago a healthy amount of distrust for the mistress of Happy Endings, not to mention the fact that whatever Brega knew--which was probably everything--was strictly secondhand. But, in the end, the cook thought better of it and shrugged, topics of interest stuffed inside his pockets. If one wasn't messing with him, the other surely was. Today, he was willing to bet his mizas on Bitzer.

"Can't say it isn't true," Nov retorted offhandedly.

In the midst of this blunt jest, he did notice the Myrian react to Bitzer's mention of her as well. Except she was moving with all the perception and wariness of a predator, taking a few steps closer to inspect this 'Lion" before her sharp eyes met those of Noven's. A glint of mischief was exchanged on her end and one of curiosity on his. If Kaie found the stranger remotely worth his weight in formidablity, then Nov himself must have hit pretty close to the mark with his own, haphazard deductions...

Wolf Girl moved onto a different subject altogether, much to the cook's relief, and ended her speech with a rallying punch. "Aye," Nov nodded, grinning. He couldn't help it. Not this close to a real fight, to a real shot at improving their shyke stained lots. "We hear you, loud and clear."

To his bewilderment, the healer--Kechaiya, he remembered after a few ticks into her broken Common--approached him to inquire after his knife wound once Bitzer was done. Then to go so far as to mention Leania's tragic passing and ask if Mikael had been found. Honestly, the cook was still surprised that she invested as much time and awareness as she did in the children, though that was not nearly as astonishing as the consoling hand she laid upon his arm. The doctor didn't seem the comforting type when she was poring stream after stream of alcohol onto his gaping wound. But, to be fair, she was doing it to save his life, and Sunset Orphanage hadn't had a proper doctor for the runts in...well, since as long as Nov could remember. It was a minor miracle she was around at all, so who was he to question?

"It healed good, thanks to you, Doc," the cook responded with uncharacteristic good nature, spirits bolstered by Bitzer's rousing speech. "Though I don't know about the being alive part...what I wouldn't do for a day old slab of mutton right now." Which, of course, both of them knew well enough the answer to. The lengths he was willing to go to for actual food were quite long and bloody.

"As for Leania..." Nov cleared his throat a bit and folded his arms once more across his chest. "It happens. And always too soon. The boy...I haven't heard anything of Mikael either since I left for this meeting. Your guess is as good as mine."

When he looked up again, the cook saw that most were readying themselves to leave and head to where the true action would begin. Nov nudged the healer lightly and tilted his head toward Eleazor. "Keep an eye on that one, will ya? He's an old friend of mine...tends to get himself into one pile of shyke after another, and I won't be there to save his scrawny arse this time around."

Then, he patted an awkward but sincere hand on Kechaiya's tiny shoulder. Nov wasn't entirely sure what he was going for, but to hell with it. "Here's to hoping we all come back from this thing in enough pieces for you to fix."

Noven
Taste my fist

Words: 816073
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2013, 11:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Zandelia on October 27th, 2014, 11:31 pm

There were a series of slow, thoughtful blinks as the previously unknown pet names began to unfold from that think accent Fallon feigned whilst portraying her combatively confident persona. She could see why they had been chosen, all too clearly in fact which was why it made it very difficult not to snort in derisive amusement. Noven and Kvist, Little Red and Lion...she would remember those names, would compute them into some fond way of gently mocking them in the future. Such large warrior males needed a little chopping down verbally sometimes, though she was impressed with them both so far. Not exactly eager to begin perhaps but still quick enough to fall in and begin that banding together. Kaie too, that was not so surprising but still respected. They would need those bonds over time, strengthening them through mutual respect and aid rather than pretty words and pointlessness.

They're here because they're hungry, because people they like are starving perhaps. Yes they will earn their share but whenever they think back they will know who gave them that opportunity to, that impetus and plan. Coalescence through contribution...a sound mechanism she mused to herself in silence as she simply kept her peace and listened, watched and weighed.

It was clear enough that despite their disparate vocations some had met previously, it was a comforting thought. It meant that there was little need for true introductions. Not that, when it came down to it, they were completely required. Names were meaningless after all, she had used and thrown off many of them. What mattered were what they went through together. She was being put in a position of responsibility and she meant to take it seriously. Her leadership was not something she expected to be given easily, such things were earned not given. Yet clearly there was some fear between Noven and Elea, albeit stemming from an observable sense of fondness. She smiled slightly at that, a small curl of the lips as she tilted her head before responding.

“We will all get out of this alive if we work together Noven, that said I'll make sure he doesn't get to the point he needs her skills. If I don't then you can hit me with those meaty weapons of yours no?” she stated simply.

It was a simple equation as far as she was concerned, those she was working with were her responsibility. Of course she couldn't protect them from everything but where she could she would. She didn't mind putting herself to the hazard to achieve that, she had survived much more – recently at that. Her wounds still throbbed and ached. Stung in places. Her body was not a tits fittest it had ever been but then that was Sunberth for you. You could be fine for seasons but eventually you ended up getting hurt – one way or another. She was more concerned for her partner, she had taken quite the level of punishment and though she knew the other fighters would be at her side it was difficult for her to go her own way and not be there with her. It irked but there was no other alternative, she was required for other things.

“Well I'm ready, for better or worse. I don't mind killing these scum, they starve the city. Who knows, we could be Sunberth's first heroes,” she did snort at that, weighing up the scruffy collection of misfits and wondering where precisely they would fit in the old tales, “after you Bitzer” she stated simply with a nod and a lingering look for the woman.
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Eleazar Victor Syroin on October 28th, 2014, 12:09 am

Following his question, the older woman decided to speak. She looked as well prepared for the task as she had back at the rotten mansion. Although Eleazar internally cringed at the one eyed woman's mention of madness. He had had enough of that to know that it wasn't always 'a point of definition', seeing things other couldn't wasn't something that could be debated as 'sane' in anyway. The tailing 'pyscho' spat like an insult at the blue eyed man, suddenly had him rather nervous. What would 'Web' make of him if she knew about his hallucinations? She seemed to know Noven well enough, but Nov wouldn't bring it up now..... would he? Shyke what if he did!?

His inner paranoid musing was cut short as aforementioned female addressed him, answering his question in a vague and scary manner. 'Get what you deserve' was a phrase he had heard more times as a threat than a reassurance. Where they planning on simply using them then slaughtering them all off and keeping the food for themselves? It wasn't a bad plan but too many people here seemed to personally know one and other for it to be likely. Especially Web and Bitzer. He had knew a close duo of females but never had he seen them look at each other like these two were. Were they sisters or something? No, there was quite an age gap and they didn't look that much alike. Maybe cousins or Aunt and Niece? Either way it wasn't just friendship linking those two.

Next to turn up was a familiar looking thug in mail that Bitzer refereed to as Lion. Web, Bitzer, Lion. It was unlikely that those were their real names and they all seemed rather pally with each other too. Following Noven's example, the thief made sure to heed the Redwulf's instructions. Now let's see: there was himself; Noven; the myrian now identified as Kaie; Web the one eye; the ringleader of this plot, Bitzer; Lion; the idiot that had almost got himself killed and...

"I Kechaiya, on Team Grab. I heal."

Some black eyed freak. Petching hai! Stumbling back a few steps in shock, the thief's brain tried to reorient itself. Those eyes, what even were those eyes!? It felt as if they could see into his soul. Creepy, so creepy. Thankfully Noven distracted her attention away, leaving him to stand there trembling. Unfortunately however their conversation quickly got turn to him. Eleazar wasn't quite sure where Nov had got this idea, that he needed to be protected. Maybe it had something to do with the fact when they had met Eleanor had just finished wiping the floor with him but really. He wasn't totally helpless, sure he got in some trouble once every..... two days normally leading to a through beat down..... but there was no reason..... Okay, maybe Noven had a point but he could've have put it in a less demeaning way.

He had the decency to blush at this, crossing his arms across his chest and scowling in his friend's direction. The blush darkened the moment Web chimed in, assuring the cook that she'll keep him safe. What was he now, a dainty little flower? Petch that. He had lived in this city his entire life, he knew how to throw a few punches at least. Silently praising Bitzer when her speech drew the attention away from his lack of close combat skill, he smirked at her last few closing lines. Using a word like Vanguards to describe this rabble, well she certainly knew how to make things sound heroic. Web's nearly sarcastic addition with the word 'heros', only further proved his point.

“Whenever ya ready, Redwulf.”
Last edited by Eleazar Victor Syroin on October 28th, 2014, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
14/14
Fast feet and an unsound mind make a man fly.
Eleazar Victor Syroin
Ownership is a matter of Opinion

Words: 154090
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2013, 11:13 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Markus Andres on October 28th, 2014, 12:18 am

Lion? Kvist looked a little perplexed at the moniker Fallon had given him. Surprised as well, but the confusion gave way to a simple smile. It seemed Fallon had adopted an affinity for dishing out nicknames to everyone she met. But the knight was content with the name she had given him. At least it wasn't Little Red. He suppressed the smile at the thought. He was there to do a job and mocking Little Red seemed counter productive, even if he found the nickname funny. Though he felt the eyes focus on him as he carefully kept his eyes upon the Red Wolf. He pondered briefly if there was a connection between the red'ness in their names or if it was a coincidence. Fallon mentioned another two people who would accompany them, Kaie and Noven. He turned his gaze to look at Little Red and the myrian. The knight wasn't surprised by the choice of those two. Both seemed capable, or at least protruded an aura that made him confident they could bash in a skull or two before going down. The assumed Myrian came from a race of warriors and if she had even a fraction of the skill Razkar had she'd be a menace on the battlefield. She had his aggressive tendencies it seemed from earlier. Kvist glanced in the direction of Fallon when she spoke of them, wondering briefly if she was assuring him that they knew how to fight? Perhaps the disdain he held for the city was a bit more obvious than he had hoped. The Brega comment flew right over his head. A whore in the city probably from the way Fallon mentioned her. Kvist considered approaching the others of his team, to size them up and consider his own place amongst them. Most likely as the big guy holding the centre while the others fought around him. Kvist rubbed his chin gently and nodded curtly to the fighter and the warrior. The assumed Myrian he knew was a capable warrior by her breed alone. The Little Red was a wild card, but he seemed like he had the wild streak that could produce potent results. He would have to judge it by the time they reached the area where they'd stage their diversion.

Well, this ought to be interesting.

Kvist looked around, most people seemed to know one another. Kvist knew most of them as well. Three he did not know and he happened to be working closely with two of those three tonight. Though looking at the other people, he was fortunate that it was those two. Web he knew could fight as well. But she was needed to lead the other team. He tried to steer clear of the people. Even if they were allies tonight, undoubtedly they were still brigands in the light of day and they had merely been caught on the wrong side of the conflict. He looked at Web and her voice carried deeper than she had probably intended with her jest. It would feel good to do something irrevocably good for once. The scum deserved every bit of death they got and he make sure none of them got away with trying to starve an entire city into submission. But at least they had a doctor with them. He could hand over the things he had asked S'Essy to prepare to her and she'd know what to do with them. Perhaps keep a bundle for himself to wrap up the others in his group.

"Understood." Markus replied. Perhaps a little too disciplined. But Fallon and Web would probably know why. For all intents and purposes Fallon was his de facto superior tonight.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on October 28th, 2014, 9:20 am

So the people were prepared, there was nothing more to it. The final requests, the nods to look out for specific people where possible. Thoughts solidified, the unity through hunger and a want for revenge - or justice depending on the perspective. It was merely the last push now, the flickering of names - despite one being still unknown - catching her ears. Which was for the best, it was now the case of leading them on and out to the destination. The final nods, her fingers clinked in the gauntlets, a testing of the joints before she moved herself forward. The words went round in her head, the slow nods as she caught the lingering look of her partner and then the snapping away of the gaze, "Ready to move out? Look alive, grab what you need now - we will not be dallying for much longer."

Her hand fell onto the hilt of one of her tulwars, a last flicker of a glance as she checked. She was confident their abilities, she was happy with who had come and gathered - even if one in particular seemed to be slightly difficult in personality to deal with. Her eyes gave a narrow, selecting out the stranger before she peeled them away once more. He would be Zandelia's problem now, and she just hoped that she had the patience to deal with him accordingly. Another sweep of the faces, a final nod that she was happy with what was occurring - it would happen, she would make it happen one way or another. Movement once more, she took a stand next to the woman and gave a clap of the hand upon her shoulder, the smallest squeeze as she leaned in to whisper upon in her ear and broke into normal toning just for a moment, "Come back alive. No matter what. Please?" With that she moved on once more, shifting through the bodies and to the entrance of the building. She cleared her throat, the rough tones escaping from her lips once more, "Without further ado then, let's make a move. Can't keep them waiting after all."

The doors were swung open, the clink of steel and metal as she stepped and looked back to them, one last glance to remember the faces, one last moment to lock everything into her mind - this could kill them, break them, or worse. She dared not to think too much on what consequences could come, and whilst she sucked down the urge to allow her body to complain over its pains the niggling reminder of it was always there. She was slower perhaps, not as able as normal, but she would continue to push herself regardless of what was to come. In her mind there was no choice, and the gnawing sense of hunger was already beginning to push upon her once more. The door was closed, and she realised there was no turning back.

It was the process of leading them along now, the slow journey by foot out of the Quay and through the streets of the city. Barely a procession, a marching step of movement through the narrow streets. The Sun was already beginning its dipping now, the golden hues stretching out shadows. The public gave the occasional glance, watching almost the moving group as they stepped. But Fallon's eyes remained forwards, determined steps as she moved through the evening crowd and buildings and lead them southwards towards the desired farm. Structures grew smaller and fewer, more spaced out as the hustle and bustle of the city was left behind to be replaced with the dulled landscape. As they grew closer did the world begin to darken, the sky reaching the red and purple shades and the rapid approach of nightfall. It was only a small distance short that Fallon stopped the group now, a quick counting of the heads before she nodded.

"Remember your groups? Good, team up, and get ready. Once they're distracted, use the moment to move in. Got it?" A final nod in understanding, "They're all yours Web. Smashers, let me know your thoughts or if things are becoming too hot for you." She cleared her throat, one last look to the face and then a nod, "Good luck."

Dear Gods, please make this work.
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Amora Jade on December 11th, 2014, 12:57 am

Congratulations, you've been awarded!

Fallon
Skills
  • Planning +1
  • Leadership +1
Lores
  • Markus is now "Lion"
  • Team Grab: Web, Eleazar, Kechaiya, 'Psycho'
  • Team Smash: Bitzer, Little Red, Kaie, Lion

Markus
Lores
  • Fallon named me "Lion"
  • Fallon likes to Give Out NIcknames
  • Noven: Little Red
  • Kaie: Likely a Myrian

Eleazar
Skills
  • Observation +2
Lores
  • Bitzer: Still Alive
  • Bitzer: Treated with Respect
  • Team Grab Leader: Web
  • Familiar Thug in Mail: Lion
  • Kaie: The Myrian
  • Kechaiya: Freaky-Eyed Healer

Zandelia
Skills
  • Rhetoric +1

Lores
  • Noven: Little Red
  • Kvist: Lion

Earnings/Expenses
  • +Items bought (you know what they are :P )
  • -73.75gm

Noven
Skills
  • Observation +2
Lores
  • Bitzer Promises Food
  • Armored Stranger: Lion

Kaie
Skills
  • Intimidation +1
Lores
  • Bitzer Redwulf: Leader of Team Grab
  • Blonde-haired Stranger: Lion

ShKy
Skills
  • Observation +2

Lores
  • Red wolf=Redwulf
  • I'm Fit for Team Grab

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to send me a private message! Also, please remember to edit your post requesting the grade as "Graded."
With love,
Miss Jade
Amora Jade
Pronounced Thief

Words: 165569
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 10:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)