(Drusilla's Vlog) Strange Expectations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Postby Drusilla on January 29th, 2015, 5:45 am

I said I'd start one so here's a rambly intro of me, Dru and my other PCs.

Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 29th, 2015, 6:00 am

It's 'Sigh-Men-Est-Rah'.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Zhol on January 29th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Curled up in a ball and cried?? :angry:

:P

"Do not try to hug Azira. It's not safe." So many giggle fits in this! I love the idea of Dru having special bat pockets. :lol:

High-fives for the "I'm in Wind Reach because my friend picked before me" club! :D

And yes, you definitely need to come back to the common rooms, so we can be neighbours! Then you can let Zhol do things with Dru's hair, because he will braid the bajeesus out of it. We can get Dru, Khara, and Azira, and we can stay up late drinking wine, talking about boys, braiding each other's hair...

:paranoid:

...anyway, questions!

I know you like spiders a lot - I was wondering if there's a particular kind of spider that you think fits really well with Dru's personality/etc. Also, if she weren't a spider, what sort of animal do you think she would be?

What's your favourite Lindsey Stirling song? Would Dru have the same favourite, or would hers be different?

You said about how you wanted Dru's eyes to be the most memorable thing about her when you first meet her. For each of the people in Dru's web, what is the one most memorable thing that Dru remembers about them? If Dru had to describe her weblings, what traits (good and bad?) would she focus on? How does Dru feel about her web connections, and are there any of those relationships that Dru wishes were different... and does Dru feel like anything is "missing" from her web / from her life, or does she see everything as exactly how it's supposed to be?
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Azira on January 29th, 2015, 8:19 pm

You make Azira sound like she ought to come with some sort of warning attached... Although in fairness, she kind of does. :lol:

Oh and I don't hate you for suggesting Khara to Sira. I already knew anyway. Besides Azira told Sira the same thing IC. So we're all good. Plus I have to have words about Branbat. I'll PM you about it in the near future.

Now question time!

1. In what ways have her more recently formed relationships affected Drusilla as a character?

2. In terms of her religious beliefs, what has drawn Drusilla to Rak'keli?

3. If Drusilla could only save one person in her new web (because everyone would die for some unspecified reason without some sort of intervention on her part), who would it be and why?

4. Do you feel that Drusilla has turned out differently to how you expected she would when you created her?

I will think of more at a later stage.
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Drusilla on January 30th, 2015, 7:39 pm

Second one is done! Complete with me yelling at my cat, enjoy!

Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2

Postby Zhol on January 30th, 2015, 10:49 pm

So what you're saying is... Drusilla is cute, timid, and has a little bit of a red butt? :o

You raised butterflies, and had pet spiders... did you grow up in one of my nightmares?? :lol: We totally need to get together with Azira, wrap ourselves in cotton wool, and go visit a butterfly farm near the beach. :P

All this talk of wanting to tear down Azira's walls is giving me mental images of Drusilla swinging around on a giant wrecking ball singing Miley Cyrus songs which is an... interesting visual. :lol:

And okay, so maybe it'll stop being her afraid of one horse... so then we move on to the next horse and teach her to not be afraid of that one, and then the next, and the next. There's only a finite number of horses in the world, and Zhol isn't going to let any of them scare his family. Oh, and Zhol's gods don't care about murder. He'll happily kill the people who hurt his sis, so she doesn't even have to. Just point me at where they are. :angry:

And yes, that is a tragically beautiful way of summing up Zhol and Khara. No saving one without the other. :(

I will think up some more questions for you! I need to come up with one that makes you think as hard as your Disney Princess one... been thinking about how to answer that for days! :lol:
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Brandon Blackwing on January 31st, 2015, 1:09 pm

Zhol wrote:So what you're saying is... Drusilla is cute, timid, and has a little bit of a red butt?
:lol: that sounds like some kind of baboon to me :P

When you're Brandon, you can get away with almost everything indeed. In fact, I'm sure Bran could pull off that assassination with ease, if not for his preference not to kill. He's more 'a life for a life' kind of person. That said, if he'd kill Dru's hated stepmother and -sister, he'd do it in the nude, jump into the depths of the cave and shift. Foolproof plan. :smirk: I charge you 100 000 Gold Mizas for my services |:)

Also Dru, yes, Bran bites, but I doubt he'd bite there :lol: It would be extremely awkward for the both of them I'd guess, which actually only makes me want to try and convince you... :o
Behave? :angry: Behave?! Bran won't behave! Rebel for life! No one tells Bran what to do! :paranoid: That clashes so very nicely with the caste system of WR :lol: I think Bran will get in trouble a lot... :D
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aventis on January 31st, 2015, 5:35 pm

Aha. Loving this. Naturally I want to know more about my buddy whose gender is a bit muddy. I want to know about Piper. ALSO. Blushed red the second I heard Venti. Anywho.

A lot of people might say that Piper is a social statement towards the recent gender issues going on. Is this true? If so, is Piper an experiment or example of how people with minority gender ideals or sexual orientation (or lack thereof) might react to various situations or might live everyday life?

If not, then the latter question above. Still curious.

Why exactly did Senora Pippy come to the greatest city in Miz?

Why does she spend so much time in the Lavender Ruins?

What about music made her want to pursue it?

What would you describe Pippy's home and everyday life as?

And yes. We must thread. But for you, we need something uber cool. PM me.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Drusilla on January 31st, 2015, 8:27 pm

Also Dru, yes, Bran bites, but I doubt he'd bite there :lol: It would be extremely awkward for the both of them I'd guess, which actually only makes me want to try and convince you... :o

Wait, so... you want to ride there to bite her there because it would be awkward? I'm confused.

And yeah, yeah, rebel for life all....
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Character sheet