OOC Info Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Come discuss OOC chatter, plots, and more!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Deliath on September 3rd, 2016, 7:14 pm

Out Of Character

~
Ooo question time

1. I know Del wants to keep the slabs, after all, to her it would be a waste to get rid of them after suffering for them. I personally want to keep them because why not? They look fun
2. Del unfortunately didn't get much done last season, seeing as I only joined near the end of August
3. This season, I'm working on job threads first and foremost, then I'd like to get Del more involved in the planned events, and plan a few threads with others, but overall I'm just excited to get threading
~
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Akhen on September 10th, 2016, 9:55 pm

Answer Time!!

Q1) IC : After dragging Aladari and Old Joe around, also getting to kick Riluc on the butt and watching a comrade turn to mush, heck yeah Akhen would want the slabs kept! He needs to know what the heck is really going on!

OOC : I'm definitely interested in seeing where this all leads and what insanity Sunberth is going to face, so yeah, definitely want to see them kept.

Q2) IC : I personally feel like Akhen pulled his weight and got to meet a couple of interesting folks, he did okay overall I guess but he can always do better.

OOC : On my part as the writer, I totally feel like I failed to complete everything in time, due a bit of the lazy bones and life stuff taking over for long intervals and I would like to apologize to anyone who feels disappointed because I failed to deliver on my part!. I wouldn't say I personally accomplished anything great but I do feel like I wrote Akhen well and tried making each post as equally readable as the last, so there's that.

Q3) IC & OOC : Finish those dang incomplete threads and placeholders!

Akhen
Player

Words: 69581
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 10:17 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Anarkhos on September 13th, 2016, 3:12 am

Oh yea, you did witness a death IC, a gruesome one at that. Question, how do you guys like the way things are going so far? I'm trying to get all the previous things out of the way so we can start fresh with new things. I'm also trying to incorporate all of your current and past suggestions. I'm always up for your ideas and suggestions.

Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Ascen on September 13th, 2016, 3:24 am

I just started in Sunberth, but so far I really like how its turning out. I also like how there's different groups such as Night Eyes and Daggerhands yet also groups such as Vigilantes and even the Sun Birth in the same city. It adds a mixed flavor of potential to be honest. Although to be honest my question would be if Sunberth was once an ancient mining area, then would that mean there are some sections in Sunberth even underground that might contain hidden storages from the previous gangs/factions?
Secret :
Ascen Reputation Points Faction Title
Citizens 0
Daggerhands -11 Annoyance
Night Eyes +7 Stranger
Vigilantes 0
The Quarter 0
Slavers 0
Sun's Birth 0
Ascen
Player

Words: 121082
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 10:59 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Riluc Lorrani on September 14th, 2016, 11:04 pm

Hello Everyone

I am sorry for the absents. Life at work has been crazy. I am back and working on posts (specifically the temple one.) and will get replies to everyone in the next few days.

thanks
Riluc
Riluc Lorrani
Wilder

Words: 52787
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 12:20 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Aladari Coolwater on September 23rd, 2016, 1:48 am

Hey guys!
Just a quick notice. I've been trying to work on the grading queue, and I've found that a lot of people do not have their CS's updated. Please, if you want me to be able to grade your threads, make sure that these things are up to date:

- Your ledger must be up to date with seasonal expenses
- Your thread list should be up to date (at least to last season, if not current)
- Your skills and lores should be tracked on the CS where I can find it

I just thought I'd issue a mass PSA since it seems to have been a problem with several people. Thanks, all.
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Anarkhos on October 3rd, 2016, 5:48 pm

PSA: Hey there everyone, sorry for not being around as often, I'm doing some remodeling around the house(whoo) as well as some major repairs (double whoo) so things will be kinda slower than normal speed. Trust though I still will be in an about to keep things going.
Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Orakan on October 6th, 2016, 10:54 am

Hey there! So.. I failed to get Ora up and running this past Spring but hope to absorb all these new happenings and changes and get him (and myself) involved soon (ie once I catch up on everything!) I am adoring all the changes you've brought, Anark, and am diggin' the community that is growing here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone again.
“The means to every crime is ours,
and we employ them all,
we multiply the horror a hundredfold.”

Image Image
Orakan
Lost Boy

Words: 101764
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 1:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Aladari Coolwater on October 19th, 2016, 8:48 pm

Hey everyone.

I've decided that it's high-time Aladari got her Common tongue up to fluent. As per the lore page, she's going to need to have been here (immersed in Common) a full year, and have at least two threads used solely for learning the language.

Next Spring will mark her first full year, but I'd like to get these language learning threads out of the way. So if anyone wants to help me out by teaching the poor girl some sentence structure and advanced vocabulary, give me a holler. We can definitely set up a thread, and might even be able to negotiate payment, or an owed favor. ;)
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Gather Round, Ye Wicked

Postby Orakan on October 28th, 2016, 11:16 am

Sunberth! How are you?

Sorry I have been quiet, been drowning in assessments and work. Posts to come within the week tho! Speaking of... would anyone be interested in a group thread surrounding the events on the 29th (Slaves freed and ominous 'V' left at Slaver's Row), 32nd (Man hung from the gallows but doesn't die) or 70th (Free combat training @ the proving grounds)? I'd be happy to start if there is interest.
“The means to every crime is ours,
and we employ them all,
we multiply the horror a hundredfold.”

Image Image
Orakan
Lost Boy

Words: 101764
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 1:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes