[Kova's Well] No Apparition [Kendall]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Hadrian on March 15th, 2011, 8:26 am

Hadrian wasn't sure why he stayed. As he had said, Cathan could lead Kendall to his father's place. They could have their little magic lesson at any old time, but he found himself drawn to Kendall. There was the magical oddity of his situation, of course, and perhaps there was the strangeness of being able to help that memory of a pretty girl from what seemed like years ago. Whatever the shape of his body, Hadrian had felt a strange reaction, as if the shape of the body didn't matter so much as the soul that housed it.

But then Kendall was walking over, finished with whatever thoughts were rolling around his blond head. He nodded and attempted a natural smile, but probably fell short, looked strange or off-putting.

"Perhaps we should wait a few days?" he asked. "It seems like you have a lot to think about and... I would like to see you again."

Had he just said that? Was that weird? But he found it was true. Of course, he wanted to see Cathan, too, and meet the mysterious Sondra, so perhaps he was just learning finally to make friends.

"If not, that's fine. I can just teach you here and now and then... you know, if you leave for Ravok tomorrow, at least you will have the basics and you can teach yourself as you go..."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kendall Saarinen on March 15th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Hadrian was ready to move on, or at least call it a day for the two of them. Kendall could understand it. Hadrian had learned a whole lot about Kendall in the short while that the two had become acquainted. It could be easily said that Hadrian might have learned a little too much. He did not seem to be too bothered by it though. It was a little strange, if not also a relief.

"That is fine with me. I am sure you have other things to do today." Kendall had barely noticed how long the two had bent talking. It was nice just to be himself after so long. He did not need to hide anything from Hadrian. "I would like to see you again too. I don't have a set date for Ravok so I have no problem waiting. When would you like to meet up again?" Kendall smiled at Hadrian feeling a bit of happiness that he actually wanted to see him again. He worried that Hadrian would have jumped at the chance to leave him at the well. He was a strange person. Hadrian did not seem to be the normal breed of human either.

"It was nice to meet you Hadrian. I'm glad I chose to visit Kova today." Kendall would miss Hadrian but they will meet again. That is if Hadrian kept his world. He trusted that he would. There was an air about the man that made Kendall know he would see him again.
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Hadrian on March 16th, 2011, 2:13 am

Hadrian stood up then, a bit shy. Standing, he loomed over the blond boy, but rather than being reassured by his superior height, he just felt gangling and awkward. Some people never grew out of such things, apparently. He couldn't maintain eye contact for long, because he found himself staring, searching for the old Kendall in the new.

"I suppose... yes, well... soon. You can send Cathan to let me know when you are available, or come over with him... I'm glad you're postponing Ravok, though." He chuckled.

"It was nice to meet you too," he said, and then there was a long pause that wasn't filled until, impulsively, he reached out with his long arms to embrace the other young man. "We will give you those options," he promised quietly. "I promise. I feel... strangely close to you..."

He withdrew then, clearly confused by what he had said. While not a miser or misanthrope, truly, he was not what one would call altruistic either, except perhaps on a large, indirect scale. That said, though, he hurried off with mumbled apologies.

END
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Leviathan on March 18th, 2011, 1:15 am

Thread Award!
Hadrian

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Spiritism 1 --
Auristics 2 --
Interrogation 1 --
Philosophy 1 --
Morphing 3 --

Lore
Spiritism: Feeding the Dead
Kendall's 'Sex Change'
Morphing: Minor Details

Kendall

Skills
Skill Gain Info.
Observation 3 --
Storytelling 2 --
Seduction 3 --
Philosophy 1 --

Lore
Spiritism: Feeding the Dead
Storytelling: Kendall's Incident
Morphing (Basic)
Seeing Yourself Once Again

Additional CommentsI expect a thread for Behn and Azeran for this. ;)
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous