OOC Info A Profusion of Rum and Coconuts!

Post all Syka OOC chatter, questions, and comments here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

A Profusion of Rum and Coconuts!

Postby Shiress on April 27th, 2022, 12:39 am

Looking for a sitter/caregiver for my 3-year-old son, Ian.

Part-time and/or on-demand

Pay negotiable

No housework, onsite meals

No prior experience required

Very little skill is needed as Ian is a very sweet -highly influential- toddler. He's obedient and stays put when told to do so. Also, comes with a built-in (thumb) pacifier and monkey bodyguard. He does have a habit of repeating what he hears at random, inopportune times.

Apply within

(Seriously, let me know if your character would be interested in watching Ian IC and I seriously will pay silver, the amount depending on the thread. You could RP watching Ian in one of your threads, or I can just mention your character is watching Ian if needed in mine. My poor monk needs a break :lol: bless him)
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 848062
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Gossamer on May 16th, 2022, 2:20 am

Hi Folks!

Please remember, we are getting down to the wire on the Season Change. We only have until the last day of this month to wrap up threads and get things done. We've helpfully had a series of challenges to motivate us... but please remember to qualify for loosing your Curse, you need to make sure you update (or post to begin with) in the Calender thread here:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic85777.html

Make sure your word count is Up To Date and that you list all the threads where you've done the challenges etc. I have to even update my own, which is why I'm reminding everyone. Your word count needs to be at least 25K to dump this curse even if the Settlement or Individuals don't solve the problem. If it isn't resolved this season, it can always spill over into next season, though I do have a really fun theme planned for the wind-down from all this seasons drama.

You have 15 days!

Goss

Gossamer

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Special Projects
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6201385
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Gossamer on May 20th, 2022, 2:24 pm

Hi Guys!

This is your last warning from me! Get your 25K word count in. You need to have it tracked in the Calendar thread to count (link in previous post/sticky in main forum). Collect all your uncollected quest/challenge prizes. Get your jobs done!

If you don't have a job finalized, get one finalized with me OOC even if you are struggling IC. And don't forget your placeholders. They matter if you think you won't wrap up business in a week.

If you need anything at all or are waiting for me to post so you can get going, give me a nudge. I need reminders like everyone else.

Goss

Gossamer

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Special Projects
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6201385
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous