OOC Info The Syka Character Registry - Fall 519 A.V.

Please Register if you are going to play in Syka this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Syka Character Registry - Fall 519 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on September 1st, 2019, 6:46 pm

ImageImage

Welcome Sykans!

If you are playing your PC in Syka in Fall of 519 be sure and register! I will use the information you provide in your registry entry to plan for Syka Events this season and further your personal plots so its important to not give generic answers, but to be very specific and thoughtful.

Thank you all!

Gossamer

Character Registry

1. Who Are You?
  2. Age, Sex, Race?
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season?
  4. Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?
  6. Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?
  7. Does your PC have the Syka Required SkillsWilderness Survival : C+
    Weapon: C+
    Hunting: C+
    Foraging: C+
    Carpentry: N+
    Construction: N+
    Contribution Skill: C+
    (Contribution Skills can be one of the others above)
    ?
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this?
  9. Describe your character in a short abstract?
  10. What are your character goals this season?
  11. Why did you pick Syka?
  12. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
  13. Additional Comments?

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[list=1][*][b]Who Are You?[/b]
[*][b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[*][b]How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season?[/b]
[*][b]Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?[/b]
[*][b]Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?[/b]
[*][b]Have you contributed to The Settlement last season?[/b]
[*][b]Does your PC have the [ooc=Syka Required Skills]Wilderness Survival : C+
(Contribution Skills can be one of the others above)[/ooc]?[/b]
[*][b]If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519?  If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement.  Do you understand this?[/b]
[*][b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[*][b]What are your character goals this season?[/b]
[*][b]Why did you pick Syka?[/b]
[*][b]How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?[/b]
[*][b]Additional Comments?[/b][/list]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Syka Fall Character Registry - 519 A.V.

Postby Ines on September 1st, 2019, 7:00 pm

Character Registry

1. Who Are You? Ines
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 3, Female, Vampire Bat Kelvic. Female Akalak for this season.
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season? Ines works at the Saw Mill & takes care of the Ashta, giving Lars more time to work on the mill and making things.
  4. Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? Yes!
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? No loan.
    Yes! I have 1.5 job threads (one is almost done, haha) and an in-progress thread helping with repairs after the tropical storm.
    ?
    No
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this?
    I have only one finished thread submitted to the queue, but it was my job thread which built up my contribution skill. I also have unfinished threads where the point is to get carpentry, construction or WS XP.
    Ines is a vampire bat kelvic who fairly recently moved from Taloba to Syka after being marked by Caiyha. She is straightforward and a hard worker, and as of posting this she is a hard worker.
    Expert WS, finding a permanent home location after getting expert WS.
    I also want Ines to make some more internal discoveries about the true nature of her relationship with her clan.
    Moderator attention, fun events, and an overall interesting location.
    I would like a modded thread after the current one is finished and after Ines hits expert WS. I may also request you to pop into my WS training threads if I think it's necessary.
  13. Additional Comments?
    I'm going to be finishing my job thread (I'm about 1k words short) & submitting it before posting any threads dated in the Fall.
Last edited by Ines on September 8th, 2019, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ines
sexy dracula

Words: 152937
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2017, 10:41 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (2) Overlored (1)

Postby Anais Seawind on September 1st, 2019, 9:09 pm

Character Registry

1. Who Are You? Anais Seawind
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 27, Female, Human (Svefra)
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season? Candlemaking, and possibly food preservation, although that skill is low atm
  4. Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? Nope
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? No loan
  6. Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? I was not active last season
    ?
    No, after past threads are graded, 3 will be at level
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this? Yes; was not active in the past season, but in my last active season (after grades) I will have gotten 2 more skills to the necessary levels and gained points toward others.
  9. Describe your character in a short abstract? Svefra, left her pod after her child was cast adrift at birth, still angry with her pod and Laviku and feeling guilty about it. Trying to figure out where she belongs, outside of her pod. Friendly, but not necessarily cheerful; willing to lend a hand with nearly anything. (Ooc translation: Anais may know nothing about what you need help with, but I'll happily bumble her through it for the sake of character development and relationship building.)
  10. What are your character goals this season? Increase several key skills to competent, reintroduce her to Syka, get to know new residents, explore her relationship with Laviku, possibly find another deity that makes sense to her
  11. Why did you pick Syka? Wide open in terms of opportunity, and the specifics of the location force her to explore subjects and skills I otherwise wouldn't write about.
  12. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Oof. Other than a thread to see where she stands with Randal after her abrupt departure from Syka roughly a year ago, I don't know that I'll need mod assistance this season, barring seasonal events or challenges.
  13. Additional Comments? Excited for fall and glad Tarot was able to take care of the server move.
Anais Seawind
Player

Words: 129187
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2014, 5:56 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Sophia Sunshore on September 3rd, 2019, 8:35 pm

Character Registry

1. Who Are You? Sophia Sunshore
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 24, Female, Human/Svefra
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season? She will hopefully be having the grand opening of her herbalist shop. (pending placeholders + grades)
  4. Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? Yes
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? Yes, one playment made so far. Next to be made after I have sorted Summer job threads.
  6. Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? Yes - in progress thread for storm repairs and threads and placeholders setting up the business.
    ?
    No
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this? I have threads where Sophia is doing construction, carpentry, weapon training, wilderness survival and her contribution skill either waiting for grade or in progress. She should have novice carpentry and construction, possibly competent ws and possibly competent contribution skill after all spring and summer threads are graded.
  9. Describe your character in a short abstract? Sophia is a sunny individual who wants a life of fun and discovery. She is always up for a chat, an adventure or a party. She is a Witch and a herbalist, and is trying to figure out her place in the wider world.
  10. What are your character goals this season? Continue work on core skills, hopefully getting ws and contribution skill to expert. Do more work on the shop (create more products). Deepen charater relationships.
  11. Why did you pick Syka? The setting is a dream for character opportunity and is so unique.
  12. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I don't know if I will need assistance, unless my ws training threads aren't up to scratch. I'll definitely be excited for any moderated events that happen though.
  13. Additional Comments? Feeling pumped for Fall after I slacked off in the Summer due to life stuff. I'll take a week or so to finish up my placeholders and replies before posting for Fall, but feel free to shoot me a message if you want to plot :)
NOTE: During the Fall Sophia is a Dhani, specifically a golden eyelash viper. See here for more detailed info.
Sophia Sunshore
Plant Lady

Words: 193757
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Jehu on September 4th, 2019, 11:46 am

Character Registry

1. Who Are You? Jehu
  2. Age, Sex, Race? Male Chaktawe, turning 26 this season
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season? Hunting, Helping Hand
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? Yes, one of two payments have been made.
  6. Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? Yes
    ?
    No
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this? Jehu participated in threads where he practiced all of the required skills last season, skill increases pending grades.
  9. Describe your character in a short abstract? Friendly, helpful, Jehu makes friends easily, and understands the concept of communal survival. Self-exiled from his tribe after a failed Rite of Passage, Jehu struggles to cope with the unanswered questions of what he sees as personal failure.
  10. What are your character goals this season?Work on required skills, explore magic, explore relationship, cope with the season transformation!
  11. Why did you pick Syka?Cool location, cool players, cool Mod.
  12. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?Maybe ideas on how Syka can benefit from Jehu
  13. Additional Comments? Don't kill Jehu on sight...
Last edited by Jehu on September 9th, 2019, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jehu
Player

Words: 85295
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2019, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamilla on September 9th, 2019, 7:40 am

Kamilla Circe Gordon

Character Registry

1. Who Are You? Kamilla 'Circe' Gordan
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 26, F, Human
    Konti for the season
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season? Providing clothing and repairing damaged clothes as well as some foraging for fishing
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? Nope
  6. Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? Yes
    ?
    She has some, working on the others
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this? A few threads for her contribution skill and some wilderness survival, still to be graded. More to come this season
  9. Describe your character in a short abstract? Kamilla is a confident young woman with a love for magic and secrets.
  10. What are your character goals this season? Get required skills as well as learn more about Syka and explore some of it too.
    Also to explore her new race.
  11. Why did you pick Syka? A settlement built upon the ruins of a lost age, beaches and a dangerous environment too, what's not to love?
  12. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? A moderated thread or quest, I guess.
  13. Additional Comments?

Loved last season. Super excited for this season and it's events… Let's have fun guys.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Sara on September 12th, 2019, 2:26 pm

center]Character Registry[/center]

1. Who Are You? Sara.
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 20, f, Sefra
  3. How does your PC plan to contribute to the Settlement this season? adding to the food supply
  4. Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered? Not Yet
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made? N/A
  6. Have you contributed to The Settlement last season? Was in active
    ?
    Carpentry and wilderness survival
  8. If you don't meet the Syka Required Skills, how much did you improve over the Summer of 519? If you did no work towards increasing these skills, you need to leave the settlement. Do you understand this? Aiming to better herself As a carpenter, shipwright and around person this season to the point of being added to a crew
  9. Describe your character in a short abstract? Sara is a playful sprite who has not missed a step since being left ashore by here pod for riotous behaviour. the seasons alone have taught her the benefit of working within a group make her eagar to make new friends
  10. What are your character goals this season? Join or Create a pod and learn to defend herself
  11. Why did you pick Syka? for the topical nature
  12. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? comment are always welcome
  13. Additional Comments?
Sara
Player

Words: 16122
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2017, 3:28 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vancha Heliconia on September 18th, 2019, 4:39 pm

1. Vancha Heliconia
  2. Male Symmenestra aged 24
  3. Vancha Plans to contribute to Syka by helping the provide food for Syka by hunting and by becoming a herbalist.
  4. Are you listed on the job thread in Paradise Rediscovered?
    Not as of yet.
  5. Do you have a loan and how many payments have you made?
    No loan

New arrival

7. Does your PC have the Syka Required Skills(Contribution Skills can be one of the others above)?
    Not yet but will be working towards increasing Wilderness survival, Hunting and Herbalism throughout the season.

Understood.

Vancha is a bit of a traditionalist, friendly and want to build the reputation of the Symmenestra.

Vancha wants to get a sturdy home set up by the winter and wants to gain trust in the locals in hopes they will accept him.
    In short I chose Syka because I have always been a fan of contributing to something fresh and new in order to help build and improve.

Any involvement is good being new I will most likely need guidance
  13. Additional Comments?
Looking forward to writing with you guys :)
Vancha Heliconia
Player

Words: 4941
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2019, 2:31 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet