Gillar's Experimental Birthday Challenge

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Gillar on October 8th, 2022, 6:05 am

Howdy Everyone!

So, going with the tradition of having Founder Birthday Challenges, I am happy to introduce my own challenge. My birthday is October 8th and I want to first offer some context for this challenge. When I was a child, I had my fair share of great birthday celebrations. With each of those, I had the pleasure of of having friends and family all gathering for a birthday. We would have a great dinner, sitting in the living room chit-chatting followed by some time spent around the "burn pile" telling stories and such while tree limbs and various other things burned. There were some amazing memories to be had. Every one of these amazing days, I had a cake where I made a wish and blew out the candles. So many of these wishes were such that I never wanted those days to end. This brings me to my birthday challenge for all of you.

The theme of this challenge is, what if your character experienced a day that never ended. What if your character woke up one day and experienced whatever that day had to offer only to find that the next morning, they woke up and that day repeated. Each day after, it is as if their lives were reset and that day continued to repeat itself over and over...and over...and over again. The only things that changed were a direct result of the choices they made each new day. Yet, every new day was reset so that nothing they ever did carried forward. Think of the movie, Groundhog Day, but with a more Mizahar direction.

So, that brings me more to the heart of this challenge.

Starting at the moment this is posted, the challenge will be to choose a single day within the current season where you do not have any other threads going on. At the 6th bell of the morning of that day, you begin with whatever comes your way. That day may be mundane or it may have some crazy events occur. The choice is yours. Whatever that day may hold, you go through it however you may. No matter what happens, the next morning at the 6th bell, everything resets and you end up repeated the same events that following day. The only things that change are based on your character's choices, reactions, actions, etc. NPCs will not remember what happened the previous day but you will.

So after the first day you experience, each new day will reset to the events of the original. Everything will happen just as it did that first day unless you choose to do something different. The first day goes as normal as in however you choose to start your story. On the second day, your character will notice something is off after the first couple of bells or so. As the second day progresses, they will begin to realize that the things they are seeing and experiencing are stupidly familiar. By the third day, they will quickly realize that they are experiencing the same events that happened the previous days. By the fourth day, they know something is up and that they are reliving that first day on repeat.

Each new/old day resets at the 6th bell every morning no matter if you are asleep or awake. If you are asleep, you awake and relive the same day over and over. If you are awake when the 6th bell strikes, you experience a disjointed flash and events of the day start over.

Some interesting things that you will discover include; no matter what you say or do, everything resets on the 6th bell each new day. If you say or do things one day, they do not carry over to the "next day". Yet, you remember each day that you lived through even if nobody else does. If you share a thread with another PC, you share that experience and remember each other and what happened during your shared encounters.

During this challenge, you can also die. If you die during this special day, you will awake the next day at the 6th bell with no physical signs of dying the previous one. The mental images remain and can and likely will create some amount of trauma. Regardless, you will still be alive that next day.

This creates so many opportunities. You can kill your character many times over in unique ways. You can increase certain skills in immense ways by doing many threads where you decide to better yourself knowing that the risk is effectively removed from the equation...at least in the long term. You can say and do things that you would never have before since you will eventually realize there are no repercussions. You can try to convince NPCS that you are going through something really messed up and they may try to help you yet, in the end, they can't do anything and they will forget the next day at the 6th bell. You and every one and everything that surrounds you seem to be stuck in a never-ending loop.

That said, do avoid use of copy and paste to get through the days. Each day can be similar to the other but should obviously be different as you realize what is happening. You don't know why or how long it will last though. All you know is that by the 3rd or 4th day, you are reliving that first day over and over again.

While you could go with a mundane boring 1st day, I imagine that some amount of excitement for your character will allow for quite a bit of creative changes with each following day.

Each day should be its own thread. So don't try to fit several days into one thread. Each day should be its own short story with your character experiencing and growing from their repeated yet altered experiences.

Now, for the nitty gritty....

This begins now, the moment you see this post. As for when it ends...just like your character, you will not know. At least not concretely.

This challenge will last, at least a week. From October 8th until Octover 16th. That being said, I have celebrated my birthday the entire month of October. What that means for this challenge is that it could go all the way to October 31st but you don't know for sure. So, write your hearts out go as far as you want with this. Maybe it ends on the 16th, maybe the 31st. That depends mostly on you, the players and what you feel you need to get the most out of this and how much you are willing to write. You test your character to the furthest extremes with this or you can have a small, strange encounter and move on. I do hope for the first choice.

Now for solid requirements. Considering the scale of this challenge, I am setting a minimum of 10,000 words. That is roughly 4 solid threads of 2,500 words a piece or the equivalent of roughly 4 in-game days of storytelling. I would hope that you go far beyond that and you could very well have three weeks to play with. 10k words will get you the minimum reward for this challenge yet it won't be anything near what you could possible attain. I can assure you though that if you take this above and beyond that the rewards will fit the effort. That is not to say each thread needs to be 2,500 words. However, each thread should equal a single day and have a good amount of content to detail what your character is experiencing each time the 6th bell strikes.

Finally, this challenge effectively only applies to a single day in the season. Thus, it will not affect anything else you may have going on during the season. Continue your stories, posts and threads outside of this particular day as if this one never happened.

The in-game reason for what is happening to your character will be revealed at the end of the challenge although I can't promise you that it will be IN-GAME knowledge. The mystery is more fun :)

If you have any questions on any of this...at least the story/writing part, do please ask. I hope you enjoy this challenge.

On a personal note, love yourself, find whatever happiness you can in life and celebrate just being alive. No matter what that life throws at you, your birthday, the anniversary of your entering this world, is an occasion that is worthy of joy. I take most of my birth month off of work just to take a step back and enjoy what it is to be here. Take time for yourself even if it IS only for a day. Thank you all for being a part of Mizahar and thank you all for choosing to be a part of our world.[/indent][/color][/googlefont]
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Mittle on October 8th, 2022, 7:30 pm

Happy birthday Gillar! I hope it's a good one for you. These 4 threads are Mitt working through the stages of grief.
I'd like to join your challenge.
Déjà vu Part I WC 3,578
Déjà vu Part II WC 3,728
Déjà vu Part III WC 2,519
Déjà vu Part IV WC 2,521

Current WC 12,346
Last edited by Mittle on October 29th, 2022, 9:48 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Mittle
"Be an anvil, not a hammer."

Words: 184244
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2022, 4:59 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Moritz Craven on October 9th, 2022, 3:15 pm

This challenge sounds exciting, I'll do my best to tell a good tale and keep writing! I've already got a few ideas!

Threads:
Run 1- 566+624+601+641+589=3,021
Stats: 0 Kills, 0 Assists
Cause of Death: Unknown attack from behind

Run 2- 602+500+567+621+1,351=3,641
Stats: 1 Kill, 0 Assists
Cause of Death: Arrow to the side, followed by beheading

Run 3- 622+657+655+810+892=3,636
Stats: 1 Kill, 1 assist, 1 blinding (canine)
Cause of Death: Multiple arrow wounds, amputation of hand, neck wound, exsanguination

Run 4- 629+666+865+1,063+701+892=4,816
Stats: 6 Kills, 0 assists, 1 ocular djed destabilization (canine)
Cause of Death: N/A

Run 5- 787+637+641+676+678+708+885=5,012
Stats: 3 Kills, 0 assists, 1 Iraso initiation (canine)
Cause of Death:

Total Word Count: 3,021+3,641+3,636+4,816+5,012=20,126
Last edited by Moritz Craven on October 31st, 2022, 11:50 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Tazrae on October 9th, 2022, 8:54 pm

Joining In!

I'm going to use this challenge to tie up some loose and hanging plotlines so I can actually start some new ones in the seasons to come. Taz gets a crate from the Veronica that's addressed to her mother. Well, addressed to her aunt who has, for Tazrae's whole life, pretended to be her mother. It was forwarded to her from RF. Originally from her grandfather. Some background here. Her grandfather is possessed by an ancient bad guy with a stolen artifact that grants him body-snatching and immortality powers. Taz takes the crate home. She then lets it sit a while - many days - before she finally opens it. It's a trap. A dominion designed to capture whoever opens it inside it. And the twist is that she's going to live a year trapped in that Dominion repeating her imprisonment over and over while only a day goes by in Syka.

Thread List

Total: 41,137
Last edited by Tazrae on November 1st, 2022, 5:09 am, edited 17 times in total.
"A mark of an open mind is being more committed to your curiosity than your conviction.
The goal of learning is not to shield old views against new facts, but to revise old views with new facts.
Ideas are possibilities to explore, not certainties to defend."

Garden Beach Syka The Protea Inn

"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."
Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Words: 1916653
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Gillar on October 14th, 2022, 3:18 am

CHALLENGE UPDATE

Howdy all,

There are some updates to this challenge. First off, the challenge is now extended to October 30th at 12:00 am Pacific Time. This will hopefully give plenty of time to really get into the challenge. It will also allow time for those who may not have joined yet to still have time to do so and get the most out of it for their characters.

The next update involves the challenge itself in the form of some possible evolution to the time loop. I will attempt to explain.

First, if you want to keep doing the same day repeating over and over as the challenge originally states, you may do so.

Second, after a few days, the loop starts to change a bit. Maybe NPCs start to act a little different than what you expect. Just as you think you got a handle on how they are going to act and react, they do something different. The day will still reset on the 6th bell of the following day but some small things will randomly change.

Third, some of the choices you make one day will carry over to the next. For example, if you died or were wounded one day, you will have a scar the next day indicating that an event from the previous day may have actually happened. A new person who you met one day may think you look familiar the next one. An existing person may experience a touch of deja vu.

Fourth and this one is a bit more extreme. You wake up on one of the days of the loop and while you are still you, you are a different version of you. Your outlook and some of your past experiences are different. You recognize that something is a bit off but not enough to know that something truly wrong. Your skills don't change but your entire outlook on life can be different. Your likes, dislikes, even minor cosmetic physical things such as overall appearance shifts. The differences aren't extreme and are to some degree subtle but there is definitely something different about you.

Fifth and this one is the most extreme, your loop flips upside down and instead of reliving the same day over and over again, you begin to live an entire life all in the span of a single day. So what may seem like a year or two or more, only lasts a single day in normal game time. As far as you know, everything is going on without much of a hitch...mostly.

In any of these possible evolutions of the loop, you will occasionally notice something that cannot be easily explained. For example, you may see ripples in a body of water that do not radiate outward from the source but instead they appear and move toward the source. Running water may, for a brief moment, noticeably flow backwards. Sometimes, when you look at an object, animal or person, they look slightly out of phase or blurry for a brief moment; blink your eyes or look away and then back again and it all looks just fine.

The reasons for all this happening will indeed be revealed at the end of the challenge and IN-CHARACTER with possible definitive changes to your character. The 10k word requirement remains the same however, since it will effectively be a three week long challenge, you have time to write so much more. The rewards will match the effort either in character changes and development or actual in-game acquisitions.

Again, any questions, please ask. I hope that these "evolutions" of the loops will allow for further creativity and some amazing stories.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Alric Lysane on October 23rd, 2022, 11:17 am

Signing up. Let's see what can be done in a week.

Threads below:

[Challenge] The Inequities of Life I - 4059 words

[Challenge] The Inequities of Life II - 4161 words

[Challenge] The Inequities of Life III - 5343 words

[Challenge] The Inequities of Life IV - 4055 words

[Challenge] The Inequities of Life V - 6162 words

[Challenge] The Inequities of Life VI - 1298 words

Total Word Count - 25,078
Last edited by Alric Lysane on November 1st, 2022, 6:50 am, edited 16 times in total.
~ Thanks to Gossamer/Shiress for post Boxcodes ~
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Words: 1010203
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2021, 5:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Gillar on October 29th, 2022, 1:50 am

Challenge Update

Howdy,

I'm not sure why I chose to ending date for the challenge to not include the last day of the month. So, the challenge will continue one extra day; ending on October 31st at Midnight.

Enjoy!
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Ialari Pythone on November 1st, 2022, 5:40 am

Remade In My Dominion!

Character Sheet

Granted Flashback Threads between 510 and 512 by Tarot.
Ialari Pythone
I'm Poison.

Words: 923994
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2009, 3:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (2)
Overlored (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Gillar on November 3rd, 2022, 3:32 am

Congratulations on completing this challenge. I am grateful for your participation. Combined, you managed to write over 100k words in 3 weeks; a fantastic achievement. Thank you for sharing in my birth month in this way. Along with my thanks, I present to you the fruits of you efforts.

You’ve all experienced a strange loop in time that has evolved in even more unexpected ways. This didn’t just happen randomly.

As your various experiences with warped time have progressed, you will experience the following...at the end.

On the 6th bell of yet another day, no matter what the previous day held for you, you awake to a rather startling change. When you wake, it is as if you waking into a dream. You are standing on the banks of a river. Around you there are ruins of what may have once been a village. The ruined stone foundations of buildings surround you; overgrown with weeds with the entire area having been reclaimed by nature.

As you wander the ruins, you are drawn to one in particular. As you approach, something even more unexpected happens. From the ruined foundations of buildings, walls of water rise and solidify, quickly turning to stone and wood with walls and roofs rising and forming. You find yourself standing in a cabin. In front of you there is a man standing in front of a hearth stirring the contents of a pot. He turns to you. He is tall with a neatly kept brown beard and short hair. He is dressed in clothes that like nothing you’ve ever seen before; a style your unfamiliar with. He looks to be in his 30s.

The man smiles softly and speaks, “Greetings. I imagine this is a rather peculiar meeting but after what you’ve experienced, I believe an explanation is in order. Time is limited so I will attempt to get to the point. My name is Cervisi. I lived centuries ago as a blacksmith in this village. My life, like most people, was a mix of good and bad. There was however one day in that life that I can call perfect. The details...they are not relevant to the story and I would prefer to keep them to myself. Needless to say, the day was unlike any other before or after. As I approached the end of my life, I never forgot that perfect day. As I lay dying in my bed in a city far from this place, I prayed to the gods to let my afterlife be that perfect day.

My prayer was answered in the strangest form. I was met with a monkey of all things; black and white with impossibly large eyes. In a...I remember it being quite the annoying voice, it offered me a crystal figurine. It said that the figurine contained within it a drop of time. I didn’t understand what he meant by that but it was quite beautiful. It was shaped like a woman holding a small glass orb. From the base of the statue, water flowed upward into the orb. The monkey said that all I had to do was place my hand on the orb and imagine my perfect day. I hesitated at first but in the end, I placed my hand upon the orb. Everything went black. Then, I awoke at the 6th bell of the next day. It was just as it was when I first experienced it.

From that point foreward and for centuries, I lived that day over and over again. For a time it was magnificient. Eventually though, it turned sour. I realized that no matter what happened on that day, nothing would carry forward. Success, failure and even death would not stick. Each day reset and I was left wanting something different. I tried to end the cursed loop that I had made for myself. I died countless times over only to reawaken on the 6th bell of the next day. After...I can’t rember how many times I’d spent reliving that day, things changed. At first it was exhilarating. It was a change, a break in my loop...finally. Unfortunately, that too did not turn out well. While I no longer repeated the same day over and over again, I found that I did not age. Years passed and I only aged a few days; I was in a way, immortal. Immortality is not as great as you may think. Everything I loved and cared for aged and died and I barely changed. I tried to end my life so many times over yet, the next day at the 6th bell, I awoke perfectly healthy. While the days did not repeat, I could not find an escape.

I decided to use my immortality to find a way to end it. I mastered magic unlike anything anyone ever knew or will know in an attempt to break it all. I even tried to destroy the figurine as I realized it was the source of all of it; the source of my curse. I failed everytime, I couldn’t even remove it from my presence as it always returned. Then, one day, I discovered what I thought was an answer. The figurine held a drop of time. Eventually, I learned that this was a drop of water from Time’s River. The figurine was designed for me and me alone. I found a way to use my centuries of knowledge to alter the figurines power enough to extend it beyond its limits. I extended its power to embrace others...like you. By extending it upon others, I was able to weaken the figurine enough to finally destroy it. Finally, after more than a thousand years, I was able to destroy the figurine and end the warping of time.

So that brings us to now. When I had the knowledge I needed to break the figurine, I returned to my home. It had long been consumed by time and little remained. As it was the place where my gift...my curse had started, I thought it only appropriate. With the hammer I onced used so long ago, I struck the figurine in the center of what used to be my home. It shattered and the curse was finally ended. That curse, that had trapped you, no longer exists. Your loops, your warped time will now be corrected. I can’t guarantee that your life will return exactly as it was before. In fact, I’ve done what I can to ensure that you find the best part of what has happened. I am no longer as I’ve finally found peace in the death that has eluded me for so long. I leave you with echoes of my life and my knowledge and again, I offer my sincere regret for having brought you into this.”

Cervisi’s form looks as though it is drying out, cracking, flaking and eventually turning to dust. The walls of the cottage return to the consistancy of water. There are ripples in the water that extend inward instead of outward as they dry up and flake away. The village that surrounds you experiences the same degredation. Darkness once more consumes you. When you awake, you do so on the 6th bell of the next day. You remember everything that you experienced and everything that occurred up to the point that you died, fell asleep or whatever happened the previous day, remains. Time however, returns to normal and you are no longer affected by Cervisi’s curse.

Rewards:

These are the rewards for all the hard work and development you’ve put into this challenge. There are three tiers based on the word counts provided by your efforts. Each tier combines with the previous one. So if you hit 20k words, you get that reward as well as the one for 10k. Our 40k writer will get that reward as well as the one for 20k and the one for 10k. You do not need to write an acquisition thread for these rewards as you have already aquired them. When you wake up from the strange dream, you will have your reward.

10k words – Choose ONE of the following.

1 – Time’s Merging

The alteration in time, regardless of how it evolved, ended and time restored itself. It did not do so without changing you. As a result, you gain 20 points to be spent on skills. These points are in addition to anything you gain once your threads for this challenge are graded. Here’s how it works; you may spend up to 5 points on any non-magical skill that you used in any of your threads. This means that if you wanted to spend 1 point on 20 skills or 2 points on 10 skills or whatever combo up to a total of 20 points you may. If you claim this reward, I ask that you post what skills you are choosing and how many points you are assigning AS WELL AS a small blurb that tells how your character used the skill in thread. A couple sentences or so are sufficient, you don’t need to write another story explaining.

2 – Time’s Paradox

The power of the figurine that trapped you in its grasp has permanently affected your body. As the loop ended and time returned to its normal flow, you notice something remarkable. Your metabolism has slowed in shocking ways; or at least that is how it seems. These effects are subconscious and do not require conscious thought or action in order to work. The OOC reason is that your body retains a sliver of power from the figurine and thus certain aspects of it are constantly resetting. You will find that any affects from poisons will take twice as long to set in. This also means that you will take twice as much alcohol to get drunk. Any physical wounds you may suffer will bleed twice as slow; making recovery and healing take half as long. Light wounds will not bleed; while they may still cause discomfort, light wounds will never be more than a mild annoyance. Your breathing is slowed as your body’s need for air is reduced. This means you are able to hold your breath for an extended period of time. Without other forms of aid, you can hold your breath for five minutes. Hair, finger and toenail growth is slowed. The need to urinate and defecate is slowed.

3 – Time’s Repetition

A tiny amount of the figurine’s affect on you remains. This takes the form of an occasional hiccup in time. This hiccup is a momentary form of repetition of a particular action but in a slightly different way. Whenever a diceroll is required for determining the success of a particular action, you have the option to reroll if you fail the original. AN IMPORTANT NOTE, you must make a roll, fail it, then announce that you are using this gift to reroll. This reroll comes with a 10 point bonus. This can only be done for a single dice roll once per season but can be applied to any type of dice roll that involves success or failure of an action.

20k words

Time’s Pebble

While tossing a pebble in a river will not stop its flow, it can cause a minor disruption on the surface. The loop in time created by the figurine has caused you to be something like a pebble in Time’s River. You very existance creates small, temporary disruptions in the flow of time out of your control. Examples of these disruptions include flames like those of a candle or torch will seemingly freeze in place, a plant may spontaneously flower or a fruit ripens rapidly or a cup of water might evaporate in seconds. These effects are generally minor and do not always occur; they are quite random and not overly frequent. You may also disrupt some aspects of the flow of time around you with conscious effort. This is related to your skill in meditation. Even if not directly engaged in the art of meditation, one who is skilled in it tends to have much greater focus of mind than those who do not. This greater focus allows you to direct minor manipulations in time. Some examples, if you are performing a physical feat of acrobatics that requires balance and agility, you are able to better feel the right timing for your movements as your body instantly aligns with just the right timing. If you are cooking, you can employ this ability to alter flavor of a meal by changing the ingredients through minor manipulations in time in order to achieve the best possible taste. If you are in physical combat either unarmed or with a weapon, your movements are just a bit faster or if necessary, a bit slower, to give you a bit of an edge. How this translates is that for every skill level you have in meditation, you gain a +5 bonus to any skill you possess at the time. This bonus can only be applied to a single skill once per thread. If this bonus would push your skill to the next level, then the results fall within that increased level.

Meditation L1 = +5 bonus
Meditation L2 = +10 bonus
Meditation L3 = +15 bonus
Meditation L4 = +20 bonus

40k words

Timelessness

The majority of what remained of the broken figurine; the last reminants of its magic, have forever changed you with a shadow of Cervisi’s immortality. You are effectively pulled away from the natural cycle of life and death. You will age a single day for every year that passes. While poison, sickness and physical harm can still end your life, barring those, you will live for hundreds if not thousands of years. This does however have a rather powerful effect on your mentality. On the 6th bell of the day you awake after the dream, you will instictively realize that you are no longer bound by time. Where as mortals, even at an early age, have some concept of death and dying of old age, that is completely removed from your thoughts. You are unable to perceive the concept of dying because your too old. You know that you will outlive nearly everyone you’ve met or ever will meet...again, assuming some outside force doesn’t step in. This can have any number of effects on your life and realationships with others. Perhaps you view them as lesser than you. Maybe you see them as foolish in how they spend their very short lives. However, you may even see yourself as one who is finally able to guide others and lead them to experience the best things their short lives have to offer. How you embrace this new existance is, in the end, up to you.

Final Note

Although you all were unknowingly pulled into Cervisi’s loop and unwittingly participated in the destruction of the figurine, you will inevitably draw attention from three gods. First, Tanroa, Goddess of Time who is responsible for ensuring that time continues to flow ever forward while leading everyone to their eventual fate. To varying degrees, all of you represent a disruption in Time’s River. This means that Tanroa will be watching.

Also, Dira, Goddess of Death, responsible for maintaining the balance between life and death and ushering souls to their next destination. You have all been, to some degree, separated from that cycle. She too will be watching to see how you will use what you have been given.

Finally, the one who created the figurine to begin with, Rhysol. While you were drawn into this against your will, you were a part of one of his toys being broken. Rhysol doesn’t take kindly to his toys being broken.

This does not mean that any of these gods are specifically out to get you. You've attracted their attention. This could be good, it could be bad or they simple could just sit back and wait. It could mean a potential for gaining marks in the future OR it could mean the opposite.

Please post your choice for the 10k tier in this thread.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Alric Lysane on November 3rd, 2022, 5:54 pm

Thanks for the challenge Gillar!

I'll take 2 - Time's Paradox for my 1st Tier Reward.

Thanks again.
~ Thanks to Gossamer/Shiress for post Boxcodes ~
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Words: 1010203
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2021, 5:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes