Teaching Lessons (Reaver)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Ren Tanor on May 15th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Ren Tanor

"For now i suppose, when would you like to meet again?"

Ren said shifting quickly into his wolf form, and looking up torwards Reaver's face.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on May 16th, 2011, 4:47 am

Reaver stood for a while, contemplating his options. "Well, that's quite a choice. How about, five days from today? Perhaps then, I could learn something important."
Last edited by Reaver on May 19th, 2011, 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ren Tanor on May 16th, 2011, 11:16 am

Ren Tanor

Ren gave a slight nod torwards Reeaver, before he shifted into his wolf form. His grey and blsck fur blended nicely with the now darkening landscape. Ren turned and began to trot off torward the forest line.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Reaver on May 16th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Reaver entered his boat, and contemplated using the branch, before heading off without it. He 'set sail' for Ravok, and pushed himself along. He watched the wolf run off in the distance as long as he could. "I suppose he's decent enough."

END!And with that, a nice end to the thread. It didn't feel forced or rushed, either. It's not my thread, so I won't submit it.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Verilian on June 7th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Ren Tanor

• +1 Running
  • +4 Drawing
  • +4 Animation
  • +1 Detection
  • +1 Hunting
  • +2 Unarmed Combat
  • +3 Observation

Lores: The Three Types of Magic, Lore of Djed (Basic), Why Reaver Wears his Armor, Lore of Nuit (Poor), Why Reaver Wears a Cape, The Dangers of Magic (Basic), Animation Vocabulary, Activating an Animation Circle, Creating a Soulcore (Basic), Animating a Tree Branch, Practical Uses for Animation

Reaver

• +1 Stealth
  • +3 Observation
  • +1 Research
  • +5 Teaching
  • +1 Drawing
  • +1 Medicine
  • +1 Voiding
  • +1 Climbing
  • +1 Wilderness Survival
  • +3 Animation

Lores: Lore of Fish (Poor), Lore of Kelvics (Poor), What Ren looks like Naked, Explaining the Principals of Animation, Explaining how to draw Animation Circles, Explaining how to create a Soulcore, Demonstrating how to Animate a Tree Branch, Practical Use for Animation

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, a lot of xp here and I don't feel like explaining it all. If you have questions or feel you were short handed in any form or fashion please send me a PM with your concerns.

Notes: This was an enjoyable thread, though I do need to say one thing. Try to work on your ability to write lengthier posts. One liners especially are frowned upon. Other than that, it was a great and very detailed thread and I loved grading it. Good job guys!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous