The Quick Thanks Thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Eridanus on August 28th, 2012, 3:41 am

Thanks to Luke for being ever patient and understanding with me. Sandie for being my awesome "AZN POWAH" pardner xD To Justin for always brimming with complex and crazy ideas; I want you to get back here nao! Connect your brain to the internet or something! :D

Also to the many PCs who plotted with me to help push our respective plots together, and to the wonderful mods who put up with my nonsense and insanity in terms of both grading and modding.

Finally to the founders (who also were patient enough to put up with my nonsense) for being simply awesome and giving us this huge and creative world to play in.

I love yall! xD
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Phoenix on August 28th, 2012, 6:06 am

Hmmm...

Thanks John, for putting up with my endless Photoshop opinion questions. I'm sure it's not as fun for you as it is for me.

Thanks Jen for dumbing everything down to my level without going crazy ("So wait... I count the threads not the posts"

Thanks Ron, for being my longest lasting RP Partner and never giving up on me :D

Thanks Adam for... nothing! Just kidding. *flips a table*

Thanks Aela for being my own personal Aela

Thanks Beky for being a little bit crazy (in a good way) and always IMing me at the most unexpected times.

Thanks Iggy for letting me turn you into an adorable Pokemon

Thanks Sandie for being a cutiteface who always says hi to me.

Thanks Paul for keeping me entertained daily by being the awesomest kid a decade younger than me. You should be my sister.

Thanks ANNAPHALACTIC SHOCK for being an awesome AS and doing what you do.

Thanks Heatherly for explaining to me that it is TIE fighter and not TI fighter (Twin Ion ENGINE)

Thanks Pao for being my Girlfriend.

Thanks Luke for being british (And...The Doctor?!)

Thanks Cody for saying hi to me in chat.

Thanks Jules for sharing my name

Thanks Monte for being on Vacation.

Thanks Nana for being old and taking on my abandoned quests (eventually?!) and well... showing me that it's okay to eat food that's been made into a pulp. Old people are people too.

Thanks Laura for letting me help you after you had the Spires dropped on your head and never telling me to back off even though I probably gave you more advice than you wanted.

Thanks Halet for being sexy.

Thanks ALL of Wind Reach for being amazing and keeping up the good work, putting up with my slow responses and making the city the awesome place that it is!

Thanks ALL the staff for putting in all the work that you do and doing what you can when you can. It's been said time and time again but this place wouldn't be the same without any of us.

Oh god, I hope I haven't forgotten anyone...
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Sphinx on August 29th, 2012, 4:42 am

Okay, here goes!

Thank you, Momma Bird, for being such an awesome DS and a really kind, really sweet, person to talk to. You make being an AS especially rewarding and I love it! Thank you for taking me on and helping me discover my own little flappy wings. Jules, I love ya.

Thank you, Christiaan, for being a sweetheart and putting up with all my weird quirks and providing me with inspiration. I know it can be annoying to count everything you give me, so its even numbers, and to have to distract me when we walk on tiled floors, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be there, especially since you're as much a Wesker"Where are we? You're on a volcano." fan as I am.

Thank you Megatron! I look forward to the day you log into chat and address us all as your minions.

Thank you Nij for showing me how to bump a thread.

Thank you Victor for approaching me and offering to be the in-character father of Leaf. They may never meet, but its still awesome to have Gackt be my PC's dad.

Thank you Taylor Swift for being Chamaeleon's model. I'm sorry my character is pregnant and you don't have pregnant pics, but you're still an awesome model anyway.

Thank you Jen for being an incredible person and for all your work on Inarta, Wind Reach, and Wind Eagles. I enjoy the region immensely!

Thank you, staff of Mizahar, for being there for all us writers. You guys put up with so much trouble, and take it all like a sir.

Oh, and thank you Founders for giving all us writers a place to go and share ourselves with a like minded community. It's great that you guys developed this whole place from scratch and made it so easy to navigate and be provided information.

Doctor Lixue, thank you for giving me the name Doctor Chamaeleon, even though Chamaeleon never got the chance to become a Doctor like we were planning. Thank you as well for showing me that really cool image for Kijanu. ^_^

Everyone and anyone else I may have forgotten, thank you! You're awesome peoples.
Sphinx
She smiled, and it was frightening.

Words: 76081
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Office
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Persona on August 29th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Jen for giving me someone upon whom to dump the trivia of my day, and to answer my extremely silly questions.

Ron for being my most awesome DS, and putting up with my questions.

Mirage, for being my bondmate. (That's a summary, because the full list would take too long.)

Lixue, for being my character therapist, and helping me interpret my muses.

Even if he's not around to see this, Shepherd/Creeper, for teaching me how to intervene on CSs, generic awesomeness, and a bajillion other things besides.

There are probably more, but I haven't thought of them at the moment. Feel free to bug me if you feel slighted ;)
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Office

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Paragon on September 5th, 2012, 9:11 am

Thank you Jules, for making me beautiful mod post boxes!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Gossamer on September 5th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Thanks Mist! You're a super great AS! I don't know what I'd do in Riverfall without you.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Laszlo on September 9th, 2012, 5:42 am

Thanks H for being my friend, you make me a better person. <3

Thanks Sector for having the patience to keep putting up with me.

Thanks Jules for being the nanny of the CSLs. Your leadership has helped organize our efforts, all of us being baby liaisons.
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Gossamer on September 9th, 2012, 9:01 am

Tarot: For giving the new CS Liaisons amazing support this weekend by coding them a ton of new tags for the CS Forum. And also, of course, for teaching me to fish.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Kraken on September 10th, 2012, 8:44 am

I'd like to send out a thank you to several amazing users who have given a lot of support to the new CS Liaisons!

Tarot - Thank you so much for putting together those CS tags! They're amazing, and so incredibly helpful when reviewing character sheets. Thanks, as well, for putting up with our many suggestions and requests! You rock.

Gossamer - The support you've given us liaisons and the time you've taken to give us great feedback is fantastic. Thanks so much for always helping to make our jobs easier, and for taking the time to make sure we're on the right track!

Siren - BIG thanks for the incredibly helpful feedback, for revamping parts of the CS forum & adding some awesome new features, and for dealing with my never-ending questions. Your patience & creativity never ceases to amaze!

Torchlight - I was blown away by your writeup on webfonts & googlefonts! It's perfect. Thanks for taking time out of your day to add such a useful feature to The Character Corner! And thanks, too, for your hard work in general. It's very much appreciated.

& to my other liasions, as well as the staff who've popped in to say hello and help out with the CS reviews, thanks for being so great to work with! You make this position feel easy.
| Starting Guide | CS Checklist | FAQ | Character Corner | CS Forum |

Important Reminder!
Character Sheets do not require approval for you to begin playing! Once you've made your CS, you can go ahead and RP. "Verified" simply means that your CS has been looked at and there are no errors. Only if an intervention is placed on your CS must you stop RP to address the note.
Kraken
CS Liaison

Words: 162496
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2012, 3:25 pm
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

The Quick Thanks Thread!

Postby Paragon on September 12th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Thank you to the Syliran DSs - all of you have been fantastic. I've been really lame, and blatantly absent from lots of the planning. All of you have stepped up to the plate. Not only have you all been imaginative and proactive, you've been critical over certain issues, and then set out to answer the questions that arose from those criticisms. You guys are fantastic, you really are.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext