[Ricky] The Sincere Oddities of A Writer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Ricky's Scrapbook] Random Oddities and Madness

Postby Cloud on November 30th, 2012, 8:16 am

Well hello fellow scrapbook readers and commenters, as most of you are connecting me to who I am by now I shall humbly admit that I am indeed Ricky. As Avo- I mean Acco so happen to point out earlier in my scrappy I applied for SThood. Well here I am! Your zany sometimes eccentric overly though dissembling evil phone using poster Zach! Now that is out of the way.

Note to self season change is the end of the season, not the end of the world. Bad habit I have that, but I enjoy the sense of security in knowing all my stuff is prepared for the change. Even if I'm slightly overworked.
Still at least Ricky is up to snuff on everything, I did one thread for his Wave Guard Initiation, sadly I couldn't come up with a symbolic title, thanks to Papa Para's permission to self mod and quite the post too. 1600 (slightly over actually) words all in one post, and now a placeholder for my doggie funeral has been made. The CS has been updated well enough and now I'm slightly drowsy, considering I'm usually wide awake at this time. Nano was supet and all and now I shall take time, later today after some sleep, to look at all my threads and see which what all are still current. Oh! And today, being the 31st now, is my mom's birthday!!! Happy birthday to my mom, may she enjoy oblivion with ease in knowing I won't steal my xbox back.

This has been a fun short scribble, as I will now rest and retire for the night. Though knowing me sleep may decide to ditch me. ;)

Thanks for reading! and to those who didn't know I was Ricky....surprise!! Ok I'm done now.
~Zach~
Starting Guide | Zeltiva | Zeltiva Player's Guide | Staff and Request Thread
Office| Scrapbook
A big thanks to Coltyn/Banickle for the wonderful signature!
Cloud
Shazam!

Words: 40411
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 9:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Accolade on November 30th, 2012, 3:57 pm

Look at you bud, all purple and cloudy.

I hope SThood is fun for ya, because I'm loving it. Oh yea..I think that everyone knows who you are. They had too..You have one of those personalities. Hard to miss..or duck. Anyway, if someone didn't know, then they deserve an intervention on their CS because they didn't read the Ricky lore.

Now then, as always a good read and happy birthday to mom.
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on December 4th, 2012, 8:35 am

Hello scrapbook,

So apart from my what would be funfilled depressing winter for Ricky (i know right? How can depression be fun?) I really have NOTHING to say as far as stories go. The only one being that when mom had the servant for her house in Skingrad appeared she became paranoid that her things went missing. Funny time that was.

So as for other stories I'm not sure what to say exactly, which is why I saved the pic in the spoiler. I have drawn before though I am clearly out of practice now. I'd like to get back into drawing again soon though. As for stories and what not, I peeked at my introduction thread again. Boy I was a real noob at the time. lol
Sketch :

My point being that since then I have had several experiences time and time again, and I'm willing to freely share the new perspective I've come to pick up on if any are interested. I'm terrible at piecing it together so it'd be easier to have questions. The only way I know how to start with...is a "Hi my name is Zach" type deal.... yeah that's how terrible I know. So do take the honor in questioning me. ;)

Well that about wraps that up, next time I can talk about boring stuff. Like the time I kicked my cousins butt on Halo 4 again. Funny at some parts, but rather boring as it involves headshots with binary rifle and explosions with the sticky detonator. (I call that one the creamer, for reasons I won't explain..... and of course speed boost is speed-o-stick in my terms.)

Well now, thats all for now. Ciao!
~Zach~
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on December 4th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Greatest thing happened to me today! I laughed so hard after this.

So we were eating brunch which mine of course involved french toast with a side of sausage, I don't entirely remember how it got there but I asked (with only a small bite mind you) "what is the limit to the sausage" because I wanted to know without just pigging out! Well, my mom looks at me confused and crazy like, asking me if I was really asking that stupid question. Now at first I was thinking "What?! I wanna cry now!" but when she asked me to repeat it my relatives helped me clarify my question and we all ended up laughing in unison. Turns out she thought I asked "what is the element of sausage" instead, which is why we all laughed so hard. Then came the "element" jokes soon after! Fun day! Its only started too. Midday beginnings like this always make me start fresh. :D

So yeah that's the why I love my family, not only because they support me but also have fun teasing me (as I do them) occasionally.

Had to write this down as I didn't want to forget the moment before it died! Ciao!
~Zach~
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nira'lia on December 6th, 2012, 12:37 pm

Sooo, what IS the element of sausage? :O
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on December 6th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Well Nira I think simple terms to put it sausage would be meat. ;)

As for the scientific elements...I can only list sodium as I that is the only one I can think of. Hopefully I am right as that is an educated guess, its been two or three years since I took chemistry so I can barely remember the periodic table. :) Nice first question though if not a bit random! :P
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Echelon on December 7th, 2012, 5:59 pm

I would love to see more drawing by u ricky.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Ricky Maze on December 7th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Oh yeah, my sketches. lol. I'll see about downsizing them tonight and posting a few up for you. ;)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Cloud on December 8th, 2012, 1:12 am

Ok guys this is a test to see if my downsize worked.

This was a sort of sketch where I wanted to follow a theme, involving the things I liked, and was done during school my senior year (2011).
~Zach~
Office| Scrapbook
Cloud
Shazam!

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Cloud on December 8th, 2012, 1:17 am

Oh good! It did work! lol So everyone can expect smaller pics now that shouldn't overlap the boundary of my frame! :) Job well done! I'll get the others downsized now and post them in soon.
~Zach~
Office| Scrapbook
Cloud
Shazam!

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext