OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Doctrine on July 4th, 2015, 6:07 am

Hello Eliro and welcome to Zeltiva! I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing the plots you're involved in.

I would also like to let everyone know that I have created an official Employment, Wages, and Seasonal Experience Request Thread for the city. Please submit all of your requests that you might have forwarded to the Help Desk in here, be they from previous seasons or for this one.

This will allow Gossamer to accept them more easily. Thank you!

- Doctrine
Doctrine
Only you can write your story, so write it.

Words: 8679
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2015, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

The Common Room

Postby Alija on July 4th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Birthday Celebrations
Alija is throwing a birthday party, and you are all welcome to join!
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

The Common Room

Postby Quinlan Corodin on July 10th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Hey all. Pretty excited to get started here in Zeltiva. I've gotten a warm welcome so far, thank you. :)

(Edit: Removed a couple character questions in seeking a more appropriate place for them.)
Last edited by Quinlan Corodin on July 12th, 2015, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quinlan Corodin
Player

Words: 3904
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2015, 8:20 pm
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Valerio on July 12th, 2015, 10:26 am

Just thought I'd stick my head in here and say hello. New face, old lurker. Fun times ahead. If you could please be so kind as to provide me with a list of all your valuables, we can get this little party started.
Valerio
Player

Words: 19935
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 6:13 pm
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Doctrine on July 13th, 2015, 2:53 am

Welcome Valerio and Quinlan to the city! I'm excited to see what you have planned for your characters. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way.

- Doctrine
Doctrine

Office

The Common Room

Postby Doctrine on July 18th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Hello Zeltivans!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am now accepting moderation requests in my office. Anyone interested may post directly to this thread, or PM me with ideas if they're unsure.

- Doctrine
Doctrine

Office

The Common Room

Postby Finnegan on July 21st, 2015, 3:23 am

Hello everyone! Just popping in to introduce myself to fellow Zeltivans. I've spent the past few hours trying to get Finn's CS down and definitely need to stop now because of computer-induced headaches, but hopefully this week I'll have everything ready and approved and will be able to thread with people! If anybody wants to throw ideas around via PM in the next few days I'd love to talk. Very excited to RP with all of you! :D
Finnegan
Player

Words: 2335
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2015, 12:12 am
Character sheet

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on July 30th, 2015, 9:59 pm

Greetings my fellow Zeltivans!

I've been rather quiet on here I know, due to having no means of access to anything since I arrived up state. The moving process is still ongoing even after we've arrived up here, so it might take a little bit longer to have internet once again. It actually depends on how things fall into place within the next two months, for now though I wanted to say that to all my fellow writers and friends I miss you all greatly, and I eagerly count down the days where I have the means to write and plot with all of you once more. It hasn't been long but it certainly feels that way, so I'll definitely work hard to reconnect with everyone again. Til then have fun and expect a return, as I'll be cooking up ideas during the rest of my absence. :)

Cheers!
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Doctrine on August 3rd, 2015, 2:17 am

My dear Zeltivans,

I'm sure you've noticed my lack of activity as of late, and I have to give you all a big apology. I've been having some issues with my noggin and recently went to the doctor to get it all checked out. As of right now it's nothing to be worried about. Just migraines and benign vertigo. I'm on some medicine that seems to be helping, so once I get my feet back under me again my activity will pick up once more.

It's just been very hard to focus on a screen for very long.

Of course school is also fast approaching and I am a full time student, so I've been busy preparing for the fall semester as well. I'm transferring from a two year college to a four year university, so there are some big changes happening academically on my end.

I just wanted to give you all an update, let you know I'm still here, but that my activity is limited. I will be working on catching up on PMs and re-administering contact with those who have requested moderated threads for now. Thank you for your patience!

- Doctrine
Doctrine

Office

The Common Room

Postby Pulren Marsh on August 3rd, 2015, 4:30 am

I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. Migraines suck. I used to get clusters until I got medicine for them. Good luck with your studies and thanks for checking in. We appreciate you.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext