Guest Story Telling Directory

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Firenze on April 28th, 2016, 12:36 am

The original Directory can be found here.
This is the continuation of the Guest Story Telling Directory.

Post or send me a filled out forum so I can add you to the list.

Code: Select all
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing[/b]
    [b]Skills your willing to Moderate for:[/b]
    [b]Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing):[/b]
    [b]Everything Else:[/b]

Willing Guest Story Tellers:
  • Firenze
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I enjoy descriptive scenic writing. Planting the image of the area and the surroundings of what is going on and how the PC can/could interact with it. I'm open to try almost any scenario. I haven't done any GSTing at this current point and will try almost anything to test out what works best for me and what areas are my strongest and which are my weakest.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: Almost any skill. I'm not as strong in fighting scenarios but would be willing to try, I just may be slower at working through it than someone who was more knowledgeable in that field.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): As noted above, I believe one of my weaker areas is fighting. It's not a strong suit but I will be willing to write it for you, if you're okay with a slower posting pace.

Everything Else: If you have any questions, contact me. Any criticisms? Contact me. Critiques? Contact me. Praise? Contact me. I LOVE feedback! It helps me to develop as a person and writer. Thank you for your interest!

• Azmere {closed until further notice}
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Violence, nature, negotiations, anything really.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: Anything. I find that I am comfortable with some things more than others. However, I revel in the chance to learn new things.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Explicitly intimate scenes. I don’t mind flirting and other romantic endeavors but I will not go further than a soft ‘R’. [Kissing, Heavy petting, innuendo] My tolerance for violence can get quite graphic, though.

Everything Else: I enjoy coming up with stories for other PCs. Challenge me and I’ll challenge you.

• Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Well, I enjoy to write about small social plots. (Since I'm starting to get a bit more descriptive with them) anything that involves with action. Other stuff I'm fine with as long as it did not involve with politics.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm find with anything I just won't be as graphic with some stuff though...
    Everything Else:I love a well thought out plot though. So just a heads up. And just PM me if you all want to have va deep plot conversation...

• Alexander Virgil Seigfried Faircroft the second.
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing
    Combat, Negotiation, Heists, Puzzles and Adventures.
    Terror (personal fav)
    Skills your willing to Moderate for:
    Throw em at me, I'll take on anything just give me a little time to research it if I'm not familiar.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing):
    Lets just steer clear of the more romantic scenes. I'm not the best when it comes to flirtation and seduction. One of the areas I know I need work in.
    Everything Else:
    As you all know I post fast, but if i don't post quickly. Be worried about the next post.
    *Sinister laughter*

• Clyde Sullins
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Action, adventure, magic, chaos, intrigue, danger, and such.

Skills your willing to Moderate for: I've got a firm grounding in combat(weapons of a melee and ranged variety, along with unarmed), magic(those I don't know about I know people who do), and intrigue(stuff a spy would be doing, intelligence gathering, interrogation, etc). Those are my strengths.

Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): It seems to be a theme, but I'm not into the heavy explicit threads. But then, would you really want that GST'ed? I also have no understanding of how horses work, or related stuff, so cant help there either. Go ask a Drykas pc, I'm sure they know.

Everything Else: I'm good at plotting threads out in general, and coming up with ideas, so I'll likely want to talk to you in depth before starting a GSTed thread, to get a feel for both you and your needs. If you have a specific plot or idea in mind, I can also work with those. Generally if I know a bit about your pc, what you want to do or work on, and such, I can get the ball rolling.

• Atticus Leslie, some might know me as Aventis
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Themes important to the character. Whether it be action or adventure or something a little more calm, taking part in pivotal parts in story is what I'd love to do.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Academics, combat to a limited amount
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Magics aren't my specialty.
    Everything Else: Uh yeah. Consider me.

• Pulren Marsh
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Adventure, action, combat, conflict
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any and all, just give me ample time to research.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Nothing, though if it's a smut film you're after, there had better be a point.
    Everything Else: One at a time is my only hard rule. Enjoy!
  • Jasmine Moonstone
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing anything at all
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: anything
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I am a little nervous with extra smut and some magic. The only reasons is because as a Drykas I do not have Jasmine equipped with magic so I am a little out of my range there. I am also extremely paranoid at how old some of the viewers here on the site are so that's my only reserve for extreme petting and smut
    Everything Else:one a time please

• Karin Ironyach
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Nature, oceans, weather, social interactions, fast and/or slow adventures...
    Skills you're willing to Moderate for: Social, magic and anything other than the stuff below!
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not comfortable writing combat, because I don't know it well enough! I can write magic, but I'd have to do a lot of research before-hand, and like others, I'm not particularly keen on romance etc.
    Everything Else: I can start after May (2016), but I wanted to get this up in case anyone wanted to plot. :)

• Halin'a
    Secret :
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: It's hard to pick a favorite, though if I had to, I would probably say that I greatly enjoy writing teaching threads; maybe it has something to do with my aspiration to be a teacher in the real world, haha!
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Just about all of them; I have a lot of general knowledge, and am more than willing to research those that I don't have personal experience with.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I don't like writing graphic gore if it's extended; if it's only brief, then I can work with that. But gory scenes that go on and on and on are not my cup of tea.
    Everything Else: I'm more than willing to help guest moderate a thread; I know that our STs are all very busy!

• Estrellir Konrath
    Secret :
    Character Name: Estrellir Konrath
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Mystery, adventure where nothing is what it seems, dreams, faith and divine magic. I tend to write about characters, not story, although that doesn't mean I can't plot.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: I have much experience with trade skills, eg. mystery (see past detective solos) or music related, some with magic and little with combat skills. I'll give almost anything a try though.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Excessive violence. A good combat scene is alright, but massacre is not my thing. Same goes for excessive physical or emotional abuse (torture). If your PC suffers, it will be in moderation and with meaning.
    Everything Else: Thought I'd give this a try and see if I can help our hard-working STs with their load. I've done some modding before, but that was ages ago.

• Aladari Coolwater
    Secret :
    Character Name: Aladari Coolwater
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I enjoy all kinds of threads, although my favorite threads are ones with high stakes. This could be a dangerous adventure, a risky investment or gamble, or a falling-out with the love of your life. I enjoy writing in-depth scenes, so my combat may be a little graphic for some, and I tend to enjoy romance.
    Skills you're willing to Moderate for: I have most experience with nautical, wilderness, trade, and social skills, but I will try anything. I am not familiar with the lore for most world magics besides animation, but if these are something you are looking for, I will educate myself before we begin.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Honestly, I don't have many limitations. Writing in Sunberth has given me a taste for the taboo, so as long as we are not violating the terms and conditions of the site (such as graphic sex scenes), I am willing to write almost anything. If you're not sure I'll do it- ask. I probably will.
    Everything Else: If there is anything at all that you want to discuss, be it limitations, plots, questions, or just generic chatter, please don't be afraid to PM me. I'm always here to help.

• Orin Fenix
    Secret :
    Character Name: Orin Fenix
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Basically, I enjoy any type of thread as long as it is well written. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say exploration threads, where a PC is exploring a place for the first time, if that makes sense, because I think there are so many incredible locations on this site that don't get used nearly often enough.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Pretty much anything! Weapons skills aren't necessarily my strongest suit but I'm always willing to pick up a few new tricks along the way. I'm pretty well versed in magics except for Magecrafting and Alchemy, although I'd do a refresher if you wanted me to do a magic related thread with you. Other than those two, anything is fair game.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): You probably don't want me for extended combat threads or threads that require extensive knowledge of wounds and injuries because I'm not the best at them, but I can do them. I'm happy to do romance and social threads. I'm even happy to do some more explicit scenes, but only if you really think it's necessary.
    Everything Else: I should probably warn you, if I think your PC deserves to have something bad happen to them because they stumble into a situation they're unprepared for, then it probably will happen. I prefer to have a basic outline on my end and then see how your character reacts to the situation. Also, try to post regularly and I promise to do the same!

• Yisanareysin
    Secret :
    Character Name: Yisanareysin
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Mysteries, Puzzles, Adventure, the usual. I can't think of much that I dislike writing, honestly.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: I'm willing to do most skills, but I specifically have a lot of experience with skills related to spying, thieving, investigation and, to a lesser degree, combat and magic.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not great with visual descriptions, so maybe don't ask me to describe grand sprawling vistas. Also, I can't do artistic skills or seductive ones. Aside from that, anything goes :3
    Everything Else: I'd like to go into any thread with a general plot already laid out, although we don't necessarily have to follow it XD. I'll also stalk your previous threads to get a sense of your character, so just a heads up.

• Elin
    Secret :
    Character Name: Elin
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I really enjoy a combination of character development and training.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Almost any. I need to improve my ability to write all skills, and this would give me the chance to look deeply into each skill.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not good with seduction, and I'd rather keep things PG13.
    Everything Else: Just send me a message and we'll get writing! I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun for both of us
    However, my posts are usually 300-800 words, so don't expect more than that. I know it's not much compared to most, but I'm sure we can still have a great time.

• Samuel Longwell
    Secret :
    Character Name: Samuel Longwell
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I particularly like adventure/action threads, or threads that involve introspection and emotional turmoil. Even better if both themes fit naturally into one thread.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any, I always find it interesting to research skills I haven't looked at before.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Nothing that isn't covered by the rules springs to mind. If you have an idea and ask me then I'm probably happy to write about it.
    Everything Else: Please do PM me if you're interested, even if you only have a vague idea for a thread. We can talk it through together!

• Ramona Silvertongue
    Secret :
    Character Name: Ramona Silvertongue
    Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Anything except scenarios that are unnecessary.
    Skills your willing to Moderate for: any as long as it's necessary.
    Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Anything related to extreme seduction.
    Everything Else: I'm pretty flexible, so if you have something in mind and would like to work on some skills/Lores. Hook me up and we could definitely see what we could do together. :)

Last edited by Firenze on October 8th, 2017, 6:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Karin on April 30th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Character Name: Karin Ironyach
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Nature, oceans, weather, social interactions, fast and/or slow adventures...
Skills you're willing to Moderate for: Social, magic and anything other than the stuff below!
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not comfortable writing combat, because I don't know it well enough! I can write magic, but I'd have to do a lot of research before-hand, and like others, I'm not particularly keen on romance etc.
Everything Else: I can start after May (2016), but I wanted to get this up in case anyone wanted to plot. :)

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Halin'a on May 3rd, 2016, 9:32 pm

Character Name: Halin'a
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: It's hard to pick a favorite, though if I had to, I would probably say that I greatly enjoy writing teaching threads; maybe it has something to do with my aspiration to be a teacher in the real world, haha!
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Just about all of them; I have a lot of general knowledge, and am more than willing to research those that I don't have personal experience with.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I don't like writing graphic gore if it's extended; if it's only brief, then I can work with that. But gory scenes that go on and on and on are not my cup of tea.
Everything Else: I'm more than willing to help guest moderate a thread; I know that our STs are all very busy!
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Estrellir Konrath on May 6th, 2016, 9:52 pm

Character Name: Estrellir Konrath
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Mystery, adventure where nothing is what it seems, dreams, faith and divine magic. I tend to write about characters, not story, although that doesn't mean I can't plot.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: I have much experience with trade skills, eg. mystery (see past detective solos) or music related, some with magic and little with combat skills. I'll give almost anything a try though.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Excessive violence. A good combat scene is alright, but massacre is not my thing. Same goes for excessive physical or emotional abuse (torture). If your PC suffers, it will be in moderation and with meaning.
Everything Else: Thought I'd give this a try and see if I can help our hard-working STs with their load. I've done some modding before, but that was ages ago.

Edit: I realized I don't have as much time as I thought, so I won't take any guest storytelling threads for the next month. Feel free to send requests again in July!

Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Aladari Coolwater on July 26th, 2016, 3:46 am

Character Name: Aladari Coolwater
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I enjoy all kinds of threads, although my favorite threads are ones with high stakes. This could be a dangerous adventure, a risky investment or gamble, or a falling-out with the love of your life. I enjoy writing in-depth scenes, so my combat may be a little graphic for some, and I tend to enjoy romance.
Skills you're willing to Moderate for: I have most experience with nautical, wilderness, trade, and social skills, but I will try anything. I am not familiar with the lore for most world magics besides animation, but if these are something you are looking for, I will educate myself before we begin.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Honestly, I don't have many limitations. Writing in Sunberth has given me a taste for the taboo, so as long as we are not violating the terms and conditions of the site (such as graphic sex scenes), I am willing to write almost anything. If you're not sure I'll do it- ask. I probably will.
Everything Else: If there is anything at all that you want to discuss, be it limitations, plots, questions, or just generic chatter, please don't be afraid to PM me. I'm always here to help.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Orin Fenix on July 26th, 2016, 4:19 am

Character Name: Orin Fenix
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing Basically, I enjoy any type of thread as long as it is well written. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say exploration threads, where a PC is exploring a place for the first time, if that makes sense, because I think there are so many incredible locations on this site that don't get used nearly often enough.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Pretty much anything! Weapons skills aren't necessarily my strongest suit but I'm always willing to pick up a few new tricks along the way. I'm pretty well versed in magics except for Magecrafting and Alchemy, although I'd do a refresher if you wanted me to do a magic related thread with you. Other than those two, anything is fair game.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): You probably don't want me for extended combat threads or threads that require extensive knowledge of wounds and injuries because I'm not the best at them, but I can do them. I'm happy to do romance and social threads. I'm even happy to do some more explicit scenes, but only if you really think it's necessary.
Everything Else: I should probably warn you, if I think your PC deserves to have something bad happen to them because they stumble into a situation they're unprepared for, then it probably will happen. I prefer to have a basic outline on my end and then see how your character reacts to the situation. Also, try to post regularly and I promise to do the same!
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Yisanareysin on July 27th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Character Name: Yisanareysin
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: Mysteries, Puzzles, Adventure, the usual. I can't think of much that I dislike writing, honestly.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: I'm willing to do most skills, but I specifically have a lot of experience with skills related to spying, thieving, investigation and, to a lesser degree, combat and magic.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not great with visual descriptions, so maybe don't ask me to describe grand sprawling vistas. Also, I can't do artistic skills or seductive ones. Aside from that, anything goes :3
Everything Else: I'd like to go into any thread with a general plot already laid out, although we don't necessarily have to follow it XD. I'll also stalk your previous threads to get a sense of your character, so just a heads up.

Snake Tongue : Common : Arumenic
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Karin on August 12th, 2016, 8:21 pm

Hi there!

My apologies if I should perhaps put this elsewhere, but really unfortunately for both me and Azmere, I started a GST with him quite a while ago, and I'm really unable to finish it with any kind of speed/quality that he deserves. So, if any of you lovelies would perhaps like to finish it off, I'd be most grateful.

Here is the link to the thread, it's set in Endrykas. It involves magic a little, horses and mystery etc. If anyone is interested in taking this on, I'd be more than happy to provide information via PM.

Thanks very much! Happy writing.

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Elin on April 19th, 2017, 8:46 am

Character Name: Elin
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing I really enjoy a combination of character development and training
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Almost any. I need to improve my ability to write all skills, and this would give me the chance to look deeply into each skill
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): I'm not good with seduction, and I'd rather keep things PG13
Everything Else: Just send me a message and we'll get writing! I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun for both of us
However, my posts are usually 300-800 words, so don't expect more than that. I know it's not much compared to most, but I'm sure we can still have a great time
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Samuel Longwell on June 30th, 2017, 9:26 pm

Character Name: Samuel Longwell
Themes or scenarios you enjoy writing: I particularly like adventure/action threads, or threads that involve introspection and emotional turmoil. Even better if both themes fit naturally into one thread.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: Any, I always find it interesting to research skills I haven't looked at before.
Limitations (Things you might not feel comfortable writing): Nothing that isn't covered by the rules springs to mind. If you have an idea and ask me then I'm probably happy to write about it.
Everything Else: Please do PM me if you're interested, even if you only have a vague idea for a thread. We can talk it through together!

Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next