OOC Info Riverfall's Spring 517 Character Registry

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's Spring 517 Character Registry

Postby Sloane on March 19th, 2017, 10:59 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias' Sloane Grey.
Age, Sex, Race? 21, Female, Human.
Describe your character in a short abstract? A feisty, newly pregnant bowyer in a crappy situation.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Nope, She'll be visiting sporadically throughout the season.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Being taken in by the Drykas has turned her world on it's head. She's now married to a man who hates her and who she hates and pregnant. :'(
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? She'd love to meet Zulrav, because she admires his power and how formidable he is. I woud like her to meet Priskil, because Slo needs some more hope in her life, and I want to eventually get her Luminance.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do! Though Sloane's not much of a fighter, I'm working my way up there!
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes. I'm a mega romance fan, naturally :embarrassed:
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I do, so long as there's enough to write about to keep it interesting!
What does your character want to learn this season? More combat related skills, expand into morphing, and medicine/herbalism related skills.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? All of them!
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I have many things I want Sloane to do, but they're secrets for now ;)
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Endrykas' proximity is really all. IC Sloane was meant to be on her way to Riverfall, but the merchants she travelled with became lost and were then massacred by Zith.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Perhaps some god/gnosis related stuff? If I ever get around to posting anything about it in HD of course.

Additional Comments: I'm excited to thread here! If you're interested in threading with me, please shoot me a PM!

Common ~ Pavi ~ Thoughts
Sloane
Going just to keep going

Words: 90297
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2016, 12:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Saga on March 19th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Saga Otor, Silver-Eyes
Age, Sex, Race? 33, Male, Akontak
Describe your character in a short abstract? Saga, who has taken control over his dark side Vurik, is charming and wise. But is very strict in his path of his plight with the Order of Radiance.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Yes
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?Killing Vantha in the name of the Gods.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Priskil, he had a pleasant meeting with her the first time.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, I find it more exciting
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? No, not very creative on this side.
In our minds

~Saga the Sage~----~Vurik the Force~
Saga
Lost Souls

Words: 52229
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 7:54 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Quzon on March 26th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Quzon Gemshock Pitrius of the Barbed Earth Clan.

Age, Sex, Race? 29, Male, Myrian/Isur Mixed Blood.

Describe your character in a short abstract?
A warrior with an unyielding, desire for 'power' in all aspects of the word. He was born to fight and its all he's ever known.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
Visitor arriving on the 65th and leaving on the 90th.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
The most recent thing Quzon has done is sacrifice a Vantha and offer several body parts up to the seasonal gods. Then eating the heart to honor Myri. Its Impacted him by emboldening his vicious personality and religious beliefs .

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Other than his obvious love for both Myri & Izurdin? Maybe Navre, to look the Demigod in the eyes and vow to someday prove himself worthy of a Tiger.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Quzon is marked by the Goddess of Battle. Violence is in his blood.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Quzon has had a distinct lack of love or romance in his life, but he'd do so with the right person, or situation.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
No.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
Given the nature of his short visit, I'm alright with social threads.

What does your character want to learn this season?
Quzon is coming to Endrykas to buy a weapon he can't find in Endrykas. He'd want to learn to use that.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Any of them that want to meet Q.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
I want to see him get his bodybuilding and unarmed skill to competent.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
It was close to Endrykas this season.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Probably Q finding himself in a situation where he needs to help out some Important NPC in the city.

Additional Comments:
This will be Quzon's first time in Riverfall, so he'll be exploring. Just PM me if you want a thread.

Last edited by Quzon on March 27th, 2017, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Haya on March 27th, 2017, 12:17 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Haya
Age, Sex, Race? 28, female, Inarta

Describe your character in a short abstract? On her way to Avanthal, the ship Haya traveled with fell into the hands of pirates. Haya ended up in Riverfall instead; recognised for her species' value and sold for a lot of coin to an Akalak who desired she bare him children. She did, gracing the Akalak with twins and earning herself freedom in the process. She decided to remain in the man's household, making herself useful rearing their two sons. However, with the young boys currently nearing the age of training Haya knows that her time in the Akalak's household is coming to a close. She now practises her Morphing fervently. Haya has inherited her people's firey spirit and straightforward attitude, which often clashes with Riverfall's more soberly inclined inhabitants. She uses a cane to walk, her right ankle harmed in a childhood accident.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? She is, or has been, Nakivak. However, she has to transition into a new way of living/being this season.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? -

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Zulrav. She enjoys strong breezes, finds a feeling of freedom in them that she rarely experiences in day-to-day life. One day she wishes to ride the storms much like the Wind Eagles of Wind Reach.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? If it fits the plot I enjoy it.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Depends on who I'm writing with.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes, they allow for unexpected character development.

What does your character want to learn this season? I want to focus on building her morphing skills and her hunting skills. I want her to start practising how to fly. (so mostly training threads, perhaps flashback threads)

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? -

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? -

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Seemed locical/natural, storywise, to help Haya transition from being a Dek in Wind Reach to being an individual that is slowly gaining more freedom and has to learn to stand on her own two feet (& her cane).

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? A date with the NPC Lika.

Additional Comments: -
Last edited by Haya on March 30th, 2017, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
active threads for the season: 4/4
Haya
The Clipped

Words: 35126
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2010, 9:26 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Merevaika on March 28th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Merevaika Stormchaser
Age, Sex, Race? 22, Female, Drykas
Describe your character in a short abstract?Lost after her strider's death, Merevaika is full of anger and sorrow and wants to try and forget what she can't.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Visiting from the 55th to the 7th (dates may change).
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Her Strider's death, definitely.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Dira, so she could tell or show the goddess how much she hates her.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? fight me! Please, fight me.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? nope, definitely not
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? N/A
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Only if they exist for a reason and don't run on too long. Short or important otherwise they aren't worth it.
What does your character want to learn this season? How to live without a Strider
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? No one? Unless they can bring horses back to life or slay gods. (But I want to meet everyone!)
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Competent pathfinding, fight properly,
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It's on the way to Syka and not Endrykas
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I'm fine! Thanks!

Additional Comments:
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Shaqira on March 31st, 2017, 7:39 pm

Character Registry

Name: Shaqira re Ahnatep
Alias': Sha, Qira
Age, Sex, Race? 16, F, Eypharian
Describe your character in a short abstract? Fierce, bold, passionate, perceptive, narcissistic, elitist, proud, romantic, capricious, insidiously charming—love to hate her, hate to love her.
Are you a Resident? Not Kuvan, staying for a season at least.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Her brother (Rhodri) was exiled from Ahnatep. Shaqira has ran away from home, presuming to keep her brother company & keep him on the "right" path, as she sees fit. She has never been out of Ahnatep, she has never met other races & she has never had this much freedom to cause trouble!
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Makutsi, because she is so revered by Shaqira, or Nysel, if she knew of him, because she is an artist & a dreamer who likes to manipulate the perceptions & desires of others, sometimes for herself, sometimes just for fun.
Do you like threading about violence? Why? I am a little squeamish, so gore doesn't appeal though it never stops me if that's where the story's gotta go. I do like action, which tends to go hand-in-hand with violence.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Love & romance, yes definitely if it's where the story flows, & if sex is in a thread I prefer a fade to black style.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Non.
Do you like social threads? Why? I like them when they have direction, purpose, drama, emotion, tension. Something to work with, react to, grow with.
What does your character want to learn this season? Art, architecture, about the Akalaks, about other gods & goddesses, about ghosts, about the afterlife, about life, about what makes her heart soar, what makes her better than everyone else, and what makes her sulk.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? hmm, I'm not sure she would like to meet any, besides anyone of the upper-classes. I would love her to meet PCs that will challenge her, or clash with her.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I've been thinking over gnosis, like Dreamwalking, or Oceanus... I'd like to work her art skills up towards becoming an architect. I'd like her to make frienemies, and to get close to someone just to deeply wound them. I'd like her to get drunk at a party, and throw an all-consuming, raging tantrum, maybe at the same time!
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Rhodri invited me along for the fun, and the theme of Renewal really woke up a part of me that's been buried under writer's block.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Maybe a gnosis thread, still thinking on it & a long way off IC'ly. I'm curious about the ghost in the library, will it be a modded thing or something we can tap into on our own?

Additional Comments: Riverfall has been beautifully written, Shaqira & I can't wait to explore it. If any want to thread, throw me a PM, let's see where the stories take us!

Shaqira
Player

Words: 12197
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2017, 8:42 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Estraki on April 20th, 2017, 12:51 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Estraki

Age, Sex, Race? Three, Female, Kelvic

Describe your character in a short abstract? Can she eat it? Does it fight back? Is it fun to play with? Oh no- you're a being with thoughts and a sense of self... no, no thank you. I think I'll be heading out now.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Nope! Will be visiting until 78th, then heading to Endrykas with Quzon.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Ugh! She has this horse, when she can run on all fours herself... it's scared of her! she can't eat it... What's the use! It must go.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Uhhh, she doesn't care about that stuff.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I should, but I'm not very good at it! I need to get better, so yes. c:

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? little inner squeals I love romance and love. and stuff. c:

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? hahahahaha no.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? YES I DO V MUCH.

What does your character want to learn this season? Learning? No, no, anything too difficult isn't her style. But she does need to learn about the world a bit, and probably more wilderness survival.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? alllll of them!

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want her to adjust to people! She needs to learn etiquette. As least, learn about it, even if she doesn't act on it.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Because Riverfall seems cool! I won't be here long, but I think the big blue men are kind of awesome.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I have no idea, but thanks for asking. c:

Additional Comments: c:
Estraki
Formidable.. Eater.

Words: 8870
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2017, 11:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Makah'a on April 20th, 2017, 2:17 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Makah'a

Age, Sex, Race? 28, Male, Mixed Blood (Benshira + Chaktawe)

Describe your character in a short abstract?
Makah'a is a bit reserved, mostly because he is not very trusting of others knowing his whereabouts and also as a defense mechanism he learned from his adolescents. As an escaped slave, he tries to be rather guarded of who he speaks too. He likes to listen more than anything. He's a very just person and holds to his convictions as well as strongly respects the laws of whatever city he runs into. Makah'a is also rather intimidating given his physical appearance and lack of emotions, but he can be quite gentle despite his name "savage." If he is comfortable enough he loves to teach others about anything he knows, and he loves to learn!

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
From the 64th to the 78th.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Eywaat. Makah'a is not too familiar of other gods and goddesses but the one his most connected with is Eywaat. His father told him as a kid that Eywaat gave him blue eyes instead of the normal solid black eyes as a gift, and seeing as he grew up knowing Eywaat as a god of resource, he felt that it was contradictory. So Makah'a' would love to meet them and ask why they gave him blue eyes instead of black.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Yaaas. It actually helps me to develop my characters- how they would react to violence, whether they are peaceful or not. Whether they would exhaust every option to talk it out or go straight into battle. All their reasoning behind justifying or detesting violence is what interests me.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Yes and no. I'm okay with sex and love, but for Makah'a and for myself currently, there is no interest in trying to start some romance or even have casual sex. Makah'a is very much focused on one goal and falling in love would be a distraction to him, so he does not seek to find it be loved. He would rather live in his own. If there were to be any love it would have to start with a strong friendship, but even then it is very difficult for Makah'a to love. As for me, I don't stress over it for threading. If it happens it happens.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
No, he is not, but I think he could be persuaded to join one!

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
I love social threads! It can get messy sometimes but I love more interactions. I'm also a very social person. :)

What does your character want to learn this season?
I think he's not really intending to stay a whole season, but in the few days he's here he might train in some combat to freshen up his skills.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Probably any Akalak, he's never met one until he entered the city. I don't know of every character in Riverfall since this would be my first time threading :)

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Combat skills, but also philosophy. I'd like for him to learn about the culture of the Akalaks since this is the first city he has visited that has virtually no crime and poverty. Maybe meet a scholar of sorts?

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
Kenash was closed and Endrykas is unlikely for him to start in since he is not Drykas or has a history of being with them. Riverfall was the only thing open, but then I read the Codex and fell in love!

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
Umm probably a scholar or really any Akalak willing to talk to him so he could learn more about RF!

Additional Comments:
Makah'a
Minajim

Words: 23075
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2017, 2:13 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Miralyn on May 2nd, 2017, 1:42 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Miralyn, Mirror
Age, Sex, Race? 24, F, Konti
Describe your character in a short abstract? Miralyn is troubled, pregnant, and her nerves are as frazzled as her hair.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Yes, she is a Resident
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? The death of her mother.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Rak’keli, so she could fall to her knees and appoligise in person for her failings.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Miralyn isn’t a violent person, and causing harm to others does harm to her, that said I love putting her through hell for the development.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yes, I would love her to meet someone special.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I think they are necessary sometimes?
What does your character want to learn this season? More about Medicine, more about her mental health
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? ALL OF THEM :D but Miralyn would love Natalia and Kavala maybe...
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Having some form of happiness, and passion introduced back into her life...
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It seemed active and it correlated with my characters past
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I would absolutely LOVE the chance to have a modded thread talking to Rak’keli if that is ever an option PLEASE someone let me know!

Additional Comments: PM me for threads!
Miralyn
Player

Words: 20797
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2017, 7:19 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamilla on May 4th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Kamilla Circe Gordon

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kamilla Circe Gordon
Age, Sex, Race? 24, Female, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Feminine, mischievous, self-serving and proud. Kamilla has adopted the Sahovan mentality of nothing for nothing.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Nope, at least a season, likely longer.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Her failure to produce anything worthy of becoming a wizard on Sahova, she is upset about her shortcomings.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? I haven't the slightest, I think a better question would be which God would want to meet her.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure, so long as it's not for violence sake.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yep, preferably fading to black when sex is involved, or at least a summarized scene.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No, but she'd certainly consider any propositions.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yep, so long as there's a minor background plot/event to help keep things moving.
What does your character want to learn this season? Basic morphing! Shielding, maybe philtering too?... and I'm never opposed to learning a lost discipline ... ;)
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Anyone really, so long as they can be of value to her as a character.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Besides basic morphing and shielding and improving her glyphing... To be involved in something bigger than herself be it plots, community or organization.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I've actually been in love with RF since I started 'Mizzing' in 2011. But now with Kamilla in search of a new life and the seasonal theme of renewal it seems like the perfect time.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I'd actually love to meet the rogue mage who hails from somewhere not on Miz from the event on the 43rd.

Additional Comments:
From the city of the undead to one brimming with life! I'm excited to finally be in the beautiful and bustling city of Riverfall and I hope Kamilla will be able to really dig her heels in and start building a reputation for herself as a mage or something else.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)