OOC Info [OOC] In the Murder

Discussion Board

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Gossamer on August 10th, 2018, 12:32 pm

We have a strong qualified candidate to take over Ravok at season change. You still see big changes.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Gillar on September 2nd, 2018, 1:07 am

Howdy! I just wanted to let you all know that with the departure of Prophet, I am stepping in as DS of Ravok. I have posted a new Seasonal Calendar with details about what is going on in this new Season. It will take me a little bit to get into things; get an idea of what is going on as of last season a bit more info on the past, etc. I will be posting a Character Registry shortly to get an idea of who is still here and all as well. Stay tuned for more!
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on September 23rd, 2018, 9:04 pm

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm still around. Have been really busy the last few weeks (more or less since season change) between work and family stuff (mostly good family stuff, but just taking up a lot of time) and so haven't been around.

I usually have free time mostly on the weekends, with maybe a post or two after work during the week, but have not had much weekend time the last 3 or 4 weekends in a row.

But I'm hoping for things to calm down a bit over the next few weeks, and so should be more active and threading again.

So if anyone is wanting to do some fall threads I will be looking for partners. Feel free to pm me on Miza or DM me on Discord to plot/plan/discuss.

Happy rping and a belated greetings to the fall season,

Crylon Stonecraft.
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Words: 679695
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Gillar on November 9th, 2018, 2:24 am

Howdy,

Due to the insane busy season at work, I have not been able to be all that active like I want and for that I apologize. This time of year for me tends to be nothing short of a nightmare. That said, I will try to get to the request thread sometime this weekend. Also, for those taking part in Nano, I will be offering additional awards for those who succeed in getting high word counts, especially to those who reach 50,000. In addition, those who are working toward Ravok's Seasonal Challenge awards, Nano is a great way to reach your word count requirement for those challenges. Great awards are to be had so get out there writing!

All awards, except for those offered for the Nano challenge itself, will be Ravok/Rhysol related and will be on par with some of the Grand Prizes awarded during Weekend Challenges so I assure you, your hard work will be rewarded. It is my hope that after this crazy month of November is behind us, I will be able to jump back into Ravok with more gusto. I thank you for your patience and apologize for any frustration my inactivity may cause you.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Trisselynn on November 18th, 2018, 5:28 am

Hello, hello Ravok!

I'll be joining the fray in the Winter! Please, feel free to PM me if you have any plot ideas! I'll be sure to do the same.
Trisselynn
Player

Words: 2089
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2018, 7:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Elias Caldera on March 14th, 2019, 10:49 pm

Do the Ebonstryfe retire at a certain age, or does the nature of the Order mean people serve for life?
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Gillar on March 20th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Elias,

I don't see them as having an actual retirement age. They would basically serve until they are unable to do so. For those who have been in the Ebonstryfe for a long period of time, they would likely wish to offer their lives to Rhysol over succumbing to death by old age (and all the debilitating issues that come with that). Even suicide while offering themselves to Rhysol is preferable to wasting away.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Gillar on March 21st, 2019, 12:59 am

Over the next day or so, I will be putting up another list of missions and related mini-challenges for the season. I know we are already a little bit into the season and I apologize for that. Work has been a bitch and an unexpected one at that. I hope to offer a more diverse list of missions and mini-challenges that will all be Ravok related and tied to not only The Black Sun, Ebonstryfe and City Guard but also non-organization related ones as well. Many of these will also be able to count for job threads as well as offer small rewards.
Gillar
Forging the World

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Rohka on September 7th, 2019, 4:42 am

Hi everyone!

As you may or may not know, Rohka will be travelling to Zeltiva & the nearby Wildlands this season, and I'm really excited about it. A few of us talked about travelling together, so I just wanted to say that I have Roh taking a chartered sailing vessel, which I believe means that we can take as many passengers as the vessel can carry. PM me if you would want to travel with Rohka---it will be free between Nyka and Zeltiva :)
Most active on weekends.
Rohka
So?

Words: 428949
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Orias on September 15th, 2019, 7:47 am

Hello hello! Orias is a new face this season but has been in Ravok all his life so I'm am 100% down to plot with anyone in everyone <3 I'm also very excited about the calendar!!

I was wondering if there was any chance I might sneak in all last minute-like into the Quest? I totally understand if I missed the boat! Thanks so much in advance -- I look forward to following it either way :)
Orias
seas of change

Words: 26385
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2018, 2:00 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

PreviousNext