Drawings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Drawings

Postby Kalina on June 24th, 2013, 12:30 pm

Kalina's

Drawings

[ON HOLD FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.]

I can draw. Sort of. Depends on my mood (which is capricious at the best of times), the constraints on my time (of which there are a lot), and how much I like what I'm drawing (most of the time I do).

Anyway.. right now I'm working five or six days a week for the summer, and have two dissertations to write (don't ask, I chose to do them, I know how foolish I am).
But I still have too much time on my hands.

So I'll draw for people!

Black and White :

One of my most realistic ones, and without a doubt the best I've ever done.

Colour :

Colour, less realistic, half of the finished product. Can do animals, much better than humans. (So Kelvics come and poke me!)

(Something you guys should know - I not the best at the technicalities of drawing. I sometimes use pictures that I find online, as you'll see from the intervention I've received here. I can guarantee that they are all hand dawn, though. By me.)

I must warn people that I am generally a slow drawer. It takes me a while to find the motivation to begin the piece, but once I start, it will be finished within a couple of hours (as long as it's not A2). If you like my stuff, though, hit me up with a request.

NOTICE!
My drawings will
not be done on a first come first served basis. All will be done, but I will be doing them as and when I please. One day I might have a desperate desire to do an eagle for someone who asked the day before, rather than the portrait of a character who asked two days before.

If I'm forced to do a piece, it will come out looking rubbish. Just a heads up, so if this doesn't work for you... tough, I guess. There are other artists you can go to.
Last edited by Kalina on July 17th, 2013, 7:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kalina
Come and play.

Words: 177677
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 12:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Lacerta on June 24th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Those are... amazing!

Could you draw me something? I'd like either... Lacerta, during the day (Ethaefal form), or a drawing of her boat... whichever you feel like doing... :)
Lacerta
Daughter of Syna, past Eypharian

Words: 199277
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 11:10 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Kalina on June 24th, 2013, 12:47 pm

So I was beaten to putting in my place holder for completed requests... Oh well. Lacerta is clearly just that awesome.
Anyway.. this is the place where I will be putting all of my completed works, so it doesn't get too untidy (assuming people even want my work).

They're in alphabetical order, people!

Aidara and Sira :
Yay, I get to draw a couple! My excitement means the drawing was done in record time... A mere two hours! Without even waiting for confirmation! Love drawing couples, give me couples, people! Perdy picture!

Marcus :
For selfish purposes, I wanted a picture of Kali, and when the idea popped into my head, I couldn't resist. One of my favourite actors is the model inspiration, with attempts at putting in features of Marcus' own model... Eh, I tried. My talents aren't great.
So, for the first of Kali's opposites...

Last edited by Kalina on July 4th, 2013, 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kalina
Come and play.

Words: 177677
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 12:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Levissa Certier on June 24th, 2013, 11:02 pm

Your work is soooo good, Kalina! :D If you have the time, maybe you could draw Levissa with a ghost or something :p But seriously, you're so talented. I wish I could draw like you.
Levissa Certier
Huntress of the Wraiths

Words: 39435
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 12:53 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Sagitta on June 24th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Hey, Kalina! :D Whoooa, just whoooaa. You draw really well. And there's another Ethaefal wants to make a request :p - that is you feel like drawing Sagitta. Maybe in her Ethaefal form? Whatever you feel like drawing, really. Thanks in advance :) P.S. You're awesome and your drawings are just as awesome!!!!
Sagitta
Ethereal Messenger. Daughter of Leth.

Words: 50372
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2013, 6:08 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Alses on June 24th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Truly, those are beautiful drawings - that black and white sketch in particular! As someone who's on the level of stick-men on a good day, I can only look upon them in awe!

I'd dearly love to request a black-and-white sketch of Alses in glorious Ethaefal form - time and inclination on your part permitting, of course.

Many thanks for your time in advance!

Alses

Alses
Lady Magesmith

Words: 1556681
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Irriari on June 25th, 2013, 5:08 am

Wow. Like, I honestly don't have words for your work. It's really beautiful, and I can't tell you how much I love the black and white one. It's stunning. If you ever want to draw Irri, I'd be honored to have your work on my cs.

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Wrenmae on June 25th, 2013, 5:23 am

I'd also love to request a sketch from you if you have the time.

Fantastic work!

Wren isn't terribly inventive as a model, unless morphing, so I'd love to leave you with any artistic license if you feel up to drawing him down the line.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Ignotus Everto on June 25th, 2013, 7:44 am

Dear Gods... I think I just burst into tears. I don't know what to say... Except "Ooh! OOH! Can you do a black-and-white Iggy?!"

In all seriousness though, I'm completely blown away by your work. Why aren't you famous already?!
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Drawings by Kalina

Postby Thomas Cosa on June 25th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Waaaaauuuu, those are amazing!

If you ever want feel the need to draw an Animator, haha. I would really appreciate a drawing of Thomas, it would be awesome!

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes