OOC Info Character Registry for Summer - Kenash

Please register your character here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

Character Registry for Summer - Kenash

Postby Vice on June 1st, 2014, 8:39 pm

If you have a character that you would like to play in Kenash for the current season, please register. The same goes for all visitors. It helps to know who the cast and crew of Kenash is going to be and what are some of their motivations. Simply fill out the sample form below (Code is included.) and post it in this thread. That way, other like-minded PCs might be able to comb through the registry and find other like-minded individuals they can make friends (or enemies) with and start threads. Please feel free to include any information in the Registry you'd like. This means motivations, what you want to get out of your time in Kenash, etc. This data will immediately help both us Storyteller's and other PCs in our quest to provide you the best RP we can here in the Domain.

✥Character Registry ✥

PC Name: Who is your PC?
Age & Sex: Obviously their age and sex which is sometimes not so obvious.
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Are you a traveler, slave, plantation brat? Are you looking for Freeborn Status or just passing through?
Likes To Thread About: Tell us everything you really ENJOY threading about.
Dislikes To Thread About: What are some of the things you cannot stand?
Character Goals This Season: Please have a goal. It drives RP and helps out the storytellers by leaps and bounds.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Let us know how we can help you!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Are you willing and able to help out by doing some guest storytelling? Post it here. It gives everyone else in the city an idea of what you might be willing to do.
List Any NPCs With You: Please let us know about any of the NPCs you might be carting around and anything about them that might be dangerous or unusual.
Additional Comments: Anything else you want to say?

Code: Select all
[center]
    [size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]PC Name: [/b]
    [b]Age & Sex:[/b]
    [b]Purpose of Being In Kenash: [/b]
    [b]Likes To Thread About: [/b]
    [b]Dislikes To Thread About:  [/b]
    [b]Character Goals This Season:[/b]
    [b]Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: [/b]
    [b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:  [/b]
    [b]List Any NPCs With You:[/b]
    [b]Additional Comments:[/b]

Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Words: 318086
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2014, 2:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Roscoe on June 1st, 2014, 8:45 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Roscoe
Age & Sex: 24, Male
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Was passing through, now a servant on the Draer plantation.
Likes To Thread About: Teaching others about how he views the world(i.e. the truth), servanthood threads(doing work that benefits the Draer family), brawling, drinking, gambling. Ros has a lot going on in his overarching stories this season and I'm willing to thread with any and everybody to build on things.
Dislikes To Thread About: I personally won't do any kind of erotic threads. I'm cool with romance, but once things get overly physical I'm a 'fade to black' kind of guy.
Character Goals This Season: Make progress towards getting out of servitude, learn about Yahal, be challenged on my beliefs, secure my innocence in light of the Draer crime outbreak, connect with other Dynasties.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not for the most part.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Verily
List Any NPCs With You: Nada
Additional Comments:
Last edited by Roscoe on June 3rd, 2014, 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roscoe
It's not easy being evil

Words: 85779
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 10:28 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Adi Skyglow on June 1st, 2014, 10:53 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Adi Skyglow
Age & Sex: 20, F
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Adventure time! :D
Likes To Thread About: I am okay at social threads. Not pointless ones. Pointless social threads make me cry.
Dislikes To Thread About: Adi's death. o.o
Character Goals This Season: Learn magic. Meet old friends.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Nope!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: ...maybe?
List Any NPCs With You: None.
Additional Comments:

Last edited by Adi Skyglow on June 4th, 2014, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Hirem on June 1st, 2014, 11:36 pm

PC Name: Hirem

Age & Sex: 30, Male

Purpose of Being In Kenash: Hirem came to Kenash as soon as he learned that a city of slaves was three weeks away from Riverfall, nexus of a major slave network. He hopes to receive some divine quest or message from Yahal in this sinful city, but in the meantime is working out a way to free the slaves... and himself, since he was enslaved on the road into the city.

Likes To Thread About: Character development, drama, stressful / tense situations and conflicts. Hirem's not in this city to have a good time. This is a major test of his character, so test him!

Dislikes To Thread About: I'd like to keep the guy alive, if possible. I have no other restrictions on threads!

Character Goals This Season: I want Hirem to get properly situated in Kenash as a slave of the Draer household and establish a rough lifestyle. If he can helpfully convince some slavers to change their ways, inspire some slaves to find their own freedom, or even participate in an uprising... all the better for him.

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes! I'd like Hirem to boost his Bodybuilding, Endurance, Rhetoric, and Leadership skills... as well as perhaps gain a Gnosis for him.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.

List Any NPCs With You: N/A

Additional Comments: I'm throwing Hirem into the wolves here, so please feel free to send me a PM if you want to interact with this troubled slave.

My PCs:
Hirem
Hirem
The golden age is over.

Words: 615712
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2009, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on June 2nd, 2014, 9:40 am

PC Name: Estrellir Konrath.
Age & Sex: 60 & female.
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Dynasty brat!
Likes To Thread About: Dynasty politics, intrigue, intelligence & espionage, philosophy, socializing, anything interesting.
Dislikes To Thread About: Lack of character development.
Character Goals This Season: Uuh, finish job threads in time? Play the political game and gain secrets to be used against others.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Certainly as soon as I know what to do this season.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Depends on the idea.
List Any NPCs With You: Mell, slave & clerk at Konrath's Detective Bureau.
Additional Comments: My thread list is terribly empty, so if you're up for some fun with benefits, by all means shoot me a PM! Long live Kenash!
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Shalita Farlay on June 3rd, 2014, 4:39 pm

PC Name: Shalita Farlay
Age & Sex: 21 (At time of death), Female
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Passing through, might stay a little while.
Likes To Thread About: Interesting stuff!
Dislikes To Thread About: Boring stuff!
Character Goals This Season: To give this character some more development
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not for the most part
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Only if I must, I don't really feel comfortable doing it though.
List Any NPCs With You: Nada
Additional Comments: Feel free to message me if you have a thread idea! Now, time to scare the townsfolk! Mwuahahaa!

Image Image Image
...Death Is An Icy Path ...
Active Threads: 2/10
Shalita Farlay
Javeya..

Words: 51093
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2014, 3:20 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jed Radacke on June 4th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Jed Radacke

Age & Sex: 29, Male, Human
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Dynasty Brat
Likes To Thread About: Mischief, Fights/Arguments, Character Development, Romance & Politics
Dislikes To Thread About: Threads with no plot
Character Goals This Season: I want to get Jed established in Kenash society, so I would like to get a thread in with a lot of you guys. Other than that, I just want to get used to my new PC and definitely dig into the politics around here.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not that I know of. If I do, I will send a request.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season
List Any NPCs With You: My companion NPC is Matilla. My Business NPC is Sander. They can both be found
here for more information.
Additional Comments: I'm excited to jump in with you guys! I'm going to be terribly busy this season (at least the beginning) so my replies might be a little slower than they should be. But, if you have a thread idea, feel free to send me a PM! I can never turn down good plots ... ~_~ Anyhoo, I can't wait to jump in with you guys this season, its going to be fun ... ;)
Jed Radacke
Player

Words: 84223
Joined roleplay: February 19th, 2014, 1:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Atoll Northwind on June 8th, 2014, 1:16 am

Character Registry

PC Name: Atoll Northwind
Age & Sex: 23, Male
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Atoll is here to learn about the city, make friends, enemies, maybe find a treasure map and rob some cargo offshore.
Likes To Thread About: Everything.
Dislikes To Thread About: I shouldn't say everything cause chatty threads are a no unless they are actually discussing something. I don't care if it's the color of the sky, they need some sort of direction :)
Character Goals This Season: Getting Atoll better at sailing, meeting people, learning about himself. Character & skill development, and some vague silly goals.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: When I have more solid ideas, I'll PM the necessary peeps.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure thing.
List Any NPCs With You: None/
Additional Comments: Looking forward to being in Kenash for a brief spurt. I've got a bit of lore reading left for the city but should be okay. The days will be the 60th to the 65th he is sailing around the coast of Kenash then from the 66th to the 73rd he is in Kenash. So it is a small amount of time but if something bigs happens he'll be staying. :)
Speech (Fratava). Speech (Common). Speech (Tukant).
Atoll Northwind
Live by the Sea

Words: 55665
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2014, 10:17 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ahri Czesoni on June 9th, 2014, 4:17 am

Ahri Czesoni

Character Registry

PC Name: Ahri Czesoni
Age & Sex: 10 & Female
Purpose of Being In Kenash: As she is a slave she is only hear by force she could have easily wound up in any location.
Likes To Thread About: Glamor and Romance. Tough training, and perhaps some erotic threads if they make sense in her story and events leading to it.
Dislikes To Thread About: I don't enjoy threads that don't add to plot or character development.
Character Goals This Season: Perhaps find a fine new master, maybe someone to romance (male or female)
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes I would like to have her trained in various skills hopefully the ones she has now as well as others. I probably would need some assistance in my endeavors.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I might be able to do it.
List Any NPCs With You: None
Additional Comments: No particular comments other than I hope to enjoy the various threads which I could enjoy. ^^
Ahri Czesoni
Player

Words: 8926
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 2:40 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Alaia on June 9th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Alaia
Age & Sex: 33, Female
Purpose of Being In Kenash: Traveling with a friend, meeting new people, seeing a different world then what she is used to from Mura and Riverfall
Likes To Thread About: Honestly anything
Dislikes To Thread About: Threads that go no where, I just want them to advance the characters (not necessarily in skills but in general rather then being a flop)
Character Goals This Season: Meeting new people, discovering new things about Alaia, advancing skills etc
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I don't think so? Maybe when I need it I'll PM
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Still a terrifying idea lol
List Any NPCs With You: None
Additional Comments: Traveled to Kenash with Atoll ... no idea if she will leave with him or stay in Kenash yet (plots still need forming!) anyways she'll be here between the 66th and 73rd at the least!
Alaia
My soul whispers to you in the silence.

Words: 181488
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2014, 7:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1