[The Sanc OOC] Wandering The Stableyard...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Riverfall's Stables and Animal Healing Center

Moderator: Kavala

Postby Shane Wallsly on May 9th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Sorry, this is a bit random but slugs, Timothy? Do slugs sting, really? I never knew that.
Group Threads: 1/3

ImageImageImage

Clerk at Mystic Eye Fortune Telling
Shane Wallsly
Success Is The Only Option

Words: 284445
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Timothy Mered on May 9th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Shane Wallsly wrote:Sorry, this is a bit random but slugs, Timothy? Do slugs sting, really? I never knew that.

I don't want to derail this thread too far from Miz. But no, as far as I know they don't sting. I am not really terrified either. I do walk around them in a very wide arch though. I think it's because when I was young my family once stayed at a campsite where there were a ton of slugs. Like, with every step you took you just heard *squish* *squish* *squish* so yeah, I think that's how the slimy buggers traumatized me.

Aside from that I am like the manliest man ever. Couldn't you tell?

Also, Kavala, is it fair to assume Timothy's living expenses have been covered (during Spring) by The Sanc? I currently have it as such in my ledger.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Kavala on May 10th, 2015, 4:40 am

Sorry I got derailed utterly today. I had two bee swarms in my yard, my neighbors bees swarmed, and then my other neighbor's bees swarmed. So I was out all day and fixing fence most of the afternoon.

Tim, if you do job threads you get paid. The Sanc doesn't cover living expenses. No job does... each pc gamewise has to pay their own expenses. In RF it has to be common or above. So I suggest a few job threads to get a wage to get paid to cover it. :)

Slug stinging guys?

I'm going to horrify you here. For my Wilderness survival class in college I had to eat a banana slug. Those are the enormous yellow ones found in the pacific northwest. It was delicious too. Slugs are definitely not stinging creatures. You guys need to get out in the woods more!

The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ssezzkero on May 10th, 2015, 5:02 am

No problem! I'm sure bee-things aren't a bad way to spend your day, right? And my aunt made some sort of slug and rice stew the other week, it was amazing! Mhmm, Tim, Slugs... :P
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Shane Wallsly on May 10th, 2015, 12:06 pm

It didn't taste like banana, did it?
Group Threads: 1/3

ImageImageImage

Clerk at Mystic Eye Fortune Telling
Shane Wallsly
Success Is The Only Option

Words: 284445
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2013, 9:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kavala on May 10th, 2015, 3:20 pm

It tasted like.... tofu. I can't describe tofu's taste. I don't think it even has a taste. But definitely nature's tofu.
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Timothy Mered on May 10th, 2015, 4:16 pm

You absolute monsters. I am shrivelling in my chair just reading that. Oh well, I guess that was the point.

@Kavala I'll get some job threads up soon then. I've approached Caelum to hire me as a Courier during Spring, so I hope that will work out. If not, I'll grab a job at The Sanc.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Kavala on May 10th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Okay, then I'll let Caelum handle your employment. Makes it nice for my accounting. You can still feel free to stay at The Sanctuary free with meals... but just keep in mind that's not living expenses. Living expenses are the day to day accounting you need to survive, like replacing broken shoelaces and buying treats and replacing worn clothing etc. Everyone should account for that separate from room and board.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Caelum on May 11th, 2015, 12:35 am

My spring accounting is going to be crazy. Fun! But crazy. It will all balance out though because (unfortunately) I've had two or three employees bail and also I will be paid for winter eventually. Tim, you're welcome on the crazy Alements payroll. Kavala, I would love to do a present timey thread with you. We haven't done one in forever. Please hit me up. :)
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kavala on May 11th, 2015, 1:17 am

I've had the most insane weekend when all I had planned was relaxation. I've chased and pissed more bees off then Whiney The Pooh has. I'm tired! The last adventure this afternoon was on the roof. :)

Caelum I'm open for a thread anytime. And I'll get that horrid wench Goss on catching up the wage paying thread soon too.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext