PM to join Beach Bonfire Bonanza

A planned party with free beer, tattoos, food, and a warm fire.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Wart on August 22nd, 2013, 2:43 am

Everything seemed to move quickly from laughter to tension as the two new intrusions came past their little gathering. Wart's smile however remained, only breaking into a wider smirk as she watched Ricky approach the man who seemed to be giving chase. Oh Gods 'is sorry petcher ain't got a clue what 'es jus' walked into. Sure she wouldn't put up with interuption shyke and at this rate, neither would Gale, but this guy had agitated Ricky. The respectful, moral, family guy. And that family was just a few feet away. The vagik was either going to have to shape up a good face really fast or get the petch out of there before something violent erupted.

Her eyes glinted a quick red with excitement. Finally this was lookin' to be a petchin' party.

What little care for personal space Wart had washed off with the alcohol, so unlike Kendhl she promptly reached over and grabbed the crab Gale had been frantically trying to remove from inside his pants. "'Ay' - stay still... Gotcha."

She held it by the body, keeping the still flailing little legs and claws from reaching her. Weighing both it and the bottle in her other hand, she looked towards the stranger who Ricky was now questioning. "Best answer 'im quick, vagik," she called over, "we're in a middle a some party games and Gods, ya don' wanna get involved in em." She smiled wickedly, waiting with everyone else to see where this cornered newcomer would take things.

A man suffering an attack of crabs, a naked woman laughing hysterically, two magic... people things, a pregnant woman, an outspoken artist and an off duty Waveguard. The strangeness of the scene was surely enough to give her statement some sort of weight. However, it was difficult to tell whether her quip was meant to aggravate the situation into violence or come off as a threat to actually deter the man. Either outcome was equally satisfying for the artist. It had literally been over a year since her last brawl in a bar and her still recovering muscles were aching to feel the rush of adrenaline that preceded a swift punch to the face. Then again if Ricky did manage to contain the situation and the party finally moved on, it meant more alcohol and maybe, finally, something "fun." Or at least relaxing. Non-aggravating even.

Her expectations for this whole even seemed to be lowering by the minute.
Wart
The Pissy Artist

Words: 151302
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 6:14 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Yas Heron on August 22nd, 2013, 7:48 pm

The red haired reimancer had just been bumped into and nearly lost his good fish that could've been potentially cooked over a decent fire, had the terrifying tattoo artist not been scared enough to throw kelp beer onto an open flame. Alcohol and fire were already deadly enough mixes without adding more attrocious spells on top of it. When Kendhl had put a crab into the other man's pants his concentration on Ricky's attempt to uphold the law and keep the safety of the populace in check became broken. He darted up and rushed over, but soon stopped as the foul crustacean was removed. A small sigh of relief escaped from him; Those things could be very nasty and it was a good thing nothing was snipped off that shouldn't have been. A concerned expression came upon his face as he knelt down to Gale's level.

"Are you alright? I may have some herbal gel..." Now, Yas was not that dense that he didn't realize what he was offering... But it was better to have a little bit of pain relief opposed to maybe leaving the pinched and bruised skin alone to where it'd lead to blood vessel damage.

Right?
Yas Heron
Magic User

Words: 17771
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2013, 3:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Ricky Maze on September 17th, 2013, 12:21 am

NoteContinuing this thread at Gale's request as Athinar has failed to post.

Just as he started his interrogation of this bastard that decided to threaten a fellow citizen, the stranger ran off in a hurried back due to the fact a man practically the size of a bear approached in quick agitation. Ricky didn't bother to give chase to him either as it served little purpose in doing so, since he was off duty anyway Ricky wasn't required to bloodhound him after all, but he would definitely keep an eye out for this lowly scum when he did patrol his usual routes. For now though the party had to calm down after the tense "excitement" that continued to build up, and it would start with Ricky dropping his empty bottle next to the box of kelp beer bottles and getting another to calm his nerves. "Maybe now we can petchin' 'ave a nice relaxin' eve as planned." He retorted in silence as he popped open the bottle and guzzled the foul green slime with hardly a grimace, the effects of the alcohol finally hit him harder than he expected after he finished the third bottle off with a sigh. Mind hazed and numbed to where the anger he felt just moments ago mellowed away, he looked down to his beloved as she wrapped her arms around his left arm with a slightly concerned look. "You okay love?" He inquired with a more relaxed and loose grin, glad that things should finally settle now. He looked around when she responded to see what all was still going on, to piece together what he could of the event as the booze really hit him hard now.

"I'm fine, but you're already drunk now." She said with a slight giggle as her gentle smile returned, Ricky felt twinges on the back of his left hand as her lower abdomen twitched a little lesser. The youngling had ceased moving, or at least lessened much movement after all the excitement finally ceased. Ricky could see Gale no longer had the crab in his trousers, which still brought a laugh out of the guard when he saw this, and the civilian that was threatened had seem to run off before anybody could ask if he was okay. So that left the group with their original plans by the looks of it, and hopefully the evening would proceed to stay that way. "Thank the petchin' Gods." He released the empty bottle from his grasp as it hit the sand, nested next to the box and his other bottle of beer.

"No more drinkin' f'r me then, hate t' 'ave ya drag me back home." He gave a wry smile as his words started to have a bare slur, his tongue heavy as the effect finally finished settling in. He and Telion decided to take a seat on the sand not to far from the pile of wood, and waited to see if the group would start the fire or something pertaining to relaxing for the rest of the evening.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Annalisa Marin on September 17th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Anna snorted derisively as the disturbance ended, apparently she was getting worked up over nothing at the moment. The subtle amount of res she had drawn receded back into her palms, revitalizing the energy drawn. Though with that distraction gone, Anna had to wonder whether she should go or stay. It wasn't as if this party appeared to be exclusive after all, however practically there were very few reasons to remain. Though, as she observed the flow of alcohol freely among the party goers the wizard had to wonder at the chance of causing a bit of chaos.

Surely Rhysol would smile upon such an act, a few misleading words to inebriated minds tended to work rather well coupled with a curse or two. Deciding to have a bit of fun here, the professor opted to simply observe who looked to be the most volatile members of this little group. Ricky, as it was apparently him that she saw, was speaking with a woman that Anna assumed to be his partner. That was something to watch, though she truthfully wished him no ill it might be worth her while to keep tabs upon him.

The odd man with issues regarding crabs was conversing with the kelvic- she would need to keep the creature in mind for possible later study- a possible target but he looked a bit too at ease. The seemingly ill tempered woman who had looked to have been prepared to yell at the moronic wizard was a definite target. The other reimancer was obviously an inferior wizard, normally beneath her care or notice but could be a possible host for a curse or two if she felt so inclined.

All in all the best targets for later appeared to be the ill tempered woman and perhaps Ricky. They would need to drink a fair bit more before she could act upon any plans, but perhaps breaking the ice with one of them a bit earlier was called for. They could have their petty 'fun' but she intended to have fun of a different sort, the kind involving chaos and broken friendships. Anna chuckled under her breath and approached the woman she'd observed earlier.

"My apologies for my rather untoward entrance earlier, it simply would have been negligent for me to allow that man's gross misuse of magic go unanswered. I appeared to steal a bit of your thunder there as well, so you also have my apologies for that." The wizard offered sincerely with a slightly apologetic expression.

"I'm Annalisa, I don't suppose you would be so kind as to grant me the courtesy of you name?" She asked politely.

It was rather distasteful for her to play nice with a creature so far her inferior as to normally be beneath her notice, but such was the price of being even slightly social. The fact the other woman likely, and correctly, assumed her to be a wizard would likely be disadvantageous. Most common folk assumed wizards to be mad men, an observation she considered somewhat accurate. There were a fair number of mad men among wizards, she herself liked to think she was a visionary personally.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on November 8th, 2013, 4:49 am

Common Vani Nari

"AH!" Sheer shock and horror slapped Gale in the face in an overwhelming wave as someone managed to have the audacity and temerity to stuff their grimy hands down his trousers, take hold of the petching crab, and vellicate it off his ass. Obviously, pain and trauma followed such. Quite of lot of it, actually. Nonetheless, with the affliction gone, Gale promptly jerked his trousers up, not wanting a third pair of hands reaching down them, and stood up with laughter mixed with a sort of embarrassed agony. No, embarrassed was an gargantuan understatement. Humiliation, shame, and contravention seemed to be the words that more appropriately fit.

Although, Gale hadn't lost his sight on vengeance. He waved the offer of assistance away, having had an abundance of it already, and gave a malicious glare towards Wart, who was the perpetrator of the second transgression. "I am going to KILL YOU KENDHL!!" His voice started as a subtle grumble but grew to a clamorous holler, followed by the man expeditiously chasing after the Kelvic by the water.

OOCWhy is it every-time I think I'm writing a lot, I only end up writing, like, a paragraph? This is discouraging!
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on November 25th, 2013, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Ricky Maze on November 18th, 2013, 10:50 pm

His nerves were nearly shot and his anger nearly vented out, but with nobody else to bring further trouble into their little party the guard found the mentality to calm down, with the favor of booze on the side of course. Thus Ricky, who was now tipsy, allowed himself to finally relax once more as Telion wrapped her arms snuggly around his left arm. She was always one to calm him down easily and with her presence so close now he became a practical teddy bear for the lot, a comfortable and happy guy that anyone could surely love. With a peaceful feel to the chaotic fun that unraveled between Gale and Kenny, Ricky helped Telion find a seat next to the fire at a safe distance. He then took a seat next to her, and leaned over with an extended arm for the box of Kelp Beer. He was here to enjoy the evening was he not? Why not do so with the very thing that made it fun.

A few taps on the edge did nothing as the box was just out of his reach, but with a slight push further he was able to wrap a couple fingers over the side. Finally Ricky dragged over the box to his delight as Telion giggled from entertainment, between watching him and Gale and Kenny go at it she and the little one inside her were definitely amused. With all the excitement of today she was hardly surprised, and it brought great smiles on both her and Ricky's face each time activity flared. "Hah!" Ricky cheered in his victory as he pulled out another jar of beer, the cork popped once he pulled it from its place, which then led to the guard drinking the contentd within for a couple of gulps. "Aaah." The released sigh of enjoyment followed a small hic from the man, which brought another giggle from Telion.

"Feel better?" She asked with a little sarcasm, but the belch that came from Ricky brought a laugh she couldn't keep in. In turn it brought a loosely held smile on Ricky's face, as he looked to her with his response.

"Much." He mused as she continued to laugh, the two of them came close together as she leaned in to him then. A comfortable sort of feeling washed over Ricky along with the drunk stupor that always follows, but he was still wary of those that still remained there at the bonfire. He paid attention to them as well, watched as he and Telion waited for the fire to engulf wood once more, so that they could enjoy its warmth in the late bells of the evening.

oocHopefully this should kickstart the thread again. :) Left it open to interpret whorver else has remained for this.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Kendhl Pilkvist on March 31st, 2014, 12:25 am

OOCTalk about a grandfathered thread O o My fault, but I'm back now... :D

"Kill me then, pretty boy!" Kendhl laughed, turning and throwing sand behind her as she ran from a rather angry Gale. The Kelvic made a U-shape in the sand in order to charge at the water properly, leaping into the air with her head down. Her form burst into millions of tiny points of light, loosely held together by an unknown force, then reorganizing into the shape of a sleek otter. Kendhl entered the waves, completing her graceful swan dive.

The young Kelvic poked her head out of the ocean and chittered at Gale before gliding further from shore. Could he swim? Probably not. It didn't seem to be a commonplace, even though they lived in a port city. Now that she was safely distanced from McMopey, Kendhl once again became human. "Gale! Why don't you come out here so you can properly strangle me or somethin'? Or can you not swim?"

Her statement was followed by a rather undignified action and a slightly hindered swim back to the sand due to the girl laughing entirely too much. She crawled onto the damp grains, coughing up inhaled seawater. Collapsing onto her back the young woman's sides heaved, struggling to breathe. "Ohh- oh my GODS Gale you are t- too funny! Hahaha! Do- do we still need more f-food?"
Kendhl Pilkvist
The Lonely Ghost

Words: 52800
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 11:51 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on April 1st, 2014, 12:43 am

Common Vani Nari
OOCOkay, okay, to clean things up, I'm just going to post the posting order according to who I think is still here. If you still want to rp then just go ahead and jump in, but for now! It's Ricky, Kenny, Gale. Okay? Okay? That make sense? I feel bad for the poor ST who has to grade this thing. Sorry ST! Hopefully it'll be cleaner from now one! XD

Gale didn't hesitate to chase after the Kelvic, running towards the shore line after her with both with rage and a playful manner. After all, this was suppose to be a fun event. How was he suppose to have any fun if he took having a crab stuffed down his pants seriously?... Okay, maybe he did take it seriously at first, but he was sure anyone would, no? Like, it hurts! It hurts a lot! But it was funny too simply because the prank was clever and it was certainly a surprise. You get the point, right?

Anyway, the man ran clear to the water, his feet kicking the salty ocean into the air as Kendhl leaped into the air, and with a flash of brilliance, turned into an otter. The light dazzled anyone who saw it, at least Gale was sure of, for it certainly bewildered him. Enough to actually afford him to misstep, the water dragging his feet back and forcing the man to tumble forward into the incoming wave. For a few ticks, it felt like Gale was tumbling in the deepest of waters, being tossed wave by wave. But of coarse, it was only a matter of seconds for Gale to actually pull his head out of the water and sitting up on his knees. His nose throbbed from the impact of the sand and rocks lay hidden under the particles. His mouth twisted in disgust before spitting a large amount of the sea water out of his mouth. His tongue hung out of his mouth as he shook his hands off the water, even though he was allowing the water to splash against his thighs. " No I cannot!" Gale hollared at Kendhl once she started laughing at him and questioned his capabilities to swim. Gale was never interested in swimming, for this exact reason. That and sharks and sea urchins and octopi and eels all those nasty abominations lurking in the water. "You cannot stay out there forever!" He said with a half laugh, shaking his hands again as a chilling breeze rushed over his wet clothes. "Oh Ssena it is cold!" He hissed softly at himself.

The prankster of a Kelvic then decided to come up shore, laughing at his clumsiness, no doubt, for she was saying something about him between her laughs and squees. And it was also this moment that Gale didn't hesitate to scramble to his feet and charge. Assuming Kendhl decided to stand up and run, Gale would still manage to wrap his arms around her stomach and lifting her into the air. He would then plop down in the water, bringing her with him.

Was it awkward chasing a naked woman on the shoreline?

Yes. Yes it was. But only when Gale thought about it. He tried not to though, considering she didn't give a damn anyway. She was a Kelvic after all. If she didn't care then why should he? ...Okay, maybe there were some reasons, but still! Okay, this is just sounding weird. Uh, let's put it this way. Gale was having too much fun chasing her to care whether she was naked or not. Okay, that just sounds worse. There was no way to make this sound right, was there?
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Ricky Maze on April 1st, 2014, 3:59 am

Even if the others that were here seemed to be off doing whatever they wanted somehow Ricky couldn’t help but enjoy himself now, he had both his pregnant soon to be wife and of course a box with Kelp Beer next to him. Even though he would normally stay away from drinking so much he found himself no longer in a mood to care now, and Telion really didn’t mind it since it helped put him in a more relaxed state of mind after a stressful situation. What happened next though while the couple watched Kenny and Gale play around made both Ricky and Telion laugh out loud, the soft-spoken blonde relaxed against Ricky as her hands rested over the bump under her belly. The child stirred more it seems, as she not only couldn’t stop giggling off and on but she also tended to squirm about here and there.

It was only a bit odd for Ricky to experience this as he could only imagine what Telion felt underneath her belly, deep within that interior that which housed their developing child. For Ricky he couldn’t help but be all the more excited for the day the child would be born, even if that seemed to be quite a ways off from now. Really though what excited him most was the activity the child seemed to demonstrate even within the womb, as he believed it’s bounciness proved that the child was very much a boy in his current state. Telion could easily argue that it was a girl of course, it was a couple’s thing apparently since they did it off and on. Speaking of couple’s thing Ricky took notice that Kenny had been running around nude with Gale chasing her, like two play mates from a school or orphanage as such. He didn’t dwell on the concept much, just the idea that the two acted like two giddy child mates bound for “love” as it was called.

How quaint. Ricky not only manages to accidently knock up his best friend and fall in love with her, but in turn survives an attack from vengeful pirates so that he may in turn finally see romance blossoming between his best friend and another. Kenny was no doubt a special one alright, considering she somehow brought out something different in Gale. Something better actually, something that made Gale seem all the more high spirited. Uplifted as if nothing seemed to trouble him anymore. It made Ricky smile and laugh genuinely as he felt the urge to kiss his own beloved, thus he did so affectionately as the two played around. The kissing led to a bit of smooching that continued on for several chimes, though Telion frowned afterwards and whispered to him, "Ew. Kelp breath." She teased him with a giggle, Ricky chuckled with a hic to follow as he was about to say some smart ass remark back to her.

Of course the playing that Gale and Kenny did resulted in the snag of the couples attention once again, both Kenny and Gale were now in the waves of the shoreline waters with Gale embracing the Kelvic. It would’ve been romantic had she not been naked… no it was romantic just not the genuine romance that budded within Zeltiva. It was instead rather weird… weird but unique in a sense. Telion chuckled once or twice with an amused grin on her face, while Ricky took one large swig from yet another bottle of Kelp Beer. "’ey! Git a room ya vagiks!" Ricky teased with a loud laugh to follow, he was by now drunk enough to be considered drunk at least.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Beach Bonfire Bonanza

Postby Kendhl Pilkvist on April 1st, 2014, 2:23 pm

"Oh shyke! Gale wait! Gaale!" Kendhl clawed her way across the sand before getting her legs beneath her. She ran, trying to avoid the lanky blond man, but her limbs still felt heavy from the transition between water and land. Gale's arms encircled her midriff and proceeded to haul her into the air. The Kelvic yelped, thrashing about in his grasp. "Gale McCenry put me down or Laviku help me I will slap you with another fish!"

And he did just that.

Sort of. All at once the girl felt she was falling. Gale had dropped them both on the sand, the sudden, unexpected contact with the ground jolting her body. "Oww... Gale, that was mean!"

It wasn't really, but what else was she supposed to say? 'Gale, you are a wonderful person'? That would be odd. Kendhl attempted to roll over and stand up, but discovered the man still holding on to her. Her face turned red. What was he doing? "Uh, Gale? Y-you can let go now..."

At the same time the otter Kelvic heard Ricky shout something. Get a what? ...Oh. Oh. Oh. The blush on the young woman's face grew into a bright crimson. Gale... He thought of her as a friend, right? Kendhl really liked him, but she wasn't sure if he liked her. But him holding her felt... natural.
Kendhl Pilkvist
The Lonely Ghost

Words: 52800
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 11:51 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext