OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Black Onyx on November 13th, 2014, 7:07 am

"Welcome to Zeltiva!" Steals all of Lisana's money and walks away whistling.

Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Black Onyx
Sometimes, our scars define us

Words: 175802
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 11:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on November 19th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Hello Zeltiva,

Thanks to the lovely efforts of Mr. Jadlin Hayes and the wonderful Ms. Alija, we have a few new additions to our beautiful city. Pelthes Pelts is our new leatherworking shop! Please enjoy it to your hearts content!

Also, Ms. Alija has created an apprentice to the grumpy blacksmith at The Armed Scholar. He's much more approachable if you ask me. :paranoid:

Please take the time to thank these players for their contributions to our city!

-Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on November 19th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Whoopsies! Forgot to note that Zeltiva also has its first public defense attorney NPC! You can find him here for the time being.

Mr. Grimsby isn't horrible at his job. He really isn't. If you find yourself in a sticky situation and need an attorney to come to your defense, he's up for hire if you can afford him. Or perhaps you might want to hire his lovely assistant? (Whoever that is. >.>)

Be on the lookout folks! Some new goodies are soon to be unveiled. I'm also going to take this time to say that: the season is almost over! If you haven't done your Job Threads now is the time!

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Saraphina Skyglow on November 19th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Wow. XD Loving the new look to Zeltiva Perplexity.

Saraphina Skyglow
No chains will ever hold me

Words: 234308
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2014, 11:59 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Ireth Telemnar on November 23rd, 2014, 11:02 am

Insert Title Here

:) Ireth has come to Zeltiva! I'd love to thread with each and every one of you, though it'd probably be best if we awaited the coming of the new season. But I just wanted to let you all know! She arrives in the city on Fall 63rd, 514 A.V. :D
Ireth Telemnar
A tune for your thoughts?

Words: 169690
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2013, 2:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)

The Common Room

Postby Bianca White on November 23rd, 2014, 1:49 pm

I wonder who the lovely assistant is. Heather? Lindsey?
Bianca White
sweet beginning

Words: 25644
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2014, 12:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on November 24th, 2014, 1:07 am

Hello Zeltiva,

I am feeling a bit under the weather and have been for a few days now. I apologize, but I am going to take a day or two to simply get some rest, catch up with work, and see if I can shake the ickyness that has taken hold of me right now. If you're waiting for your grades, I sincerely apologize but I will get to them with expediency as soon as I get back into the swing of things.

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Perplexity on November 25th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Hello Lovelies,

Well I am feeling much better! Yay! While I'm here I will take the time to politely nudge people in the direction of the Character Registry for Fall 514. If you are going to play in Zeltiva for this season and beyond then you must register every season you are active in the domain. I've seen a couple people flittering about that have not registered. Now, if all you're writing are Flashbacks you are excluded but if your character is actively in the Domain, please register. Pretty please? I'd rather not have to start locking threads.

Also, the Lord of Council's Office and the processes contained therein are conducted in-character. That's all I'll say about that.

Lastly, Fall is ending ya'll! If you haven't completed your Job Threads you should do those! When you're finished with them just pop on over to my Storyteller Office so that when Winter rolls around I can award your wages! If you don't have a job then you should get with me ASAP so that we can hash one out for you. If you already know what you want to do then put your post in the Lord of Council's Office. The only exceptions to this are those professions of a more "questionable" nature. If you're seeking to do that then contact me directly.

Happy Writing,
Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Ricky Maze on December 1st, 2014, 11:46 pm

Reading the new calender makes me think "Daaaaaaaaaamn!" the whole way down, but at the same time I'm in love with the amount of hardship and challenges found in this season's calender. Anybody who would like to participate in any of the seasonal challenges should pm me! I'll be working out ways to make sure Ricky's family doesn't suffer severe starvation... if that's at all possible. >.>
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Common Room

Postby Anais Seawind on December 2nd, 2014, 4:55 am

Hello, Zeltiva!

Displaced and disproportionately somber Svefra seeks threads of all types. :D She's relatively new to Zeltiva, having lived in the city for just about a year and a half, now. Time enough for her doldrums to have mellowed and for her to have begun taking an active interest in people, events, and personal growth.

In other words, I'll save almost all of the mopey stuff for solos & flashbacks. :lol: Looking forward to this season & threading with some of ya's! Feel free to bury me in pm's if you've got a thread notion in mind.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.
Anais Seawind
Player

Words: 129187
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2014, 5:56 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

PreviousNext