Wikus' Waste [No Rak'keli allowed!]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Wikus on April 17th, 2016, 3:18 am

Hello!

Welcome to my shitty scrapbook. I post all my shitty memes, my shitty music, and all the other shite over here. I've asked permissions from the players depicted in the memes to be posted here, and I will always do so.

Feel free to post if you wish.

Let's get to cooking!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This one I did just today, when Skyard and I were discussing the possibility (probable in my eyes, impossible in his) of the Albino and Wikus bonding and becoming BFFs. Sky's a great guy and since I've never showed this to the general public, he gets the first place. Also, he's like the only albino on the site - he deserves special privileges. I do shitty memes for a living... Steve Nojob is my name.

And this one is about our adored Alexander Faircroft, more known for his TRUE name: Alexfondler Fairlysoft. This post originated by the rather disturbing findings that his face claim is actually a sexual predator, which immediately translated into an assumption that his character is the same. We were correct! Alex goes around and just flashes female squires every day, so better cover your eyes, kids!

Praise Vayt.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Ball on April 17th, 2016, 4:08 am

lol i laughed and rolled around the floor quite literally from the Alex one there Blighter
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Wikus on April 17th, 2016, 4:13 am

OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!

OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!
OPEN THE FUCKING GATES!

Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby S'Essy on April 17th, 2016, 5:41 am

Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Wikus on April 22nd, 2016, 11:18 pm

Well, shit.

One of the last things I thought I'd ever do is leave Mizahar, but life is always full of surprises just like Forest Gump's box of chocolates. Just like Forest, I've been moving around dumbly without an objective in mind, and yet I can proudly say I've been blessed with the most amazing opportunities and experiences of my life.

The moment I stepped into Mizahar, all the way in August of last year, was the moment I got hooked into writing once again. Some of you may know the story that I've never done forum RP before, that I came from RPing in online games and whatnot. That is true. Mizahar was the first forum based around roleplay I joined, and it has been my only one. Ever since that August I joined chat, I've been hooked into this site, lured again and again to return, and doing so with a smile. It took me a whole month to get a CS up, and even then it was the shittiest example of what a CS is, since... well... I has no coding talent. Still, I was proud about it, like a child that took a shit on its own for the first time. That CS was shit indeed. XD

Ever since I've joined, I've met a lot of you, some I got to know a lot and others I only knew their character's name. Nevertheless, you guys made me feel at home from day 1, and you've kept me coming back with all your jokes, with your plots, with talent and with good vibes. I'm a giggle addict, to be honest. You make me giggle, smile, laugh out loud, or just feel happy, and I'm forever yours. Between all of you, you've done exactly that, which is why I hold Mizahar as one of my fondest experiences. Getting to meet and write with all of you was not only fun, but also a source of inspiration for me to try and strive for more, to improve and try to at least shadow your writing. I've not written with all of you, unfortunately, which breaks my heart as that would've been a dream come true. Nevertheless, I've written with some of you, and I'd say that's enough for now. So humble, much wow.

Now that I'm leaving, I'm leaving more than just my character behind. Wikus holds my eternal love, for I invest a great deal of my soul into my characters. He has a lot of potential to warm my heart again and again, or to make my stomach growl in disgust. However, you will never know that, for only I truly know him as I'm his creator. His backstory is unwritten still, and I treasure his origins with such ferocity that nobody is ever going to know the full picture. He's my little secret, you can say. As to his future, there is a lot of promise for his evolution, for future plots, for new fragments that latch onto him and make him grow. Well... no more, at least. I love him dearly, but just like every other character, I leave his story unfinished so I can dream day and night about him.

There were many things I would've liked to explore with him. There are a lot of plots I've left hanging in my selfish retreat, a lot of threading partners I'm leaving behind, so I'm sorry for that. Konrad, Rufio, Tanith, Verena, S'Essy.... A countless number of people that I'm letting down with my leave, so I apologize to all fo you. Damn, man... I didn't even get to write smut with Wikus. Are you fucking kidding me!? I feel guilty, I truly do. Fiachra deserves a special mention, because the sexy raven and Wikus finally got together and with my leave I've basically hurt her character big time. There are others, many others, like Kaie to whom I promised a thread along with Kiva that never happened, Theo which I forgot to PM about a thread, Clyde with whom I wanted to share an encounter in the future, Azmere, with whom I'd say I've been friends with since day one and the one character I would've liked to encounter with Wikus. Firenze, Achenar, Valerius (I've always wanted to write with him, damn it!), the Raisin... Terrific people that I'll miss, and many more that I've not named.

I've never considered myself a very smart man, or very talented, or anything in particular, but I've always believed I have a big heart in which most of you guys have made yourself at home. I'm pretty selfish, so I'll keep you locked in there even if you don't want it. No means yes in my world!

I would like to think I've given you back all the love I feel has been given to me, but I'm surely not even close to it. I have tried, I promise! But still, I'll treasure dearly every last moment I've been here, so thank you once again for all these wonderful memories! All the inside jokes, like Kate Zithsale, 'Open the fucking gates', 'Tit Strangler', Necrophiliac cannibal... Those things I'll never forget, cause it makes me smile and it makes me happy.

Happiness > Everything else. So smile, be happy, and keep being yourselves!

Now, I know I've made a whole bunch of memes about most of you, so it's only fair that this last one is about me.

Added some bitches cause I'm lonely. I'm fucking cancer, bro hahaha

Signing out,

Your local filthy, disgusting, chicken-petcher bearded Blighter,
-Petyo.

Praise Vayt.

PS: Wikus did fuck his chickens.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Fiachra on April 22nd, 2016, 11:28 pm

Shall miss you mate, but do not worry too much about this bird, I'll work out countless stories for us that will stay unwritten, it will be very nearly as good as the real thing!

Wherever you wind up, have fun, and I hope they appreciate you, I am always about on Skype anytime you want to hit me up.

All the best, no matter what you do or where you go!

One more, for Wikus <3
Fiachra
Player

Words: 100578
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2015, 7:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Sayana on April 22nd, 2016, 11:37 pm

You'll be missed Wikus.

... And I saw your model in an advertisement in the elevator at work today, again.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Tanith Sitai on April 23rd, 2016, 8:55 am

Such a shame, we'll miss you bro!

4/6 Threads

The Raven's Rose | Boxcode's | Adoptable's | Art
Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Words: 24594
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 3:51 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Rufio on April 23rd, 2016, 1:51 pm

Not sure if you are already gone, or if this will mean much from a near-stranger, but what lovely sentiment in your post.

I am sad to see you go. You have such creativity that even if we never got to write together, or even talk much OOC—your writing, imagination, sense of humour & presence really rippled outwards.

I appreciate the mention. I have no ill feelings about the plots that were planned at all, & i hope you don't feel too badly on yourself.

Whatever the reasons for your leaving & whatever you do now—warmest wishes!

Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Kaie on April 23rd, 2016, 2:43 pm

I'm sad to see you go, Wikus, but feel grateful I had the pleasure of sharing at least one thread with you. Wherever you do go, bring that creativity, kindness, and dedication to your passions with you! And never be afraid to come on back. :)

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next