Fall 516 A.V Character Registry

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Anarkhos on September 1st, 2016, 3:24 pm

My fellow Sunberthians . Fall has come upon us. Come and let us rejoice as we have made it through yet another season. As always in our lovely anarchic city things are always going the complete and total opposite of good for us all whether its thieves, disease and a plethora od other things, but that's what makes Sunberth the fantastic city it is. So if you wish to indulge in a bit of crime and danger come on in and sign up.

Character Registration

PC Name:

Age & Sex:

Character Summary: Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out

Character Loyalties/Groups: In Sunberth, where your loyalties lie are pretty important. Is your PC a member of any gangs, or religious groups? Do they *want* to join any of these?

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident? Visitor? Other?

What are your character goals for this season?: Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really wouldn't want to happen to them?

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?

Favourite type of thread?: Social? Violent?

Romance? Other? Tell us!

Do you require Moderator Assistance?:

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
       [size=150]Character Registration[/size]

[b]PC Name: [/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Character Summary:[/b] Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out
[b]Character Loyalties/Groups: [/b]In Sunberth, where your loyalties lie are pretty important. Is your PC a member of any gangs, or religious groups? Do they *want* to join any of these?
[b]Purpose of being in Sunberth: [/b]Resident? Visitor? Other?
[b]What are your character goals for this season?: [/b] Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really [i]wouldn't[/i] want to happen to them?
[b]What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: [/b]Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!
[b]What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?[/b] 
[b]Favourite type of thread?:[/b] Social? Violent? Romance? Other? Tell us!
[b]Do you require Moderator Assistance?: [/b]
[b]Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:  [/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]     
Anarkhos
Retired Staff

Words: 78115
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2016, 11:48 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Deliath on September 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm

Out of Character

~
Character Registration

PC Name: Deliath Telori
Age & Sex: 25/Female
Character Summary: An upbeat herbalist looking to help others, learn more skills, and improve her social standing. She's more than happy to teach others whatever she knows
Character Loyalties/Groups: She's mostly loyal to herself and the others that live in the Sunset Quarter, along with the other regular citizens
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: To get a job, learn more skills, meet new people, and possibly take part in a quest
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I just want to improve my writing skills in all thread types, al
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? I liked the lawlessness, and the fact that it's quite violent would give Deliath the motivation to stay there and help those that are injured. It's also a place where Deliath is most likely to learn combat skills
Favourite type of thread?: Social is my favourite, but most others are a close second. My least favourite right now is romance but I'm still happy to write that
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure, just hit me up and send me a message
Additional Comments: If anybody wants to thread, just send me a message
~
Last edited by Deliath on September 2nd, 2016, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Ssafirsotibones on September 1st, 2016, 4:16 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Ssafirsotibones(Goes by Bones)

Age & Sex: 135 yrs old, Male

Character Summary: New unarmed combat instructor having recently opened a training academy in Sunberth. Looking for new students, and protector of the weak, with some Vigilantism on the side. Also has a fancy blade he's skilled with.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Interested in joining the Vigilante's OOC, but IC he's never heard of them as a group.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Combat Instructor.

What are your character goals for this season?: Gain new students, teach some classes, show his skills. Possibly find out about the Vigilantes.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Get a chance to meet new students, expand his tutelage, and get involved in the Vigilantes.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, and of course the beautiful vistas. ;)

Favourite type of thread?: Combat.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Possibly.

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.

Additional Comments: Bear in mind he goes by Bones, assuming he gives a name at all, which he doesn't always do. Also bear in mind Dhani appear pure human in their human form, so there isn't really anything to give him away as a Dhani inherently unless you see him shifting.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Baran on September 1st, 2016, 4:20 pm

Character Registration

X

PC Name: Baran
Age & Sex: Uh, Male & 29 yrs old
Character Summary: Baran is an exuberant man with a thirst for adventure, who loves playing his gamba and wishes to make a name for himself in every city he visits.
Character Loyalties/Groups: He's trying to keep out of the way of gangs and violence, and of course, he's willing to play for all and everyone- for the right pay, that is
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Visitor, or perhaps he's going to stay for a few more seasons!
What are your character goals for this season?: Baran wants to get even better at his craft, and most of all wishes to get some recognition with the people of Sunberth. He also wants to meet as many people as he can, make some friends and have some romances.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: This season, I want to finish my job threads fast, so that Baran can actually have some money! O.O
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? It's a wonderful city of madness and anarchy, why not? Also, there is a handy tent city where Baran can pitch up, so there's that. :P
Favourite type of thread?: I don't have a particular favourite, but I like descriptive ones, and especially being in interesting places. If that even makes sense...
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Nope!
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not really, no. Sorry. :)
Additional Comments: The calendar looks ahmazing! :D Once I've managed to pay his seasonal expenses for last season, I'm really looking forward to diving in and threading with you all.

Baran
"If you steal my gamba, I will gut you."

Words: 64397
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2016, 12:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aladari Coolwater on September 1st, 2016, 4:43 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Aladari Coolwater
Age & Sex: 17, Female
Character Summary: A party-lovin' young girl, just trying to survive in a city she never wanted to be part of.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Aladari would like to join the Vigilantes, but is not part of the group as of now.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?:
- Participate in the crazy sea monster plot
- Skill up sailing
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?:
- Finally finish old job threads
Freedom.
Favourite type of thread?: I like threads with high stakes and meaningful conflict, mental, emotional, or physical.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Other than wages, no.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Additional Comments: Maybe it's a good thing Al hasn't bought a boat yet. :P Or is this the season to finally do it? Decisions, decisions...
Last edited by Aladari Coolwater on September 3rd, 2016, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Phira on September 2nd, 2016, 10:01 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Phira
Age & Sex:2 year old Female
Character Summary: Inquisitive and hell bent on finding somewhere she belongs, Phira will do anything it takes to fill this deep longing.
Character Loyalties/Groups: She isn't part of any yet, but she has her preference.
What are your character goals for this season?: I want to avoid her death. As for what I want to happen: joining a gang, finding a lover or possibly bondmate, getting into a fight.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I am really up to writing anything, but I really want to see if I can write a passable fighting scene. I would also like to try and write a romantic thread.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Phira wants to find somewhere she belongs and right now Sunberth is where that is. With it's lawlessness she feels like she can try anything she wants and find out what it is she's good at.
Favourite type of thread?: I like any type of thread really. I want to study up on violent and fighting theads, so I may be able to write one myself.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment.
Additional Comments:
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lo'campo on September 3rd, 2016, 4:08 am

"Normal Text"
Mental text
Lo'campo
Oumoc
Losasa
Oumren

Character Registration

PC Name: Lo'campo/ Oumoc
Age & Sex: 45, male
Character Summary: A homicidal Akalak looking to rid himself of his demons as well as his darker persona whilst dealing with the problems of everyday life of being a father.
Character Loyalties/Groups: As of current, Lo' has no major ties to any gangs or factions of Sunberth, though he does protect the Sunset Quarter Orphanage, and may have a loose tie tot he Vigilante Gang
What are your character goals for this season?: Goals for this season is to get Lo'campo and Oumoc to connect with their daughters as well as other people.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I wish to try writing lighter threads and sway away from my usual dark and murderous threads.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The freedom to do as you please with little to no consequence.
Favourite type of thread?: I like all types of threads, but I do excel in dark, scary, combat, and suspenseful threads.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Additional Comments: Watch your backs because the Campo's are back. Let's have fun!

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Ascen on September 4th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Ascen Amastacia
Age & Sex: 19 Male
Character Summary: Ascen is on a personal quest of finding out more of the current whereabouts of his teacher since Ascen hasn't heard from his teacher in a few seasons now. He is a mercenary, sell-sword, bouncer, or whatever you would want to call him. So protection jobs, delivering stuff even, and other things that can get Ascen to join in a thread.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Ascen is actually independent to some extent. He hasn't truly been around in Sunberth long enough to say which group he is loyal to. However he is loyal to his jobs and tends to carry them out to the letter.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Visitor
What are your character goals for this season?: Possibly develop more opportunities for my character such as having more contacts, more friends, and maybe teach Ascen a life better than fighting for survival.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Honestly I can go with just about any kind of roleplay, but for Ascen it'll mostly be like an adventure type of thing that he wants to achieve. Something that'll give both him and myself to look forward to writing out in the (hopefully) near future.
Favourite type of thread?: I'm going ahead to list this in order from Most to Least Favorite type. Adventure/Violent/Social/Romance.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Possibly
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Additional Comments:     
Secret :
Ascen Reputation Points Faction Title
Citizens 0
Daggerhands -11 Annoyance
Night Eyes +7 Stranger
Vigilantes 0
The Quarter 0
Slavers 0
Sun's Birth 0
Ascen
Player

Words: 121082
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 10:59 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby A'va on September 5th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Oona of the Patient Shadows
Age & Sex: 19, female.
Character Summary: Oona arrived in Sunberth at the start of this season, and like all of her people she's thirsty for that blood and craving those conflicts!
Character Loyalties/Groups: Oona is a devout follower of Myri, Akajia and Dira. At some point, I hope to get her involved in the Night Eyes.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: New resident
What are your character goals for this season?: I really want to extend Oona's weaponry skills, as well as her stealth. Anyone out there with an equallt combative PC, PM me!
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: To improve in my conflict threads
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Violence and debauchery!
Favourite type of thread?: Anything with drama!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No thanks!
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure:)
A'va
show me what hurts.

Words: 10340
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2016, 1:38 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on September 6th, 2016, 8:26 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Sh'Ky Naes
Age & Sex: 29-year-old male.
Character Summary: Con Man on a quest of VENGEANCE.
Character Loyalties/Groups: None but himself, and he likes it that way.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident, leaving this season.
What are your character goals for this season?: To leave Sunberth and get to Kenash, so 'Ky can exact his RIGHTEOUS RAEG.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Violence, violence, and maybe some intrigue.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?: Da anarchy, bruv.
Favourite type of thread?: Meh, whatever.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not really.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nah.
Additional Comments: RIGHTEOUS RAEG AND DIVINE VENGEANCE SHALL BE EXACTED AGAINST A CERTAIN GINGER NPC.
College is picking up, sorry if I'm not on for long periods of time.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?
Redemptio et quomodo iusti non quod petitur intelligis quia quod vindicta?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes
Sometimes good people do horrible things.

Words: 82544
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2014, 12:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Next