OOC Info The Riverfall 517 Summer Character Registry

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Riverfall 517 Summer Character Registry

Postby Gossamer on July 17th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Character Registry Spring 517 AV

Welcome To Summer 517 AV!!!

If you play in Riverfall, you must register!
Please let us know who you are
and why you are here.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Fallon on July 18th, 2017, 7:01 am

Doing this again:

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Fallon Skylar, the Inspector, Bitzer Redwulf.
Age, Sex, Race? 24, Female, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Fallon is a PI and owner of the SWI. Looking to settle herself anew in the city of Riverfall, she will be bumbling her way along while recovering from her past.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Fallon is a resident
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Moving from Zeltiva to Riverfall
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Fallon would like to meet Eyris so she can answer her questions. Though in honesty I imagine Fallon would be content with sitting down and drinking tea.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Tasteful violence, it allows the mind to consider realistic possibilities and give the character a little push.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? If it happens naturally in thread then sure, but I don't go looking for it.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No. Would I like to? Possibly.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? if There is purpose behind it, then totally. But I like things to be a little more than a meet and greet.
What does your character want to learn this season? about the city, it's laws and it's culture. Fallon knows nothing about the city.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? anyone, everyone? Don't be shy. Drop me a PM.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I would like to see Fallon starting to recover from her past, her hang ups and be very "heal thyself".
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? it was different in culture in comparison to other cities. Different allows me something else to sink my teeth into.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I would quite like to have Fallon meet Eyris and go for her second Lykata mark, but I'm otherwise quite capable of looking after myself.

Additional Comments: Hello! I don't bite so drop a PM if you'd like to thread, or need a plot idea sound board. I'm open for a lot of ideas, and if you want some training (within reason) then hit me up.
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Robinson Gilli on July 18th, 2017, 8:59 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Robinson 'Robin' Gilli
Age, Sex, Race? 26, male, human
Describe your character in a short abstract? An awkward merc looking to survive in a city that doesn't really need
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Kuvan is the intent, and perhaps a few years depending on what happens.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Departure from his home in Sunberth
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? None, he's never had much focus on the gods
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, more specifically I enjoy combat violence because I am a dude and well, I always like how people handle such a struggle.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I can't say I've experienced it well enough to give an answer, but if it happens then so be it.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? If I get his business rolling and profitable, he' d be the head of one and might eventually search for employees!
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I'm alright with 'em, I feel 'em necessary to make my writing grow as well as develop my character's personality further.
What does your character want to learn this season? Anything that helps him develop really, but at this point I'd say 'life skills'
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? If I had a short list of one, I could answer that with confidence.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? To grow from typical awkward guy to typical awkward guy knowing much more about himself.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? At the time it was one of the options available to me, and with the whole warrior vibe it was the most suitable.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Something that would test his conviction as a warrior.

Additional Comments: I have hugs and cookies, you may have both. Also don't be afraid to drop me a PM for threads!
Languages spoken:

Common=fluent, Fratava=basic, Pavi=poor

"Is not that I dun wanna talk, is jus' that I'm not good at it"
Robinson Gilli
Merc Dog

Words: 88416
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2014, 7:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Balian Martell on July 18th, 2017, 10:41 am

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Balian Martell, aka Bali
Age, Sex, Race? 21 year old human male
Describe your character in a short abstract? Balian is free spirited young man trying to find his place in the world.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a Kuvan, yet he will be residing at the The Glynstein Master Station for the foreseeable future.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Fianlly being given the chance to explore outside the confining walls of Syliras.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? if it had to happen, Caiyha. But he is not particularly religious.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?Yes, as it provides a good opportunity to write realistic and emotionally charged posts and develop my character
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? so long as it is natural, have no problem with it.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Balian is a member of the knights of Sylir, who i guess are always recruiting.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?so long they have a purpose and end goal, yes.
What does your character want to learn this season? get to competent in archery and sword play, otherwise Balian just wants to experience the world.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? everyone and anyone
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?ideally, to resolve an internal conflict between duty and passion.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? because it made the most sense, story continuity wise after the closing of syliras
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?, nothing that I can think of atm.
To hunt, you need to know your prey just as well as you know yourself
a
Balians Wilderness Journal
Balian Martell
The young hunter

Words: 113544
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2013, 2:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kamilla on July 18th, 2017, 11:46 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kamilla 'Circe' Gordon
Age, Sex, Race? 24, F, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Blunt, inquisitive, demanding... difficult
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? No and uncertain
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Failing to earn the rank of Wizard on Sahova
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? I honestly have no clue.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure, if there's a point to it.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Sure, if it occurs naturally
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope, but she'd love to be
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure, so long as there's a minor background plot to keep it moving along.
What does your character want to learn this season? Anything about magic... and now pet owning
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Any and all
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Find a reachable goal or purpose.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Beautiful city, despite lacking a criminal underbelly.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? An epic quest?
Additional Comments: Second times the charm. One month left to enjoy the Sakel
Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Grim Ravenwood on July 18th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Grim, just Grim.
Age, Sex, Race? 21, Male, Mixed
Describe your character in a short abstract? Laid-back, patient, calm... and not so much calm around undead.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? I'll be making my kuvan thread shortly~
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? I guess moving into the new city? Adding another notch to the travelling rope.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Grim would like to meet Dira again, seeing as i have a thread idea, and maybe one for the second mark in the near future.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Depends. Grim has a creed he follows, one that obliges him to do all in his power to uphold balance, helping those stuck in the void that is unlife, in one way or another. So yeah, i like violence as long as it has purpose.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Well, so far, i've had little opportunity to do so, though i wouldn't shy from them.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Grim is an Eiyon, which is sort of a cult. Taking members, always!
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Well, yeah, as long as they are not overly short.
What does your character want to learn this season? Still in the process of adjusting to the city. Also, looking to improve somewhat in spiritism.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Grim would be happy to meet everyone! Currently, Orin and he are planning a meet up~
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? So far, apart from helping the occasional ghost, Grim did not have much encounters with nuits, the returned and the like. I am planning on something a bit more major, something that will immerse him more in the path he chose a year ago.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Well, at first, it was because i didn't have much choice. Though i am still not into the whole "second class citizen" thing, i am beginning to see RF's merits.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Nothing quite yet~
Additional Comments: Heya! If you would like to undertake a thread with Riverfall's only undertaker (assistant), drop me a pm~
Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Words: 124151
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2016, 1:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Orin Fenix on July 19th, 2017, 12:53 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Orin Fenix
Age, Sex, Race? 21, Male, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Socially awkward depressed cook clinging to hope.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Severing a Kelvic bond
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Priskil, cause Orin worships her fervently. He needs her hope to get through most days.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I do, although I'm not the best at it! I find it tends to bring out the inner characters.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Orin doesn't but I absolutely do! I find it fun to watch Orin squirm.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? As long as they're well done, I'm fine with social threads.
What does your character want to learn this season? Some wilderness survival, herbalism, and poison
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? *blinks* I think I've contacted everyone on the registry or am in threads with them all but if I missed ya shoot me a PM!
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I would love to see Orin pick up a few magical disciplines
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Great PCs, and the cuisine works for Orin.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Gnosis thread would be nice, but mostly I don't need anything.

Additional Comments: I was supposed to write a dirty limerick about food, but I decided this was more acceptable. If you all really want me to I suppose I could.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on July 19th, 2017, 3:02 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Salara Kel'Halavath
Age, Sex, Race? 7 yo. (physically 30ish) Female, Kelvic
Describe your character in a short abstract? Salara is an overly curious, non-domesticated Kelvic cougar that has no problem getting herself into trouble. She does have some challenges that restrict her freedom to be who/what she wants to be and when as part of a scheme with Fallon's investigation business.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? No, currently following along as Fallon's apprentice. Where she goes...
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Finding love and losing it as Karyk and she went their separate ways due to foolish perceptions of obligations.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Beginning to like the idea of meeting Kelwin, the god and goddess of lost causes. It seems a running theme for Salara.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, Salara's natural inclination is towards violence for survival of the fittest. Not being able to express herself violently at least now and then would likely cause her to lose her mind.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I didn't think so, but where the heart leads....
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? If she is she hasn't told me yet.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I've recently realized that posting for the simple pleasure of writing with a partner even if it isn't a 'great read' for everyone else isn't such a bad thing.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I'd be pleased for her to meet and interact at least once with everyone.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Learn a little more of the investigation trade from the shadier side of the business.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Salara's head followed her mentor to Riverfall, but her heart went to Ravok.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Nothing comes to mind, but I'll reach out when it does.
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Valour Skyglow on July 20th, 2017, 1:03 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Valour Skyglow, however she refrains from stating her last name
Age, Sex, Race? 15, Female, Vantha
Describe your character in a short abstract? Cold first impressions, loves getting to know people and having adventures. She's generally a kind person and is hard to anger.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a resident yet, but probably going to be in Riverfall for a while.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Learning about the Vantha's that are out to be slaughtered; she's scared for her life.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Morwen; she was raised to worship and take pride in her.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Of course, but only if it's done fairly and honestly.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I don't mind so long as it happens naturally, and taking into account Valour's age.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope, she's a lonely loner!
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Love them.
What does your character want to learn this season? She wants to work on combat, cooking and painting.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I'm not too sure, anyone who would like to roleplay. I'm pretty open to everyone and anyone!
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want to see Valour settling well and finding a solid disguise for her being Vantha. I also want her to make friends who she'd be able to rely on in a time of jeopardy.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I loved the whole vibe of it and felt it would suit Valour. It seemed serene and pretty interesting.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Probably a fun quest- maybe even dangerous?

Additional Comments: I'd love to have Valour meet new people, so If anyone would like to thread, don't hesitate to drop me a PM!
Valour Skyglow
Player

Words: 53050
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2017, 11:50 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Ball on July 23rd, 2017, 2:11 am

Apparently this has to be redone...

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Ball. Ser Ball
Age, Sex, Race? Pycon, Male, 5
Describe your character in a short abstract? All clay and knight. Totally awesome (Okay awesome is subjective)
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not a res, at the outpost, no idea duration
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Having to leave his home.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Tough decision. Myri to become the new War God, or Rhysol so I can punch in his face. Maybe the original Sylir, cause awesome.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Totally. Ball == violence,
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? No as Ball, they aren't fitting for him
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? The Knights of Syliras. Always taking members
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?No as Ball, they aren't fitting for him
What does your character want to learn this season? Leadership and weapons
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?All of them he can
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Become a better knight
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It had the Order and has actually been on my list for a while
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?no idea, if something comes up I will let you know

Additional Comments:
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes