Spring 519 Character Registry

Register Your Characters Here for the Spring Season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Gillar on March 3rd, 2019, 8:51 pm

Character Name:
Type of Residence: Citizen, Non-citizen Resident, Visitor, Slave
Profession: What does your PC do for money?
Briefly Describe Your Character: Give us a line or two about you.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes or No. If yes, please explain.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. Answer here.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Answer here.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Answer here.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? Answer here.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Answer here.

Code: Select all
[u]Character Name:[/u]
[u]Type of Residence:[/u] Citizen, Non-citizen Resident, Visitor, Slave
[u]Profession:[/u] What does your PC do for money?
[u]Briefly Describe Your Character:[/u] Give us a line or two about you.
[u]Need Moderator’s Assistance:[/u] Yes or No.  If yes, please explain.

[u]Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you.[/u] Answer here.

[u]Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds?[/u] Answer here.

[u]Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season?[/u] Answer here.

[u]What sort of things do you like to write about?  Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions?[/u] Answer here.

[u]What would you like to improve upon in your writing?[/u] Answer here.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Itt on March 3rd, 2019, 9:23 pm

Timestamp

Character Name: Itt
Type of Residence:Non-citizen Resident
Profession: Courier (to be aproved)
Briefly Describe Your Character: Itt is a kelvic sloth who loves birds and is learning how society works.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: I may need some assistence with some thread ideas that I have for Itt being on the lake shore, but I think most of the ideas I have can be guest moderated and don't require any advanced moderation. But if I do need moderation I'll ask!

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you.
The Voice and the changing of the Voice are super interesting, and I'm excited to see how the dynamic is going to play out in future seasons! The politics of this city is really incredible.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? I don't think so? I seriously can't think of anything but if I do I'll let you know.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Itt learning about religion/Rhysol is one, and given the calender, I'm definitely going to be doing some bug hunting with Itt and getting some wilderness survival points and the like. I think Itt actually learning what Ravok is about, and by that I mean understanding who Rhysol is, is going to be my biggest goal this season.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? I write about anything! Action, social, drama, I don't mind anything! Given the seasonal calendar, I imagine there is going to be a lot of drama this season so if anyone wants to thread, especially about The Hunt, let me know!

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? I think I have pacing issues. I think I kind of gloss over certain things and slow down at others that might seem odd, so I want to even my pacing out and use pacing more effectively so it's not so stop-and-go.
Itt
Sleepy Head

Words: 147703
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Artist (1)

Postby Zavya on March 3rd, 2019, 9:44 pm

Registering for Spring

Character Name: Zavya
Type of Residence: Slave, but... escaped.
Profession: Escaped slave that mooches off a mercenary until she gets her own job and can stop being such a freeloader.
Briefly Describe Your Character: Zavya is a Kelvic tiger, fierce in aspect, but slowly softening. She is slowly learning who she is without chains binding her.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: I don't think so.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. I think I said the same thing last season, but the city's devotion to the god of evil is still fascinating. Zavya herself might not give two shykes about Rhysol, but it's interesting to read about, nonetheless.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Not at this time.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Killing a certain Valdinox bastard. Developing a deeper relationship with her soon-to-be bondmate. Learning who she really is.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? Romance, combat, conflict of all kinds, sass. Really, I'll write about almost anything, so if you're interested in throwing together some ideas, shoot me a DM!

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? I'd like to improve upon balancing human vs. animalistic behaviors in the way Zavya acts and reacts to her world.
Zavya
Hear me roar

Words: 151900
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Elias Caldera on March 4th, 2019, 10:06 am

Character Name: Elias Caldera
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: Ebonstryfe
Need Moderator’s Assistance: No

Briefly Describe Your Character: An ambitious mage willing do to bad things for... not quite as bad reasons.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. Politics.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? No

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? More emphasis on his role as a officer in the army and the men under his control.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? I love me some action and adventure, with a dash of magic in there for good measure.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Dialogue
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Maore on March 4th, 2019, 12:59 pm

Character Name: Ciraaci
Type of Residence: Slave
Profession: Good Behaviour
Briefly Describe Your Character: An unmoored-from-devotion Syna ethaefal marked by Dira that came to Ravok as a slave. She doesn't understand Common and is unreasonably stubborn, but honest and forthright and pretty damn morally neutral.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Unsure

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. The #Aesthetic.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? No

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Find an owner, get out of the KRI, thrive

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? I'll write about anything, and I'll do my best to keep up

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Everything; I'd like to become better as a writer, and in terms of attendance
Maore
the void behind my teeth.

Words: 136468
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Sevris on March 4th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Character Name: Sevris Lazarin
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: Ebonstryfe Soldier
Briefly Describe Your Character: Sevris is a stoic soldier. Always one to offer his services for his city. But alas he has become unhinged and has become different.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Not yet.

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. Ravok is bustling city, and I love the evil plots that goes on here.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? More Knight vs Stryfe action

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Working on gaining rank.

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? Everything but socials.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Writing magic.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Caspian on March 9th, 2019, 4:20 pm

Character Name: Caspian
Type of Residence: Non-citizen Resident
Profession: Spy
Briefly Describe Your Character: Raised by a group of thugs in Sunberth. Now a flamboyant flounce in Ravok for hire.

Need Moderator’s Assistance: Not currently!

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. I really like the city layout and aesthetics. It's the romantic departure Caspian needed from Sunberth.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Not sure. As this will only be my third season in Ravok, I'm still trying to get a feel for it.

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? More skillbuilding, towards spying and playing the violin. And, if possible, thread with other players!

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? I enjoy social interactions most of all, and exploring conflict through self-reflection.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? I think writing about combat is still one of my weaker points. My "Etude a Day..." thread, where Caspian practices his violin, has been challenging to me for similar reasons.
Caspian
Player

Words: 718261
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1)

Postby Rook on March 9th, 2019, 5:24 pm

Character Name: Rook
Type of Residence: Slave
Profession: Full time slave, part time spy
Briefly Describe Your Character: A kelvic slave recently liberated from a cruel master, now living with his bondmate and her Ebonstryfe lover. Events have turned the kelvic suspicious and wary, and he only really relaxes in the prescence of his bondmate.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: No

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. The layers of Subterfuge and secrecy going on in a city that appears perfect on the outside is inherently fascinating to me. Ravok has so many layers and the deeper you go the more twisted it becomes.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Not that I can think of at present

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Try to get Rook's intelligence up

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions?
I like social threads, and intrigue. Now that Rook has more freedom, I'm looking forward to seeing what trouble he can get into.

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? I could use work on action scenes and prose.
ImageImage Elias Caldera
Rook
Ever Watchful

Words: 120230
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2018, 4:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Shiress on March 15th, 2019, 4:14 pm

Character Name: Shiress

Type of Residence: Citizen (Pending approval)

Profession: Physician at The Healing Hands (Also pending approval)

Briefly Describe Your Character: Shiress is a newly liberated slave learning to deal with life outside of bondage.

Need Moderator’s Assistance: Maybe

Tell me about one aspect of Ravok that you like or that interests you. Ravok has an awesome political structure.

Is there something you would like to see added to, altered or otherwise tweaked within Ravok or its surrounds? Maybe a Tavern or two added

Do you have any particular character development goals you would like to work on this season? Shiress will be working on gathering to herself some fellow rebel slaves for some...adventures and I also want Shiress to open a clinic, possibly this season or next

What sort of things do you like to write about? Do you like to write about combat, magic, social interactions? I LOVE to write about healing and medicine, combat sorta goes along with that :p

What would you like to improve upon in your writing? Punctuation and sentence structure. Its an ongoing struggle

Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)