OOC Info [OOC] The Concilium

Home to everything OOC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on June 1st, 2020, 9:39 pm

Happy season change!

Just a reminder for you all that due to the new placeholder rules, any placeholders you still have lingering from before spring 520 are now null and void and must be deleted, and job threads from before spring are no longer eligible to receive wages.

Also, if you completed the seasonal challenges, feel free to post them with links in my office. If you managed to complete the seasonal theme challenge of 15k words, please update/post your tracker to the spring calendar, preferably before the weekend.

I'll have the summer registry up later tonight, and the calendar should follow shortly sometime this week. As always, if you have any questions, let me know! Happy writing. :)
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Madeira Dusk on July 30th, 2020, 12:15 am

Thank you Lumi for the amazing new locations and the neat and tidy NPC index! Lhavit has never looked better. <3
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on July 31st, 2020, 4:44 am

Thank you Mads! <3 I appreciate it.

As Madeira said and I'm sure all of you have noticed, I've been doing a bit of mod/development work the past few days! I finally created an NPC library, and I also finally went through the submissions thread and figured out what to do with the NPCs/locations I had previously been unsure of. Here's a list of things I've updated/added. :) I hope you all enjoy and make good use of these!

Created an NPC list
    Updated the Atlas to include annual holidays/festivals
    ✰ Added new locations
      Flights of Fancy
      The Heilana Courage (submission)
      The Lymne House (submission)
    ✰ Added new NPCs to some locations
      The Twuele
      Shinyama Monastery
      Temple of the Sun
      Temple of the Moon
      The Catholicon
      The Lonely Shack
      The Shooting Star Inn
      Tain's Studio
      ✰ General NPCs throughout the city (see NPC list)
    ✰ Edited some NPCs
      ✰ Adjusted some skills here and there
      Changed Aludra (The Shining Diamond) to a Human from an Ethaefal

I think that covers it. As I said, I hope you make good use of the new list, locations, and NPCs! :D As always, I'm open to any questions, and remember that the submissions thread is always open if you ever have any ideas.

~Lumi
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on August 30th, 2020, 10:34 pm

Hi guys!

Reminder that the season is over in a few days. If you need to put any placeholders up, do so now! Also, remember that per the new placeholder rules, empty placeholders from spring will have to be deleted once the season changes, and job threads from spring will no longer be eligible for wages.

As always, let me know if you have any questions, and happy season change! :)
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on September 24th, 2020, 7:03 pm

Hi guys,

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. I want to apologize for my absence the past little while; it's been a rough few weeks with a lot of crappy stuff going on, and I got some more bad news today, because 2020 loves to keep giving.

That said, I know I mentioned a potential modded event this season, but I don't think it's going to be happening. Apologies to anyone who was looking forward to it. I will still be posting the starter thread for having your fortune told by the Crone, and I will be replying to posts as soon as I can, but it may be another week or so while I take a bit more time to myself to try and get things together. Mod replies will take precedence over PC replies as usual, so double apologies for anyone waiting on a PC reply from me.

As always, thank you guys for your patience and understanding. I hope you're all having a wonderful season so far. I'm still around and available if anyone ever has any questions or needs help with anything, so please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM on here or on Discord.

Lastly, I just want to thank you guys for being wonderful players. I'm lucky to have you all in my city. :)

~Lumi
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on March 1st, 2021, 6:57 am

Hi all! Just wanted to put out the reminder that winter is pretty much officially over, as is 520 AV. Happy Miz New Year! :D

If you have any placeholders left that you want to put up, this is your last chance to do so. Also, remember that any job threads from prior to winter 520 are now ineligible for wages, and empty placeholders from prior to winter 520 must be deleted. I'll get to winter wage requests tomorrow, and I'll also be posting the character registry. I'm hoping to have the calendar up within the week. :) If you completed winter's seasonal theme challenge, don't forget to update your post in the calendar, and if you finished the normal seasonal challenges, you can go ahead and post them in my office.

As always if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message on here or Discord. Happy writing!
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Madeira Dusk on April 19th, 2021, 3:08 am

Thank you Lumi and Bayia for all the amazing work you put into the game! I log in after a couple of days away and there are four new locations and a giant bite taken out of our overgrown grading queue!!! I'm blown away. <3<3<3
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on June 1st, 2021, 7:55 pm

Summer is here!

Happy summer, Lhavitians!

This is your seasonal reminder that all placeholders from before spring 521 are now null and void and will be deleted if I see them; as well as this, any job threads from before spring 521 are no longer eligible to receive wages.

The summer registry has been posted, and I am aiming to have the calendar up by the end of the week. As always, let me know if you have any questions or need any help. I'm looking forward to this season with all of you. :)

Happy writing!
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on September 2nd, 2021, 11:08 pm

Happy autumn, everyone!

I want to apologize for having been a bit MIA as of late; in short, my mental health took a bit of a dip, and I'm dealing with both going back to school as well as going through a break up, so I've been a bit all over the place.

I'll have the autumn character registry up and wage requests dealt with tomorrow, and will do my best to have the calendar up as soon as I can. As always, I do still check my PMs regularly, and I am easily accessible on Discord, so please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help or if you have any questions.

I hope you all have a wonderful autumn season, and happy writing. :)
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on December 1st, 2021, 3:10 pm

Happy winter all!

Here's your seasonal reminder that you can no longer put up placeholders for autumn, and that wages can no longer be requested for any job threads done before autumn 521. If you finished last season's themed challenge, please be sure to update your post in the calendar within the next few days.

I'll have the winter registry up later today, and the calendar up ASAP. I look forward to a fun season with you all! :)
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext