[Wind Reach OOC] Touching The Sky II

Pop in here and say hello! Ask questions, propose thread ideas, solicit services, and make general announcements pertaining to WR.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Juni on October 22nd, 2011, 2:40 pm

Hi
Just posting here to say hello and let people know I'm ready to post. Juni is up for any kind of post and especially I would like to do some threads about glassworking. Thanks
YOUR GONNA SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS TONIGHT
WHEN YOUR WORLD FALLS APART LIKE SHATTERED GLASS
Juni
Player

Words: 22152
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2011, 1:59 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on October 22nd, 2011, 4:02 pm

Welcome Juni! We could use more glassblowers in Wind Reach. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Krysanthe on October 22nd, 2011, 4:44 pm

O.o I read through Juni's CS and he sounds a lot like Krys. Apprentice glassblower, eighteen, child of dek, somewhat shy but enjoys music... Hahahaha great minds think alike! *virtual high five* I have been looking to do a glassworking thread, if you're interested!
Update 12/30: -My list- Defining the Different - Beauty and the Beast - A Pinion a Pair - Always the Quiet Ones - Grief

"Why is it that the cherished moments we love the most are gone in a heartbeat... and the moments that we wish could just be done with never seem to end? The answer: It is truly the smallest moments of laughter and love that we are to remember forever, simply because it was gone so soon that it lingers in our minds..."
Krysanthe
The Living Contradiction

Words: 130540
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2011, 4:43 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on November 6th, 2011, 2:59 am

Hey guys.

Just friendly note and well wishes that I all hope you finish NaNo and have a ton of fun doing it.

AS Flicker has been retired, but if you have a moderated thread with Amanda, she has permission to finish it via guest moderation. So feel free to talk to her if you have something outstanding you need done.

Goss
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on November 11th, 2011, 4:27 am

All the threads aren't finished yet, but they're all started!!!!!

September (2011)
1. Start a brawl. Kovac gets beat up by a GIRL!
2. Train a skill. Addy tries to Sew!
3. Take a fall. Sira and Addy fall in a very unique way.
4. Craft something completely from scratch. Finally, the endal pair get the saddle they so desperately needed...plus a little extra thanks to Addy.

October(2011)
1. Throw a party. Baby Shower!
2. Have a crazy dream. Addy has a weird dream in which Rista (and possible others) make an appearance.
3. Wax eloquently on a topic for bells. Addy get's caught up in her love for food.
4. Invent a new saying. While trying to get others to join her in her discovery of drugs, Addy invents an insult.

November(2011)
1. Try your hand at home brewing. During her exploration of drugs, Addy tries brewing some Temper in tea.
2. Insult someone or be insulted. Addy tells Kovac whats up.
3. Give someone a gift or receive one. Sira and Addy both receive many gifts.
4. Acquire a serious injury. Sira has a sex dream about Sai, which injures Addy emotionally to Sira's great surprise. Possibly the first of a few threads.
Last edited by Aidara on November 12th, 2011, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Gossamer on November 11th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Hi folks.

Shubre Dyson has been added to the NPC List and Wiki as a no-permission-required NPC folks can use to learn Reimancy or Talon sword. She will teach anyone so long as they teach her something in return.

Enjoy!
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Indigo on November 12th, 2011, 8:48 pm

Hi all!

Tysala Bursar has been added to the NPC List and the Wiki as an NPC, with no permission needed to play her. This is the go to girl for learning Bow skills, fletching and all things related to archery. Yasis will see her in daily classes, otherwise make an appointment for her services.
Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm

Postby Phoenix on November 19th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Hello Gingers!

I apologize for being atrociously MIA these past weeks. With NaNo in full swing and not to mention I am in the middle of midterms, so I have had little to no time for grading and the like. Thanks Raptor for grading all those threads!!

You all are super lucky having so many mods, so give an extra warm welcome to Halcyon! I like the theme we've got going of awesome birds ;)

So... I will be back in action and swinging furiously at everything that needs to be done soon. As per usual,if you are wanting a modded thread or anything specific put it in the Storyteller Request thread. If no one answers right away, send a PM!

I am leaving in three days, Monday, for a trip back one for thanksgiving. That might mean I will be absent next week depending on how full my schedule is. We'll see, but that means that all responces (from Phoenix or Aidara) might be slow. I just wanted everyone to be aware :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Halcyon on November 20th, 2011, 2:42 am

Greetings!!

Thank you so very much for your warm welcome, Phoenix. (: It's greatly appreciated!

Yes everyone, it's true. I've joined the gaggle here at Wind Reach and I'm looking forward to being a part of the handsome community! You all should know that I am a full-time college student, and I am taking classes during the Fall and Spring Semesters, but still make plenty of time for Mizahar. Being newly appointed AS, I am still doing lots of reading and studying up on my duties, but in the meantime, I will be working on grading your magnificent threads!

In addition, I will begin to start taking modded thread requests starting around Monday, November 21st. This is to ensure that I am fully equipped and able to present you with a great modded thread! I've gotta do my studying first, folks, but don't hesitate to be my first! (:

If you have any ideas, questions, concerns, etc. feel free to PM me or visit my office! (:
Last edited by Halcyon on November 20th, 2011, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Halcyon
But what's the world without enigma?

Words: 33815
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 12:51 am
Office

Postby Halcyon on November 20th, 2011, 2:57 am

Btw, now that we have Phoenix, the fire bird, and Halcyon, the winter/ice/water bird.... we need the Thunderbird, the, well, thunder bird.

Halcyon
But what's the world without enigma?

Words: 33815
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 12:51 am
Office

PreviousNext