OOC Info [Lhavit OOC] The Stars Above

Stop in here to say hello, meet other players and chat about all things Lhavit!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Lhavit OOC] The Stars Above

Postby Johanne on December 18th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Welcome, Elysium! Try not to cause too much havoc.

Or you know, cause as much havoc as you'd like. Keeps things interesting.
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Words: 168999
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2012, 8:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Haeli on December 20th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know I've not vanished. I'm working long hours at work up until Christmas, so I can't probably get caught up until Saturday (which is a day off). I haven't vanished. And I wanted to apologize to all those people awaiting posts from me. I'll be around regularly after Christmas!

Haeli
Haeli
The stars in the sky have all the answers.

Words: 366819
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)

Postby Alses on December 20th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Nice of you to pop in and let us all know :) . Try not to overwork yourself, and enjoy Christmas!
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Words: 1556681
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Dariel on December 21st, 2012, 10:15 am

Almost everyone I know right now is sick or drowning in extra work. Some people are both. To the point where one of my co-workers had to be picked up from work by an ambulance with a suspected (minor) stroke. I had to call in a guy who busted his leg on ice and was supposed to stay home to pick up some of the leftover work, and had to ask another guy to cut his vacation short by a day. This year Christmas seems even more insane than the years before.

What I'm trying to say is, I think everyone understands and empathizes with those who are hard hit by work related and other nightmares before Christmas. It's everywhere.[font=Tahoma]
Dariel
Rime and Reason

Words: 98432
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2012, 10:10 am
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Fia Eaven on December 23rd, 2012, 7:07 pm

Welcome, Elysium! I know I'm tickled by your dropping in (literally) to threads.
And good luck to all of us hit by the Holiday and work bus! I know I'm one of them.
Fia Eaven
May She Live Like Some Green Laurel

Words: 74775
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2009, 5:03 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Phoenix on December 24th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Hello Everybody!

I figure you all either didn't notice I've been missing or have chocked it up to putting extra time into the holidays and such.

You're quite correct. I flew home directly after my finals and it has been non-stop action since there. As soon as the holidays are over I will have time to sit and actually have my brain work rather than be suffering from physical and mental fatigue!

I hope you all understand, as I've made many promises to get things under way thus far and I still plan on it, life just hasn't given me a good opportunity to do more than take care of the day-to-day things :)

I hope everyone is doing well!
-Jules
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Elysium on December 27th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Hey everyone,
I have a quick announcement to make! Regarding seasonal employment, please PM me. Phoenix has a lot on her plate so we're tacking the issue as a team. If you would like to apply for a job and haven't yet, just PM me with the application below and I'll set you up. If you're feeling fancy I can even mod you a little reply in the Cosmos Center - it's your call! Just let me know.

Just try to include the following:

Name:
Disposition:
Skills:
Job Desired:

For those of you that have been waiting - we're very sorry! Everyone will get squared away post haste. Thank you all for being patient!

lhavit love,
Ellie
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Phoenix on January 9th, 2013, 12:15 am

Hey, everyone!

Slowly getting things done around here! Yaaaaay!!

The Lhavit lore has been updated once more to properly portray the layout of Lhavit, the latest edit being the description of the different peaks. Furthermore, there has been an overview map of Lhavit made. You can find it here in the Linkmap. There is going to be another one coming soon with detailed layouts of each peak, so stay tuned.

Edits are still happening, and things might be changing from how you knew them. Just hold on tight, because it'll all be okay in the end. We are doing whats right for the city and fixing the wrongs that have occurred over the years. :)

Cheers!
-Phoenix
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Johanne on January 9th, 2013, 1:42 am

If there is absolutely anyone in Lhavit interested in getting a tattoo or talking to someone from the Lazuli Ink Tattoo Parlour about tattooing options and the like, I would absolutely love to thread with you. Just a reminder.

- Jo. xx
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Words: 168999
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2012, 8:48 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Ivan Callaghan on January 13th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Helloooo!

My name- well, just call me Eve. :P I'm new to Mizahar, so please bear with my general noobishness. >< I'm very curious as to where you find all these lovely frames; is there some kind of super secret archive that only great people have access to? Or perhaps you're all technical geniuses? Either way, I'd greatly appreciate some advice on such matters. :)

~Eve
Ivan Callaghan
Every word is a story in itself.

Words: 3991
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 10:54 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext