The Personality Place

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

The Personality Place

Postby Cor Alspach on February 3rd, 2016, 1:06 am

Hey all!

I noticed a some talk on Goss' scrapbook regarding personality types which I am super into. At the same time, I didn't want to fill up someone else's spot with it...so I have created a new one! Huzzah!

Here goes, feel free anyone who would like to join in. If you don't know your personality type the test from here is pretty good.

Type: INFJ-T "The Advocate"

Thoughts: INFJ-ing is hard. I love it and hate it at the same time haha. Also, people. I have burned myself out multiple times (to the point of having to take a month of work) trying to help people only to get disappointed :/ I'm naive and shocked when I hear of people being mean to each other. Movies and songs make me blubber like nothing else (just watched The Little Boy last night) while others sit there dry-eyed.

And yet...I wouldn't have it any other way. When one of my friends is feeling a little sad I know instantly and can help them. Everything that happens in my life is so magical and I definitely live in a brighter world for it. So much more I could say haha but I'll stop now before I drop an essay on you all :D

Affects on RP: I can play most characters and I usually base them off of people I know. I think this makes it pretty easy for me but it can also be somewhat difficult to play super evil characters or...normal people. Normal people don't have enough flaws for me to uncover and work with. Characters who are too evil or bad are hard for me to write because it goes against my own moral compass. Cor was meant to be a whim, a throwaway character but now as I've warmed up to him he is starting to become softer haha.

I've honestly never tried in all my years of roleplaying...but I think I would like to try playing some type of mystic or even a diplomat who tries to keep the peace without fighting and I'm wondering if doing so I'd be able to write that character more accurately and deeper than my other characters as they would fit exactly with my type? Hmm...
Last edited by Cor Alspach on February 3rd, 2016, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cor Alspach
Player

Words: 40048
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2016, 5:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Personality Place

Postby Konrad Venger on February 3rd, 2016, 8:54 am

Type: INTP - "The Logician"

Thoughts: My first thoughts of this is that it's like a scientifically-backed version of the Zodiac: random gibberish that's right a few times and thus we believe it. But, I have it admit, it pegged me pretty closely. I do pride myself on being a walking bank of random information and literature throughout the ages; the one downside is my mental flexibility and emotional stability don't follow suit. I haven't read the whole result yet, but "fear of failure" and propensity for "stagnation"... wow, they really hit close to heart.

Affects on RP: Hmm. Interesting question. I'd say that whatever makes the story more fun, I have no problem doing it, but it's always in BURSTS. I'll love a character and invest a lot in him but if something goes wrong or something else comes along, boom, I'll drop him and that's that. Or I'll find it hard to get back into that creative groove again, or find the time to do so.

I suppose I can write any character because it's all about telling the story: hideously evil, achingly pure or just bog-standard, chock-fulla human foibles, it's all the same to me. It definitely think Chaotic characters suit me best, since they can be as random and unrestrained as my imagination is, though I do crave stability and security... if only for a little while.

It also makes me very much open to any and all RPartners, but if I feel like they're not as invested as I am, I'll quickly get frustrated with them and my changeable manner will go from cheery to shitty. Something else I'm working on!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

The Personality Place

Postby Wikus on February 3rd, 2016, 11:41 am

Type: INFP-T

Thoughts: Well, shyke. Yes, it's somewhat accurate. I've always said that I'm all mush inside, and this is the proof of it. *flips desk*

So yeah, I tend to be ruled more by emotion than logic. It's good at times, but at others is a real nightmare. I don't know what else to say about this. It makes me uncomfortable to talk about these things XD Read the page! ¬¬"

Affects on RP: For a guy that likes to play exclusively villains, I'd say I've got a talent to find the most insignificant events and turn them into a deciding point in my characters. Most of my writing is melancholic narration, and I tend to hide my characters and their backgrounds (which is the most important thing in a character) as much as possible. The way I see it, one day I will have everything about Wikus' past written down, and I aspire to provide those readers with the outcome that is Wikus currently.

So yes. There's a reason for everything, and nothing is made up just to be cool or completely improvised. The moment an idea comes into my mind, I've already got a huge backstory and plans for it that'll likely either fade as I'm too lazy to write them down, or make it into a thread.

One of the biggest downsides of this is that my partners often don't have much material to work with. I leave a lot of things in the background as riddles or things that try to fuel my partner's imagination, which is something that drives people away. My fall threads are all like that, reason why most of them were abandoned.

That aside, I'd say I'm a hopeless romantic even when rolepalying a guy like Wikus. I daydream about his adventures, about his tears and about his fears, and that is something I really like. I always try to please my threading partners even if my character ends up losing something, but sometimes my inspiration spikes don't appear and my posts end up being... shyke.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

The Personality Place

Postby Alexander Faircroft on February 3rd, 2016, 2:26 pm

Type: ENFJ - T, "The Protagonist"

Thoughts: Well this is embarrassing. Looks like I'm the hero type after all...Well that just pushes a hose into my ego and hits inflate. Not sure if I'm a "protagonist" Or an "Antagonist" really...

Affects on RP: Being a leader type and a giuy who seemingly likes to stepforwards and lead the people it's kind of hard to play both Cyrene and Alex. Cyrene primarily as she has this cold hard exterior of someone whose afraid to get too attached and as such come soff anti-social, with Alex is a differnt problem he lacks the confidence in himself to really rise to the occasion.

So in general it's hard to reign in the charismatic push that I want to give my characters naturally Make them the shining light in the room. But that's kind of a good thing it gives me point to strive for, and helps me learn how to reign in the forceful personality that get pushed onto others.

In the long run I'll be happy playing out Alex as this hero, but With cyrene it's another story, another complete tale to tell.

With Cyrene I often find myself at a loss for what to do with her. She's this old wizened figure that has seen too much of the world and it's left her cold to it. Being a charismatic type it's hard to turn it off with her. Hard to shut down and turn into a more introspective person. But that's a challenge agian i like to try and pick up.

I'd say the main reason why a lot of people have dubbed me "Show Off" and "Hermes' hands" Is because of this fact, I've always got a muse to draw from, and that's the actions and thoughts of others. Because i can draw from the inspiration that pulls from others and listen to what they think is best, i can post like lightning for these guys and only need to consider what path I'm taking because I can boldly step forwards and strive for what I want from my characters.

Having said that I feel bad for people when and IF I do eventually make a villain as s/he is going to be this posting ball of just doom and gloom.
Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Personality Place

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on February 3rd, 2016, 3:04 pm

Type"The Adventurer" (ISFP-T)

Thoughts:Wow, this literally can explain who I am. Though, I wouldn't expect to be "The Adventurer." It actually explained a lot to me. I'm very surprised of this outcome when I have taken the test. Even though I thought that I was going to be something utterly different. I'm usually not as artistic as it explains though. Even though I have a high interest in art, I'm just not good at it. (Besides coloring, lol) But, other than that. I'm not to much of an artistic person.

I do sing, read, and wright. I can somewhat ply the guitar. Though, I wouldn't officially claim those to be artistic. Perhaps musical? Anyways. I do tend to be curious a lot, and I think that being curious can slightly good, when it comes to ideas and thoughts. Though, my curiosity has a different level of interpretation. Well, in my opinion. I am quite a passionate person though. I'll listen to your feelings and I could give emotional support at the same time. And I've can express sympathy for those who are my friends and my acquaintances.

I'm not as imaginative as Firenze, and Gossamer might be. But, I can test my imagination to the limit olif I really want to. Though, I guess that's where I get more logically expressed then imaginatively expressed. I can be quite sensitive, and I tend to respect what others do and say. Possibly to heart at most times. Though, I guess I can be quite charming in a way. And I usually find the right things to say/write. And the Charming trait. I guess it I tend to be more likeable then an average person. Or something like that. I also seem to just "go with the flow" a lot. So, I guess that's where the Charming trait comes into play I guess.

Affects on RP:This to me explains a lot of the characters that I create. They usually tend to be sweet and innocent. Well, in a way charming. Though, nothing like prince charming. Currently with Adyel, I'm still in the middle of creating his personality. But, I don't mind writing things that are dark and or violent. But, with my personality, I guess I usually create characters that are friendly and sensitive. And that explains a lot about me as well. Which was funny because I didn't intentionally create my characters to be friendly. I'd say, that this doesn't really have a dramatic affect on my writing, though it might be harder for writing things that are dark and brooding. So, I guess that would be the downfall of my writing.

But, Cor. I'm surprised that this site had explained so much with so little. Thanks. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Personality Place

Postby Colt on February 3rd, 2016, 3:22 pm

Type: INTJ-A, “The Architect”

Thoughts: I saw Alexander’s type and couldn’t resist. A lot of different types have “nicknames” that are supposed to sum up their type, and “Architect” is not the one I’m most used to using. Most of the time, I’ve seen the word “Mastermind” in its place. This new name could be seen as less negative in connotation, although I can’t say I have a real preference.

Being an INTJ can be uncomfortable sometimes, particularly in a lifestyle that requires you to interact with large numbers of people (which mine does.) I’m forever confused by those who use gut feelings as evidence to base decisions on, and distressed when they ask me to do the same. Logic and rationality are what I base my opinions on, which can lead to some pretty cold and off-putting opinions to those who don’t think the same way, and frequent disagreements when I actually present evidence.

Effects on RP: One of my favorite things is understanding what’s around me. In particular, I very much like to deconstruct people’s actions and identify why they are doing something. In roleplay, I can play pretty much any kind of character, except for insane ones. Good and evil are not things that I myself care about, but I understand how other people care about them and can write a “good” or “evil” character with somewhat equal thoroughness. Although I have noticed that I have more difficulty writing Fs than I do Ts…

But I doubt I’ll get the ability to explore many of these different kinds of characters, since I have difficulty focusing on more than one PC at a time. If I want to do a character justice, I have to focus on that one character and only on that one character. Although Shahar’s got a pretty scarring journey ahead of him; perhaps I could manage to turn him into a bad guy by the end. That would be fun and traumatic.

One thing I am not good at is having a character stay the same. I need them to be somewhere different at the end of the season than when they started. They need to be doing something and actively moving forward, whether in status, power, or emotional relationships, for better or worse.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Personality Place

Postby Sayana on February 3rd, 2016, 11:09 pm

Personality:

My personality type is IS(T/F)J. The reason why I put T/F is because I essentially went halfzies on both Thinking and Feeling (1% preference to thinking). This is also why I don’t go full out on tests like these since while they can explain the general personalities of many people, there are still many people who don’t fit nicely within their prescribed personality types.

So with that in mind, I didn’t feel that the descriptions of either ISTJ or ISFJ really fit me. However, I’ll explain my interpretation of it based on the qualities the personality test assesses. Introverted – I’m more than happy to spend hours alone and sometimes I’m even hard pressed to make family time because I’m so comfortable being independent. Ironically, I’m rather comfortable in crowded situations as long as I don’t have to actively engage the people around me. Sensing – I tend to prefer practical solutions that already work rather than feeling the urge to come up with new ideas. After reading a lot of these personality types, I kind of feel like an outsider since so many of the people on Miz are Intuitive (though I’ll elaborate further down). Thinking/Feeling – I’m rather analytical but I’m equally in touch with my own feelings and I care that other people are having a good time on Miz (and it is stressful/uncomfortable when lots of people are not having a good time). Judging – I like to plan things. =)

How it affects my RP:
The J part means I like to plan lots of long term arcs for my character. Half-way through any given season, I already have a rough plan for what I want to do for the next season. You might finding me plotting on chat and seeking out various PCs to fill roles that I have planned. Also, due to the ‘come and go’ nature of Mizahar, I often make back-up plans, or back-up back-up plans. Sometimes I avoid moderated threads because it means that there might be large plot elements that I can’t account for. When such happens, sometimes I can get rather uncomfortable (especially if things aren’t progressing in a timely manner), but alternatively I might make a plan A, B and C to account for the different outcomes.

For the sensing part, one of my true joys of writing is being able to vividly recreate experiences or ‘sensations’ without actually doing them. I’m less about creating new ideas but exploring different existing concepts/experiences. I read and reproduce what I like, whether it is content that is non-fiction regarding skills or certain themes that I’ve enjoyed reading about. Sometimes I’m quite meticulous to create an accurate depiction and focus in on the details to properly recreate the sensation. I also shamelessly admit that one reason I enjoy grading is that when people write about an intriguing skill/concept/plot, occasionally I will try it out myself with my own character. ‘Borrowing’, ‘stealing’, ‘flattery’ – whatever you’d like to name it. ;) I’m also a generalist at heart and hence the reason why I diversify so much in my character’s skills.

For T/F, I find that I ‘get’ emotions and I care about them if the situation warrants it, but reason and logic tends to drive my decisions more. In the context of roleplaying, I can enjoy playing a villain without any emotional repercussions, but OOCly I’m very careful with my relationships with my thread partners. If you’ve ever seen/read a thread where Sayana was particularly nasty to any PC (for example, a zith), there was also a lot of PMing going on to check (and double check) that everything was going alright OOCly. Some of my favourite threading partners are those who Sayana despises ICly. I also firmly believe that even if your character might drive the plot in one direction, you as the writer and narrator are ultimately responsible for anything that your character does. I could go on a rant about that but I'll just leave it at that. On a more positive note, anyone want to play cat & mouse in Syliras in Spring? :D

Introvert is simple. I spend way too much time here. I like my quiet and I can't imagine writing to music (unless it is quiet enough to tune out). Though even that trait is tempered since I enjoy the chat on Miz.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

The Personality Place

Postby Royal on February 4th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Type: ENT/J-A - The Commander

Thoughts: So apparently I rule my kingdom with an iron fist. I was surprised/disappointed by this at first, purely as the name 'The Commander' doesn't exactly sound heart warming, does it? Nobody's ever described their loved one as a commander.

But, as it turns out, it's kinda accurate on MOST terms. I am pretty stubborn and determined (to the point of being pig-headed), and I'd rather push people out of my way than have them slow me down or cause some big drama/problem. Oh, and emotionality is totally not my thing. If you cry around me, I'll most likely say something not at all comforting but practical. You'll thank me in the end.

I can be a little intolerant, I admit that. But I don't think I act on this as much as this seems to indicate. The 'it's my way or the high way' mentality doesn't entirely suit me... Though I must admit that if someone argues with me over how I do something, I'll probably let them get on with what they think is right whilst I do the same. Cooperation shouldn't have to be forced, and I'd rather work on my own then do something in a way that I don't believe in. But likewise, if someone disagrees with me, I tend to shrug my shoulders and think 'okay, whatever' rather than try to convert me. But, then again, this is because I wouldn't consider converting to THEIR thought processes either, so why should I expect them to bend to my will? I tend to be pretty confident in whatever I'm arguing about, too, as I wouldn't be wasting my time debating something unless it A) effected/interested me directly or B) I was almost 100% certain that whatever I was saying was correct.

(Have I said I'm stubborn yet?)

Effects on RP: I think this definitely explains why I'm more than happy to write solos when it comes to doing important, plot-based threads with my PCs. Someone else might, no offence, cock it all up. It's not that I don't trust anyone else to follow along a plot, but more that I'd rather have the responsibility/control in my hands if I have a specific and clear goal in mind. That way, if anything goes wrong, I can only blame myself.

I don't think this particularly effects the TYPE of characters I've played, though. I've always seemed to have a mixture of artsy types, touchy-feeling emotional types, and fellow hardasses like myself. But then, one of my flaws is apparently arrogance so perhaps I'm more effected by this than I considered before.

In short: love me, cherish me. It seems few others will tolerate me :'(
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

The Personality Place

Postby Ran'Umiko on June 19th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Type: INTP-T (Fairly accurate, even when bringing into play mental health issues, which have a tendency to mess up typing results. (For the longest time, when I was depressed, stressed, and dealing with a chronic illness, my type came up as INFP, despite me previously being an INTP, so, yeah)
Thoughts: INTP is the type that fits me the best, quite simply, and it has a lot of upsides, and downsides. I'm really creative, and into science, and I am a very intellectual type of person by nature. I rarely judge, and lying is, quite honestly, a foreign concept to me, most of the time, simply because dishonesty goes against knowledge and learning. I have a brilliant memory, and have more ideas than I can think of at any given time, and I always throw myself all in.
On the downside, I'm a recluse. I'm blunt, hate social situations, will go 6 months without talking to someone, no matter how much I like them, and don't know how to interact well with other people. I don't sugarcoat anything just to make other people happy, and have a tendency to hurt other peoples feelings accidentally really, really, often. I'm horrible at empathy, and will forget the entire rest of the world, everything else I was supposed to be doing, and basic necessities like eating and sleeping when I'm caught up in an idea, only to never finish it because another idea distracts me. I'm condescending accidentally, because I forget that most people don't spend most of their time reading scientific theses and learning Sumerian. I struggle in school because I get bored with the assignments. "Oh, I already know the entire periodic table, so why bother doing this stupid crossword on it?" It is very rare that anything I work on comes to the light of day, because I'm never satisfied with it, always worried that I did something wrong.
Basically, being an INTP has a lot of benefits, just... Social situations are horrible.

Affects on Rping: For one, activity. In my prior roleplays, I kept up a steady stream of doing anywhere from 10-60 threads at a time for several months, only to suddenly get distracted and never come back. (Remembering 2 weeks later to post something saying I'm dropping out.)
For another, I have trouble writing empathetic characters, which is the main reason, actually, why I'm trying to write my current character. I don't like any deficiencies in my writing, after all.
However, I'm really creative, so I never struggle to find a plot. My interests are broad and I'm amazing at research, so I'm detailed and accurate in what I do (I did try to create magical abilities that obeyed the laws of science, after all.) And I'm really into whatever I'm doing, no matter what. So, yeah, take that how you will.
Ran'Umiko
Player

Words: 3452
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2016, 7:08 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Personality Place

Postby Elysium on August 23rd, 2016, 8:17 pm

I'll go into this saying I'm not just a little into Typology -- I'm really into it. So my link will be a little bit different than all the rest.

Type: ENFP

Thoughts: I am undeniably an ENFP. In my adolescent years I'd often test as an ESFP, but in the way of tests these things have a tendency to rely on behaviorism, which can cause people at a lower level of growth, people with a pointed lack of self-awareness or people with certain backgrounds and motivations to test poorly. As I've grown older, I've tested ENFP consistently. For me that is just right, but it isn't always so with others, for some of the reasons I've already listed.

Thus, I've learned to think of the sixteen types less in the Meyers-Briggs sense and more in the tradional Jungian sense. Personality types are about the way we tend to prioritize thought. They do not account for the content of our lives. They can be an incredible tool for those who seek to know themselves. And even for the dubious (looking at you Eideen) they can be an wonderful way to construct well-rounded fictional characters.

I swear, I'm going to make a vlog on this one day.

Anyway, roleplay is in part about possibilities, right? In other words, it is about exploring the butterfly effect that your character's actions might have on others and the world.

Well, the dominant function of an ENFP is their Ne, or their Extraverted Intuition. Ne tends to look at all the disparate aspects of things as seperate but related. It is divergent thinking. My thoughts are often like a mind map or graphic organizer, tumbling over one another as I realize all the implications that a single thing might have and further, how these implications may relate to other, unforseen events and possibilities. In this, you can see the attraction to roleplaying. I want to see how my choices unfold. It's addicitive to me.

Then, the auxillary function of an ENFP is their Fi, or Introverted Feeling. It is a judging function by which they first develop standards of behavior that make sense to them -- it is only later that they measure the world by those standards. Fi creates a person who values subjective meaning and who values the expression of the single over the many. It may very well endow a person with the intense desire to know and understand others on an intimate level, in their quest to study the human condition. So what better way then, to write characters and watch them as they grow and change?

I also believe it is my Fi that compels me to create characters that are very individual, but perhaps without crossing over into special snowflake territory. For what it's worth though, when I was younger I crossed that line and often. Ever heard of a half-tiefling, half-dryad with heterochromia? One blue eye and one gold. Looking back, it's a little embarassing. and what is a half tiefling anyway

On the lower half of my function stack, I have Te, also know as Extraverted Thinking. It is my tertiary function however and this position in the stack is the one that all people to go a little bit overboard with. What that means is that I tend to take on a lot of projects all at once and loathe to be perceived as anything short of a workaholic, even if it takes a toll on my life. I do this in my roleplaying here on Mizahar like anywhere else. Five characters and a staff account? Sure! I once did that and had two jobs. Only three threads at a time? Psh, bring em on! I can handle it all. No problem! Wait, are those tears or sweat?

Finally, the repressed function. Glorious Si, or Introverted Sensation. Our repressed function tends to be the thing that our dominant function leans on too heavily, causing us to struggle with it. We can use it and often do, but it is in essence, our love/hate aspect.

Introverted sensation is the perception of solid reality as it relates to the self. It deals with memory, ritual, organization and visual symbolism. It can be fantastic in that it endows me with a lot of visual creativity. It works hand in hand with my Ne too, in that it turns me into a sort of codebreaker -- Ne runs through possibilities while Si uses real world experiences to determine what is most likely to be true or what is most likely to work. But then it bites me in the ass in that I loathe routine and suffer from such a dearth of organization that it drives me absolutely insane.

It is the common sense function too, in that it is the thing that reminds you for example, that running warm water over a stuck jar lid is more sensible say, wrenching your arm out of the socket trying to get it open. You remember that it works, that you've done it before even and then you go and do it. So having this repressed means I have moments of incredibly good sense... And then suddenly display an astonishing lack of sense altogether.

As it relates to roleplaying, I'd say that it shows up in quests and threads a lot. I get literally stuck sometimes not knowing where to take things next, because Si is short-circuiting and my mind is overwhelmed with too many possibilties, with nothing to hold them fast. It is also responsible for the fact that I hate the minutae of administration. There, I said it. :P

Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised to see the diversity in this thread! If anyone wants me to do a video on the functions and how they relate to character building, I'd be more than happy to. It's a subject I've dedicated a lot of study to.
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Next