[Radiant's Scrapbook] Music Gallery

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Nightmare on April 25th, 2014, 6:06 am

I found your concerns very legitimate M'lady.

As your assistant I seek to emulate your good example. :)
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Radiant on April 25th, 2014, 9:01 am

Sure thing, Markus! Here is your prize, a shining gift from Devil Radiant. ^.^

Thank you, Nightmare, I'm very honored to have you as my AS.

====================

You guys have brightened up my day, truly, I love and respect all of you and your opinions mean a lot to me.

Now if I see another Deus Ex Machina, I'll go ballistic... let's hope none of that shyke appears again.

Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Radiant on April 27th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Soooo, I bought another blonde-haired red-eyed character figure. :D It's Fate Testarossa from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

Picture courtesy of Alter figure company :

She's so cool, just look at that determined face. Well, you need to be if you are wielding a sword that's bigger than your own body with one hand. Yep. Physics? Anime and Physics don't mesh well with each other. Mix them and you are going to have a baaaad time.

Aaaand of course, her theme. Kin no Senkou (Blitz of Gold), composed by Hiroaki Sano!

Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nightmare on May 2nd, 2014, 8:06 am

MUSIC TAG
You get desert themed music!

Ignore the visuals, it is kind of cartoon graphic. It looks like blood even though it isn't supposed to look like blood. :|
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Bitt on May 2nd, 2014, 2:31 pm

Radiant, seeing as how I have my suspicions that you enjoy J-Pop, I thought you might be interested in seeing this.

It's called Babymetal... basically, J-Pop meets Rock (Metal in particular). I personally was quite taken by it, the two completely contrasting genres meet in a sweet&sour combination that I think just works.

Kind regards from one of your squires,

Bitt

"Bitt's Speech" | Bitt's Thoughts | NPC

Signature Credits: Yuri
Bitt
The Squire

Words: 115508
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Radiant on May 7th, 2014, 4:11 pm

Thank you for the awesome musics, Bitt and Anna. I am honored. :)

Also Bitt, yes I know about them, it's amazing on how they started the group when they were just 12, 10, and 10 years old respectively. I'm still playing around when I was that age... :paranoid:

Anna! Ohoho! I have to watch the movie sometime! It's where "Guy Fawkes" becomes famous, no?

================

Sooo, I'm going to share something, for the past few days (perhaps a week and more), life has not been doing well.... if you are familiar with the term Cherry Tapping.

Cherry Tapping wrote:Enter Cherry Tapping, the video game equivalent of the Humiliation Conga. Cherry Tapping uses strange and/or weak "weapons", or powers that are lame, weak, and/or stupid looking to defeat powerful, fear-inspiring foes and cheapen their value and status as Bosses. If you're playing an FPS, bonus points if you rough up their corpses after they get killed. It can be a way to show off crushingly superior fighting technique by using a Joke Character in a fighting game; a slow, weak melee weapon in a war game; or shameless abuse of Level Grinding to kill the Big Bad with a feather duster.

Yes, while small and weak, but those 'problems' are numeros! 'Cherry tapping' me steadily, gradually, chipping down my mental 'Health Points'. Now, my mental HP is at the point where it glows red in video games, that means I'm awfully cranky and grumpy, every little thing annoys me, every little mistake riles me up, I just want to growl, clench my fists, and punches the wall, screaming "Wow... people can be so stupid." Or perhaps, I'm the one who's stupid for thinking that, who knows? The thing is, I am twitchy right now, itchy trigger finger.

The things in Mizahar Chat doesn't help either... as a ChatMod, I've seen my fair of obnoxious and stupid things, from both newbies and veterans alike, but by Sylir... nothing beats the audacity certain people.

Let's hope it clears up, I don't want to go HULK and found people asking, "Take it easy~", well yeah, I am trying... I really am, if not, my monitor would have a hole on it right now.

Ah, a perfect song for a perfect day. Perfect Day from Supercell.

Sarcasm aside, it's a seriously good song.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on May 17th, 2014, 6:46 pm

A Self-reflection

That... was a much needed wake-up call. That's it... ahaha, well, how can I say this? It came to me that a lot of players are complaining about my behavior, ouch that hurts, well, I may have hurt a lot more people than I can even think of, so I deserved it. I once said to myself, after being pushed around and stabbed in the back in my early days as an AS, that "I am ready to be hated, even it is to do something right, to make a change for the better." Looks like it was a bald-faced lie I imposed upon myself, I am not ready for it, I'm not ready have a reputation as a dictator.

I hereby impose a self-ban upon myself on chat, I will not log in there for an indefinite amount of time, chat doesn't need a tyrant, it needs someone with compassion and understanding to lead it...

What can I do? What should I do? I helped out a lot, but why does still people hate me? Am I destined to be a tyrant? To be like Emperor Galifer Odalah? Is this my fate? no matter what I do, no matter how much work and effort I put into a community, people will still hate me, seeing me as someone who brought upon a reign of fear and oppression. Who or what am I, really? Rhysol, Ssena, Krysus?

These were the questions that I have been asking myself since yesterday... yes, I know some of those self-questions are questionable in its own right, but those were what came across my mind.

It seemed I cannot make a distinction between leading with love or leading with fear, as long as there's progress, it's still a whole lot better than stagnation.

Gosh dang it, petch, that is horribly wrong.

I'm sorry.

That is all, really.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aoren on May 17th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Congratulations Radiant,

You have fallen prey to the most timeless of maladies called "being human". It really is quite catching. In fact, you caught this disease the moment you were born. This disease is incurable I'm afraid. You must bear the burden of its symptoms the whole of your life.

This includes but is not limited to the following:
-Frustration
-Irritability
-Anger
-Doubt
-Imperfection

And let's not forget that most overlooked and seldom referenced symptom, the capacity to learn.

Radiant, feathers will always be ruffled. Feelings will always be hurt. Egos will always become inflated only to be popped somewhere down the line. When faced with these circumstances the important thing is not that they happened, but what you learn from them. You made a mistake. We all make them. Large or small, it's owning up to those mistakes that mark those who will learn and those who will never learn.

Quiet time is sometimes necessary time. Give yourself to your work, take some time to tinker with a few plot ideas with your characters, do something fun or silly just to cheer yourself up. I think your analysis of yourself is a little harsh. You aren't a tyrannical overlord lurking in the shadows calling down wrath and mayhem. Like everyone who steps into new shoes, you're learning the boundaries of your new role. Seek advice from your peers. If you find yourself growing frustrated approach them asking their perspective on the matter. They might be able to provide insight that you might have overlooked.

Remember, no one is perfect. From the Founders, to the Regional Storytellers, to the Domain Storytellers all the way down to the newest players. It is in learning from our mistakes and not dwelling in them that we grow.

So, to end my nonsensical schpeel...

I will say that no matter your faults so long as you roger up to them and learn from them, that is all we can ask and remember, there are those who will help you if help is needed. Just ask.

-Aoren
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Radiant on May 17th, 2014, 8:05 pm

Thank you for the concern, Aoren. Truly, I really appreciate it.

I want to do something right for once, to make change, for Miz to be better.p

Quiet PC time huh... Well... I... think I can do that... But you know me, I am just too much of a worry wart... Sigh.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext