[Radiant's Scrapbook] Music Gallery

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on May 17th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Okay, I need to add my two cents here because I believe it calls for it.

Radiant, you are a great ST. You do so much for this site. Things that I was beginning to think that no mere ST could do, seeing as most end up vanishing. You've probably done everything that a ST could do in their position to better Mizahar and that's something to be proud of.

You should not, by any means think people hate you.

This is one of my personal philosophies, but I hope you would at least agree to it some. If not, then I hope it'll make you feel somewhat better.

But I don't believe that someone can fully hate another person. It's a strange thought, but hear me out.

I don't think that anyone can truly hate another person because of the simple fact that anyone can forgive for anything that happens to them. Things hurt people and people hurt people, though in the end, it is up to the person to let it go and accept that this is Earth. And on Earth mistakes are made. Whether it was a natural thing or another person that's screwed up. And I think that because you can forgive, no matter how hard it may be for some people, that you can't really hate another person. Take what you will from that.

Yes, people get frustrated and people get mad. People get mad at you, people get mad at me, everyone gets mad at one another at some point. Though, it is this frustration and anger that is what holds itself as hate.

Radiant, you've made a mistake. Though, only you can decide what to do with it. I think that the hardest part about making a mistake is forgiving oneself for making it. Have you ever had one of those experiences where you've broken something of a friends and you just keep apologizing and saying sorry, although they told you it's fine? I think this is why. We beat ourselves up about what we've done wrong more so than the person who has been wronged sometimes. And I think that this is the case here.

People get mad sometimes, and I know you've been having a rough few weeks. But just because someone or a few people are upset with you because of what you said or what you did does not mean that you're a terrible person and that everyone hates you. They'll get over it and likely forget about it later if they let it go. But I think you'll feel much better, and would be able to get much more out of this situation besides that you're a mean ass tyrant (which is utterly false) if you can forgive yourself. Once you forgive yourself, I'm sure you'll find it easier to move past this and be able to learn and do better the next time this type of circumstance arises.

You've been one of my biggest role models on Mizahar since you first began being an ST. Every time I picture the ST I want to be, I always say to myself I want to be productive, resourceful, friendly, and active like Radiant. I'm not kidding, you can ask my brother. I even think to myself that I want a strong name like Radiant's sometimes, because that's just a bad ass name and it sounds strong and sturdy, yet friendly all the same.

I'm sure if you were the mean ol' monster that you're making yourself out to be, that I wouldn't be sitting at my desk wishing I was an ST like you. You're a wonderful person Radiant, I always enjoy talking to you. But you can't let a few rough weeks and a couple of angry people pull you down and keep you from what you are. Because it's really hard to recover from that and I want to continue to see you do wonderful things with Mizahar, as you always do. I think that I can speak for most people here that we all love you Radiant, and we really appreciate what you do for us and for Mizahar.

So I hope that after your break that I'll see you around chat again, going back at it like the awesome person you are. *hugs*

Take care,

~McPainty
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Aeris on May 17th, 2014, 8:31 pm

Welp~ just relax, Radiant. You're really consistent ( well, I'm kind of new but it seems like it, so..) and seem really active around the site :) just remember for mistakes, you've also done good things too. Learn from the mistake to become better and better. That way, people will generally be happier because you learned from it.

I hope this helped, though I think the guys above me covered it. ( Welp, I hope this is ok advice because I'm only 12, but yeah. Sorry if it's horrible advice. )
Aeris
the river comes, the river goes

Words: 1469
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2014, 12:21 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Bitt on May 17th, 2014, 9:23 pm

Radiant,

Everything that needs to be said, has been said... I won't repeat it for the sake of repeating it, but I will say this: I hope to see you in chat again really soon. You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Be it your jokes, or your delightfully motivational "Write IC, go go go :D"s you always brighten up my day. In this regard, your name is truly appropriate: Radiant.

Reading that now, it actually sounds kind of selfish, but I stand by it. The best thing about an opinion is that we all get to have one.

Best wishes,

Bitt

"Bitt's Speech" | Bitt's Thoughts | NPC

Signature Credits: Yuri
Bitt
The Squire

Words: 115508
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 9:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Radiant on May 18th, 2014, 3:23 am

Thank you, everyone.

I should be more like my avatar suggest, a Goddess of Hope, instead of being Rhysol. Only my actions will prove my words, but I want all of you to know that I only wanted the best for Mizahar as a whole.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Inoadar on May 18th, 2014, 4:32 am

We all make mistakes.
Sometimes there are circumstances that excuse us to some degree, sometimes not. Sometimes those who point fingers have no business doing so. Sometimes they are completely justified. But you can bet no two people draw the justification line in the same place. We are our own best and worst judge.

There are far worse things to feel bad about.

When I got divorced I found out about horrible things my ex wife had done to my oldest daughter. At that same time, in my ignorance, I had been adding to her misery by coming down hard on her for being disrespectful to her mother. When I found out the truth, my self-loathing was beyond description.
My daughter has totally forgiven me. She jokes with me that the only thing she's mad at me about is that I won't stop apologizing. I don't feel like I ever can.
In fairness, she never told me about these things. But it was because she was afraid I'd end up in prison. She may well have been right.

There's nothing so small that you can't feel bad about it, or so big that you couldn't do something worse. You just keep pluggin' away and hope to get it right eventually.
Coming close is about the best any of us ever do.

btw...here is another "Perfect Day"...
I would prefer you called me "Nolan Parnell"...In fact, I insist.

CS - + - New Ino Vations - + - Scrapbook - + - NMSS - + - Ravok Codex - + - FAQ - + - Travel Times
Inoadar
Still at Large

Words: 1029689
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2012, 6:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Isana Lin on May 18th, 2014, 6:14 am

Mistakes happen, Radiant. Leadership - in any capacity worth the name - is far from an easy task, largely because it involves dealing with people. People being the horribly, unpredictable creatures that they are, the whole situation can get rather complicated. I don't know exactly what happened, so I don't feel I can comment on it, but I will say that what I've seen from you as a ST has been nothing less than outstanding.

Syliras is the most active region on the site for a very good reason - and a huge chunk of that has been due to your recent efforts. You're not a tyrant, Radiant. If you were, I wager you wouldn't feel half as bad about it, and the Windoak would have well and truly caught fire by now. You're a human being and, as Inodar said, humans make mistakes.

If you feel you need to take a break, take as long as you need. You've done awesome work here though Radiant - putting up with my incessant questions, for a start (and likely those of many other equally green newbies besides), and we'll be waiting when you're ready to drop back in.
On indefinite leave, but still checks in from time to time.
Isana Lin
The Snark Knight

Words: 113969
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 10:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Radiant on May 20th, 2014, 4:53 am

Awww~ You have all warmed my heart and calmed down my paranoid self, thank you, I didn't want to be a villain and it is very relieving to see I am not so, your opinion matters a lot to me.

I have not much to say, but I think I'll return to Chat next week, to give myself needed self-introspection time to fully conduct myself better.

And here ya go, a kiss from my PCs (except Aka, since she is not from the same series so it's hard to find pictures of them together... poor Aka)

Mwah~ :

And an epic fight scene from Kaleid/Liner!

and the full epic BGM song in that scene, Shoujo Shinka (Emiya Remix), which is also Aka's theme, hey at least she get a mention here.

Now then, getting back on my duties! :D Rest assured, you'll see the new me!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 23rd, 2014, 5:20 am

Sometimes, the weirdest song is the most adorable high-pitched wailings I've ever heard...

Awwww~ *Heart attack and dies*

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on June 2nd, 2014, 3:41 am

This song, although sad in its nature, always calms me down and gives me soothing feelings.

Letter Song by Hatsune Miku.

Oh! This song is also featured as the ending song in one of her concerts!

The 'school uniform' is lovely~
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nivel on June 2nd, 2014, 7:37 pm

Have you heard of this anime, It's one of my favourites. It's like a creepy magical girl anime exept the main character is a boy. The songs aren't part of the anime I just think they sound pretty.
Secret :

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1